Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? (4315 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2010
Why do men fall so cheap by stooping so low to sleep with their girlfriends before getting married?
Marriage means that the man's body and his wife's body belong to each other
therefore having a sex affair outside marriage is like a type of stealing.
If your woman really loves you, she should respect that body by accepting your ring and say "I DO"(get married) before sleeping with you.
I am 25 years old and still a virgin and I will not dare to sleep with any man outside marriage.
I will treat him like a gentleman he deserves by getting married before the next level.
fellas out there, take my advice and stop being cheap. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
Is that the meaning of ur own cheap? Lol
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
I always love these ti-t for tat threads. grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by cold(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
Oh no,not again!!Another virgin thread.The 15th in less than a week.Honestly this is starting to get exasperating.Ok poster,thank God for your life,can we move on?
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Areaboy2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
and wat happens if (Godforbid) u dont get married?

or you get a divorce?

I dont know why you guys cant get it into your head that life isnt straight foward. therefore nothing should be fixed.

if u dun wana have S3X, fine. no one really cares(ref to the pic below). but dont look down on others just because they do.  undecided
[img]http://ocamaradadascasasbahia.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/who_fucking_cares.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by omega25red(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
yay it's the last virgin in Nigeria and guess what she is an igbo girl  oooooooooh  ahhhhhhhhhhhh

poster get a life no one cares about what you do in your bedroom
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Madukaele(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
cant u guys see she is trying to mock? undecided undecided, she isnt a virgin she is just repeating what d other guy said.
cold:

Oh no,not again!!Another virgin thread.The 15th in less than a week.Honestly this is starting to get exasperating.Ok poster,thank God for your life,can we move on?
only 15th , what of the se-x thread? e neva reach 100? so 15 is too small. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
Lol
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
omega25red:

yay it's the last virgin in Nigeria and guess what she is an igbo girl oooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhhhh

poster get a life no one cares about what you do in your bedroom

If you didn't care you wouldn't have replied so stop kiddin yourself
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Onchedu(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
Postee, u make sense jor. No mind the rest of us. wink
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
Grab sugarcane,is about to get hot in here
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by cold(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2010
Onchedu:

Postee, u make sense jor. No mind the rest of us. wink
Lol,i was expectin you to turn up,pastor onchedu.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
michelin89:

I always love these ti-t for tat threads. grin
Especially the ones that tend to be dafty. grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by bigfather(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Especially the ones that tend to be dafty. grin grin

Yeah very daft indeed ! grin grin grin

Am sure she's so UGLY,that's why she's still a virgin at 25yrs while some of her mates are nursing their second child. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2010
The invisible mama_gee always everywhere lol
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2010
big father:

Am sure she's so UGLY,that's why she's still a virgin at 25yrs while some of her mates are nursing their second child. tongue

Fashi that talk. Nor be people dey give belle to mad women for Naija?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2010
big father:

Yeah very daft indeed ! grin grin grin

I thought only girls use that term UGLY to address other girls when they are bickering but na wa oh I didn't know men use it too! Are you sure you're a man? You must be a girl!

Anyway, she must be as ugly as the women in your family. Who knows maybe you are surrounded by ugliness that's why you're quick to point out an ugly girl even without seeing her. Kudos to your ugly infested household.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by bigfather(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
IgboGirl:

I thought only girls use that term UGLY to address other girls when they are bickering but na wa oh I didn't know men use it too! Are you sure you're a man? You must be a girl!

Anyway, she must be as ugly as the women in your family. Who knows maybe you are surrounded by ugliness that's why you're quick to point out an ugly girl even without seeing her. Kudos to your ugly infested household.

Look who's talking QUASIMODO ! Am sure that is what you really look like grin. Check my profile and it will prove to you what i look like. Now i see why you are single. VILLAGE BELLE !

michelin89:

Fashi that talk. Nor be people dey give belle to mad women for Naija?

And you think say those one dey do am with their right senses ? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2010
big father:

Look who's talking QUASIMODO ! Am sure that is what you really look like grin. Check my profile and it will prove to you what i look like. Now i see why you are single. VILLAGE BELLE !

check out your profile pic? typical lame and desperate move!
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by bigfather(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
IgboGirl:

check out your profile pic? typical lame and desperate move!

Lol, grin grin grin Whatever !
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2010
big father:

So the men sleeping with mad women are actually the real mad ones.

Lame!!!
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by bigfather(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
michelin89:

So the men sleeping with mad women are actually the real mad ones.

Lame!!!

B4 nko ? Tell what would make a right thinkin man be attracted to a dirty and stinkin lunactic ? If not for being possed by d devil !
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Koleman(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
Hi IgboGirl i saw ur post. Nice. Am proud of u. I neva knew virgins still exist. Am 20 and still a virgin. Dont be moved by those guys filled with guilt. They know the have failed. They know they should have done better. We u re rare, u re scarce. One in a million. Infact i want to get married to u. Only that that would be a dream. I just wanted u to know that no matter what someone unknown, someone not seen, someone out there admires you. You re really a dream girl to someone. Take care.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by ndcide(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ iboGirl, i luv your virtues. such virtues are hard to find these days. so keep it up.let no one take your pride. you are Great that's why you are not like others. i"d like to be you friend if you don't mind. get my mail add. ndcide@yahoo.com
I'm serious plz.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by rydeorsail(m): 4:29am On Jun 15, 2010
so because say u be virgin u know want make we hear word again,
okay congrate, at 25 while the disvirgin ones do marry born pikin finish
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by 190: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2010
IgboGirl:

Why do men fall so cheap by stooping so low to sleep with their girlfriends before getting married?
Marriage means that the man's body and his wife's body belong to each other
therefore having a sex affair outside marriage is like a type of stealing.
If your woman really loves you, she should respect that body by accepting your ring and say "I DO"(get married) before sleeping with you.
I am 25 years old and still a virgin and I will not dare to sleep with any man outside marriage.
I will treat him like a gentleman he deserves by getting married before the next level.
fellas out there, take my advice and stop being cheap. Thanks

why do nigerian gurls fall so cheap and open their legs for men!!
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by bigfather(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2010
ndcide:

@ iboGirl, i luv your virtues. such virtues are hard to find these days. so keep it up.let no one take your pride. you are Great that's why you are not like others. i"d like to be you friend if you don't mind. get my mail add. ndcide@yahoo.com
I'm serious plz.

See them, wayo sense angry. These are the types of guys she is just simply refering to. Just cus she said she is a virgin, you've started proposing to be her friend( What to be her friend for your own selfish purpose abi ? God nor go allow you ) without even knowing if she is human or spirit ! Na so dem dey luv ?! Na wa for you o !

Koleman:

Hi IgboGirl i saw your post. Nice. Am proud of u. I neva knew virgins still exist. Am 20 and still a virgin. Dont be moved by those guys filled with guilt. They know the have failed. They know they should have done better. We u re rare, u re scarce. One in a million. Infact i want to get married to u. Only that that would be a dream. I just wanted u to know that no matter what someone unknown, someone not seen, someone out there admires you. You re really a dream girl to someone. Take care.
20 yrs and you've started thinking of marriage when you never even pass your jamb. Virgin ko,vigina ni !  tongue
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by GB102(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2010
i am an anti virgin as all of u know, poster go sleep u neva get d right man , and how am i sure u r a virgin? silly virgin thread. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Chiddysville(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ poster,

One thing is telling me that the reason you are claiming virginity @ 25 is either you have not found your own man or your hole is simply too wide you can't risk your man venturing inside without you having a marriage certificate as an insurance in case he decides to take off. Sorry if am wrong, but from your post, you are not sounding happy being a virgin. Is it because most of your age mates have started having their own families and you are still grappling with "virginity" instead of buying pampers? My dear, what you do with your body in the privacy of your room is strictly your business and it should remain so. Peace
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by sexdoctor(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2010
i was fooling my self with a girl 4 12 yrs believing she is a virgin men wat a wack

though along the relationship i had other interesting relationships

only this made me strong.

sorry no more virgin my ass
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by bigfather(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2010
sexdoctor:

i was fooling my self with a girl 4 12 yrs believing she is a virgin men wat a wack

though along the relationship i had other interesting relationships

only this made me strong.

sorry no more virgin my backside

Lol, grin grin grin once bitten ?
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
Chiddysville:

@ poster,

One thing is telling me that the reason you are claiming virginity @ 25 is either you have not found your own man or your hole is simply too wide you can't risk your man venturing inside without you having a marriage certificate as an insurance in case he decides to take off. Sorry if am wrong, but from your post, you are not sounding happy being a virgin. Is it because most of your age mates have started having their own families and you are still grappling with "virginity" instead of buying pampers? My dear, what you do with your body in the privacy of your room is strictly your business and it should remain so. Peace

Well, that one thing is wrong cos I have a man! try again. What hole are you referring to? Don't mistake me for ur sister, pls!

You really need to learn how to read and how to comprehend. Where in my post did I talk about what I did with my body in my room? Na wa oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions / How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You / Would You Slap Your wife/husband If You Were Offered US$200,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.