Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman (45788 Views)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by marisdgreat(f): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:
Yeah! At least it's better than this young prostitutes we have here in Nigeria..
The old woman has something to offer which is GREEN CARD. What do naija women have to offer?
including your sisters, unborn female children and the females in ur family lineage. what do they have to offer?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by tragergeorge(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2018
jessca048:
I know this cannot be true love. some naija men can fall hand sha
see your rotten teeth,,no b only true love,make e run follow jobless ,lazy hoes cos e de find true luv abi??na be only fall hand na fall yansh ,ride on osaro ,d mama will b tighter dan and her boobs go still carry up pass many of d blood sucking slay mama of this our generation, she get funds ,get the connect,and her love na 100% real ,Bleep age wen it comes to oyibo

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Steviewonder(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2018
This guys dull sha.
Online?!
OYO
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by tragergeorge(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2018
marisdgreat:

including your sisters, unborn female children and the females in ur family lineage. what do they have to offer?
baby,are you a young 9ja ashawo??cos I no see reason y u take am personal o,abi ur last name na prostitute?

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by zudozz: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2018
This 1 young na still make sense compare to d kind oyinbo women wey some people dey marry na..
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by millionboi2: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:
all for d money

hmmmmm

can dey classify him as yahoo boy
u won make Di's meme popular by force?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by xynerise: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:

You just won my hrt on this..

Then even a dog can win your heart by just barking grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018
2buffagain:
e no go pass nigerians in houston grin

Hustling Nigerians Full Houston oh grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2018
Legal yahoo grin

If you know, u know
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Centcanada: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Laugh when kill me oooooooo! The young lady at the extreme refuse to smile! I knew she will be saying in her mind that ' I told my this guy not to marry this old lady but' watin man go do, as far as money will flow from the old lady to our family, we bless God!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2018
xynerise:

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2018
xynerise:

Unlike women. She told the op to also shade women and not only men...
Guy I love it when a lady comes out straight. I hate sentimental people.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by donslim63(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2018
The husle is real.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by oluwaahmed: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Bsuedu:

The thing is judging by the pics they will be found out soon enough bc they are almost arrogant with this. Arrogant people tend to make sloppy mistakes.
And yes you are right, these rascals make it 3x harder for those who are doing things the right way.
Still I contend she has been warned. I just don't believe none of her loved ones has sat her done. Just recently on national tv here, a man was trying to figure how to intervene in a situation like this.
I feel sorry for everyone involved, from the loss sense of right/wrong, dignity of the wife, and the bamboozled lady.
But...there may be a chance that the lady knows and wants to just help him get a green card.

Help him? Lol u guys don't understand a thing about old white people. Majority of them still believe in racism, but most of them are so deep in debt that they wouldn't mind collecting $10k USD from a nigger immigrant as long as they can pay their medical bills and stock up their crib with groceries. Don't get any funny ideas is strictly business if she wanted love by spending on a nigger she would have gotten that in d projects.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by vRendoh(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
permit me to blame Buhari

No way o ....no be Bubu cause this one....permission declined!!! grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by xynerise: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:

Unlike women. She told the op to also shade women and not only men...

Guy I love it when a lady comes out straight. I hate sentimental people.

No wonder your heart was easily won. You totally misunderstood what she meant. She was sarcastically encouraging girls to catch their own maga grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2018
namet:
Having Green Card means nothing if you're having it just so you can stay there and do houseboy job.

Rubbish and nonsense mindset!

Isnt it better to do house boy and get 100 dollar hourly than work in office in naija after 35days ur boss carry 18k put for ur hand most times owe u up to 3months salary?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Maximus85(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
adadike:
I can see his real wife in d picture, she is not happy at all. the real wife be like ' see dis mama ( agadi ekwenka), u no wan die, u wan share preek with me ba? OK now, we go see who go laff last!'.

I think say na only me see am ooo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
xynerise:

No wonder your heart was easily won. You totally misunderstood what she meant. She was sarcastically encouraging girls to catch their own maga grin

Guy your head d dia.. One chilled beer for you
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by MissRaine69(f): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Many have made it without conning geriatrics .........it took time but they did . Why blame Trump when he wants to safeguard vulnerable members of his society? How many would tolerate a foreign man marrying their wealthy grandmother ? Let us not be hypocrites here!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2018
marisdgreat:

Mention 5things you can offer a man excluding your cooch then I will edit my post..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by ADRIAN88(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2018
adadike:
I can see his real wife in d picture, she is not happy at all. the real wife be like ' see dis mama ( agadi ekwenka), u no wan die, u wan share preek with me ba? OK now, we go see who go laff last!'.

That's his sister o! So make the guy marry him sister? Please Please lets all be happy for this gentleman.

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Which American will pay you $100 per hour to do what? You can't even speak english in a way that they understand and you think they will pay you that much? Black americans can't even get good jobs and you think they will give you such a high paying job, when those jobs are reserved for owners of the land? Stop kidding yourself. Gone are the days being in America gave you an automatic superiority to Nigerians at home. America is a hype. It's only Africans that refuse to realize it.

mimimile93:

Isnt it better to do house boy and get 100 dollar hourly than work in office in naija after 35days ur boss carry 18k put for ur hand most times owe u up to 3months salary?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2018
namet:
Which American will pay you $100 per hour to do what? You can't even speak english in a way that they understand and you think they will pay you that much? Black americans can't even get good jobs and you think they will give you such a high paying job, when those jobs are reserved for owners of the land? Stop kidding yourself. Gone are the days being in America gave you an automatic superiority to Nigerians at home. America is a hype. It's only Africans that refuse to realize it.

I Don't give a damnn bro..

The fact I was trying to point out is that the white women have something to offer their men Unlike their counterparts here..
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by PUCHI(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2018
lefulefu:

na yahooboy for sure nacheesy
man de hustle u de talk yahoo undecided undecided
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by OrireSA(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2018
Hustle on my guy, I hope your name is already on her will ;-) stop dating broke girls guys lol after all love won't pay the bills

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Prinzyy: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Next step is to milk mama of some dollars.
Then send some home to his brother to build a house.

After that, come back home one Xmas and block one small girl (preferably U-25) at his village square. Marry her. Come back regularly to give her belle. Send her money as at when due...

Life goes on wink

talking from experience I guess cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by ghost3040: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Runtown don fall my hand aswear.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Prinzyy: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
adadike:
you too like preek especially the cucumber shaped ones tongue tongue tongue
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
I know he has paid her money for the service, and man must do what serves his interest. But, my grouse is why should our men expect Nigerian women to do something for them?

As male dominated as Nigeria and Africa is, what opportunities do women have that place them economically above men? We, men and women, are equal victims of the many years of bad governance in Nigeria.

Our women have become loose because its an easier way to survive. Men use money to entice women because there are limited opportunities for our women, largely due to male domination and a wicked culture that subjugates women unfairly even at the familial level.

Let us stand together and rescue ourselves by developing our country, so opportunities become available for all. No need to put Nigerian women down.

Afterall, if men don't patronize and enjoy the easy access to sex that the pay-for-play offers, there won't be market for prostitution or "runs."

mimimile93:

I Don't give a damnn bro..

The fact I was trying to point out is that the white women have something to offer their men Unlike their counterparts here..

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by adadike(f): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2018
ADRIAN88:

That's his sister o! So make the guy marry him sister? Please Please lets all be happy for this gentleman.
OK, am happy for him

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
What if the woman Na FBI field agent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.