Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (113949 Views)

Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Kai bad gyal, I need to fu,ck you.

Guy u funny die
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Evathyst(f): 12:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Bros, I'm a Lady but I'll never support evil. Of all the wrong things I've observed in this generation of ladies, sending nu.des and giving a head is the worst!

Bros, jejely run outta the relationship if you don't wanna die of heart attack. The girl probably knows you're not a strong willed person, hence, the reason why she's begging you desperately. I can bet my 6 months salary that she will do something more stupid than that, only that she'll be doubly careful so that you won't catch her. A Leopard never changes it's spot they say....

But the slap though, I understand its a way to release the flux of anger bottled up inside of you. All those saying sh.its like you're a weak man are hypocrites who will either do worse or kill themselves when they experience such. In case of another time, try to inoculate yourself against such. How? You either learn to play video games or stroll out to take a bottle of beer. Trust me, all problems become lighter with a bottle of beer.

#My_One_Cent#

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Oh wow. Thank you so much. I was extremely provoked, that’s why I did that and I’m so much in love with her and letting go is so fucking hard, so that’s why I overreacted, but thanks,NOTED

You, like her may have also dated numerous ladies while you two were apart.

Not sure if you are loyal/ faithful and sticking to her alone this period cos you said nothing about this.

Now, you added woman beater to your profile. How low can you get.

Don't ever claim you hit her cos of love. That's what cowards say to justify their senseless actions even when they kill.

I'm afraid that now you have started hitting her, you may never stop.

Please leave her alone so she can find a man who won't kill her in the nearest future cos of love .

Find the woman who is a saint, blemish without sin and marry.

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by abike12(f): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2018
first of all I don't support cheating of either the man or woman in a relationship so please no one should mention me with nonsense.

Gidilagoon, please leave that woman alone. You changed her number to try and control her and you also admitted to violence (slapping her three times, what if she fell and hit her head on something and died?). Thank your lucky stars that she doesn't have a soldier "uncle". I would've made sure you lost a tooth or two.

You need to work on yourself and your self esteem before you enter another relationship. Your job is not to control or monitor anyone but to have the common sense and self respect to enter into a relationship with someone you trust and whose lifestyle and values align with yours.

Both of you have major issues and can't make it together so move on. Buy some self help books, talk to a religious leader and stay away from misogynist abusers on nl.

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

You need common sense more. If only it were sexually transmitted, I might oblige you. So, the world can have one less dunderhead to worry about.
You the meanest intelligent girl I have come across

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by PennywysCares(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, [/b]so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, [b]immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment [/b]but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

[b]Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for
but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..
[b]
Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by davillian(m): 12:45am On Jul 15, 2018
grandstar:

You are talking of suitors? Are you bothered about her faithfulness to her husband?

If she is going to be faithful, then by all means go on and put a ring on it.

Her antics strongly indicates she won't be faithful.
How about her husband faithfulness to her.
There are so many things to consider in marriage and not just faithfulness.
A woman can still cheats clears all her tracks even with all your FBI skills.
Na make God give us our wife.
Try and check my comment on the op post

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by clipz01(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2018
I think you should forgive her it won't make u any less a man.... If u do love her as u said
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by akwunomy(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2018
First of all, It can be real hard but try to always hold yourself...hitting a woman is wrong and I can’t emphasis on it enough.

Second of all, A song said no body holly pass...She made a stupid mistake and when caught...did not try to be defensive and find someone to blame...which is a popular behavior among humans especially women...rather she sobbed and pleaded for mercy...that said a lot about her! I believe she would learn from this and become more Better person. We live in a world where pressure from social media is affecting our ladies negatively...Having a chat with her about the danger and how to resist them will be a step in the right direction.
Third of all, you mention about the history you have so far with her...leaving her and starting another relationship might be a little bit expensive not on monetary value alone...and you might not know the skeleton the next person is carrying...
To sum it all....if am in your shoe...I will call her and talk to her with the intention of setting her straight and pray that she will change for good...I just saw a wrongdoer that repented from her heart and God welcome such one back into his living relationship...if God can have mercy on sinners that repents...how much more we!

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by lilyheaven: 1:04am On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:
One thing we should know is that until a lady is married, she's still single and a packaged prostitute.

She might be seen as a retired one once she's married. The earlier we get this the better for us.

Even a wise and intelligent Nigerian lady will agree with me that they are packaged prostitute parading as girlfriend.

OP, you shouldn't have slapped her, she's not your wife, you don't own her, you assumed she must have dated so many men, but you didn't tell us how many ladies you've dated.

Once your girlfriend cheat or misbehave. Kindly break up or forgive.

Don't hit a woman who is not your wife because she cheated. Don't even hit a woman atall, even if she's your wife.

Your action didn't make you a man, learn to act less and think smart when provoked by a woman.

everything you wrote was OK.
But typing all single ladies are prostitute, was not OK

All single ladies and gentle men are prostitute.

Besides OP has anger and trust issues.

Now that he has found what he was looking for in her phone, let him move on, before he kill's another man pikin.

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:07am On Jul 15, 2018
x
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by SmartMugu: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2018
@OP, pls say what part of Nigeria you live in. I just want to be sure this story doesn't concern me. I'm a father of two kids and based in the US, currently talking to one chick in Nigeria and planning to bring her over to visit shortly. She never told me about any existing relationship.

You said you slapped a woman 3 times, that's abuse to me. Civilized and mature men don't hit women no matter how mad they make you get.

I last video-chatted with the lady I'm talking about about 3 hours ago, she's light-skinned and I don't see any sign of any abusive man hitting her on her face. Just hoping the girl you've been hittiing is not this one I'm about.

What state in Nigeria are you talking about and at least say the first letter of the girl's name if you don't want to mention her name. Prevention is better than cure on my part.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by isacolukay(m): 1:13am On Jul 15, 2018
God bless you for those hot slaps.

Better Etisalat!

Shey na 5h abi na 1k?
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Ategberoson(m): 1:22am On Jul 15, 2018
if that girl is below 25 yrs write your mind off her immediately. all 25yrs below belong to feathers team

having said that, you're in love with a confused Lady, a Lady that would still divorce you in the future. have u verify her family background? is she from a broken home? if all this answer is yea, my guy run faster

if someone like me saw such even if I marry her, I would never trust her. so what's the essence of a marriage that's no trust. a marriage that's no trust, no matter how long it spent, it would still collapsed

believe me you can't trust that girl again, the best you can do is to play along with her while u find a serious girl. not all ladies will marry even if you force them, they'll still divorce or remain a baby mama. are those Rita Dominic, iniedo, not beautiful and financially fit to be in a marriage? think well
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by InvertedHammer: 1:24am On Jul 15, 2018
/
Like they say, " you can't make a LovePeddler a housewife"

Marriage is different. When challenges in marriage come, she will repeat her acts.

Her family members are hoping to dump the liability on you. Be a man and dodge the bullet. In your mind, you think it may get better. It will only get worse. What else is she hiding? You cannot be too sure.

/
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by shevchenko(m): 1:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

You are a useless idiot for slapping her
Is she your wife ?
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 15, 2018
a hoe is a hoe! be it a girlfriend or a wife!
.....MARITAL DISASTER LOADING.....

EMBARK ON A DETOUR!
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by armyofone(m): 2:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Tell this girl it is very over and you are no longer interested. You don't want to live your life time giving her 3 or more slap. Please stop showing your anger with slap...you are a man not an animal.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by csteve: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Marry Her and Die Quick. Careful. The Slaps are very OK, Not because she is a woman, but because she misbehaved.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Didcot: 2:51am On Jul 15, 2018
This OP is a toxic oxymoron
You gave her three hot slaps?
What an as...shole!
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Empiree: 2:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

I just wanna put myself in your position. I can forgive her, yes. I wouldn't slap her, yes. But to forgive her doesn't mean to take her back. I understand that everyone has secret or bad past. But to do your dirty little secret with my full knowledge?. That's a no no for me. I have to let her go no matter what. I am telling you this bcus i have personally experienced this. If you let that love cloud your judgment, you may have to brace for the worst and pay heavy price. If she did all these dirty things without your knowledge or prior to meeting her, i can understand that bcus "out of sight is out of mind".

I am sorry bro, with everything you summarized here, which i know for sure is more than this, I am blocking her forever. But if God in His infinite Mercy wants you together, that's a different story. I am not welcoming any of her family to plead to me. I am sorry, this is a deal breaker, buddy. Don't turn a hoe to housewife.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by MissRaine69(f): 2:53am On Jul 15, 2018
You did not find each other she found you. You sir are the side man who just found out that the car he has been treasuring has some serious mileage. So let me ask you this, did she delete her Facebook account or did she deactivate it?
This will not end well you don’t know how many “uncles” have seen her naked body.
Walk away.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by MissRaine69(f): 2:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Didcot:
This OP is a toxic oxymoron
You gave her three hot slaps?
What an as...shole!
Should have been four right?
Two on each cheek balance shish out!!
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by bezimo(m): 3:03am On Jul 15, 2018
yinkhar:

you will not marry naija girl? this one you said they should never trust us

I am not sure oh .A typical naija girl cannot be trusted..bunch of scumy hoes that are ready to roll with the highest bidder..

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigerian-women-unfaithful-wives-world/amp/
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Didcot: 3:04am On Jul 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Should have been four right?
Two on each cheek balance shish out!!
Nah. Totally out of order.
What kind of man hit a woman?
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Idealer(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Never hit anybody expecially a woman except in self defense.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by speedchariot(m): 4:10am On Jul 15, 2018
It hurts. Forever is too long to endure such memories..Caught off communication with her,and her family members.
Don't play a pity game. Since you have doubt, leave her.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by segello58(m): 4:11am On Jul 15, 2018
You need to deal with your emotions because I see you wanting to go back, that's not love rather its weakness.

If she do it now she will do much more in the future

She's begging begin because she will soon enter menopause.

Let her Mary one of her beloved uncles
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by allisegun04(m): 4:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Just let go and move on with your life.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Diso60090(m): 4:31am On Jul 15, 2018
21savages:
All i wnt to say is u're a man giving ha that 3 hot slap..

Why giving her 3 hot slap when he can give her 3 rounds with his d!ck before saying goodbye
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by tollyboy5(m): 4:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Hmmm thanks brother ��
From your statement gan you still really love her but I'm sure you are not acting like the man she wanted if heart brake could make you slap her
undecided that's unnecessary you have to apologise for that. If I where you I'll forgive her but you both need to talk to each other to sort things out bro I'm sure she'll change. May b she has been watching "think like a man" grin you also have to think like a woman and act like a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62