Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (113950 Views)

Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

I no even understand again.
Op, be looking for faithful girl there when you yourself got even more worse issues! How can you lay your hands on a lady? Baba, no level of provocation should even lead to that at all! And you are here complaining about her unfaithfulness.

You both need to work on each other, she also needs to consider if she wants to be with you or not.

She cheated....very annoying! I totally understand how it feels when you get cheated upon! If I were in your shoes, I won't go back to her but for the sake of Love and Forgiveness, give her a second chance, meanwhile love her with your brain I.e do not consider marriage yet and reduce your feelings before she strikes you with another heart break.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.

Don't marry her since you can't trust her, doubt is a big deal, it bothers the mind and doesn’t let it rest

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by biggie73(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Forgive her. Everyone deserves a second chance. If she does it the third time, please don't forgive. God bless you.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by KingTom(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Kai bad gyal, I need to fu,ck you.
Bros you blunt die grin
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by KingTom(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Kai bad gyal, I need to fu,ck you.
Bros you blunt die grin
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
@op she is not serious about you. I am faithful and honest and I won't hurt you but if you give me 3 slaps I will give you 5back. Hit me up let's start from where she stopped.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Obason22(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
what kills a man is within His feet, the mistake u made was to raised ur hand on her, but seriously sparking I don't advice u to get married to such person, look some were else.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by MsGood(f): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

There are different types of uncles. Biological, Romantic, Spiritual and Academic. Undercover oloshos are very familiar with the romantic uncle.

Mayweather!

Anyway, are you single now? smiley
Make another babe enter set.
You shouldn't be asking this question.
Slap is a pre-intimacy to beating o. I won't advice any lady to be in with him.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by adieora(f): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yes, you are indeed stupid. Not just that, you are insecure, possessive and violent man. No woman should date you. She is probably cheating on you because you are very boring in and out. You gave her 3 hot slaps. See your stupid mouth like it was an achievement. Fool

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Unclejona: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Gidilagoon post=69326284]Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Guy run for ur dear live, She will destory ur happy life in the future. Once God shows u ur enemy..... U don't ve to think twice before u start running. Marry her except if u are ready to father another Man child..... Marry her if u can afford to shares her with others ....... This might not mean anything to you now but believe me u won't regret it if u start running faster now..... Her aunt or relations won't be there when u need them nor be able to solve all wat she Will later bring upon u. My brother run.....

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Venica(f): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Even the married ones are prostitutes..

Any Nigerian lady born from the 80s whether married or single is a prostitute..

I respect the ones at the brothels.. They keep it real.

Not the ones disguised as girlfriends and wives..
why are Nigeria men so shallow minded ? because some men are thieves doesn't means all men are thieves .
agreed some women are shameless and foolish but we still have women of virtues . don't generalize .
if u as a man has slept with more than ( at d most 3 ) ladies then u are worse than a dog.
if u men are not making demands prostitutes will have no reasons to supply . my point is stop bashing women because of some bad egg. a women gave birth to u.
bless u.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by CSTR1005: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
I have seen her type before.
You can not trust such a lady to hold the fort when you are not around. She will sleep with men for sure,maybe even your friends.

It happened to an engineer I know and he has not recovered till today.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Sanchase: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Firstly, you are a FOOL, only a weak man dare raise his hand on a woman, if it was your sister that was slapped like that, how would you feel ?

There are many ways to punish a cheating woman, here are the rules.

1. Love with your head and not your heart.
2. Learn to use your mouth in talking sense into a woman.
3. Stay focused.
4. Seek an ambitious woman

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by CHIMCO(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Allow her to go with her baggage. There are many good girls around. Anything to the contrary you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Itzolamide360(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Ivanmykel(f): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Just follow your heart. Such issue should not be brought to Nairaland of all sites coz they'll only confuse you, the kids in our midst will make a joke out of it, the dunderheads will insult you.
Just do whatever your heart plus brain tells you to...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by davillian(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

You had to change her phone number like if she requested you change your phone number and give her your Facebook log in you will gladly do it.
To me invading peoples privacy is stupid and childish.
I'm sure if she invades your privacy she will find something too don't come here and be claiming saint.
What I've came to find out is that a woman will still cheat on you if she wants to forget all this FBI job you doing.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by grandstar(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

I object to the 3 hot slaps you gave the lady.

Please dump her. Once you started dating, she should have ended all her relationships.

She worsened it by having sugar daddies and sending nudes. Those kinds of relationships in particular should have been ended.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by elonize(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Run for ur life,such kind of girls r nt ready to settle down,dicks don master dem,e dey hard bfor dem dey change, except dey rpent
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by gsharp12(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
My own 10kobo comment Is that both of you have an issue.. Urs seem to be very serious bcs with your temper you can kill . so the issue here is that can she even marry a domestically violently man like you who can't control his temper but to hit a woman. She should thank God got her life that she has seen signs of such violence before marriage.
Her own problem is that she is promiscuous and easily swayed with words from men. She can't be a faithful wife. Truth is that she will do it again and still feel bad or remorseful if caught. So both of u have seen signs that u too can't blend.
She can eventually change notwithstanding but it would be better off without you. Lastly. Both of u lack the fear of God. And I strongly recommend jesus to both of you. Until jesus is involved. Both of you might end up marrying the wrong partner. Even if you guys are meant for each other only God can approve of it. God bless you

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by franchasng: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

You need common sense more. If only it were sexually transmitted, I might oblige you. So, the world can have one less dunderhead to worry about.
kai, troublefinder, they will beat u blue black one day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by uvie66: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.why you dey slap am, na your house girl. can you try that with a bus conductor or an okada man.
I don't understand women, how can a man slap you and you still apologize and beg him, foolishness of the highest order

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by cue64: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
I was going to read till the end until I saw u gave her 3 hot slaps, so what was that for??
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by famzynet: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Similar thing happened to me about 2 years ago. After about 3 weeks of which she persisted calling,I forgave her. We are about tying the knot. I have enjoyed the relationship since then though that past act still brings doubts at times but I have learnt to disregard them. If you truly love her and you believe she loves you,forgive her and observe her attitude for another year. Forgiving her will make her know you truly love her and she will make effort to behave well. No one is perfect. You don't know the vices of the other girl outside there. If you are not meant for each other,I guess things will sort out itself in the following one year. In my case ,I gave her two more years to observe her before I made up my mind.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by davillian(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
grandstar:

I object to the 3 hot slaps you gave the lady.

Please dump her. Once you started dating, she should have ended all her relationships.

She worsened it by having sugar daddies and sending nudes. Those kinds of relationships in particular should have been ended.

So if he ended up not getting married to her
Then he would leave her alone in the deep blue sea after disconnecting her from other suitors .
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by kenchop: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
SHE HAVING DATED MANY GUYS WHEN YOU WERE APART IS NOT AN ISSUE AND YOU FORGIVING HER SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM. BUT THE REAL KOKO IS '' IS SHE A LovePeddler?'' COS I KNOW YOU CANT MAKE A LovePeddler A HOUSE WIFE ,AND THAT'S REALITY.....

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Lerumo: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Give her a second chance. You should lay down your rules once you get back together.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please don't try that nonsense next time. How can you slap a woman?? Again, you are possessive, changing her phone numbers & checking her. You shouldn't put her in a cage. Show her love & care. If you don't trust her, then let her go. Slapping her is very bad. It just spoilt your post. Please work on it seriously.....Even if you see your fiancee naked on bed with another man, walk out from there & destroy the relationship completely without looking back. But don't beat any woman.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by AgentGoat: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Lol . Talk now
Forgive her.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

1. Slapping a woman shows immaturity.
2. As long as she is not yet married to you, she is not your wife hence she has the right to meet other suitors. If you want her to be faithful then you should pay her bride price.
3. The fact that she begs means she is a good girl trust me any girl who is not a virgin has been bleeped so stop getting upset cos the pusssy remains intact you can always take as much as you want. No one is uprooting it.
4. Call her back and sit her down and plan a marriage now. Street is military, so learn to be a soldier.

5. Nude pictures or not, Kim Kardasian makes millions from bring naked. Learn to use your weaknesses

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by EkoErrands: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Most times when a girl behaves like this I Dont bother myself about if she has changed or if she will change...just do a research of her tribe...if the result is confirmative of her attitude just log out trust me on this one.

But if her tribe is not known for being inherently promiscuous then maybe what u have is an honest mistake from her past. Then she will deserve another last chance. Dont use your relationship to do hard man where everybody is begging you. Be in control do your research and take control of your destiny. Nobody way begging help.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by drey777: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
You gave her 3 Hot Slaps!

Wow! Not 1, Not 2 but 3.

Bro, i like your honesty but if I will advise, it is for the lady that erred!

That is a visible handwriting on the wall for her to FLEE.

You are not yet married and she is already receiving slaps?

What will happen when you guys get married? #TeamMayWeather #Shano leti e issa goal

True Love Do Not Disappear Even When The Heart Is Hurt!

My bro, find another woman!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.