Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? (12404 Views)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Would You Encourage He Or She To Continue To Endure Eh?? Na Wa O!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by luap: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2010
Sounds like he is lacking in social interaction. He just needs practice picking up women or telling them what he wants. It comes with practice and that builds confidence. Maybe your the one to teach him?
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by VPersie: 5:29am On Nov 02, 2010
I do not understand why you all find this hard to believe. Several people on Nairaland do this. My life may be in danger for exposing this but I will go ahead. Seun is the same person as Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is the same person as Jarus and Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot believe that you guys are ignorant of the double personalities on Nairaland. I guess this is why Nigeria lacks the intellectual capital to move forward.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by dayokanu(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2010
VPersie:

I do not understand why you all find this hard to believe. Several people on Nairaland do this. My life may be in danger for exposing this but I will go ahead. Seun is the same person as Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is the same person as Jarus and Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot believe that you guys are ignorant of the double personalities on Nairaland. I guess this is why Nigeria lacks the intellectual capital to move forward.

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/WeYsTmIzjkw&ob=av2e[/flash]
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Ranoscky(m): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2010
VPersie:

You life CAN NEVER be in danger for exposin their excess NL ID (if it's true), but, it's your NL ID that would only be
at risk, and thanx for the expossure (i repeat, IF IT'S TRUE) !!!

But somhow, i wonder why one would prefer usin double ID on a forum, are you a scammer? undecided
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2010
@Vpersie,
I fully believe the Michelin=Tudor part but I am not so sure about the others.
How did you conclude this? Is it with their I.P.s? It would be very shocking. Very very shocking if everything you said is true. Especially the Seun=becomrich. Because Seun has banned that user so many times for breaking NL rules. If it turns out that they are one and the same, we would be forced to ponder on the true mental state of N.L's owner.
Please proof. I'd have completely disregarded what you posted but you were on point with Michelin so I believe there is some credibility to your statement.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by VPersie: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2010
I have access to highly classified information from the database that stores the information. That is all I can said for now. I will be coming with more details as the days go by. This is going to be ground moving. Just wait and see.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Ranoscky(m): 7:15am On Nov 03, 2010
Waitin to see more. . .
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2010
Van Persie = walestar = dobodobo
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by ShyOne(f): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2010
oh my goodness, oh noooo

don't reveal this

it will burst my bubble

i won't look at them the same again. cry
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Ranoscky(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
^
I understand your feelin.
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by beejaei: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
I am friends with Vpersie. His username and ip were disabled. His computer was also hacked into to prevent him from bringing proof forward. It is a banana republic on NL.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by BABE3: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
SLAP him! cool
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by beejaei: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
wetin? why are you stalking me? u dey find my trouble?
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by BABE3: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2011
^^ Are you by any way referring to me?
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by beejaei: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2011
definitely!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by BABE3: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2011
I didn't even see your post, when I posted my ish. I don't even know you Why should I be stalking you? undecided

I simply gave a response to the damn topic! " SLAP HIM!" cool
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by tydi(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2012
[b][/b]u wuld av simply open up 2 him,,,we r in d 21st century
Re: How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? by Stallion77(f): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2012
Godmother,I think you know what to do but u just want endorsement form public opinion so u don't feel awkward. Follow your heart and get peace with yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman And African American Men / Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend / How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.