Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? (12402 Views)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Would You Encourage He Or She To Continue To Endure Eh?? Na Wa O!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Acidosis(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2010
Shy to approach each other? then use GSM (Phone)
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Acidosis(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2010
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2010
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by justmoore: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2010
BE CAREFUL GIRL! your so call friend might also be interested in the guy. so, if you can't tell him direct as woman concern VISIT HIM SEVERALLY, SHOW HIM SOME OF YOUR PICTURES you might even drop them with him, ASK HIM TO TAKE YOU OUT ANYWHERE, MAKE SURE YOU SEE HIM ALMOST EVERYDAY one day the guy would tell you HIS FEELINGS by all means. act fast before someone else takes what belongs to you.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE!
God forbid, if this guy disappoint you don't be annoy because it happens and you may not really know his mind because we are human we are funny. BE WARNED!!!
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by InesQor(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2010
My ideas will proceed in one of two ways:

A.) If you have previously met personally:
Give him a random call someday and say you think it's a good idea if you guys meet up for a movie or lunch just to catch up on old times. When you see, dont say anything sweet, ACT it and leave the rest to him. If he is interested, he will say something. Whether he says something or not, disappear from his life after the date and let's see if he chases after you.

B.) If you have never met personally before now:
In this case, you need to organize the date with the help of your trusted friend. Tell her to TELL HIM that she thinks you guys could make good friends. Make it look like she is matchmaking the two of you without your consent. Then when on the date, follow the same advice as above.

I wish you all the best.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by seedord247(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2010
If he Drinks buy him Alomo
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Echidime(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2010
Both of you are inlove, yet none is courage enough to approach the other. Such love last long in marriage.

I advice you get his number from the same friend of yours he has been sending,then send him an sms,the WORLD has gone GLOBAL a woman can also approach a man first. Or tell your friend to invite him to her house and she will bring yu along, in that way he will be the first to talk to you when you arrive in your friends place and your shy woman dignity will remain intact as you want it.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by parislomo(f): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2010
I stand to be corrected, but I have come to conclude that, if a guy truly loves a gal in that manner, he would approach her no matter how shy he has been or is!
His moves might be clumsy and not clear stated but he would "always" drop hints for the gal to know where he is headed (or heading).
And going by the 'respect' angle, I perceive this dude in 'gist view' is not just shy but already has issues about our girl. . .

So, he is weighing his options and not going all out for the babe cos he is "wondering" if it would be worth his while afterall
cool
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by johndavid1(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2010
Two love birds shy to approach each other grin grin grin wow! kiss kiss kiss just do so grin
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by bros1234(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2010
I use to be like that. I would bow down my face while talking to a lady even while in school. Maybe because of my beein churcheous or  coming from a disadvataged background.

But then one day it happend. This girl - my JAMB student in one of the extra mural classes- sent me a note. Guess what was in it

" I like you. You're a good teacher, godly and very knowledgeable"

That was it. As they say the rest is history. We became friends and today we are married. This happened about 8  years ago and I'm 32 today while she's 27 doing her final year in medical school.

The point - Some really good guys can ggrow up very shy due to many reasons. If you cannot be as bold as my student, now my wife did, you just have to create a meeting point and stylishly make your true feelings known

But let me warn you, this guy will need to read a  lot of motivational books and hear many teachings on self confidence. So you really have a great job to do in him. Why not invite him to ur church to get started
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by bros1234(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2010
edited
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2010
SMS him this:   "Getting bored" "I need to travel to be with friends at Abuja, its too boring here with no bossom friend to talk to"  the very thoughts that you are travelling and the fact that you said u got no bossom friend to talk to, will jolt him to open up.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by chardino(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2010
Come to think of it, how old is he? Well if you really have fillings for him just arrange with his friend to fix a date that three of you will meet, and during that meet after a few time the friend can live both of you to talk. then you can begin to ask him if he is really serous with what he told his friend. I think this can help.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Iceugwa(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2010
there is no big deal in it. you can ask him out. it doesnt make u less a girl ok. my ex was the one dat asked me out. it doesnt mean anyting. go for him dear
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Dapsiyo: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2010
I don't think we should encourage a shy person for a relationship, becos relationship is all about taking a best decision. The best you can do is to become the person friend, if you admire the person, which should give room to the person to express his or her self. If he really loves you, he will tell you anyhow, either by writing, buying gifts, or tell some one you respect so much, which may not be any of your close friends.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by snthesis(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2010
OP-hw com it took u a yr to realize u likd him-i gues sum1 jst dumpd u or perhaps u r nt commandin ur usual attn frm guys or is playin hard 2get not workn
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by gowaga68: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2010
madam u are wasting ur time use ur friend as a middle woman abi na man.it solve all stress.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by sholleex(f): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2010
even though it is unsual in this side of the world for a woman to be duin d askin, if he really means much to you and u r being truthful about ur feelings then u shuld walk up to him. it cant be simpler than that.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by davidif: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2010
POSTER,
YOU ARE FUNNY. DO YOU THINK IT IS EASY TO WALK UP TO A GIRL ESPECIALLY SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW AND SAY HI TO THEM? YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW EXTREMELY HARD IT IS, NOT THAT I EXPECTED YOU TO KNOW BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMAN.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Osama10(m): 1:35am On Jun 13, 2010
Your liver dey fail you?
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2010
If you know his house go rape him, then both of u will know how bad u want each other. Simple.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2010
Now I gat yoo shy girl. You were forming big chick for him when u still have your said job "Flight Attendant" seeing all the Thief Thief Senator's etc etc, now no job u need him, hey Ara agbakwala gi ooo respect yourself I am not happy right now.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
this is the world of technology, u have your gsm with you, make use of it. send him an intimate msg but dont use, i love u in it, then wait for the replies, if he is interested, his reply will be more intimate than yours and by this you'll give him the reason to come upfront
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]THIS IS THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY, U HAVE YOUR GSM WITH YOU, MAKE USE OF IT. SEND HIM AN INTIMATE MSG BUT DONT USE, I LOVE U IN IT, THEN WAIT FOR THE REPLIES, IF HE IS INTERESTED, HIS REPLY WILL BE MORE INTIMATE THAN YOURS AND BY THIS YOU'LL GIVE HIM THE REASON TO COME UPFRONT
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Rocktation(f): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2010
No big deal encouraging anybody these days. A guy and a lady just hangs out with each other, eat fruitcake together, drink pure water together and before you know what's happening, they're refering to themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend. No question or answer. They just fall into a relationship. Except you want to know how to go about getting the fruitcake?
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by maclatunji: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2010
Walk up to the guy and tell him, I like you and I know you like me; so what on earth is the problem? Being a shy guy myself I know this will work.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Ranoscky(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2010
for dis 21st century naim a guy dey shy to toast a gurl? shocked. . .well if him no ready, i'm available anyway! grin
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Cenor(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2010
Bang him,I mean make love to the guy,this will bring you both a lot closer & you Guys wouldn't be playing hide&seek anymore!! feelings are meant to be revealed especially emotional ones!!!! Gudluck & pls remember your CD!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Ranoscky(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2010
try this website below for more info on how to meet a partner.

www.yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articled=4924&trackingID=526103&bannerID=678805
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by cripplswag(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2010
Go for it gurl. Its funny how little things lyk shyness can rob us of eternal bliss wit the person we have feelings for. How abt tellin him; 'are u going to kiss me or do i have to lie to ma diary?' If he says no, deport him to the yr 2050! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by davese2: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2010
luv is very bold. so be bold and approach him
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
When the guy is ready he make the move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Else Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend / . / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.