Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (113851 Views)

Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by pocohantas(f): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2018
one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US.I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat

There are different types of uncles. Biological, Romantic, Spiritual and Academic. Undercover oloshos are very familiar with the romantic uncle.

I gave her 3 hot slap
Mayweather!

Anyway, are you single now? smiley
Make another babe enter set.
You shouldn't be asking this question.

360 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Babiod: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2018
hope they're not trying to dump her for you since her mates don dey marry...lol

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Kai bad gyal, I need to fu,ck you.

Lol.. advice jor. No be fucking matter Dey ground now

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by 21savages: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2018
All i wnt to say is u're a man giving ha that 3 hot slap..

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Lol.. advice jor. No be f@cking matter Dey ground now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by bjayx: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Now that you know all these, what else do U want to hear from Us

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by pocohantas(f): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Kai bad gyal, I need to fu,ck you.

You need common sense more. If only it were sexually transmitted, I might oblige you. So, the world can have one less dunderhead to worry about.

495 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by donstan18: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2018
One thing we should know is that until a lady is married, she's still single and a packaged prostitute.

She might be seen as a retired one once she's married. The earlier we get this the better for us.

Even a wise and intelligent Nigerian lady will agree with me that they are packaged prostitute parading as girlfriend.

OP, you shouldn't have slapped her, she's not your wife, you don't own her, you assumed she must have dated so many men, but you didn't tell us how many ladies you've dated.

Once your girlfriend cheat or misbehave. Kindly break up or forgive.

Don't hit a woman who is not your wife because she cheated. Don't even hit a woman atall, even if she's your wife.

Your action didn't make you a man, learn to act less and think smart when provoked by a woman.

1029 Likes 85 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:

There are different types of uncles. Biological, Romantic, Spiritual and Academic.

Mayweather!

Anyway, are you single now? smiley
Make another babe enter set.

Lol.. Thanks Bro. I’m hurt but I will be fine las las

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2018
bjayx:
Now that you know all these, what else do U want to hear from Us

No be my fault bro.. the thing Dey do me strong thing ni and I so much love her.. the best thing for me is to avoid her, she’s not the type I can stay mad at for long if am seen her around. E Dey happen baba. Man Dey fall mugu for one girl in his lifetime.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Adamummya(f): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2018
you don slap her na, wetin you wan make we do ?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:
One thing we should know is that until a lady is married, she's still single and a packaged prostitute.

She might be seen as a retired one once she's married. The earlier we get this the better for us.

Even a wise Nigerian lady will agree with me that they are packaged prostitute parading as girlfriend.

OP, you shouldn't have slapped her, she's not your wife, you don't owe her, you assumed she must have dated so many men, but you didn't tell us how many ladies you've dated.

Don't hit a woman who is not your wife because she cheated. Don't even hit a woman atall, even if she's your wife.

Your action didn't make you a man, learn to act less and think smart when provoked by a woman.

Oh wow. Thank you so much. I was extremely provoked, that’s why I did that and I’m so much in love with her and letting go is so fucking hard, so that’s why I overreacted, but thanks,NOTED

70 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by shurch(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Forgive her, court for another 6 month without sniffing on her fb or instagram , after 6 months do your research to be sure she as changed.
My guy you will know what if she's truly worth it after all.
Adios.

197 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by verygudbadguy(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Lol.. Thanks Bro. I’m hurt but I will be fine las las
She is a lady but she has seen the movie " think like a man, act like a lady so many times.

Man up, love forgives. If truly u love her, u will forgive her but not until restitution. Quit laying ur hands on a lady. Not cool at all.

If you deem her non-wife material after all, quit jejely.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2018
verygudbadguy:

She is a lady but she has seen the movie " think like a man, act like a lady so many times.

Man up, love forgives. If truly u love her, u will forgive her buy not until restitution. Quit laying ur hands on a lady. Not cool at all.

If you deem her non-wife material after all, quit jejely.

Ok! Appreciate ��

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 1:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Babiod:
hope they're not trying to dump her for you since her mates don dey marry...lol

I no even understand again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by mimimile93: 1:44am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:

Even a wise Nigerian lady will agree with me that they are packaged prostitute parading as girlfriend.

OP, you shouldn't have slapped her, she's not your wife, you don't owe her, you assumed she must have dated so many men, but you didn't tell us how many ladies you've dated.

Even the married ones are prostitutes..

Any Nigerian lady born from the 80s whether married or single is a prostitute..

I respect the ones at the brothels.. They keep it real.

Not the ones disguised as girlfriends and wives..

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Martinez19(m): 1:45am On Jul 13, 2018
As a matured man, I would say you should not let her back into your life. However, you shouldn't have slapped her.

29 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by cvibe2: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Op,

Let the girl go. A leopard never changes it's spot likewise old habits die hard.

You want to block her many sources of income. You have been shown a preview of the movie ( what she will do/capable of doing)

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by farellstone: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.
I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period,so After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.. so back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US.I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.
Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it.I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened , but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me... honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable,too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death.. Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come? Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.
You gave her three hot slaps. Is she your sister/object? There are ways to deal with a cheating gf/bf. You don't have the right to hit her.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by ednut1(m): 5:57am On Jul 13, 2018
weak men everywhere free am na, asif u self no dey flirt or cheat. the women have caught us with guys , deal with it

21 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Olalan(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2018
OP you were so wrong slapping her.......... to have been begging you this much and delected her accounts she seems remorseful and most likely won't do such again.

47 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by phemmyfour: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Gidilagoon:
I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period,so After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.. so back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US.I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.
Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it.I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened , but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me... honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable,too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death.. Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come? Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.
you ve got Animashaun there, run for your life

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by martolux(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Seems you have been dating out of pity for you to have the audacity to slap her...Op try to know what her problem is....Is it money or sex? proper communication will give you more insight about who she is (a nympho or just after affluence). In relationship, needs can be met but greed, never!....But op, you need to be in control of your temper...never lay your hands on any woman again, it makes you less a man.

52 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2018
You can't change a broken person the next time she will be much more smarter when doing this, you will always have it at your back that she's cheating, its up to you, can you live like that for the rest of your life with doubts at your back, and let's make one thing clear she's not the only woman in the world yeah it might be harder but does it mean we should settle for less .

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Lemme reserve my comment
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2018
martolux:
Seems you have been dating out of pity for you to have the audacity to slap her...Op try to know what her problem is....Is it money or sex? proper communication will give you more insight about who she is (a nympho or just after affluence). In relationship, needs can be met but greed, never!....But op, you need to be in control of your temper...never lay your hands on any woman again, it makes you less a man.

Thanks bro.. I wouldn’t call her a nympho but I know she likes sex so much and she’s not the type that will Bleep for money. I just think she ain’t clever enough and has never dated a better guy which really serious with her before, I believe she’s too emotional and can easily fall for sweet words.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lemme reserve my comment

Lol . Talk now
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2018
pcguru1:
You can't change a broken person the next time she will be much more smarter when doing this, you will always have it at your back that she's cheating, its up to you, can you live like that for the rest of your life with doubts at your back, and let's make one thing clear she's not the only woman in the world yeah it might be harder but does it mean we should settle for less .

Hmmm thanks brother ��

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Gidilagoon:
that lady is a hoe. Marry such butch. And watch as barstards Flood your home.be wise

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.