Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (56194 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / Read For The Sake Of My 2 Kids Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nigerianbyblood: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
This guy greedy die!
Who send you make you pkansh am .....well as you pkansh come lobe am marry her and help in taking care of her kids too. cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by frozen70(f): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

My mum will kill me if i married her pls member help.

You are the one that have the right to be happy with whom so ever you wish to.
How long have you known each other.
How well do you know her.
Are both of you capable of carrying the responsibilities of your family having bearing in mind that you are going to be there father or father figure.
Are you ready to enjoy life with her, do you focast happiness being with her based on the period you have been together.
Love conquer everything, don't be in a hurry relax and take your time before making up your mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ghettochild4u(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
afroxyz:
32 year old man still calling his mummy. WTF is wrong with my generation? Which do us this Kain thing. That we can stand up and even defend our decisions even if it is wrong in the eyes of others? Your mum would kill you not because of the woman's age and kuds but because you are still a kid
Mumu!! if u have a mother u will understand say no matter how big u be.. u still b ur mama pikin..
Oponfion like o

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by STARGREEN(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

32 and you can't construct a simple English

Me as a mathematics students can write a better English than you
Sorry Sir, it should be "me as a mathematics student not students"

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Jafar91(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
As you lie your bed, that's how you will lie on it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by fortune1968: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
E be like say you no know wet in dey do you sef ........which kain love una dey talk bout here ? na infatuation be love ? You better get your sense back and run away from that tokunbo woman or you suffer and regret being born ! Na me tell you !

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by slimik: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
GUY YOU BE BIG IDIOT 32 YRS OLD WEY WAN MARRY 37YRS CASTED MEAT WEY DONE BORN 3KIDS MEANT FOR 50YRS MENS WETIN DO SMALLY GIRLS FOR YOUR HOOD 18 YRS AND ABOVE.....MY GUY WISE UP NO LET OLD PUNA PUT YOUR MIND IN A BOX!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by fof1: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

YR MUM WILL KILL U IF U TRY AM, SO WHY ASKING AGAIN? U CAN BE FRIENDS BUT PUT UR LEGS DOWN EXCEPT U DO U HOME WORK WITH UR MUM AND OTHERS. 32 V 37 IS JUST NOS IF SHE IS STILL FERTILE AND CAN GIVE U AT LEAST TWO OR? GOODLUCK
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Akpacha(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
fykes:
Don't ever think nairaland is faceless...her 3 kids r a boy in between 2 girls. And her hubby is still very much around...finally u know she is loose and u r just one of her many preys...if u wanna know more, u know me
guy! U de sound like u spank the babe b4.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Jafar91(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
ghettochild4u:

Mumu!! if u have a mother u will understand say no matter how big u be.. u still b ur mama pikin..
Oponfion like o

Pls tell him. If that's what is thinking of, he should have date her in a first place.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Boss13: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
What kind of help is this 32 years old adult male looking for? Financial or emotional help?

I hope you are working because you would be responsible for the welfare of her kids and once she notice you are acting strange, she would give you some sweet Punanny and get pregnant.

I hope I have helped you out- since you don’t know how to help yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

bros Dem Don shake ur Calabash well well o
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by 3RNEST(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy

E get some matter wey u go see eeeh, u go laugh sotey u go forget the help wey u wan render sef cheesy cheesy
Lolx..help Biko before he mama kill am.. grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Midedaramola(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
#storyforthegods! Na wetin u sabi chop hook u o! #20min enjoyment tongue
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Alva2018: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uve committed yourself to her, you shouldn't have done that in the first place,but anyway u have to take the decision now by yourself. Remember nobody will do that for you

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by MahatmaGhandi: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

d her pls member help.[/quote]

By the time you get to the port of no return, you will realise that there is more to her that you never saw. A Woman knows how to give a man what he wants till she gets what she wants. Look again.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
AreaFada2:

Dude let me advise you. Do not allow just good sex blow your mind and feel you're in love. Are you truly in LOVE? Do you know her real marital history?
I need to WARN you about step-kids. Her age is not even the issue. 5 years difference, if she's ready to be "submissive as a wife" should things go further. But ask yourself how mature you are to manage a more vastly experienced woman.

MOST step kids I have known never appreciated efforts of their step dad. Remember you will have to help raise three kids of another man before even starting yours.

It not their fault, they will miss their dad and MOST do not ever accept another man replacing their dad. NEVER. I know too many sad cases currently. If you're very rich or famous, they might enjoy your wealth or enjoy your famous name to make them accept you better. Your woman currently lives for her kids, fending for them. That will remain so until they grow up. It is MUCH more complex than "If I am good to them and treat them well like my own kids, they will accept me".

Human judgement of good treatment is very subjective. Things we might accept as normal from own blood parents, we might never accept from others.

Do not let people say just carry on, marry her, etc. BE VERY SURE you want it. If you're double-sure, good luck.
i could offer u a drink now if u were close can't remember when last i read something reasonable here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by millionboi2: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
babatundey5:
If u re happy moving around with her then marry her. at least she would be better than all young girls who re cheaters
Abi

All dis slay idiots

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by profmallor: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Her 3 kids, age or being a widow are not the principal issues, you have mentioned only the good sex, what of character, who really is she. Marriage is more than good sex o. You may be compatible now because there is nothing at stake, but when you marry will you be?. For example are you the jealous type, cause the way she gave you now, you may fear she would give others also later. 3 kids is no joke also, how old are the kids, I doubt they would be older than early teens, are you ready to shoulder that responsibility. You are a man, so your mama has only advise to give, but you must think it through and ensure its not your third leg doing all the thinking. You need to calm down.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by anyicash(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

let your mum kill you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by breezeng: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
You better dont risk it. Sweet things kills easily. You are not in a rightful position to marry such a woman. U will not be able to cope with d responsibility that comes with it at old age. She knows that by herself. Advice her to look for an older companion, she may not even need to bear more children with 3 kids already. All she need is a husband. There are lots of risks also attached to it. You think she's sweet and u are enjoying her. No. It is because shes matured, experienced and crafty more than u. I warn you

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

You've gat to go bro...that heifer's gon sink her claws into you and refuse to let go...hit it and quit it..that's the way dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

Forget your mum first and ask yourself deep questions like-

Are you ready for all the baggage she already has? 3 children and a mum, and she is a mere saleswoman

In a couple of years when she hits menopause, how will you cope?

You're not in love. You're pussy whipped.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by weyreypey: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ishilove:

You're not in love. You're pussy whipped.
Chai

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by wright4christ(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Questions for you: because she had sex with you, does not mean she wants to marry you, has she ever told you she is thinking remarrying. Maybe she just need a man that will be servicing her occasionally.
2. Have you ever find out the past of the lady, what killed his former husband?
3. Are you prepared to take care of more than 3 kids, I mean father more than three kids, because she will give birth to your own kids for you as well, let's say two, so you will be the father of 5, and you must be responsible for their upkeeps and show true love to them all as your children, don't mind that she left the three kids with her mother for now, she will soon bring them home when she married
4. Do you find out when she started giving birth? Of course by experience, if she has being in the business of giving birth from her teen age, you can be sure that if you marry her, she may have little resistance to sex from other men, especially when she is in a fix, I don't mean that she is going to be promiscuous, I mean she may have even fall for other guys apart from you, thinking you are the only one
5. Finally. Is it because you had sex with her that makes you to love her? Because you talk about your love for her after having sex with her, check very well, else it may be infatuation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by lereinter(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

I think you sex starved and u got a real cheap one

But
.why will a mother kill her child

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by dust144(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Y didn't you call us for help before the sex? Marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by cezarman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

See how you just embarrassed yourself in your quest for likes and shares.
It's people like you who fail miserably in lifesmiley
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by orasuyiefosa(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

i tóo knw.....poor child.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by WIZDOM081(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mtcheeew

3 kids and you are making noise
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by rhektor(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oga, you are not in love you are just enjoying sex. In fact you are in bondage of sex you need to break free
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
No problems with loving an older Widow, but please hire a PI to find out what killed the ex husband, know her character whilst still married and the type of friends she kept at her former location.
If you both are fine with the checks on eachother, you will do well. But please please and please, don't ever cheat on her when you eventually tie the knot with her.
Be guided Bro, some women can lie that their Hubby is late just to continue with their sexcapades

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.