Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (67418 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Which energy are they saving?
I honestly do not understand this particular reasoning. Some ladies have sex with their bfs, he spends on them...then time to cook, she says she is saving energy for husband? Which energy pass the one she burnt on top bed?

These things are nothing. As long as he doesn't put a gun to her head. If you love someone, you won't see these things as anything.

You won't go about thinking your effort will be a waste if he 'dumps' you. You just do you best while you can and leave the rest.
My dear pocohantas over sense no go kill you.....

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats what happens when you're banned. control the hate.
or just save yourself the headache and go lesbian.

Hey, what's said on NL is not a direct reflection of my personal life. Believe THAT! I do have opinions (that aren't always PC, I admit) on certain issues, yes. But that doesn't mean my responses are drawn out of some imaginary hurt. No, sir. I've never been touched long or deep enough to develop a complex. No one has that power over me grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by chuksohams(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chill and speak fr urself otepu!
jessca048:
cheesy[quote yes nah ,you will hear a man say he loves independent women the next thing you see him settling down with a leech and lazy person

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by franchasng: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

Your head is screwed right !
You've said it all. That's one of the crucial receipe and foundation of creating a lasting marriage and good home.
Nice!
lol, thanks sis.

Guys need to have mentor and check around, check all the successful great men u know; not the Yahoo Yahoo men and drug dealers and ritualist and armed robbers, I mean real successful men who built their wealth with time; check their wives, they are usually virtuous, amazing ladies who aren't trophy wives married for showoff.

I am not talking about Yahoo men wives, not talking about drug dealers wives, not talking heartless politicians wives, I am not talking about daddies sons that used their fathers influence and wealth to marry trophy wives, I am talking about real successful great men who worked the soil to get to where they are in life. Check their wives, u will understand why they ended up rich and successful.

But will guys of today learn No!

They want Chioma assurance that only come for the money o......they don't want Amaka weh come for the love and joint growth, they want fly fly girls that are yellow like sun with ikebe big like trailer and Bobbi big like tundra, ah, they die there cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by labake1(f): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
wristbangle:

Aunty labake, there are many good guys out there not "some".

OK we heard you Sir
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dyt:

And who says women can't do same?
***rolls eyesss****
Don't let ur eyes fall down miss grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by chuksohams(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just look this comment
Did you just say guys
Is it our fault that you and your friends have dated wrong guys
highqueen:
lmao.
guys are never pleased.
he will still cheat on you with a lazy dependent girl.cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by chuksohams(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
lmao.
guys are never pleased.
he will still cheat on you with a lazy dependent girl.cheesycheesy

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by bezimo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Only if your bf realise that girls like you are almost impossible to find and realise that and quickly move his ministry with you to the permanent site.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hey, what's said on NL is not a direct reflection of my personal life. Believe THAT! I do have opinions (that aren't always PC, I admit) on certain issues, yes. But that doesn't mean my responses are drawn out of some imaginary hurt. No, sir. I've never been touched long or deep enough to develop a complex. No one has that power over me grin
actually your responses are the most PC responses i've seen on NL . man-hatred is the norm today. you just bringing to NL what is on mainstream media.
no medals for you.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by bezimo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

We u shut up there..you know you can never be like that girl because of your selfish broke ass nature..yet envying the girl..Sometimes its better to be silent instead of talking B.S

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

That's a brilliant question .
You may think she doesn't do anything . The work she does is ? Shes a machine on bed . That's why good girls don't marry early but bad girls ,even oloshos marry fast !
And you wonder why are men still crying foul after marriage .
You can't turn a hoe into a wife overnight .

The reason why divorce cases are high is ? Men marry because , she's a machine on bed and possibly she's from my tribe and before few months , belle don enter . Immediately belle enter, he's like lemme marry her ,she's a sweet girl . Forgetting marriage is not all about sex .

After enjoying all styles and million rounds of sex ,he's now like OK, I like home made meals . Nkiru or Basira, what's for dinner ? She looks at you , like u are speaking French and she's like am very tired , please let eat out , have been waiting for u sef.
He will be like what? So all day u didn't cook?
And wait how come everywhere is scattered ? Are u this lazy?
She will be like please ! Am I your maid? You don't complain like this before o!

If this place is not clean enough for u ,biko there is broom in the kitchen, start sweeping . I don't need this stress .. She will then hiss and walk away.

He looks at her with disbelief .lol
After the birth of their baby, he can't cope anymore and he complains bitterly and start searching for his ex, Rose who used to clean,cook and even lend him money when he's down. But because she doesn't want sex every morning and night as gf, in his mind she's not a wife material .

That's where all these divorce cases starts from and majority of women now understand , be a machine on bed , give it to him how and when he likes ,send nude pics, pussy and boobs , pretend to be respectful and viola! She has the ring .

You show love and care for a SO because it's the right thing to do. Because your affections for them and the emotions they conjure up in you warrants and justifies you giving them your all. You cook him dinner, do his laundry and keep a wet mouth and puss at night for him because in that moment, there ain't nobody more deserving of your "all" than him.

Now here's the bitter truth; if you find yourself doing all that not because of the aforementioned but so you would be termed as a good girl, a wife material - with hope that one day he puts a ring on it, then you're obviously faking and a high value male can see right through all that. So learn to live in the moment, when love comes around embrace it. Cos if you doing all that shít with an ulterior motive and you fúcking for a ring, then you ain't no different from a hoe.

A lame arse hoe at that. Any idíot can cook, clean and fúck...it costs nothing. So ask yourself, how do I stand out?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, that has always been my opinion on cooking in relationships. I don't dig that "what if he dumps me", what if I dump him kwanu?

If I am going into a relationship, I give it my all.

Whatever I do for him within that period, is because I love him and his well-being is my concern. I love to know that whenever I stop being there, he thinks of me and smiles. Not for the sex, but the memories and value I brought to the relationship.
Ohh my God.....
There are few ladies like you in Nigeria that think like this...please don't ever change such kind of mindset! its very rare!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by chuksohams(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ẹ dey pain me say Nigeria mentality sync inside ur blood stream!
Na wetin our mama dem do dats why our mama dem still dey glued to our papa dem even after 40yrs of marriage.
U see Dat gal, she go live long enjoy her marriage with her guy.
Pride n self centeredness will not allow Nigerian woman to emulate this step
highqueen:

exactly my point sis.
the nigga is somewhere enjoying his life while she locks herself indoors because of someone that hasn't even put a ring on her finger.
nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Jaqenhghar: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Don't care! The hater juice has been chilling, untouched for too long & thus, fermenting.

Now I'm kicking back, getting my high sipping on a cold glass of 100% home-brewed haterade smiley

angry
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
actually your responses are the most PC responses i've seen on NL . man-hatred is the norm today. you just bringing to NL what is on mainstream media.
no medals for you.

Loooool. Believe whatever you wanna believe then. One point of correction though, I DON'T hate men. I just dislike the waste of space ones who can't pull their own weight in relationships, which happen to be in the majority, unfortunately. Oops! Really not my fault the world ran out of real men!

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

angry

Hello, stranger tongue What's with the frown now?
Btw, I checked-in on you on FB the other day but you were nowhere to be found, so I left. Hope you're good. Missed you kiss
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Loooool. Believe whatever you wanna believe then. One point of correction though, I DON'T hate men. I just dislike the waste of space ones who can't pull their own weight in relationships, which happen to be in the majority, unfortunately. Oops! Really not my fault the world ran out of real men!
which is a fancy way of saying you hate men.
it has to get tiring though, always hating half the population yet you cant do anything about it. the weight on your shoulders!!! how do you get up in the morning?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Rejoice5000(f): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Saviour22:
then he should put a ring on your finger asap smiley
Forwhere?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by banre(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Feminists that are hungry oya come and eat grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Rejoice5000(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
punisha:

Naaaaa let's leave her to learn the hard way.
Heartbroken way.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Rejoice5000(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her
She dey learn
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by jolyment: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
When he breaks your heart remember to tell us.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Rejoice5000(f): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
lol.... I hope she has trained herself to handle heartbreak? because na dis kind people heartbreak dey kill. smiley she won't see it coming
At all na jejely push aside.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
[s]
CorGier:

You show love and care for a SO because it's the right thing to do. Because your affections for them and the emotions they conjure up in you warrants and justifies you giving them your all. You cook him dinner, do his laundry and keep a wet mouth and puss at night for him because in that moment, there ain't nobody more deserving of your "all" than him.

Now here's the bitter truth; if you find yourself doing all that not because of the aforementioned but so you would be termed as a good girl, a wife material - with hope that one day he puts a ring on it, then you're obviously faking and a high value male can see right through all that. So learn to live in the moment, when love comes around embrace it. Cos if you doing all that shít with an ulterior motive and you fúcking for a ring, then you ain't no different from a hoe.

A lame arse hoe at that. Any idíot can cook, clean and fúck...it costs nothing. So ask yourself, how do I stand out?

[/s]

An idiot in the real sense of the word , cannot cook, clean and Bleep.

Learn to respect women even if na only Bleep u dey get from them .
It doesn't cost u anything .

And where I stand is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by victorian(f): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
franchasng:
lol, thanks sis.

Guys need to have mentor and check around, check all the successful great men u know; not the Yahoo Yahoo men and drug dealers and ritualist and armed robbers, I mean real successful men who built their wealth with time; check their wives, they are usually virtuous, amazing ladies who aren't trophy wives married for showoff.

I am not talking about Yahoo men wives, not talking about drug dealers wives, not talking heartless politicians wives, I am not talking about daddies sons that used their fathers influence and wealth to marry trophy wives, I am talking about real successful great men who worked the soil to get to where they are in life. Check their wives, u will understand why they ended up rich and successful.

But will guys of today learn No!

They want Chioma assurance that only come for the money o......they don't want Amaka weh come for the love and joint growth, they want fly fly girls that are yellow like sun with ikebe big like trailer and Bobbi big like tundra, ah, they die there cheesy cheesy

Am telling you , so true . :DD

Guys make una learn o!
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by testimony1089(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Any man dat ever cheat on dis kinda girl is senseless, mannerless, hopeless, heartless, everything-good-less and even lifeless.... Every sane man would adore her in this part of d world... So because u can't b as good as her dont criticize... She is d dream of every good man and hard to believe dat her kind still exist in dis NAIJA!!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Rejoice5000(f): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
about her stupidity?
mtchwww.....boyfriend not even husband
Not even husband? Na bf
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Rejoice5000(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
forgive the guy who hurt you.
Na ur brother
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Dyt(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
is it a compliment?

Well

EliteBiz:

Don't let ur eyes fall down miss grin

Flips hair
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by victorian(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Holamscoh:

Thanks a lot dear. I really appreciate u. Btwn i think we think alike.

smileysame here
We do

If u are on bbm? Check my profile . and pls add me up. smiley
My pm is not working .
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Rejoice5000(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
lmao. guys are never pleased. he will still cheat on you with a lazy dependent girl.cheesycheesy
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.