Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (113943 Views)

Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Atm2004(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
"Mayweather"
it makes me laugh
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by PrinceKeny: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

There are different types of uncles. Biological, Romantic, Spiritual and Academic. Undercover oloshos are very familiar with the romantic uncle.

Mayweather!

Anyway, are you single now? smiley
Make another babe enter set.
You shouldn't be asking this question.

lolz
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by OlaoChi: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
donstan18:
One thing we should know is that until a lady is married, she's still single and a packaged prostitute.

She might be seen as a retired one once she's married. The earlier we get this the better for us.

Even a wise and intelligent Nigerian lady will agree with me that they are packaged prostitute parading as girlfriend.

OP, you shouldn't have slapped her, she's not your wife, you don't own her, you assumed she must have dated so many men, but you didn't tell us how many ladies you've dated.

Once your girlfriend cheat or misbehave. Kindly break up or forgive.

Don't hit a woman who is not your wife because she cheated. Don't even hit a woman atall, even if she's your wife.

Your action didn't make you a man, learn to act less and think smart when provoked by a woman.

The moment two people have decided to spend the future together they are already man and wife
She was his wife before she messed up
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by millionboi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
donstan18:
One thing we should know is that until a lady is married, she's still single and a packaged prostitute.

She might be seen as a retired one once she's married. The earlier we get this the better for us.

Even a wise and intelligent Nigerian lady will agree with me that they are packaged prostitute parading as girlfriend.

OP, you shouldn't have slapped her, she's not your wife, you don't own her, you assumed she must have dated so many men, but you didn't tell us how many ladies you've dated.

Don't hit a woman who is not your wife because she cheated. Don't even hit a woman atall, even if she's your wife.

Your action didn't make you a man, learn to act less and think smart when provoked by a woman.
everybody is not like..... Som will hit woman
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.
You must have bn so proud to have achieved those feat, ain't it? You are mad buh you just don't have anybody to tell you. Oloshi okunrin. May thunder rape you there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by 9japrof(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
kandi006:
I would have asked you to forgive her but i won't.
Any girl that sends her nude to a man both married with 2kids or single is stupid so I can't advise you to end up with a stupid girl!

You should also be careful with a liar and a cheat, what if you did not catch her?

Most sensible unbiased comment from a lady
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by franchasng: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
i dey tell you my brother, who born that person wey go carry him ugly hand slap my daughter? Something wey i no go fit do myself. That day d person die finish. And as for your second paragraph, it's all bad parenting trust me, the way most girls were raised, most parents didn't raise them with much courage not to fall for society pressure. Who said a lady cannot be a millionaire, who said they can't make it in life themselves, buh most of them are raised with the dependent mentality, they believe they are nothing without a man, they believe without a man they are incomplete.. Reason most of them will tolerate every thing guys do to them cuz they need a husband at all cost. One of the reasons i'd never have any problem with feminism at all. I think parents shoud start training their wards (especially females) on these things, at least they'd learn how not to take any bullshit from any man. If some men can do without a wife, no be by force to get husband too now. At least e no dey for criteria wey go carry you go heaven. The op is one useless insecure immature man. He's a fool (i am not sorry to say).
Seriously the op is madt but the problem is he has nobody to tell him that he is madt angry

How can you change the phone number of a girl that is not even your wife. Even your wife, what right do you have to change her phone number If you want her to change her phone number, then u must change your own number too.

If its a lady that has taken years to build her business or career using her phone number, and u will just come from one village and tell her to change her phone number because you are Michael Jackson abi Mark Zuckerberg

If you don't like a lady's past, don't marry her, simple! Changing her phone number is not a guarantee she won't cheat on you with her former lovers if she desires to cheat. Most guys lack wisdom.

Sex sex sex...what's sex We take this sex too serious in Nigeria...sex is nothing....Nigerian youths should learn to focus more on financial empowerment and how to improve the Nigerian economy and stop all these their sex starvation that contributed in destroying Nigeria the way it is today.

Back to your comment bro, you are more than correct. If I happen to have a female child in future, I will sure train her to learn how to make money with her hands and skills while growing up. She must have a skill aside academic qualification. She must understand that men value ladies with good financial worth...they fear such women....they behave well around such women.

I must also let her know that it is totally unacceptable for any man to lay his hands on her because I have never raised my hands on any woman ever since I was born and will never do that, so no man should try such with my daughter or any female dear to me to avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by clive2u(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
1. Some girls sends nude to different guys, urs was just unlucky she got caught. 2. Slapping a lady is bad but u slapped her 3 times, i think d first one already passed d msg, 3. Never snoop in a girls phone if you wanna live long. 4. If u love her then forgive her and take ur chances
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by donkaz2(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's your life and your choice but my candid advice to u is that u should quite becos you are feeling I secured already and that would hunt you for the rest of your married life cis u can't possibly take all men away from her so even 8f she has male colleague at work of friend or unexpected cousin u will start feeling 8nsecured and suspecious which is not good for a healthy marriage
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by sweetTai(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
It’s easy to advise you to forgive but how do you forget? You shouldn’t have looked into her Facebook or phone, evidently you never trusted her to begin with and that’s not good for any couple going into marriage, it doesn’t get better after marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by emelda86(f): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
verygudbadguy:

She is a lady but she has seen the movie " think like a man, act like a lady so many times.

Man up, love forgives. If truly u love her, u will forgive her but not until restitution. Quit laying ur hands on a lady. Not cool at all.

If you deem her non-wife material after all, quit jejely.

The only reasonable man here kudos bro u be man abeg....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by sunnysunny(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bro dont marry such a lady who shows her nude to men. She is after money. Think staright. Any day you go broke after marriage. She will go back to her vomit and even ditch u if possible. Am telling you the truth base on the one that happen to me. Dont make such a silly mistake. Let her go for good... you might be saying you love her but she wont look at u twice before she dumps u in future if one rich man comes her way even after marrying u.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Don't allow any body to force you this is your life I we advice you to move on find another girl it obvious she had a wild past, she is just too desperate ..don't meet any of her family
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Rinato(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

well m not sure what i want from a woman who had shown her private investment to a foreign investor. it's totally gross! just move on with your life she is a phase. and there is a reason you got hold of facebook by coincidence. it's your head fighting for you. so think.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Rinato(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

well m not sure what i want from a woman who had shown her private investment to a foreign investor. it's totally gross! just move on with your life she is a phase. and there is a reason you got hold of facebook by coincidence. it's your head fighting for you. so think.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by ojonugba2014(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
K
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Originalsly: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
You dated her for a short time while in university. .... why did the relationship crash?.... if it were for reasons that have resurfaced then you should know that is the nature of this beast....hot slaps...punches...kicks ..changing phone numbers..cancelling social media accounts cannot change her...she has the will and will find another way to do her thing discreetly. Cut your losses....man up..move on.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Cunnilingus(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Oga God hv shown you the way of escape. Run for your life. If you don't want to die early let this relationship stay ended. Don't meet with any of her relatives again. Ignore there calls. That won't deter them though but after some weeks they will stop
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Godwin616: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Thank you so much bro, I appreciate.. I believe everyone deserves a second chance but my fear is that, what if she bumped into one of her old lovers later in the future since I know she has dated many guys in the past, and she’s too emotional. I hope they won’t end up banging again after brain washing her?
One part of my heart is telling me to forgive her and counsel her ,while other side is telling me, she might do the same thing after I finally put a ring on her
You just have to take a decision bro. Its not going to be an easy one because is going to come at a cost. The question is that are you ready to bear the cost. Even though you have forgiven her with is actually the noble path, how about the suspisions that will follow thereafter. Can you cope with it. are you man enough to forgive and FORGET her past misdeeds? If not then i will advise you to back out now so that the pains will not haunt your marriage eventually.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by concho(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
martolux:
If you love her, act more like a father to her than a mere bf(through thorough counseling and advice)
So you want this guy to be fatherzoned like i was bestiezined ?
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by generationz(f): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Even the married ones are prostitutes..

Any Nigerian lady born from the 80s whether married or single is a prostitute..

I respect the ones at the brothels.. They keep it real.

Not the ones disguised as girlfriends and wives..
na wa for you .
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by bionixs: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:

good one. you can now feel like a star,the ladies' man as they are gracing your post with 40 feet container filled with likes. when the News have it that a lady ran a man through with a dagger ,ladies would avoid the thread like Ebola. 3 slaps is now an act of terrorism. If she ends up giving the guy HIV, you all rush the thread with loads of eeeeeeyaaah! This hypocrisy is epic

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by tiredoflife(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Oh wow. Thank you so much. I was extremely provoked, that’s why I did that and I’m so much in love with her and letting go is so fucking hard, so that’s why I overreacted, but thanks,NOTED

So u were extremely provoked
Most homicide started like this
U slap one two three
She looses balance and falls hitting her head on the edge of a sharp corner
And bam u ve a body in front of u
You didn't intend to kill her
But u just did
All I can read was her body count since u left her
So what did u expect
The Toto go dey freezer dey wait u
U change number
She still send dem new number for Facebook
Why u no do head transplant for her
And Toto transplant
Oga collect ur Toto back
There is no saint Toto
U think say u smart
So all our own u Bleep all these years
Wetin make we do
Kill them too
U just have a home olosho
Na u know if u fit bear
angry
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Lifeoffjay16: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2018
You escaped bullet from a barretta pistol.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by judges: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2018
what happened between the two of you, is a warning signal. if you marry this lady now and later offense you, you will turn her to punch bag in future. if you know you will control your emotion and love the lady go ahead. if every relation issue is like cloth, when you see another person own you will said my own better this one
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by generationz(f): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Thanks bro.. I wouldn’t call her a nympho but I know she likes sex so much and she’s not the type that will Bleep for money. I just think she ain’t clever enough and has never dated a better guy which really serious with her before, I believe she’s too emotional and can easily fall for sweet words.

and also the adventurous type right ?

This life is funny , there very virtuous ladies out there who are looking for a man to show them lobe and care and respect.
this one has someone taking her seriously and loves her yet greed wont make her stay in one place.

op is it greed ,lowself esteem or the need for adventure that is her problem.

As you said she is emotional , it could be that little praises fr guys makes her want to spread her legs and low self esteem if I must say.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by OrangeOlamide: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by chukwudiology(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2018
There is no perfect human being on earth.
The devil u know is better than the angle u don't know.
A woman is still single, until u take her to the alter and pronounce her your lovely wedded wife.
We are now in 21st century, divorce is allowed if she can't be faithful to u
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2018
The girl and her family are suffering from extreme low self esteem.

Son of man never marry una pikin put inside house e don dey tear am slap just anyhow. And una dey put one foot in front of another to go beg him.

OP, I have strong words for you but I'll be banned if I write my mind.

1) She's free to date anyone she pleases until she's married.

2) You are completely free to kick her a$$ to the curb at any point if you feel she is not behaving in manners that you approve of.

3) If you think she'll change then you'll be here crying again in a few years. We've seen it happen right here on Nairaland many times.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Rinato:

Man no go die from laughter on this your Nairaland sha cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:

she will repeat same stuff when you marry her
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Emaopel2015(m): 12:26am On Jul 15, 2018
I think she has learn her lesson in as much you can gave her dirty stupid slap and still have reason to beg you with it...try to forgive her and watch her action till year end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.