Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (32484 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by mechanics(m): 4:44am On Jul 28, 2018
I really feel for him o, so touching comments.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by TheVerdict: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Glare247:

Bros it's like na kwara u dey leave?,I never took akogun and his foot soldiers serious until after d local govt election,all d bigwigs of saraki lost even at their polling unit to akogun and his men,d result was manipulated by d den kwasiec chairman Dr ajidagba,it got to a point non of the candidate contesting on apc platform couldn't celebrate which is d norms for a winner,what akogun and his men is banking on is d federal might if they defect to apc,and if u can recal ,d apc faction of lai mohmed did a paralel congress alongside the ones done by saraki,my stake ,saraki might still win at the end in kwara in 2019 but a lot of his foot soldiers will be blown away come 2019,saraki himself knows what akogun can do

I no longer reside there though I have family and friends there. Unilorin schooled. Heavily interested in Kwara politics. 2019 will be very interesting. Saraki gradually losing his hold on the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.