Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (38815 Views)

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / What To Do When You Visit An Uncle With A Terrible Cook Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by LaRochelle(f): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
I told her i was going to enroll her in a catering school but haven’t gotten any response from her.

DM @ifys.kitchen on IG and ask if her online cooking classes is still open. I bet your girl doesn't have time to go to a formal catering school or she feels it's embarrassing to go to one. Online does it.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by nairaland0753: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
Hi! For the sake of anonymity, i decided to use this new account.

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
I really don’t know what to do

BEST ADVICE: SINCE YOU WERE ABLE TO SPEAK TO HER ABOUT HOW HER FOOD WAS A "COLLOSAL DISASTER" YOU SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO HELP HER. TEACH HER HOW TO COOK AND DO OTHER THINGS YOU FEEL SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO. YOU CAN DRAW A CONCLUSION ONLY AND IF SHE ISN'T WILLING TO LEARN. PERIOD
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Reference(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2018
These people just don't know what relationships into marraige are. If food will define yours amd a mood which everyone has, then you are not a man of the kind of values that will make for focus which is necessary for sustainable, long term success. Those things that caught your attention are not the stuff of successful men and succesful families I'm afraid. Grow up, you are not prepared yourself.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Kingzra1(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.
yea...
let's go see ur village people m ready nw baby... hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
like I said, my complain lasted for some minutes.As for the manner I said it, I don’t recall shouting at her
That complain is enough to kill her spirit. If you truly love her, you'll teach her. My mum didn't know how to cook nothing when my dad met her but he taught her everything. This should b what we can do for the people we claim to love.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Lovexme(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Deckline:
Ehyaa.. embarassed I sure say that woman na from Benin embarassed . Edo people are terrible.

You and the people that liked/shared your comment are part of the problems in Nigeria.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by kcbaba007: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2018
What was she doing when her mum or maid was doing d cooking in d kitchen when she was younger, my take: she is a spoilt brat, instead of being sorry for her inability to cook, and try to make up for it, she come dey form moody......

As for me, though I am a very good cook, I still can't cope with a woman that can't cook...

My woman must also be a good cook

The inability of a lady to cook speaks volumes.....

All this fast food and indomie babes set

Dump her or OyO for u. More so, when doing it, point it out to her ur reason for dumping her, perhaps, she might learn to change, so d next guy can accept her
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2018
But OP talk true. Was the sex after the meal overcooked? angry

Or was she still moody during sex grin

You no go tell us that one, but u go tell us the one wey no concern us one bit. Carry your overcooking wahala dey go
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by nikkypearl(f): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2018
maxiuc:
ok I understand let me come and see your family
no don't bother. undecided
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Muzikluva(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.
Dammiesugar... Can I be your tea so you pour your sugar on me? grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by CSTR1005: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2018
A lot of children on this board.

How can somebody say good food is not an issue?
Maybe they think sex is more important.

Imagine, coming home from work expecting a disastrous dinner.
That is hell.

What of the children too ? Are they going to suffer from their terrible cook of a mother?

One of the most important qualities of a WIFE is ability to cook good meals for her family.
It is non negotiable for any matured man out there looking to marry.

Even if you are going to employ a maid, the wife should be able to cook good.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Jeweldeprecious: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Dear poster, don't you think that instead of complaining that she doesn't know how to cook which doesn't solve anything, you can be a solution provider and take her to catering school.....my opinion though.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2018
ojun50:

if I ask u for yr number u will form hard to get, PM u, u will nt reply back whapp me let take tins serious
And she doesn't even know you are fine, tall and dark ukwani boy.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by austinroy(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2018
she is a bad cook.....buh is she good in bed�
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by steefi07: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Olalan:
If you truly love her you could teach her how to cook since you're a very good cook, as per being moody it might be as a result of your complains about her cooking, trust me females even the very terrible cooks don't like to be told that their food is tasteless or bad.

Very true if you love her teach her how to cook. Try and be more romantic and her mood will change
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Advertisement
Dammiesugar:

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by oshaosha2014(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2018
I have been looking for. let's connect

Dammiesugar:

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by benzion72(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Why are women called brides and men called groom. You are to groom your bride. If she is not ready or heady you can let her go. Also that is her first time. May be she prefer African food than spaghetti lol. Furthermore you did not tell us her strenght, may be she is better in the other room,
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by nuesednutlofa: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,so true!!

reason I don't cook in any guy's house atall.
so you have them plenty. And you visit them always.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

Are you advertising that you are single and looking for who to date?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by madgoat(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.

She's moody probably because you have some bad character or you have body and mouth odour. Maybe she has also realised you are ugly. She's also probably thinking of how she will continue in the relationship with all your flaws. Damn the lady is just putting up with you.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,so true!!

reason I don't cook in any guy's house atall.

Are you a gay?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by dustydee: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

There are different options:
1. Since you are a good cook, take charge of the cooking
2. You can teach her how to cook.
Her bad cooking may have been responsible for her mood. Correct her lovingly and give her tips. You can also buy her cook books.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by ojun50(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2018
blesoh:

Be serious jor
Don't go and waste her time
am serious
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by ojun50(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2018
sisipelebe:
And she doesn't even know you are fine, tall and dark ukwani boy.

hmmm u knw me finish oh
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

See them.... If you know, you know.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by David160(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

maybe she no like you enough to cook good food for you
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Dannjay(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
DM me your contact via Twitter @danjay07 let's hook up....i love good food

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by micflo28(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
who told you no man to meet your family. Babe, I will meet them now if you are ready.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by lastempero: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

So how do i reach you?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Whobedatte(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2018
franchasng:
The problem u might be having is:

1.) You are too tight to hello.

2.) You form too much maybe. Most girls who feel or see themself as too pretty form a lot for guys. Ordinary hi, they won't respond. Ordinary hi good morning, they won't greet back, so how will they meet a reasonable guy if not the chewing gum boys in their neighborhood who force them and grab their hands by fire by force or some Indian hemp smoking ganja boys

Because u have a boyfriend, an ordinary boyfriend who hasn't married u yet, u start to become rude to every other guy and ignore guys who might end up being your true partner at last.

Not all relationship today end up in marriage. So when u are dating, don't shut the doors, don't be rude and unfriendly to other admirers thinking u have got King David as boyfriend because that King David might be there for temporary fun and u end up chasing your King Solomon away because of temporary King David.

I didn't say u should cheat on your boyfriend while dating but be open to friendship, be nice to other male admirers until your boyfriend marries u officially.

3.) If the two reasons above do not apply to you, then check your dressing style...watch your shape, hope u don't have big tummy cos most guys today hate big tummy on a lady they want to keep.

Lastly, stop being unfriendly to strangers. Your Mr. Right must not come from your Church, Mosque, workplace, street, village, school, department.

Majority of happy couples u see today met in the most awkward places and manner.

It doesn't matter if a guy sees u on the highway, on the road, in the market, inside keke, inside bus, inside aeroplane, or at any awkward place, as a lady, learn to give little hello attention to guys who approach u responsibly or try to approach u responsibly because u never can tell. Hello does not mean CAN WE HAVE SEX NOW Because sometimes I wonder how most Nigerian ladies reason and how they intend to meet their partnershe might be a good cook , but rude
Called her, if you see her harsh response ?
Like she know me before sef

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by geunik(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
Advert⛹️�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.