Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (113935 Views)

Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by grandstar(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
davillian:

So if he ended up not getting married to her
Then he would leave her alone in the deep blue sea after disconnecting her from other suitors .

You are talking of suitors? Are you bothered about her faithfulness to her husband?

If she is going to be faithful, then by all means go on and put a ring on it.

Her antics strongly indicates she won't be faithful.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by franchasng: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Singing:

On a coca cola diet
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by spiritedtete: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
OP forgive me... but you an absolute idiot! Why must you slap her... tell her to go simple... you are definitely a woman beater.

She doesn't fuçking deserve you.

Okay she sent her naked pics to the Man so... and she has dated many men...

My friend you are not matured yet for marriage.

Marriage is about two people taking a future walk together.

Your point are useless... if you want to forgive her do so.. if you don't want her, get the hell out of her life. She will get a better man I bet.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by crunchyg: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.
If she changed for good, forgive her and accept her but watch her moves closely and don't rush into marriage yet until you have certified that she has truly changed, then you can go ahead with the marriage plans with her but if not then let her go
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by ademoladeji(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Oh wow. Thank you so much. I was extremely provoked, that’s why I did that and I’m so much in love with her and letting go is so fucking hard, so that’s why I overreacted, but thanks,NOTED

Try to resolve the issue with her but at the same time apologise for raising your hand against her. That's an assault...

Truth be told, you're so hurt badly but then to err is human. Kindly give her a second chance but you need to be extra careful.

I'm really sorry for you about the whole mess up but you both can have a beautiful life together.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by bezimo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Guy..you know what if you have been faithful within this period and she was there messing around..then you didn't overreact.. many of this naija girls are coded hoes ready to roll with the highest bidder.. Once a hoe is always a hoe that is what you must not forget.Never trust a naija girl if you don't want sudden heart attack....i can bet you she will do again..but you won't catch her because she will cover her tracks..while you are there fooling yourself that you have a partner..
A loose girl is not a wife material but other room material..so if you know what is good for you and your future..Start finding another girl while you discharge her..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by franchasng: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir I won’t lie to you

You are dating a very very very cheap girl. Trust me sir you aren’t the only one bangging her.

Apologies if this might hurt
Judge Judy shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by yinkhar(f): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mr Op, from all you wrote I can deduce that you are being judgmental and insecure in the relationship. why did you change her number cos you started dating her? not even married o. so because she had a past, she should run away from it and cut ties with people in her past even female friends that might be trying to reach her.
Another thing I noticed is you keep saying she has dated so many people in the past, what about you sir? you never date? stop seeing faults in others and ignoring yours.
lastly, you slapped her! you are not a man if you can be angry to the extent of hitting her. that means when you marry and she provoke you, you will beat her wella....instead you should have sat her down and asked her that what is her problem and are you lacking in your roles? know the loop holes so you can fix it or you walk out of the relationship if you are not comfortable with the reasons and can't seems to forgive. SHE is TOTALLY wrong to have sent her nude to another man but nobody is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by eventsms(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Download Research project topics and materials via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by alexnana: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Op i won't really blame you for the fact that we are slaves of our emotions. U can forgive her but will you forget? Won't you remind her of her past whenever she offends you if you ever married her? I will advise you meet with her again drop the emotion part, I have seen people got married to prostitutes. If you really don't know about her past you would have married her, if the truth is to be told. If she is ready to change, u can take her. But u need to answer the questions above, cos the memories of the past lives with us .
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oloshi, slapping another mans' pikin. Thunder fia that hand you take slap her. May obatala strangle you anytime you lay your hands on another man pikin like that again. Oponu oshi. Insecure usless mofo forming man. You had better go try trans and remove that third leg.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by yinkhar(f): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
bezimo:
Guy..you know what if you have been faithful within this period and she was there messing around..then you didn't overreact.. many of this naija girls are coded hoes ready to roll with the highest bidder.. Once a hoe is always a hoe that is what you must not forget.Never trust a naija girl if you don't want sudden heart attack....i can bet you she will do again..but you won't catch her because she will cover her tracks..while you are there fooling yourself that you have a partner..
A loose girl is not a wife material but other room material..so if you know what is good for you and your future..Start finding another girl while you discharge her..

you will not marry naija girl? this one you said they should never trust us
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by wiloy2k8(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

brother me and u dey dsame shoe ,,,,, my own worst pass ur own sef

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Niccoloimhotep: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bro, take this from me, forgive her, take her back and never ever mention it or treat her bad in the future because of what happened. Something within tells me she has changed for good. But a little watch out for signs in the future wont be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by trilobite: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
shurch:
Forgive her, court for another 6 month without sniffing on her fb or instagram , after 6 months do your research to be sure she as changed.
My guy you will know what if she's truly worth it after all.
Adios.

Follow this advice!! You cannot force a hoe to retire, she has to do it by her choice. Tell and show her what she stands to lose if she goes back to her past.

If she stays retired after six months, marry. But be warned, it will not be easy. Encourage her to share her struggles with you without your judgement.

It's like a drug addict in rehab. The rewards at the end are great though.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by abimic(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
You gave your girlfriend three hot slaps and she's still begging you. Chai..... You want to miss your Messiah be that o.... Come what May, never hit a woman, it's a sign of a weakling, moreover, she's not your wife yet and whatever she does, you should only counsel her, beg her to desist from things that would hurt you two if you truly love her. That you hit her once believe me, you would still hit her again many more times for disobeying you, seems Like it's in your blood.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
yinkhar:
Mr Op, from all you wrote I can deduce that you are being judgmental and insecure in the relationship. why did you change her number cos you started dating her? not even married o. so because she had a past, she should run away from it and cut ties with people in her past even female friends that might be trying to reach her.
Another thing I noticed is you keep saying she has dated so many people in the past, what about you sir? you never date? stop seeing faults in others and ignoring yours.
lastly, you slapped her! you are not a man if you can be angry to the extent of hitting her. that means when you marry and she provoke you, you will beat her wella....instead you should have sat her down and asked her that what is her problem and are you lacking in your roles? know the loop holes so you can fix it or you walk out of the relationship if you are not comfortable with the reasons and can't seems to forgive. SHE is TOTALLY wrong to have sent her nude to another man but nobody is perfect.
is that Niyola on your dp?
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Powerexpert: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Insecurity alert! shocked
Gidilagoon:

Thank you so much bro, I appreciate.. I believe everyone deserves a second chance but my fear is that, what if she bumped into one of her old lovers later in the future since I know she has dated many guys in the past, and she’s too emotional. I hope they won’t end up banging again after brain washing her?
One part of my heart is telling me to forgive her and counsel her ,while other side is telling me, she might do the same thing after I finally put a ring on her
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by franchasng: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Op, slapping a woman is wrong whether she is your wife or girlfriend or friend or fiance or sister or niece or aunt....dare not.

If a woman cheats on you and you are lucky to find out, thank your forefathers small gods in your village and just dust your boxers and leave if you cannot forgive her, its that simple.

Why slap a girl that you didn't give birth to, ati werey ni cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by kuffy05(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Never expect a woman to change 100% after marriage....

If you've seen enough of those red sign, I'll advice you quit and save yourself from future embarrassment, pain and broken home .

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by sunrisemed01: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Unclejona post=69386095][/quote]

Brother, to be honest to you as a fellow guy. The Truth is that, "THERE IS NO INNOCENT GIRL OUT THERE"
What is the possibility that the next girl you will meet has no cockroach in her closet?
My point is that, from the time you guys started dating, ask yourself if she has loved and respected you as you want, is she a source of happiness to you, does she care for you and do you truly love her too.?
If the answer to the above questions is YES,
Then forgive her and take your happiness back.
ALSO, You said she showed signs of restitution, my brother don't let your lady go.

Also, Search yourself, if you are 100% innocent since you both started dating.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
abimic:
You gave your girlfriend three hot slaps and she's still begging you. Chai..... You want to miss your Messiah be that o.... Come what May, never hit a woman, it's a sign of a weakling, moreover, she's not your wife yet and whatever she does, you should only counsel her, beg her to desist from things that would hurt you two if you truly love her. That you hit her once believe me, you would still hit her again many more times for disobeying you, seems Like it's in your blood.
you dey mind the useless op. Forming king kong on top another man pikin face. Slap my daughter and die, e no concern me. Nothing like second chance where i come from
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Just what I’m thinking too

the way my cousin fuvcked his old friend of his who just branched to see him despite married. will never allow me to take the decision of marrying her.

you can always fall in love again.

just forgive and let s go.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by abc115: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bros , DONT MARRY HER...FORGIVE AND LET HER GO
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by ehmmieJ: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
I will advice you don't take her back. They hardly change.it's a seed they hardly kill. Pls don't beat a woman again.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Ganjafama(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Thanks bro.. I wouldn’t call her a nympho but I know she likes sex so much and she’s not the type that will Bleep for money. I just think she ain’t clever enough and has never dated a better guy which really serious with her before, I believe she’s too emotional and can easily fall for sweet words.

LET THAT GIRL GO.!
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Anextin(f): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

You are very stupid, imagine, you changed her number, Really!!!on top you slapped her!!!!! What nonsense, and the fool is begging you after disgracing her. Oh my goodness, where do these idiots crawl out from, I blame the ladies who give your type attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by lastmanstandn(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

You might have won the battle with your THREE HOT SLAPS but guess what, you lost the war. You’re marked as an aggressive wife-beater, should she change, or should you marry someone else, I see domestic violence in your future. CHANGE YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by bixton(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

You knew her previously but your relationship is about 2 years. You don't expect her not to have a life .
You made a mistake not to know her and about her true self. I expect every man who truly is in a serious relationship that will lead to marriage(not the tim bu tim bu type) to sit down with his partner and discuss past and old relationships. Most of we guys are carried away by the yanshing potentials we indulge in rather than knowing our partners.

If you still need the relationship, call your partner and you both discuss certain genuine issues. You don't need an aunty or third party to be settling your issues with your partner. If you can't handle issues now what will happen when you actually get married to her?
The more both of you are open to each other the better the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by franchasng: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
you dey mind the useless op. Forming king kong on top another man pikin face. Slap my daughter and die, e no concern me. Nothing like second chance where i come from
as in, some guys get liver sha....how dare u slap my daughter and she tells me about it and you aren't sleeping at the nearest Police cell waiting to be transferred to Kirikiri....what nonsense angry angry angry

I stopped sympathizing with him when I read the part where he said he slapped her thrice, gosh....ladies de suffer for Naija guys hands sha, its well.

Now I see why ladies are clamoring for equal right. Its totally unfair to the poor girl no matter what she did. Maybe she was deceived by the American based man that he will marry her...and she fell for it cos most Nigerian ladies out of poverty and financial lack fall easily for guys living abroad just for the opportunity to travel out of this hell hole of a nation angry

Guys are to blame in all these....guys pressure ladies a lot....just because u have small money as a guy, you now see it as a right to be deceiving every girl in town with "I WANT TO MARRY YOU" and due to scarcity of able guys to marry, they fall for it and later u guys turn around and still call them hoes or whatever, its not fair.

We guys aren't saints o...in fact, some of the guys looking for faithful women are dogs that move around looking for anything in skirt to hump....some have had over 500 sex mates, sighs...life isn't fair to most women sha, its well cry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by lastmanstandn(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Anextin:

You are very stupid, imagine, you changed her number, Really!!!on top you slapped her!!!!! What nonsense, and the fool is begging you after disgracing her. Oh my goodness, where do these idiots crawl out from, I blame the ladies who give your type attention.
you mind the fool! Celebrating domestic battery like a hero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.