Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (32486 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Pdp Benue rejecting Ortom (despite him spending 3.4billion naira to bribe officials)
Pdp Kano is rejecting Kwankwaso
Pdp Kwara is rejecting Saraki
above all Nigerians rejecting APC with the Dullard in chief
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by godofuck231: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2018
get a locally made fun, load it and squeeze the trigger in you mouth, you will feel a pain relief for bad belle
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

rmba sm ppl were responsible for the survival of the party when he left the party.
how has the party survived in Kwara. how many state house of Assembly member does PDP has, house of reps, senators, or any elective post in Kwara state. the idiot is riding on the fame of SP to get relevant. he should be thanking God and praying for SP to cede the PDP chairmanship for him. national leader of PDP would dispense with that hungry chairman in favour of Saraki and he knows it. if he wants to make it he should be loyal to the father of kwara politics or regret it all his life. there is no virtue in nigerians politics and intergrity is not in our political dictionary down here. he should get ready to run the course Sarakism.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:35am On Jul 27, 2018
Glare247:

Bros it's like na kwara u dey leave?,I never took akogun and his foot soldiers serious until after d local govt election,all d bigwigs of saraki lost even at their polling unit to akogun and his men,d result was manipulated by d den kwasiec chairman Dr ajidagba,it got to a point non of the candidate contesting on apc platform couldn't celebrate which is d norms for a winner,what akogun and his men is banking on is d federal might if they defect to apc,and if u can recal ,d apc faction of lai mohmed did a paralel congress alongside the ones done by saraki,my stake ,saraki might still win at the end in kwara in 2019 but a lot of his foot soldiers will be blown away come 2019,saraki himself knows what akogun can do
I trust Saraki. he knows when to go rough and when to go meek. if the Akogu of a man is that relevant I can tell you that Saraki will go on a round table with him. you should be aware of sarakis political sagacity by now. PDP will receive with their wealth and wealth of experience.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2018
Positivepoint:

The PDP chairman, who said he had just returned from a meeting with PDP leaders in Abuja, blamed the party’s national leadership for being allegedly insensitive to the political configuration in Kwara state and allowed themselves to be swayed by funding capacity of the defectors.

For PDP it is always about money. shame
for APC its always about killing pathetic!!
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
PDP supporters will soon have no reason to laugh again; as they begin to realise the kind of ppl and trouble they are inheriting - another round of in-fighting loading.
Oshomole is a bad luck to APC was said by ------------------- (a) Ngige, (b) Abba Kyari, (c) Amaechi, (d) Elrufai.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by donqx: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2018
hmm
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:46am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=Ingocof post=69733784][/quote]the man is just initiating a negotiations strategy. he will give in or remain irrelevant when the time comes. Saraki will buy or break him you and I know that.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Abeyjide:
my plan is to vote APC if there is no convincing PDP candidate as president and pdp as governor in kwara but now, that of governorship will change if saraki take hold of PDP.
shot your gutter you inconsequential clown. as if he matters.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2018
AnanseK:

Looters regrouping, returning to the days when stealing was not corruption.
and killers are sucking blood. sharpening their arrows jaws and claws.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 12:54am On Jul 27, 2018
Omobada:
what really amazing is that those who never step kwara for once in their entire lives are judging based on their sentimental and biased attitude. Forget about all the script playing out by crowd welcoming saraki home. if u r in kwara you would definitely know that Saraki of 2015 is not Saraki of 2018 as far as kwara politics is concerned.
that's true Saraki of 2015 was just a governor come senator and Saraki of 2018 is a governor come senator and transformed to the best senate president of this our hard emerging Democracy. so the growth in sarakis political status is obvious.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by goshee: 1:04am On Jul 27, 2018
lawbabs:

It's like you don't know the man. He is a very humble and respectable elder. I am friends to some of his children, and trust me when I say, he is a man of high integrity. He would rather starve to death than take anything from Saraki. Many times, because of his honesty, they have made several attempts to assassinate him but God has always kept him away from wicked men. So if you love evil saraki and his evil associates, don't insult the integrity of the man. Who is maligning Saraki? He has maligned himself since the beginning of this tenure...
weda you, Mr chairman and whoever like it or not Saraki remain the GOAT in kwara political sphere. from the biggest political family in kwara state, well schooled and trained to the aid of the then president, from there to the government house of kwara state for eight years, to the chairman of governors forum and from there to NASS and from NASS to Senate presidency. Saraki is an experienced leader who never lost in an election unlike buhari and Atiku who are serial losers. I enjoin the good people of young generation of Kwarans to take after the man. he's the numero uno of kwara politics. beat Saraki if you can
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by edupedia: 1:19am On Jul 27, 2018
maestroferddi:
From The Nation...

How many people in their right minds still read that crappy newspaper?

...how do u know it is crappy if u are not reading it?... or it's just another crappy comment?...
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:04am On Jul 27, 2018
goshee:
Oshomole is a bad luck to APC was said by ------------------- (a) Ngige, (b) Abba Kyari, (c) Amaechi, (d) Elrufai.

(e) PigDiots

3 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by SarakiBukola: 4:10am On Jul 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
Demmzy15 to his father : It's your own balls that'll be crushed, Kwarans are surely going to win against Saraki and that Maigida, it's time.

Be realistic and stop dreaming. I am from Kwara, lived there for decades. i want him removed but the illiterates there vote more than the literates.

Learn to be polite next time otherwise i would forwrd the rude messages to your father as usual.

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by jossy4joseph(m): 4:34am On Jul 27, 2018
The Nation newspaper a rotten newspaper
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by maestroferddi: 5:02am On Jul 27, 2018
edupedia:

...how do u know it is crappy if u are not reading it?... or it's just another crappy comment?...
Poor critical thinking skills...

The article under reference is from where?
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Donraqh(m): 5:44am On Jul 27, 2018
ionsman:
So there are still good politicians like this? Incredible!

Which good politician? The man is just setting his bid on a high side, he doesn't want to collect peanut as settlement.
Mr fat bank integrity ko...
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Oyinlade07(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Some of u people are just making noise here..Buhari will win 2019 general election.. I will remind u in 2019...Watch out..It doesn't matter whether u guys vote for him or not...

3 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by BafanaBafana: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2018
goshee:
above all Nigerians pigdiots/criminals rejecting APC with the Dullard in chief
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Abeyjide: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2018
goshee:
shot your gutter you inconsequential clown. as if he matters.

eyah! I pity you.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Ingocof(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2018
goshee:
the man is just initiating a negotiations strategy. he will give in or remain irrelevant when the time comes. Saraki will buy or break him you and I know that.

not everybody is "buyable" my bro, and he can never break him
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by bimbim75: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2018
Zico5:
A thief will surely find it inconvenient to work with fellow thief especially if one is more notorious. You surely know Saraki sagacity and anyone malign him will be sobered. Better brace up and re-strategize cos Saraki is coming to humble all of u
what are you saying?Are you from Kwara?keep quiet!You are saying rubbish.I am from the state and I know the above mention pdp chairman has face alot in kwara.Is it marginalization I want to talk of or religion deprivation,just name it.Only ilorin/Muslim dominate every sector in the state just because of this people.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by billyG(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2018
BafanaBafana:

17 months for local government. The guy is a real devil.
n
17mnths have!just imagine how many workers have died of starvation & sickness.what did he do with d 3 bailout funds & Paris refund he received,he has no biz I office,but idiots still rally round him.d same PDP who conderm him has reclaim their bad product back.

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Demmzy15(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Be realistic and stop dreaming. I am from Kwara, lived there for decades. i want him removed but the illiterates there vote more than the literates.

Learn to be polite next time otherwise i would forwrd the rude messages to your father as usual.
You should be the one to wake up, I'm from Kwara State too. I was born there and lived there too, so I know what I'm saying. If you're tired of him and his stooges, why are you running all around nairaland over him? Insha'Allaahu, Kwarans are ready to end his reign, surely the time as come!

2 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by SarakiBukola: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
You should be the one to wake up, I'm from Kwara State too. I was born there and lived there too, so I know what I'm saying. If you're tired of him and his stooges, why are you running all around nairaland over him? Insha'Allaahu, Kwarans are ready to end his reign, surely the time as come!

You should stop following me around. Not by force to read my messages or comment on them.

You asslick Buhari and the USA all over Nairaland. None of my business if that's how you earn a living. Kindly mind your business too.

Insha Allah, Saraki's evil reign in Kwara will come sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
goshee:
how has the party survived in Kwara. how many state house of Assembly member does PDP has, house of reps, senators, or any elective post in Kwara state. the idiot is riding on the fame of SP to get relevant. he should be thanking God and praying for SP to cede the PDP chairmanship for him. national leader of PDP would dispense with that hungry chairman in favour of Saraki and he knows it. if he wants to make it he should be loyal to the father of kwara politics or regret it all his life. there is no virtue in nigerians politics and intergrity is not in our political dictionary down here. he should get ready to run the course Sarakism.
''there is no virtue in nigerians politics and intergrity is not in our political dictionary down here''.[b][/b]
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Kamdextology(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yes oooooo

We can't work with that tyrant
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Demmzy15(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

You should stop following me around. Not by force to read my messages or comment on them.

You asslick Buhari and the USA all over Nairaland. None of my business if that's how you earn a living. Kindly mind your business too.

Insha Allah, Saraki's evil reign in Kwara will come sooner rather than later.
If Saraki is evil, why are praising him then?
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by SarakiBukola: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Demmzy15:

Critical thinking dictates that you acknowledge the attributes of even your enemies.

I assume you are a Muslim, Ibliss (Shaytan) / Lucifer was the Angel with the best attributes (as acknowledged by the Quran) before he was cast out for arrogance and disobedience.

Whether we like it or not, the Sarakis destroyed Kwara and are terrible people but still Bukola is definitely one of the smartest politicians today. The FG have fought him and lost constantly. Yes, i admire his resilence and IQ.

What you attacked is a point i still stand on. This PDP guy is impressively steadfast, but he would still give way to Saraki. All he can do is maybe defect but PDP National won't side him over Bukola.

THAT WAS MY POINT in the original comment.

By the way, i supported Buhari in 2015 and he's a great failure. So i don't mind if he and Saraki tear themselves to shreds. For Kwara's sake, i hope he "deals" with Bukola, but he has done a terrible job as usual.

2 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Shukuakukobambi: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Demmzy15:

He's not necessarily praising him but it's maturity and even fair to acknowledge the guy's political IQ. Bukola learnt very well. Omo oko ni grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / 2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin / Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.