Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? (4610 Views)

Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by sexi: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2010
i noticed that guys of nowadays are never satisfied with one chick, they are always getting laid with different chicks cheating on their gfs. which is not meant to be. My friend's boyfriend is always sleeping around with other ladies and while my friend keeps being faithful to him. what do u guys think she should do?
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by omega25red(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
sexi:

i noticed that guys of nowadays are never satisfied with one chick, they are always getting laid with different chicks cheating on their gfs. which is not meant to be. My friend's boyfriend is always sleeping around with other ladies and while my friend keeps being faithful to him. what do u guys think she should do?
Are you one of the women he slept with? and how come you know everything that he is doing? seems like you need a life and if your friend doesn't know what to do then she needs a mentor in her life

oh yeah to answer your question women and men cheat equally and the saying goes: variety is the spice of life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Creamish(f): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2010
sexi:

wat will she do? even if she dumps him, wats to say dat d next person isnt a dog too? besides its equally d same with chicks, if hez worth forgiving, let her stay with him, if he isnt, she shuld move on,  c'est la vie  undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by googles: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2010
because they have ojukokoro angry angry cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by omega25red(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
googles:

because they have ojukokoro angry angry cheesy

Googles nice pic interesting shape wink

everyone has oju kokoro both men and women
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Onchedu(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2010
It's not about satisfaction. The ladies can;t be trusted so no need committing to one when she really is looking to sow her wild oats too.
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by googles: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
omega25red:

thank you wink

me i dont have oju kokoro o i allow my oju to sit in one place. . . .but men ?? oju kokoro is default cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by omega25red(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2010
googles:

thank you wink

me i dont have oju kokoro o i allow my oju to sit in one place. . . .but men ?? oju kokoro is default cheesy
^^ any thing a man can do a woman can do better grin
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2010
Because apparently they just have to have new possy. Girls even if you are MISS WORLD or the SEXIEST WOMAN IN THE UNIVERSE, they will still cheat.
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by yme1(f): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
because they are tired of eating same pot of soup undecided quote from a married man tho
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by AZeD1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2010
me i dont have oju kokoro o i allow my oju to sit in one place. . . .but men ?? oju kokoro is default  cheesy
[/quote][quote author=omega25red link=topic=458748.msg6169469#msg6169469 date=1275928921]
Googles nice pic interesting shape  wink

always tot Googles was BIGG?? but wow!!!!,  never judge a book by ur imagination
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by switchmax8: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2010
the reason is that ratio of babes to guys is much.look around you see lot of pretty single babes going around and they dont mind dating married or divorvee
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2010
not all guys are like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Odunnu: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2010
sexi:

My friend's boyfriend is always sleeping around with other ladies and while my friend keeps being faithful to him. what do u guys think she should do?
Hw about ur own boyfriend?does he sleep around also?wht hv u done?
Kai, NL na wa o!
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by 190: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady?

[size=20pt]Re: Why are ladies never satisfied with one man[/size]
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by googles: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2010
A-ZeD:

me i dont have oju kokoro o i allow my oju to sit in one place. . . .but men ?? oju kokoro is default  cheesy
[b]always tot Googles was BIGG?? [/b]but wow!!!!,  never judge a book by your imagination

wat gave you dat impression ? grin grin

omega25red:

^^ any thing a man can do a woman can do better grin

its a lie o for this matter men are reigning champions grin

no competition cool
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Brownteeth(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2010
When a guy cheats and sleeps with 10 girls, are those 10 girls single? Of course they may be cheating on their boyfriends somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by maileby(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2010
Brownteeth:

When a guy cheats and sleeps with 10 girls, are those 10 girls single? Of course they may be cheating on their boyfriends somewhere.

GBAM!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Onchedu(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2010
y me:

because they are tired of eating same pot of soup undecided quote from a married man tho

Then shame on them for not asking their wives to make another soup and providing the necessary "ingredients" and conduceive environment for her to do so; and shame on their wives for being too lazy and not showing creativity and versatility in "the kitchen."

Which kind of woman desn't know that one kind of soup all the time can become unappetizing?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2010
Because in some kinda way, men are also addicted to shopping and spending money.
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Onchedu(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2010
^^^The men on which planet?
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

^^^The men on which planet?
On mars. but on a serious note. . . . men come on nl complaining about dependent girlfriends. Yet these men are carrying multiple women around.
Of course you go spend. . . . abeg jor, I no blame una. Me sef like to shop till I drop wink
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by sirvick(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2010
that is a 50/50 stuff pliz @google let us know if have never eating two kind of soup at the same time
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by sexdoctor(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2010
For the records
Men Cheat, Women of Today cheat the more.
in the case of Men we are not that smart with it, but ladies are far much sophisticated in this area.
shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2010
We r polygamous by nature. D ultimate PREDATORS
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by googles: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2010
sirvick:

googles let us know if have never eating two kind of soup at the same time

why me o
you dey try me o

of all the ladies dat posted on this thread why Googles ehn? well i refuse to answer the question cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by daduke2k(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2010
gud for u .

@OP. try and kip ur where it belongs ok? amebo
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by petebor02(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2010
[quote][/quote]what esle do i say?
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by dbigrod(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
[size=16pt]
y me:

am happy this is coming frm a babe.

Onchedu:

Then shame on them for not asking their wives to make another soup and providing the necessary "ingredients" and conduceive environment for her to do so; and shame on their wives for being too lazy and not showing creativity and versatility in "the kitchen."

Which kind of woman desn't know that one kind of soup all the time can become unappetizing?

u don craze grin grin grin

[/size]
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by AZeD1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
googles:

wat gave you dat impression ? grin grin

ur replies to some post on NL gave me dat impression.
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by googles: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2010
A-ZeD:

your replies to some post on NL gave me dat impression.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how ?? do i actually say am phat ? grin

hmmmmm maybe am really fat o cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Never Satisfied With One Lady? by kpolli(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
omega25red:

i agree wit u, but,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Do This In Public? / (PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) / How To Have Sex With A Friend (the 2 Working Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.