Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights (58734 Views)

Nigeria will soon be better than America / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by correctguy101(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
timesup234:
The stupidity in your brain has reached its lowest. America is a shithole. Only idiots and frustrated beings still apply for a visa in 2018. The most successful Nigerians live and make their money in Nigeria. Visa is for slaves and those who have failed in life. How many times and years have you failed and your life miserable?

I envy ur impatience with the dum dum.

Nollywood is another idiot organization that has caused this nonsense.
Imagine me praying to go to a place where they'll almost take tax for breathing

I can enjoy any comfort in Nigeria especially when I work tight and warn the bragging rights.
Traveled out too, although not US but o swia if not its government something, I wouldn't have stayed long.

When them for find one better European country talk of, na that congested place. Me I no even gbadun all the trips day claim cos I know them for what they really are.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by bilms(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
capitalzero:

smart people that keep electing likes of buhari with no history of any personal achievement that is recognized internationally.

Remember, U.S elected Trump
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ifyboy60(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
einsteine:
Lol @ this OP who is obviously trying to make it as a blogger.

So because 3 or 4 Nigerians every year graduate tops from foreign universities, then Nigerians are smart? Do you know how many Isrealis, Chinese, Indians, and Koreans top American universities? They do so well that as an Asian you have to be near perfect to get into an Ivy league school whereas for Nigerians, you can perform relatively average and get into Ivy League schools since you would be compared against members of your race. Where are the inventions by Nigerians if they are so smart?

The simple truth is that Nigeria has by far the highest amount of morons in the world. Possibly fifty million or more. Average intelligence is quite low. If you think this is a lie, go into the average motor park or market or even class room, for that matter.

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by bilms(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

When I checked your profile , I saw this...(screenshot below). So I ask you again, how many time have you been denied visa? Coz your hatred for the U.S ain't ordinary. Either you've been bitterly denied visa severally , or you're a Taliban or you've just chosen to suffer for life. Or maybe you're a citizen of north Korea.

You actually need to check yourself. Low self esteem is written all over you and I feel very pity for you.

May the almighty help elevate your esteem so that you can see how rich and worthy you are as a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ifyboy60(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
bilms:

see dis guy sha, and u think Trump don't know what he is doing.
Dude, he is doing exactly what the whites and evangelicals elected him to do.
American unemployment is almost at an all time lowest, china is being humbled by the tradewar.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ifyboy60(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
asuustrike1:

How do you measure the cost of fixing hair? Can the average American afford it?. If they can there is no need comparing theirs with ours.

exactly.
he is comparing the purchasing power of the strongest economy to that of a shithole
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by infogenius(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrrights:
1. Intelligence and smartness

Nigerians are the most intelligent people in the world. Yes, they are the smartest you find anywhere in the world. However, the problem with intelligent and smart people is that, in anything they do, their intelligence and smartness come to play and others in the same circle hardly match their rare skills. In business, they will be intelligent and smart, in education, they will be intelligent and smart, in music and entertainment, they will be intelligent and smart and also in criminality, they will be intelligent and smart.

As we all know, negative stories sells faster than anything else and this explains why Nigerian criminals are also world famous for their craft. Nigerian criminals, particularly the internet scammers are not in any way more dangerous than their counterpart from U.S and other countries around the world, what sets them apart is their intelligence and smartness, just as the intelligence and smartness of Nigerian entertainers, entrepreneurs, academia and others is also setting them apart.

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/07/15-areas-nigeria-is-better-than-america.html

I stopped reading here. This is a big lie. If Nigerians where that smart, no smelling mouth will sell buhari to them and make them vote for him especially with all the apc lies of change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
timesup234:
California with the largest number of homeless and hungry people, you must be high on cheap weed. GDP is an illusion manufactured by your enemy class to brainwash you into submission. California is a disaster, I will choose Sudan over California
Oh well, your IQ has been quantified already, no need to get down to your level

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Olumyco(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
The problem with most people commenting here is that they don't even know the difference between Intelligence and Smartness.
What the OP posted is sensitive and subjective especially on the part of intelligence and smartness. And if we want to counter it, we must do so with facts and not just talking anyhow.

In a simple term intelligence is the ability to learn. That is ability to acquire knowledge and skills.
In a more detailed form it is also the ability to apply knowledge and skills. This definition is what gives rise to the various synonyms of intelligence like smartness, cleverness etc.

To understand these things. Intelligence is simply ability to learn or acquire knowledge/skills.

Now applying the intelligence can gives rise to Smartness or Cleverness or Fraud.

Having something at hand is different from using it.

You can be intelligent but how are you using it? When you use it to solve a problem by creating another problem for people, that is you deceive and get something from them, you are a fraudster. When you use it to solve a problem for yourself only without considering others or without considering whether another problem is created or not or considering the future, you are clever. When you use it in solving a problem for yourself and others while putting a lot of factors into consideration then you are smart.

Take for example there is a problem of crossing a river to go and look for food in a town just after a river. A fraudster will persuade everybody with him to build a bridge so that they can cross but he is actually saying so in its interest. He also want the building of the bridge to be fast and also to favour him alone, so he brought the idea of using light materials that can only allow just a single use after which it collapses. After completing the bridge, the Fraudster persuaded them to allow him cross alone to test it and when allowed, he crossed to the town and when the others were coming the bridge collapsed and none made it there. This gave him joy as he believes he will enjoy the food in the town alone. A clever person got there and just went to a corner to build a boat and crossed with it without minding the people there waiting to cross. A Smart person got there persuaded them to build a long lasting bridge and also a boat as an alternative and backup and after the completion of the two, he and everybody crossed to the other side.

To me we can't say America is more intelligent than us. Neither can we say we are more intelligent than them. Lets forget those IQ statistics. Most of these data are not true representation of the reality on ground many a time. Its high time we Africans got involved in taking data of ourselves. The White will never want a black man to outshine him.
Nigerians are very intelligent. We have records to show for it. Nigerians go abroad to school and still perform better than their white counterparts. Nigeria do participate in international competition and we all know the noise we have created thru some of our performances.

Now as for application of intelligence, the problem we have is our environment. We are limited because of our country which we created for ourselves thru lack of integrity. Integrity is credibility + honesty. Please lets remove this mentality from our head that Nigeria is what it is today because we are not smart. Its a lie. We are in a mess because we lack integrity. This is why we have some people who are applying this intelligence wrongly. But still we have records of smartness attributed to Nigerians. A Nigerian doctor removed foetus from the womb of a woman, operated on it and inserted it back into the womb in the US. Fastest Computer is an intellectual property of a Nigerian, Emagwali. The brain behind techno, infinix and itel is attributed to a Nigerian. And so many other achievements. We are also very smart but our environment limited our number of achievements. And that is the only reasons I can say Americans are smarter than us. They have more track record than us. But if given thesame environment to operate we may likely outshine them in terms of Smartness. For intelligence, we are on thesame level to me. Many of the formulas and inventions are not even done by the Americans. Infact we need to respect the Greeks, Chinese, Japanese and Indians. The noise about America is getting too much.

Finally, in Africa I can say Nigerians are the smartest. Intelligence ranking in subjective anywhere in the World.

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by correctguy101(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
vindisick:
Nigerians are smart but they cant even ask relevant question nor investigate why the Nigerian president lied and posted fake pics to Nigerians that he went for the paris peace summit whereas, he didnt. Can that kind of rubbish wash down with Americans? Hell no.

Believe me, they can, and even do more.

But remember the "I no wan die" and "I don't want wahala" mentality of many of us?

Most European nations had them back then, transcend them and built a government that's better for them.

But trust q politician to always get back at you. Viola, there was tax, different types until you can't even keep what's yours unless you play real rough.

Many are disappointed when they eventually travel. But if any of these zombies are as smart as they claim, the traveling expenses is enough to start something over here and build on it. Even if we suspect it might never enter our commonwealth as a nation grin

I don't take sides and I don't even see any fence to sit on. Just stating thinks as I see them, from my own korokoro eyes undecided

2 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by bantudra: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
chai...they didnt even allow the guy to finish sef and they already started a war....you ipobians are not normal in the head atall atall.....
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
correctguy101:

And I know bro.

I also know they first scammed us and are still scamming us so I don't like getting tied up in the so-and-so is a scammer state, nation or tribe or anything.

The media belongs to them and you just admitted how "sick" their own fraudsters are. So why all the noise online about Nigerians being scammers when they barely publish theirs? There was even a Thai news where the Nigerian was exposed, face and everything but his accomplises that were not Nigerian had their face covered.

There's something in the undermining. Something not really being said but psychologically being transmitted.
Its been done since before Cecil Rhodes and its still being done till tomorrow.

If you think say our looting politicians no get accomplises overboard, na too much CNN work be that. If you think any African country truly have independence, n serious one chance.

The philosophy is: Speak calmly but carry a big gun.
As it is in our world today, they have the big gun and I'll only blame op for being too blind to see say we no be their mate on all counts.

At least over here, we can dig borehole for our own water and that one sef no be achievement in today's society.
Nigeria glorifies crime. Yahoo boys make it known that they are scammers and we worship them. But these American and Russian scammers abroad hide their face in order to escape the law. You certainly can't compare Nigeria with US in terms of law as it is evident in Jim Acosta and Trump's case. I do admit Nigeria has one of the lowest average IQs just like the so called Americans will admit that the Ashikenazi jews are way smarter than them. One of the biggest things holding Nigerians back is that we don't like hearing the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by TinyHacker: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrrights:

Nigerians are the most intelligent people in the world. Yes, they are the smartest you find anywhere in the world. However, the problem with intelligent and smart people is that, in anything they do, their intelligence and smartness come to play and others in the same circle hardly match their rare skills. In business, they will be intelligent and smart, in education, they will be intelligent and smart, in music and entertainment, they will be intelligent and smart and also in criminality, they will be intelligent and smart.
If I hear, keep on deceiving yourself
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ifyboy60(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
timesup234:
California with the largest number of homeless and hungry people, you must be high on cheap weed. GDP is an illusion manufactured by your enemy class to brainwash you into submission. California is a disaster, I will choose Sudan over California

for ur mind.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olumyco:
The problem with most people commenting here is that they don't even know the difference between Intelligence and Smartness.
What the OP posted is sensitive and subjective especially on the part of intelligence and smartness. And if we want to counter it, we must do so with facts and not just talking anyhow.

In a simple term intelligence is the ability to learn. That is ability to acquire knowledge and skills.
In a more detailed form it is also the ability to apply knowledge and skills. This definition is what gives rise to the various synonyms of intelligence like smartness, cleverness etc.

To understand these things. Intelligence is simply ability to learn or acquire knowledge/skills.

Now applying the intelligence can gives rise to Smartness or Cleverness or Fraud.

You can be intelligent but how are you using it? When you use it to solve a problem by creating another problem for people, that is you deceive and get something from them, you are a fraudster. When you use it to solve a problem for yourself only without considering others or without considering whether another problem is created or not or considering the future, you are clever. When you use it in solving a problem for yourself and others while putting a lot of factors into consideration then you are smart.

Take for example there is a problem of crossing a river to go and look for food in a town just after a river. A fraudster will persuade everybody with him to build a bridge so that they can cross but he is actually saying so in its interest. He also want the building of the bridge to be fast and also to favour him alone, so he brought the idea of using light materials that can only allow just a single use after which it collapses. After completing the bridge, the Fraudster persuaded them to allow him cross alone to test it and when allowed, he crossed to the town and when the others were coming the bridge collapsed and none made it there. This gives him joy as he believes he will enjoy the food in the town alone. A clever person got there and just went to a corner to build a boat and crossed with it without minding the people there waiting to cross. A Smart person got there persuaded them to build a long lasting bridge and also a boat as an alternative and backup and after the completion of the two, he and everybody crossed to the other side.

To me we can't say America is more intelligent than us. Neither can we say we are more intelligent than them. Lets forget those IQ statistics. Most of these data are not true representation of the reality on ground many a time. Its high time we Africans got involved in taking data of ourselves. The White will never want a black man to outshine him.
Nigerians are very intelligent. We have records to show for it. Nigerians go abroad to school and still perform better than their white counterparts. Nigeria do participate in international competition and we all know the noise we have created thru some of our performances.

Now as for application of intelligence, the problem we have is our environment. We are limited because of our country which we created for ourselves thru lack of integrity. Integrity is credibility + honesty. This is why we have some people who are applying this intelligence wrongly. But still we have records of smartness attributed to Nigerians. A Nigerian doctor removed foetus from the womb of a woman, operated on it and inserted it back into the womb in the US. Fastest Computer is an intellectual property of a Nigerian, Emagwali. The brain behind techno, infinix and itel is attributed to a Nigerian. And so many other achievements. We are also very smart but our environment limited our number of achievements. And that is the only reasons I can say Americans are smarter than us. They have more track record than us. But if given thesame environment to operate we may likely outshine in terms of Smartness. For intelligence, we are on thesame level to me. Many of the formulas and inventions are not even done by the Americans. Infact we need to respect the Greeks, Chinese, Japanese and Indians. The noise about America is getting too much.

Finally, in Africa I can say Nigerians are the smartest. Intelligence ranking in subjective anywhere in the World.

Thanks
But their data is correct when they say that some of the most educated people in the states are Nigerians. Let's say the truth
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by correctguy101(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olumyco:

Take for example there is a problem of crossing a river to go and look for food in a town just after a river. A fraudster will persuade everybody with him to build a bridge so that they can cross but he is actually saying so in its interest. He also want the building of the bridge to be fast and also to favour him alone, so he brought the idea of using light materials that can only allow just a single use after which it collapses. After completing the bridge, the Fraudster persuaded them to allow him cross alone to test it and when allowed, he crossed to the town and when the others were coming the bridge collapsed and none made it there. This gives him joy as he believes he will enjoy the food in the town alone. A clever person got there and just went to a corner to build a boat and crossed with it without minding the people there waiting to cross. A Smart person got there persuaded them to build a long lasting bridge and also a boat as an alternative and backup and after the completion of the two, he and everybody crossed to the other side.

Now as for application of intelligence, the problem we have is our environment. We are limited because of our country which we created for ourselves thru lack of integrity. Integrity is credibility + honesty. This is why we have some people who are applying this intelligence wrongly. But still we have records of smartness attributed to Nigerians. A Nigerian doctor removed foetus from the womb of a woman, operated on it and inserted it back into the womb in the US. Fastest Computer is an intellectual property of a Nigerian, Emagwali. The brain behind techno, infinix and itel is attributed to a Nigerian. And so many other achievements. We are also very smart but our environment limited our number of achievements. And that is the only reasons I can say Americans are smarter than us. They have more track record than us. But if given thesame environment to operate we may likely outshine in terms of Smartness. For intelligence, we are on thesame level to me. Many of the formulas and inventions are not even done by the Americans. Infact we need to respect the Greeks, Chinese, Japanese and Indians. The noise about America is getting too much.

Thanks

Exactly.

And like I've said before one can't say Americans are more intelligent than Nigerians. The statement in itself is lacking.

I'm with you on your analysis.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
bilms:
7. Racism due to skin color

At least in Nigeria, you can expect some sort of tribal discrimination amongst people, but in America, you can expect that, racial, class, gender, age and other discrimination are pronounced. You don't usually fear not getting considered for a job in Nigeria because you are black. Many people in America had to hurry and get rid of their accent because they were getting insulted by children and judged by adults. I know we complain about police in Nigeria stopping and asking for money, but here in the States, if you're black and have been stopped by cops, be careful of making sudden movements. Some people will be stopped for traffic violation but end up dead at the end of the confrontation. A lot of times, the officer isn't even held accountable for it. Read up on what has been happening here.

The tribalism in Nigeria is far worse than the racism in America

Just use nairaland as a case study

So far, you've not made any reasonable point.

This is exactly the kind of thing an ignorant Nigerian would think
Lol

I was just laughing reading all this nonsense
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by bantudra: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
SaintHilary:
Dis is wat happens wen dey deny u visa for no reason...u forget ur brain @ d embassy

hallllooooo...he is in america....did you even bothered to read any of the points...??

wailin wall of the south yeast...nawa for una....
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by joepepsy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
What has Nigeria ever produce,you know too sense.
bilms:
4. Nigeria’s debt is not as high as America's debt

When some Nigerians complain about the country’s increasing huge debt profile, I am sure some Americans will just be looking at them with one eye.
America is the country with most debt in the world. Actually, America has zero capital. While the country is said to be the richest in the world, guess what? America’s debt is exact the same amount as own. This means that, if America pays its debt today, it would end up with zero dollars. This is not the case for Nigeria. While Nigeria’s debt profile is rising in recent time, it would still have much more resources left after paying its debt. The only difference here is that, America has more basic infrastructure, but Nigeria doesn’t.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by capitalzero: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
bilms:

So trump does not have records of personal achievement that is recognized internationally? trump presidency is a blessing to America. check your facts.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by SarkinYarki: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrrights:

As we all know, negative stories sells faster than anything else and this explains why Nigerian criminals are also world famous for their craft. Nigerian criminals, particularly the internet scammers are not in any way more dangerous than their counterpart from U.S and other countries around the world, what sets them apart is their intelligence and smartness, just as the intelligence and smartness of Nigerian entertainers, entrepreneurs, academia and others is also setting them apart.

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/07/15-areas-nigeria-is-better-than-america.html

You clearly don't know the meaning of intelligence
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by joepepsy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
The guy is brainless,very soon his will shout up nepa!!!
Fatherofdragons:
mtchewww useless thread

The more ppl like the op try to defend Nigeria the more confused they become.

do u know how many ppl would KILL just to go to America? even me sef.

Fa na ko nonsense o dika.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by capitalzero: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
ifyboy60:

exactly.
he is comparing the purchasing power of the strongest economy to that of a shithole
correct.
op lacks basic knowledge of economy. America socioeconomy is one of the best in the world.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by writeprof(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
tstx:
We are smarter than them yet they are the ones using us as lab rats... See below

4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

And they are still doing it in Nigeria. Just about 3 months ago, it happened in Oyo state when so-called deworming drugs sent students and others into coma for hours.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by WizJesus007(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Be lyk say diz Guy dey on Meri Jedi and some ibadan kush...How that one epp yu...Smh!
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by bilms(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
tongue
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
einsteine:
Lol @ this OP who is obviously trying to make it as a blogger.

So because 3 or 4 Nigerians every year graduate tops from foreign universities, then Nigerians are smart? Do you know how many Isrealis, Chinese, Indians, and Koreans top American universities? They do so well that as an Asian you have to be near perfect to get into an Ivy league school whereas for Nigerians, you can perform relatively average and get into Ivy League schools since you would be compared against members of your race. Where are the inventions by Nigerians if they are so smart?

The simple truth is that Nigeria has by far the highest amount of morons in the world. Possibly fifty million or more. Average intelligence is quite low. If you think this is a lie, go into the average motor park or market or even class room, for that matter.

It's sometimes reassuring to know that not everyone here is R3TARDED
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by correctguy101(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Nigeria glorifies crime. Yahoo boys make it known that they are scammers and we worship them. But these American and Russian scammers abroad hide their face in order to escape the law. You certainly can't compare Nigeria with US in terms of law as it is evident in Jim Acosta and Trump's case. I do admit Nigeria has one of the lowest average IQs just like the so called Americans will admit that the Ashikenazi jews are way smarter than them. One of the biggest things holding Nigerians back is that we don't like hearing the truth

Please, I use gun beg you. Don't bring the Ashkenazi Jews in this matter. The Jews in the US government are already enough

trouble.

Those ones that can have a million year plan and see it to fruition? Even me wey no like them, I envy their determination and respect their dedication.

Can't you see that Jerusalem is now rightfully theirs to claim? Infant, the wealth of this world rests on a few of these families and they don't plan to let it loose. Its the remnant that the whole lot of us are fighting over.
There's even a conspiracy that none of their forebears were totally human. You know all those crazy talk of demigods and their children with humanity blah blah blah.

You're correct that we glorify fraudsters as seen in delta state here where almost every young person is a G-boy. And in our politics. Smh

The law over here is "na who dem catch with meat be thief ".
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by mrrights: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by tstx(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
writeprof:

And they are still doing it in Nigeria. Just about 3 months ago, it happened in Oyo state when so-called deworming drugs sent students and others into coma for hours.

.... There's a conspiracy to reduce Africa's population by whatever means necessary... Since i discovered it i stopped taking drugs. Now its strictly traditional herbs.. After all its this same herbs that made my forefathers live up to 130 years..

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Starboytwo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
correctguy101:

I've been trying to pound this into some mumu self-acclaimed intelligent people over here.
But you know na, black man stubborn. Oversabi no go let am see road.

It happened almost everywhere in the continent and the psychological message has been passed down deep, ingrained in the minds of those who think that even today, Africa is not being duped, scammed and used by few dumbasses with zombies in uniform to keep the populace docile.

If you look our economy very well, they're everywhere in it all in the name of "investors" but they control it and if they ever stampede out of Nigeria, we'll return back to how they met us or even worse but how can dey leave. Our resources and other so called commonwealth or whatever name they call them keeps their running rights.

And these morons forgot that guns were also involved, magnum machine guns and now nuclear warheads.
these useless theory of "breach of trust just infuriate me,breach of trust...how much have we breached compared to them...couple of hundred thousands,na breach be that...they have everything we ever owned..we can never compete with them...those pale monsters...I'm so angry right now....read some book and saw first hand account of how they tricked us, separate us,torture us for 100 of years,killed,maim,Lynch, smuggled ,stole everything....we were evolving at own pace but they truncated that,destroyed us,destroyed families, separate man from his family,took us to foreign lands,made us work like animals for over 300+years,lived and eat like animals....we built their cities,we built their world,they lived and prosperd by our sweat...all the able bodied men that could have stood behind and implement meaningful things were in chains in some plantations working forever.....now some mad fellows here will come and say I breach their trust cuz of some thousand dollar or so(una dey mad)....I will keep breaching their trust till I die....infact it's Melanie Trump's trust I'd love to breach.....God I'm so angry right now....you think it's easy to go through the shii we went through....you think slavery na beans...do you know the word "Lynch was a name of a terrible slave owner,he was famed for being ruthless with his slaves all over the country...guess his solution to other plantations and slave owners to slave mutiny or riot [i]take the most troublesome,strongest and vocal of the slave and tie each leg to a horse, then light him on fire and have the horses pull him apart in front of his woman and all the other slaves[/i]do you what such torture would do to a young slave watching his father scream and being torn apart?....they killed us and killed our spirit....these guys finished us and you are here crying that I breach one white pig trust cuz of 1k dollar....if I swear for all of you you will run mad....
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nellybobo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
bilms:
2. Culture

In the US, there is a lack of culture amongst groups of native Americans in the sense of tradition. Most of its culture/tradition are brought by immigrants from all over the world. For instance, traditional weddings of Nigerians in America aren't even as authentic as it is in Nigeria. The longer you stay in the US, the more the culture fades away. I doubt if Yoruba people in America bow to greet their elders as it is in Nigeria. Even children talk back and disrespect their elders over there.
Who culture epp??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.