Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman (45780 Views)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by kinzation(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:

smile..
lol i don dey monitor u since... kilode
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by ibori1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
kinzation:
lol i don dey monitor u since... kilode

abeg no mk me laff
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by kinzation(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:

abeg no mk me laff
lol...don't lemme seize your phone o
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by ibori1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
kinzation:
lol...don't lemme seize your phone o

my son will fight u ooo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by kinzation(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:

my son will fight u ooo
lol.. son had better tell daddy to be kiaful
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by ibori1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
kinzation:
smiley
kinzation:
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by casualobserver1: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2018
pocohantas:
Next step is to milk mama of some dollars.
Then send some home to his brother to build a house.

After that, come back home one Xmas and block one small girl (preferably U-25) at his village square. Marry her. Come back regularly to give her belle. Send her money as at when due...

Life goes on wink

The format is seriously casted.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by casualobserver1: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2018
oluwaahmed:

She knows in just about a few years time, she would join him as a citizen, her own hustle is even reallest. What did she lose? Nothing. What did she spend? Nothing but patience. What did the guy spend? $10k just to marry whitee den oda funds for legal fee and citizenship processing. $6k for transportation of 2 people to and from Yankee, money he will still cut that his babe and party he just threw. Guys ur fellow men dey hustle he's not happy that he his marrying and old hag, he's happy bcoz d future of him and his family is now brighter than it would have been in the shiit hole. do u know how many of ur celebs are now residents in USA? Just buy a house in the USA and u are on ur way to getting permanent residence.

This analysis is deep and based on fact.

My guy that is there has his babe living with him now as his sister while he is married there sorting papers. It hasn't been easy but his babe has serious liver. Under the same roof and the babe is just boning.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by dadebayo1(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2018
PresidentMKO:
Nah, must be the sister rather. See her jaw...the resemblance is striking.

Nah... If she is the sister she would be so happy.. The expression on her face is more like the feeling of one who is feeling bad someone is about to share her man.. grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Uglymugg: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

Isnt it better to do house boy and get 100 dollar hourly than work in office in naija after 35days ur boss carry 18k put for ur hand most times owe u up to 3months salary?
Lol, 100/hr? Did you study investment banking in one of their prestigious university and graduate at the top of your class while making the Deans list that you think you deserve a 100/hour job?

Lmfao @ House boy $100 grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by marisdgreat(f): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2018
tragergeorge:
so simple question u no fit answer,see as u just de let ur attitude out,is that how u insult your daddy??cos person like u I kW say boyfriend go hard am not to talk of husband,get sense o baby make God for see you bless
u wey God don see bless, wetin u don use your miserable life do
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Uglymugg:

Lol, 100/hr? Did you study investment banking in one of their prestigious university and graduate at the top of your class while making the Deans list that you think you deserve a 100/hour job?

Whether house boys abroad are paid a cent or even worked for free I don't giv a damnn..

What I pointed out was that an old white woman is better than a 20 years old Nigerian virgin.

To hell with naija babes
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Uglymugg:

Whether house boys abroad are paid a cent or even worked for free I don't giv a damnn..

What I pointed out was that an old white woman is better than a 20 years old Nigerian virgin.

To hell with naija babes.

If am asked to choose between being a house boy and marry a 105yrs white woman and being the president and marry a 20 year old Nigerian virgin.

I will go for the former.

But guess what!

Marriage is not in my To-Do-List.

Fvck marriage fvck women.
I was done with that part of life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by tragergeorge(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
marisdgreat:

u wey God don see bless, wetin u don use your miserable life do
right from your first post,you been sounding miserable,what's wrong ??is there anything frustrating you?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by BennyWrites(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
ojay2053:
Bros easy na. Na wetin dem couples want be dat so make dem enjoy am, besides we all know love is a beautiful thing grin
Exactly.
May such love fall on your head �
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2018
mimimile93:
For what exactly? I ain't going nowhere this night. It's almost 10pm

You aren't living in Thailand
I wasted my time because of you. Do you've to lie just to make a point?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

You aren't living in Thailand
I wasted my time because of you. Do you've to lie just to make a point?

You wasted your time because of me, how?
In what way?
You jumped on my mention and called me a clown then told me to meet you at Wire Rd when I get there I should pm you.

An hour later you quoted me again, dropping your address and told me to meet you in the next 20mins that you will be going out.

You cared less to know if I was busy or not.
I should just leave what I was doing and come and see you for what? Are you the one paying my bills that you would order me to come and see you giving me time? Are you the king of Thailand? Who are you?

What you did, to me I saw it as either you have a hidden agenda or you just wanted to show off here.
That was why I ignored you.

I don't trust Nigerians staying abroad.

Next time learn how to approach people.
You don't just order a total stranger to come see you ok.

Good afternoon and have a nice day!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

She just wanted to show off here or find a subtle means to put your life in a mess again.Nigerian women are evil,home and abroad stay away from them.

Oh! Is even a woman?

Thank goodness I didn't go to visit her.
She wants everybody here to know she's in Thailand.
So many people go abroad like toilet yet the don't make noise.

The way she was so quick to send me her Thailand address and ordered me to come see her in 20mins time I knew she had an agenda.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Osinachi00(m): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Jesse01:
you haven't heard about the Nigerian prince scam? shocked White young ladies are now afraid of Nigerian men. undecided
so they want to marry a Nigerian prince? can't you see that both the whites are gold diggers too? why must they choose a prince?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.