Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights (58726 Views)

Nigeria will soon be better than America / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
The OP/Author of this article must be living under a cave. So much misinformation laced with uninformed opinions.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by BigIyanga: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
A broad day example why average Naija IQ is the lowest in the world. We have the highest child illiteracy rate and this OP is talking about intelligence. Internet, Twitter, Facebook, IG, Google, Amazon are all products of US intelligence.. List Naija’s...?!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by luxiesagripro: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
bilms:
3. Expense of goods and commodity

Things are more expensive in America than Nigeria. Especially for women, getting your hair done, makeup, clothes are FAR more expensive in America for something of equal value in Nigeria. In Nigeria, you will pay the equivalent of $40 to do Senegalese twists and that is even with you giving extra tip to the excellent hair stylist! DO you know the same style, and not even half as good would cost upward of $250-$300 in America? Let's not even get on the costs of fabric. There are so many skilled tailors to make custom clothing in Nigeria way better than what is obtainable in America, but you pay more in U.S.
These are opportunities Nigerians in the US could cash in on.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
correctguy101:

Me like this reply.

How was the research done? How many people were contacted and who were they? What makes anyone think the research subjects can represent a full country let alone a complete continent?

Abeg the question plenty. Na so one supposedly educated French woman ask Chimamanda if library dey Africa.
Even a whole CNN dey call Africa country,

And some random Nigerian go just jump enter Google, copy and paste. The oyinbo wey e say intelligent pass am no fit go Google to learn and na dem the smart ones for Europe create Internet o.

If I'm to randomly rate countries and IQ, I'll never give America 50%. Naim boys dey use mumu tin dey finish dem for here?
Why won't they call Africa a country when California a state in the US is richer than Africa as a whole. My point is that it is a subtle undermining vibe. Don't think because we scam that we are better than them even in the scamming...If they tell you the things American and Russian hackers do every week. , you will give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrrights:

Were you contacted when that thing you posted is being researched?

I wasn't.

Its all in your imagination and concorted

Thanks

All the research you've been making about Nigeria, where you also contacted before it was carried out?

Just imagine how a nation voted for a dullard and think he will change the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by abbey621(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
asuustrike1:

Inspire of this obesity is on the high side coupled with cancer in Nigeria. So how is Nigeria better than America? Are Nigerians not consuming tin foods too?

Obesity and weight related diseases are way higher in the U.S. Most Nigerians eat fresh soup, fresh bread and so on, most of our foods here in the U.S. is processed with chemicals.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ALAYORMII: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Starboytwo:
But truly some oyinbos be mumu....Asin Dem mumu gan....we are smarter and that's because circumstances beyond our control made us wisen up Kia Kia...over there they had too much of everything,a jobless white man at least still have some kinda paycheck ....here you work and government still owning you 8months salary....so nobody will tell you to be smart,your survival depends on it.....

The kinda smartness you guys talk about are not the kind that brings progress but otherwise

2 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by IjebuWarrior: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrrights:
The whole world knows that Nigeria is smarter than US. This is not new

You're sure a Yaba Left V.I.P'er grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by abbey621(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
udemzy101:

All the research you've been making about Nigeria, where you also contacted before it was carried out?

Just imagine how a nation voted for a dullard and think he will change the country.

The same nation voted for a Ph.D holder who had no shoes growing up thinking he would have the masses interest at heart, so no be by intelligence...lol
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbey621:

Obesity and weight related diseases are way higher in the U.S. Most Nigerians eat fresh soup, fresh bread and so on, most of our foods here in the U.S. is processed with chemicals.
I agree that it is high over there but we see cases of obesity and weight related diseases here too.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by nwanyionitsha: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrrights:

Were you contacted when that thing you posted is being researched?

I wasn't.

Its all in your imagination and concorted

Thanks
Which kind of self deceiving thread did you create? Smh.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by PenileFitness: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Your write up are all lies.... please.

#CheckMyProfile

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by abbey621(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
BigIyanga:
A broad day example why average Naija IQ is the lowest in the world. We have the highest child illiteracy rate and this OP is talking about intelligence. Internet, Twitter, Facebook, IG, Google, Amazon are all products of US intelligence.. List Naija’s...?!?

Actually all the companies you mentioned above rely heavily on the intelligence of migrants. It's called knowledge drain, if you removed all he foreign intelligence from the U.S wokforce, you'll realize they have nothing but I guess they are still smarter because they are able to attract the best talent to develop their country....lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by nwanyionitsha: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrrights:
The whole world knows that Nigeria is smarter than US. This is not new
Be fooling yasef!
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by timesup234: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
lielbree:
When I see or hear people relocating to the US for so called greener pastures, I wonder if there is another US somewhere.... cos if it's this one I know, u might as well jump from fry pan to fire!

USA is OVERRATED!!!
Not only is the US. overrated it is also a shithole. Only idiots and frustrated lazy folks in 2018 sees traveling to America as some sort of achievement.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by abbey621(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
asuustrike1:

I agree that it is high over there but we see cases of obesity and weight related diseases here too.

Yea but it is way less. It's like comparing 55% to 15%, in fact the daily hustle of an average Nigerian negates most calories eaten, this is the reason most people are not affected by late night Eba when they come home from work....lol
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by timesup234: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Why won't they call Africa a country when California a state in the US is richer than Africa as a whole. My point is that it is a subtle undermining vibe. Don't think because we scam that we are better than them even in the scamming...If they tell you the things American and Russian hackers do every week. , you will give your life to Christ
California with the largest number of homeless and hungry people, you must be high on cheap weed. GDP is an illusion manufactured by your enemy class to brainwash you into submission. California is a disaster, I will choose Sudan over California
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by bongolistik(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Even an average uneducated American is smarter than many Nigerian PhD holders

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbey621:

The same nation voted for a Ph.D holder who had no shoes growing up thinking he would have the masses interest at heart, so no be by intelligence...lol

Well, I'll like you to compare the PhD holder with no shoes administration with this dullard present government and tell me the difference and please don't give me the fighting corruption or looting was much during the last administration.

In terms of economy development, tell us the difference.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by tammie24: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Liar Nigeria has one of the lowest average IQs in the world and that can't even be debated ...I hope you are not miscontruing breach of trust as intelligence .
thank you o Jare

Especially for pointing out that "breach of trust" that's being mistaken for intelligence

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by correctguy101(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

And I know bro.

I also know they first scammed us and are still scamming us so I don't like getting tied up in the so-and-so is a scammer state, nation or tribe or anything.

The media belongs to them and you just admitted how "sick" their own fraudsters are. So why all the noise online about Nigerians being scammers when they barely publish theirs? There was even a Thai news where the Nigerian was exposed, face and everything but his accomplises that were not Nigerian had their face covered.

There's something in the undermining. Something not really being said but psychologically being transmitted.
Its been done since before Cecil Rhodes and its still being done till tomorrow.

If you think say our looting politicians no get accomplises overboard, na too much CNN work be that. If you think any African country truly have independence, n serious one chance.

The philosophy is: Speak calmly but carry a big gun.
As it is in our world today, they have the big gun and I'll only blame op for being too blind to see say we no be their mate on all counts.

At least over here, we can dig borehole for our own water and that one sef no be achievement in today's society.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by abbey621(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
udemzy101:

Well, I'll like you to compare the PhD holder with no shoes administration with this dullard present government and tell me the difference and please don't give me the fighting corruption or looting was much during the last administration.

In terms of economy development, tell us the difference.

That's the point, they are both inefficient, both clueless and both votes were ill used. It means it has nothing to do with intelligence, Nigerians vote based on emotions/sympathy.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by lielbree: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
timesup234:
Not only is the US. overrated it is also a shithole. Only idiots and frustrated lazy folks in 2018 sees traveling to America as some sort of achievement.
Honestly. The first time I arrived the US, seeing how much ordinary folks suffer just to make ends meet, I was like, wait o. Na d us.of.a be this? shocked holy shìt!

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Ovie56(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerians that voted Bubu into power and will still vote him again

Odi kwa
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by smudge2079(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
@Op I feel you... Be thankful for what you have right..? We don't have Earthquake, Tsunami, Typhoon, landslides and forest fire here, do we?

Be thankful, that's the point.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbey621:

That's the point, they are both inefficient, both clueless and both votes were ill used. It means it has nothing to do with intelligence, Nigerians vote based on emotions/sympathy.

You still haven't answered my question sir, concerning what you said.

I disagree with you, Nigerians don't vote base on emotions /sympathy, they vote base on the political party they support, the vote base on ethnicity also vote base on the highest bidder.

When this present administration were dishing out propaganda, how many of them came out to ask how these things will be achieved?

This is the same mistake they are doing again, instead Nigerians are fighting on behalf of political parties and their flag bearers.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Liar Nigeria has one of the lowest average IQs in the world and that can't even be debated ...I hope you are not miscontruing breach of trust as intelligence .
I just always laugh out loud when Nigerians come out to say they're the smartest in the world. grin. They're are always carried away with news that a Nigerian made first class in university of Oxford, Peking, Pennsylvania etc. Not knowing that thousands also made first class in the same university from different corners of the globe.

einsteine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by BigIyanga: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbey621:

Actually all the companies you mentioned above rely heavily on the intelligence of migrants. It's called knowledge drain, if you removed all he foreign intelligence from the U.S wokforce, you'll realize they have nothing but I guess they are still smarter because they are able to attract the best talent to develop their country....lol
Another uninformed post..none of these companies were founded by immigrants
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Eres94: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

that's true, if u claim we are that intelligent, what is happening in the country... majority of the population (electorate) don't have the right voting behavior or collective affront towards bad things happening in country on a general level.
for instance here, people are ready to comment on irrelevant topics, either just view, complain or mock in certain macro problems. hmmm
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
Nigerians smarter than Americans?
Worst thing I've ever read on the internet!
Blasphemy grin . Part of the reason I hate Nigerians a lot. The sabi adore themselves.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by nwanyionitsha: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbey621:

It is total bias to put Gej and Gmb on the same level. At least with Gej, there was a measure of progress.
The fact is that those(which happens to be most Nigerians) outside dont know the level of decay we are in.
Talk/relate with an insider.
Some ministries and parastatal have been so destroyed under this administration......
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by timesup234: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
lielbree:

Honestly. The first time I arrived the US, seeing how much ordinary folks suffer just to make ends meet, I was like, wait o. Na d us.of.a be this? shocked holy shìt!
America is overhyped. If you have just 100k in your account you are richer than 70% of Americans. 62% of Americans are one paycheck away from living on the street. Only a frustrated Nigerian with no prospect for life will choose the United States over Nigeria. The American dream is the greatest lie ever told, it doesnt exist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.