Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (67371 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
not every guy is like the guys you dated.
get your cheap likes and move out.undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

get busy with something ubuntu.

it's still early,will you?undecided
if it was early enough for you to vomit sewage its early enough for me to make you clean it up.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

you mean the same way your Exes got their cheap pvssy and moved out??

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if it was early enough for you to vomit sewage its early enough for me to make you clean it up.
I think this is a public forum.
my whatever I spill was done on my account and moniker,why being too ditsy?

I am not like your slavery girlfriend if you have one atall.

and calling what I wrote sewage won't still make me modify or change my thoughts.
so you save yourself the headache by tryna garner cheap likes on my mention.
until he puts a ring on those fingers.wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you mean the same way your Exes got their cheap pvssy and moved out??
you think engaging on vulgar words with me this morning will get you the erection your foetus girlfriend failed to give you?

ubuntu,look for a cheaper hoe just like your girlfriend to grant you that. wink
take care.smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

you think engaging on vulgar words with me this morning will get you the erection your foetus girlfriend failed to give you?

ubuntu,look for a cheaper hoe just like your girlfriend to grant you that. wink
take care.smiley
you dont have to showcase your misogyny by insulting my GF. im here. insult me.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

I think this is a public forum.
my whatever I spill was done on my account and moniker,why being too ditsy?

I am not like your slavery girlfriend if you have one atall.

and calling what I wrote sewage won't still make me modify or change my thoughts.
so you save yourself the headache by tryna garner cheap likes on my mention.
until he puts a ring on those fingers.wink
just listen to the rant of a bitter envious loser still wishing for marriage.
who will put a ring on such a bitter mess

25 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2018
grin sorry I struck a nerve.
cry me a river poor lad.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by oluwasegun007(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2018
As a guy I have one advice for you,

Save your energy for your husband..

Because even if he wakes you up 2:00am to prepare hot fufu for him and request for sex (bicycle style) 30 minutes later,

I bet you might still not get to see his mother not to talk of his family members , be wise.

9 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
grin sorry I struck a nerve.

cry me a river poor lad.grin
if you struck a nerve you would have balls to quote me directly.
so one more thing we know you dont have on top of manners.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:

Safe your energy for your husband..

Because even if he wakes you up 2:00am to prepare hot fufu for him and request for sex (bicycle style) 30 minutes later,

I bet you might still not get to see his mother not to talk of his family members , be wise.
God bless you for being truthful with this your comment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by oluwasegun007(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
God bless you for being truthful with this your comment.
AMEN sister...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:

if a girl did all these things for you would you still say the same thing?
MODIFIED:
pls ignore since we can now all see you're just a girl hiding behind a male moniker:

oluwasegun007:

AMEN sister...

8 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:

AMEN sister...
welcome.smiley
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:

AMEN sister...
welcome.smiley
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:

AMEN sister...
girls hiding under male monikers are always easy to spot.
what guy says "sister" i laugh in greek.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2018
pepper body is allowed. oluwasegun007,please don't stoop so low by replying that that cheap tout.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
pepper body is allowed.
oluwasegun007,please don't stoop so low by replying that that cheap tout.grin
she's mute coz i exposed her. lol

5 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by labake1(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

You are right dear
If you like do heaven and earth, a man that want to cheat will still cheat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by LordKO(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2018
Hmm! So long as she isn't a "girlfriend of convenience" to the guy, her assertion is good. Unfortunately, only the guy knows within himself whether she's his girlfriend of convenience or his heartbeat. If she's the former, sorry for her because in the end, and under normal circumstances, the head will agree with the heart and follow it - it's more about achieving inner peace than being unpredictable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2018
labake1:

You are right dear
If you like do heaven and earth, a man that want to cheat will still cheat.

Tallesty1:
So in essence you're saying that she should stop doing them since doing them guarantees nothing?

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

Will you shut up!

How about wishing her well since you can never be like her? You ladies are so much filled with envy.

Look at you saying men are unpredictable and she might be cheated on, how many ladies are like her in this country? You think every lady must have the stupid mentality of an average Nigerian lady in a relationship? Or you think a man can just loose such a unique lady?

If reverse was the case, would you have made such silly and envy-filled comment?

Next time you find it difficult to control your jealousy, kindly ignore such thread than to end up spilling rubbish.

Calm down dude. There is freedom of speech and opinion in nature.

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by xendra: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2018
austyn0:
Xendra can you prepare this meal??
yes na, y not
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Husband should enjoy these benefits not boyfriend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:

Which energy are they saving?
I honestly do not understand this particular reasoning. Some ladies have sex with their bfs, he spends on them...then time to cook, she says she is saving energy for husband? Which energy pass the one she burnt on top bed?

These things are nothing. As long as he doesn't put a gun to her head. If you love someone, you won't see these things as anything.

You won't go about thinking your effort will be a waste if he 'dumps' you. You just do you best while you can and leave the rest.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2018
She should've kept this to herself! Watch a bitchè come and prove her wrong grin

Next week this nigga will complain about the salt levels lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand this particular reasoning. Some ladies have sex with their bfs, he spends on them...then time to cook, she says she is saving energy for husband? Which energy pass the one she burnt on top bed?

These things are nothing. As long as he doesn't put a gun to her head. If you love someone, you won't see these things as anything.

You won't go about thinking your effort will be a waste if he 'dumps' you. You just do you best while you can and leave the rest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Crossbow(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Nairaland ladies don show again... food don set. cheesy

All those that are of the opinion that all the things she is doing won't keep a man, I don't know how correct that may be. We are now in the age of a girl coming to ur house, watching u sweep, clean and cook while she munch something over telemundo. It personally happened to me and when I asked her why she didn't help out, she said a man should learn how to do his things. I'm glad we were in no relationship.

Men sometimes are wild that nothing can keep us glued to a relationship, even a good woman, but the fact is men can be tamed, and all these things can make a man see women as more than kitty givers.. Women can slow down that urge to roam with these acts.

Anyway, chance could have it she found a cool headed dude like me, who knows the value of a good woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by majekoam(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

Your denigrating him for trying to spread a positive message of forgiveness.
This is a big problem in this country.
Everything is sooo negative.
Always a fight between tribes, between the sexes....everything.

6 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.