Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (81146 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2018
hammer6F:
DEAR YORUBAS

PLEASE, STOP ALL THIS TRIBAL NONSENSE.

IT VERY SLEAZY AND OFFENSIVE TO OUR SENSIBILITY.

IGBO AND YORUBA DONT SHARE ANYTHING APART LUGARD LUMPING US TOGETHER IN NIGERIA.

PEOPLE MARRY EVEN CHINESE AND INDIA OR WHITE.

IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE FROM ALL ETHNICITY HAVE INTER-MARRIED, BUT MAJORITY PREFER THEIR OWN ETHNICITY.

STOP USING THIS MEDIUM TO SHOW CASE A FALSE UNION OF YORUBA AND IGBO. (PROPAGANDA)

PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY...
Tell this to Davido and Chioma

Igbo girls dating Yoruba boys (Igbo Amaka)

Davido be dating Chioma (Igbo Amaka)

Fani Kayode marry Precious Chikwendu (Igbo Amaka)

Igbo boys dating Yoruba girls (contamination)

And some fools say igbos are not Jews we need to purge Africa of these parasites

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by anyicash(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2018
That guy is a bahd guy....either you say YES or You swim with the fishes....if you know you know.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2018
After 5yrs, come back here and tell us how far!
A true color of a woman is revealed the moment she is married.
Most men said the lady the got married to isn't the same lady they were dating.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2018
hammer6F:
DEAR YORUBAS

IGBO AND YORUBA DONT SHARE ANYTHING APART LUGARD LUMPING US TOGETHER IN NIGERIA.

IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE FROM ALL ETHNICITY HAVE INTER-MARRIED, BUT MAJORITY PREFER THEIR OWN ETHNICITY.

STOP USING THIS MEDIUM TO SHOW CASE A FALSE UNION OF YORUBA AND IGBO. (PROPAGANDA)

Kilofe gan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2018
tartar9:
Bonny & Clyde loading.
Kemi,what did I tell you about being unequally yoked with flatìnos embarassed

Who is kemi. ?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Rhea(f): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Must have been a very romantic moment for her! David Chinedu is off the market with the Love of his life Oluwakemi, According to him, He organized a surprise Boat ride for her, and she never knew it was the day for the ring..

He popped the question and she said yes..Congrats to them.

See More Photos below!

Gossip Blogger--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-takes-his-girlfriend-into-middle-of.html

Na so. Moet on top water. When matter rest well well, common eva you no go see for house.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by baby124: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Ikenna0b:
See how she wowo. Chei I pity the nwoke. For him to go all out for Afonja woman especially one wey wowo like this, na juju. I fear for am. My brother I'll pray for you. If na juju, by God's grace e go clear. If no be juju, get your eyes checked my nigga. If you going to contaminate Igbo genes with Afonja Dna, at least let it be better one na.
Ntor! E pain you wella. See ya bros jubilating with two bottles of alcohol that you cannot even afford. See the clean and rich Igbo guy sef... hahahahaha. Happy married life to the couple jare. Beautiful couple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by wristbangle: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fúckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be so nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it. No time for frivolities.

grin too much bitterness yet a standing ovation savage comment.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by wristbangle: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2018
m784n:
Where is maMumuZi nAnimaldi Cownu?

grin the picture na die! Nairaland wan kill me this morning oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2018
[s]
hammer6F:
DEAR YORUBAS

[/s]Gergons, victim cry again.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2018
perdollar:
her ugliness is a stench may be is bc she's from d region of shot putters, a very dirty ethnic group. nwanne u r in a mess.
Are you talking of the ethnic group world health organization talked about as the world dirtiest and known as pig?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2018
tobida:

AND SO?

IS THERE ANY OTHER THING IN UR HEAD MORE THAN IGBO.

U ARE OBSESSED WITH THEM AND IT IS SHAMEFUL TO WATCH.

ONE IGBO GUY OUT OF MILLIONS IS TOP FP MATERIAL.

DO THE IGBO SHARE ALL THIS EXCITEMENT OR IS IT JUST YORUBA?
where is Cownu

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 12:53am On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

nah.

It is a dream come true for them.
Yiu mean after that guy don sweat before getting her. Yoruba girls are like dolphins, which are not easy to catch for igbo men. Only the ones that can withstand the stress and courage of getting them. Unlike igbo girls that are just like tilapia wey anybody can just pick anyhow, use and dump. Then pick another one. Very easy to catch, readily available.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Yoruba parents have a lot of work to do. They must ban their children from marrying ibos. It is good to be tolerant, but there are certain lines we must not cross.
I hate intertribal relationship a lot and I don't see any benefit in it. Pls, my Yoruba people should only fellow Yorubas. If I am the father of this lady, I would use koboko to send and beat that flat-head monkey whenever they step in my compound.
Yoruba families must ban intertribal marraiges.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Yoruba parents have a lot of work to do. They must ban their children from marrying ibos. It is good to be tolerant, but there are certain lines we must not cross.
I hate intertribal relationship a lot and I don't see any benefit in it. Pls, my Yoruba people should only fellow Yorubas. If I am the father of this lady, I would use koboko to send and beat that flat-head monkey whenever they step in my compound.
Lol, not up to that. I only pray the girl no go end inside pot of soup as delicacy. You know what I mean. She doesn't know what she's getting into. I am looking at the way she will be given corpse water to drink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2018
I'm disappointed.... expected to see him kneeling on water.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 1:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Ikenna0b:
See how she wowo. Chei I pity the nwoke. For him to go all out for Afonja woman especially one wey wowo like this, na juju. I fear for am. My brother I'll pray for you. If na juju, by God's grace e go clear. If no be juju, get your eyes checked my nigga. If you going to contaminate Igbo genes with Afonja Dna, at least let it be better one na.
My own fear for the girl is if she won't end up in the pot of soup. You are igbo, you know what I mean. Chai, only if she knows she will be given corpse water to drink.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by LaudableXX: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Yiu mean after that guy don sweat before getting her. Yoruba girls are like dolphins, which are not easy to catch for igbo men. Only the ones that can withstand the stress and courage of getting them. Unlike igbo girls that are just like tilapia wey anybody can just pick anyhow, use and dump. Then pick another one. Very easy to catch, readily available.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Lol, not up to that. I only pray the girl no go end inside pot of soup as delicacy. You know what I mean. She doesn't know what she's getting into. I am looking at the way she will be given corpse water to drink.
I pity her bro. I don't like to see Yoruba marry ibos. It does not go well with me. I wonder how Davido father is coping seeing his stupid because of fugly ibo girl. That Chioma is fvcking ugly bro. I don't normally click when I see topics about her until yesterday. Men that girl has a clear ibotic ugly face. If Davido was a relative, I would have told him to do better than that. That girl is so fugly.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by CSTR1005: 1:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Not easy to catch?
You are having a laugh, mate.

Have you ever seen an igbo guy with an old white woman the way Yorubas do?

It is impossible, nigga. We go for the young pretty white ones always, because we are the best,even if it is all a game.

Believe me, there is nothing special about Yoruba girls and you know it.

If they are that special, igbo guys would go for them more frequently.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by CSTR1005: 1:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
lol.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2018
There's no need for this. But it's their life sha
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

Not easy to catch?
You are having a laugh, mate.

Have you ever seen an igbo guy with an old white woman the way Yorubas do?

It is impossible, nigga. We go for the young pretty white ones always, because we are the best,even if it is all a game.

Believe me, there is nothing special about Yoruba girls and you know it.

If they are that special, igbo guys would go for them more frequently.
Lol, French president, macron is 41years of age, his wife is 65years. So that is none of my business. It doesn't change the fact that your women are easy for us to catch. They smile when they see us. The truth you won't tell yourself is you people lack courage to toast Yoruba women cos you know they don't give an inch about una n una money. They hustle for their own money themselves. Yoruba girls will tell it to your face that to hell with you and what you gat, cos they are independent ladies unlike your own. It is courage of approach that you guys lack. That why Yoruba guy will go to anywhere to marry. We have the courage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:31am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fúckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be so nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it. No time for frivolities.
My guy no get joy at all. Lol
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Macon1212: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Olorun yo o, if you refuse the ring he would have thrown you into the river. Okrika himself.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Women and their love for romantic proposals. I remember seeing a proposal video, where the guy was searching for the ring after he had already knelt down, and the lady gave him a well deserving slap for ruining the romantic proposal she had dreamt of.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 05, 2018
This trend of men kneeling to propose to ladies should stop.
Such nonsense . Propose while sitting or standing .

These young men of nowadays just doing all sort of nonsense because of some nonexistent love.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:

In your maam's bedroom! She can't just let go of that d*ck! tongue
kai kai hahahhha all of u a for nairaland una jes too funny kai grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 1:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Saclux paint failed her.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Brightglory77: 2:33am On Jul 05, 2018
hammer6F:
DEAR YORUBAS

Stupid post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is What All Men Want At The End / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.