Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (68678 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Things Ladies Say When Being Banged / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Adakintroy: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
lilbest4:
No girl has or will ever call me an ode.
I'm very straightforward and any form of insult no matter how minute is a no no for me and all the girls I've been with whether girlfriend or casual friend always know I don't accept such behavior and they always respect my lifestyle.

Abeg sharap!.. people like you fall in love, Ina mumu go worst.
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

lol.
The problem with you nairaland folks is that you all believe everyone is like you and the people in your village. The world is big my guy and there are billions of different people with different mindset

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by BabbanBura(m): 6:30am On Jul 22, 2018
delectablegyal:
"i want to come and charge my phone in your house". just know she is looking for okogbolor. if you like don't give her.

Sorry but i no dey do Oloshos @ checking DP

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Adakintroy: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2018
lilbest4:
lol.
The problem with you nairaland folks is that you all believe everyone is like you and the people in your village. The world is big my guy and there are billions of different people with different mindset

The world is not a big place, it is a small place. Everyone thinks almost alike. That is those who are respectfull. You my friend don't know what good faith and respect means. You don't know why man retains a job for twenty something yrs in this ruff and mocky waters.

Learn to show respect and acknowledgement first. People like you hardly will go far in life. You lack respect.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

I'm very sorry for replying you. You are quite dull. If only you saw my bank account and things I've achieved in life already at My age.
For you to believe the whole world think like you speaks volume

How do you conclude I don't respect people?
So to you, respect is by allowing females to be calling you ode, mumu, and other things you personally don't like

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by bamoski4real: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2018
GMbuharii:

only bamoski fit that word grin
lzaa

If mods like make dem ban from now till kingdom come.

Ipob touts must hear am angry
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by LZAA: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2018
bamoski4real:

If mods like make dem ban from now till kingdom come.
Ipob touts must hear am angry

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by coleB(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
wot of wen she says and i quote "i am hungry"
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Adakintroy: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
lilbest4:
I'm very sorry for replying you. You are quite dull. If only you saw my bank account and things I've achieved in life already at My age.
For you to believe the whole world think like you speaks volume

How do you conclude I don't respect people?
So to you, respect is by allowing females to be calling you ode, mumu, and other things you personally don't like

You just coud not help but bring In the money conversation.

Typical nigerian pikin. Get well soon.
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by toughgray(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
real truth! but it does nt apply to everybody
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by wealthtrak: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
ibkayee:
Guilty of numbers 1 and 4 grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by wealthtrak: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.