Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (32485 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Almaiga: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki is a Gonner, he will soon become the first Senate President who doesn't belong to any party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by deomelo: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Senate president despite his humongous wealth, does not have what it takes to buy me. He cannot ever buy me because he cannot buy my integrity. If my bank account is not fat, my integrity account is very fat.

See massive blow and finishing...

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Adetaiwoo: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
I salute you Mr Chairman even though you know you're going to lose.
We need people with balls like this all those defecting old men won't have place anywhere.
PDP is nonsense APC is no better they all reek of nonsense

6 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Demmzy15(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
He has balls...but he would be crushed.

APC with Dele Belgore who contested against Governor Abdulfattah in 2011 resisted too, but Saraki then pushed him out to PDP.
It's your own balls that'll be crushed, Kwarans are surely going to win against Saraki and that Maigida, it's time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by EnaibeSam: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
In a sane society, all these political prostitutes should not be associated with. They should be rejected. When they were migrating from PDP they call themselves nPDP and joined APC, leaving the party loyalists behind. The way they crumbled PDP they are doing the same to APC, calling themselves rAPC.
After four years they will move again maybe back to APC the second time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by okazuu(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
then prepare to leave the party,oga party chairman what is your input to party
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Viking007(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
hushshinani:
As if he has option...

Like for SARAKI
Share for MR. CHARMAN
28Likes to 84 Shares. This your poll shows most Nigerians still have conscience. See how we all chose the chairman despite the overwhelming growth of Saraki in recent weeks. All we need is good governance, it's a pity we are in a country where nothing works.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Sgwin: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
From pdp to apc from apc to pdp... all same set of criminals

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Ingocof(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=baby8ace post=69731395]The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara state, Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo, said on Thursday, July 26, that he cannot work with the All Progressives Congress (APC) defectors led by Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The Nation reports that he said other members of the party executive committee in Kwara cannot work with the defectors too.

Saraki and the state Governor, AbdulFattah Ahmed, are expected to announce their own defection soon.

Oyedepo, who spoke on the development during a radio programme in Ilorin, said the national leadership of the PDP has set up a committee to interface between his group and the defectors.

He said the first meeting is slated for next week.

The PDP chairman, who said he had just returned from a meeting with PDP leaders in Abuja, blamed the party’s national leadership for being allegedly insensitive to the political configuration in Kwara state and allowed themselves to be swayed by funding capacity of the defectors.

According to him, the option before the leaders is to choose between his group and the one led by Saraki.

He said: “We have not been opportune to sit down with the Senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki and the state governor, Alhaji AbdulFattah Ahmed, even though I’m hearing several rumours that I have met with them and that they have offered me juicy positions. "These are all lies, the Senate president despite his humongous wealth, does not have what it takes to buy me. He cannot ever buy me because he cannot buy my integrity. If my bank account is not fat, my integrity account is very fat.

“So they have not met with us but our national body said they have set up a committee to meet with the two sides next week and when that meeting comes up we are going to tell the national leaders that we cannot accept the formula they have put down which is 60:40, 60 percent for a state defecting with the governor and 40 percent for the existing PDP members. "And if they said what of 50:50, or 40:60 or 30:70 or even 10:90, we shall not accept;

we cannot accept any offer. Anything less than our not working together we cannot accept. “So we will tell our national body to choose between us and them and I know that they will not choose us because we don’t have money but we are not worried. We will only know that an end has come to our journey and our relationship (in the PDP).

“If we agree to work with them (Saraki) just imagine myself and (Governor AbdulFatah Ahmed) Maigida standing on the same rostrum pledging to do things for the people. It will be a shame; many people will look at me and wonder what has happened. "So it is better not to be in politics again. Instead of a dog being the treasurer for the lion it is better for both to part ways and go on their separate hunting game.

“The blame is not from the Saraki camp, the blame is from our national leaders in the PDP. Leadership in Nigeria is the conspiracy of the elite to punish the downtrodden.

"When they gave us the party, we inherited nothing and so whatever you see in the PDP today is the product of our efforts. For this alone we should not be interested in defecting from our own house but it is better we do so now and look forward to better future for our dear state.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-cant-work-with-saraki-kwara-pdp-chairman/ [/quote

I listened to the program live and direct, it was on harmony FM in idofian in kwara state, he even said so many things that were not reported by this news, I duff my hat for that man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Abeyjide: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
my plan is to vote APC if there is no convincing PDP candidate as president and pdp as governor in kwara but now, that of governorship will change if saraki take hold of PDP.

7 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Glare247(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abeyjide:
my plan is to vote APC if there is no convincing PDP candidate as president and pdp as governor in kwara but now, that of governorship will change if saraki take hold of PDP.
Bros,Walahiii u are a genius,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by billyG(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Pdp Benue rejecting Ortom (despite him spending 3.4billion naira to bribe officials)
Pdp Kano is rejecting Kwankwaso
Pdp Kwara is rejecting Saraki
So d devil ortom has #3.4bn & cannot pay workers for 9 mnths,I will not lose sleep if herdmen slit his throat.

2 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by billyG(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

This is what most folks are ignorant about.

SARAKI is the personification of a Mafia Don.

He would crush anyone in his path ruthlessly.

Those who think Buhari is worse don't know how bad Saraki is .

Sadly, he seems one of the most intelligent politicians
in Nigeria now
Correction not intelligent but cunny.if pmb enjoy an iota of Goodwill like obj,he wuld have remove him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Ingocof(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
it was epic, the man said there are three options before them and he mentioned the three, secondus and wike have lost it in kwara state, anything against saraki is a welcome development to the good people of kwara state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by AnanseK(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Looters regrouping, returning to the days when stealing was not corruption.

2 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ozo13(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
hushshinani:
As if he has option...

Like for SARAKI
Share for MR. CHARMAN
hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by BafanaBafana: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
billyG:

So d devil ortom has #3.4bn & cannot pay workers for 9 mnths,I will not lose sleep if herdmen slit his throat.
17 months for local government. The guy is a real devil.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Kog45(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Better for Oyedepo to cross to APC cos PDP already gave Saraki the power to do and undo regards Kwara PDP.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Omobada(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
what really amazing is that those who never step kwara for once in their entire lives are judging based on their sentimental and biased attitude. Forget about all the script playing out by crowd welcoming saraki home. if u r in kwara you would definitely know that Saraki of 2015 is not Saraki of 2018 as far as kwara politics is concerned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Then he will work with Secondus
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Omobada(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abeyjide:

Don't mind those who know nothing about kwara politics of today. Most of them are totally ignorant of what is going on in kwara politically.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Omotaday(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
ionsman:
So there are still good politicians like this? Incredible!
I am highly impressed reading that piece, if this piece is true, then this person is one of the few people who have integrity in Nigeria politics.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by lawbabs: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Zico5:
A thief will surely find it inconvenient to work with fellow thief especially if one is more notorious. You surely know Saraki sagacity and anyone malign him will be sobered. Better brace up and re-strategize cos Saraki is coming to humble all of u

It's like you don't know the man. He is a very humble and respectable elder. I am friends to some of his children, and trust me when I say, he is a man of high integrity. He would rather starve to death than take anything from Saraki. Many times, because of his honesty, they have made several attempts to assassinate him but God has always kept him away from wicked men. So if you love evil saraki and his evil associates, don't insult the integrity of the man. Who is maligning Saraki? He has maligned himself since the beginning of this tenure...

2 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by deomelo: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Omobada:

Don't mind those who know nothing about kwara politics of today. Most of them are totally ignorant of what is going on in kwara politically.

Same people with no relevance and voting capacity in Ekiti led Fayose astray, their shout, noise and ramblings stars and ends on NL. Their bandwagon idiocy is based on hatred for PMB and the enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Codeman01(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
ayomidegambari:
Then go and sleep

No mind the id**t, who ask him to work with Saraki The id**t will surely work for Saraki and becomes his boy
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by yaqsboy: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
90% Kwarans recognize is integrity..God bless Kwara,Nigeria@large

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
EnaibeSam:
In a sane society, all these political prostitutes should not be associated with. They should be rejected. When they were migrating from PDP they call themselves nPDP and joined APC, leaving the party loyalists behind. The way they crumbled PDP they are doing the same to APC, calling themselves rAPC.
After four years they will move again maybe back to APC the second time.

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by budusky05(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=69731707] He has balls...but he would be crushed.

APC with Dele Belgore who contested against Governor Abdulfattah in 2011 resisted too, but Saraki then pushed him out to PDP.
[/quote

Chrushed by what if I may ask?
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ionsman: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Omotaday:
I am highly impressed reading that piece, if this piece is true, then this person is one of the few people who have integrity in Nigeria politics.

I'm so impressed honestly.

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by DCONE1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Pdp Benue rejecting Ortom (despite him spending 3.4billion naira to bribe officials)
Pdp Kano is rejecting Kwankwaso
Pdp Kwara is rejecting Saraki

You forgot PDP kogi is rejecting Dino
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2018
ExAngel007:
i would love to see the battle between saraki, atiku and the fu*ks in PDP ... Metcheww
have you finished refereeing the fight between two short fools in APC Oshomole and Ngige. pls who won?
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2018
1stolax:
SARAKI IS A TYRANT!

HE IS WORSE THAN BUHARI

HE IS THE NUMBER ONE PROBLEM OF THIS ADMINISTRATION.
oga this administration has one and only problem which is buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.