Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (32487 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by IMASTEX: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
He is coming for you

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by sweetonugbu: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
deep if it's true

1 Like

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Calers: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Akogun is a straight forward man.

7 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by TheVerdict: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
If you understand Kwara politics, you will know that immediately Saraki n co defect to PDP, ther will be immediate defection of major stakeholders in the current Kwara PDP to APC. It is anything to wrest power from Saraki. It is about IDEALOGY. Belgore, Alh. Jani-Ibrahim (Lubcon) n co will definitely leave.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by CoolFreeday(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
its everywhere, the same thing is happening in Kano between Kwankwaso and Shekarau. Same in Benue too. We are watching...

Sai Baba...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Kewtt: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

This is what most folks are ignorant about.

SARAKI is the personification of a Mafia Don.

He would crush anyone in his path ruthlessly.

Those who think Buhari is worse don't know how bad Saraki is .

Sadly, he seems one of the most intelligent politicians in Nigeria now
There times such characters are needed.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by xreal: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
ExAngel007:
i will love to see the battle between saraki, atiku and the fu*ks in PDP ... Metcheww

Saraki wouldn't contest for Presidency in 2019.
He is too smart for that.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by hakanai(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
@ chairman bera get ready to accept him o. because I doubt APC wanna keep him any longer. The sooner a handover is completed the better...! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by sehin79(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
baba minimum 25 percent loading in kwara!!!
buhari till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by BafanaBafana: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Buhari is the number one problem of Nigeria wailers and Nigerians looters

2 Likes

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by xreal: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
If you can't work with him, don't accept him.
Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by marve777: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
He cannot ever buy me because he cannot buy my integrity. If my bank account is not fat, my integrity account is very fat

WOW HE SAYS MY INTEGRITY ACCOUNT IS VERY FAT AND THE SAME MAN IS THE CURRENT CHAIRMAN OF PDP IN KWARA STATE
May God deliever this Nation
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Toscarel: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
then walk away
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
tongue

Mouth talking.....
You have no option but to oblige.
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by adecz: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
You better resign.

Election season is about money,
no loyalty or integrity &
the defectors have hard, cold cash.....

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
maestroferddi:
From The Nation...

How many people in their right minds still read that crappy newspaper?
rmba sm ppl were responsible for the survival of the party when he left the party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by mt77: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Read and comment on www.lekkibusinessjournal.com
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ll24: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this o. Their saviour is rejected in kwara.
#istandwithbuhari till 2097.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by binaws(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ey
EYYAH NOBODY WANT TO INTERACT WITH POLITICAL THUG LEADER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by bakila: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
hushshinani:
As if he has option...

Like for SARAKI
Share for MR. CHARMAN
Hmm. Chairman don win Saraki for social.media, what will happen in real life will drown Saraki.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Akiika: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please, what are they sharing? I thought it's the people that is supposed to choose their leaders! PDP is a curse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Glare247(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
TheVerdict:
If you understand Kwara politics, you will know that immediately Saraki n co defect to PDP, ther will be immediate defection of major stakeholders in the current Kwara PDP to APC. It is anything to wrest power from Saraki. It is about IDEALOGY. Belgore, Alh. Jani-Ibrahim (Lubcon) n co will definitely leave.

Bros it's like na kwara u dey leave?,I never took akogun and his foot soldiers serious until after d local govt election,all d bigwigs of saraki lost even at their polling unit to akogun and his men,d result was manipulated by d den kwasiec chairman Dr ajidagba,it got to a point non of the candidate contesting on apc platform couldn't celebrate which is d norms for a winner,what akogun and his men is banking on is d federal might if they defect to apc,and if u can recal ,d apc faction of lai mohmed did a paralel congress alongside the ones done by saraki,my stake ,saraki might still win at the end in kwara in 2019 but a lot of his foot soldiers will be blown away come 2019,saraki himself knows what akogun can do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by dennisworld1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku, kwakwaso, saraki wants to contest for president. How will they even defeat buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by otokx(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki may end up in SDP or APGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Positivepoint(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
baby8ace:
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara state, Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo, said on Thursday, July 26, that he cannot work with the All Progressives Congress (APC) defectors led by Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The Nation reports that he said other members of the party executive committee in Kwara cannot work with the defectors too.

Saraki and the state Governor, AbdulFattah Ahmed, are expected to announce their own defection soon.

Oyedepo, who spoke on the development during a radio programme in Ilorin, said the national leadership of the PDP has set up a committee to interface between his group and the defectors.

He said the first meeting is slated for next week.

The PDP chairman, who said he had just returned from a meeting with PDP leaders in Abuja, blamed the party’s national leadership for being allegedly insensitive to the political configuration in Kwara state and allowed themselves to be swayed by funding capacity of the defectors.

According to him, the option before the leaders is to choose between his group and the one led by Saraki.

He said: “We have not been opportune to sit down with the Senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki and the state governor, Alhaji AbdulFattah Ahmed, even though I’m hearing several rumours that I have met with them and that they have offered me juicy positions. "These are all lies, the Senate president despite his humongous wealth, does not have what it takes to buy me. He cannot ever buy me because he cannot buy my integrity. If my bank account is not fat, my integrity account is very fat.

“So they have not met with us but our national body said they have set up a committee to meet with the two sides next week and when that meeting comes up we are going to tell the national leaders that we cannot accept the formula they have put down which is 60:40, 60 percent for a state defecting with the governor and 40 percent for the existing PDP members. "And if they said what of 50:50, or 40:60 or 30:70 or even 10:90, we shall not accept;

we cannot accept any offer. Anything less than our not working together we cannot accept. “So we will tell our national body to choose between us and them and I know that they will not choose us because we don’t have money but we are not worried. We will only know that an end has come to our journey and our relationship (in the PDP).

“If we agree to work with them (Saraki) just imagine myself and (Governor AbdulFatah Ahmed) Maigida standing on the same rostrum pledging to do things for the people. It will be a shame; many people will look at me and wonder what has happened. "So it is better not to be in politics again. Instead of a dog being the treasurer for the lion it is better for both to part ways and go on their separate hunting game.

“The blame is not from the Saraki camp, the blame is from our national leaders in the PDP. Leadership in Nigeria is the conspiracy of the elite to punish the downtrodden.

"When they gave us the party, we inherited nothing and so whatever you see in the PDP today is the product of our efforts. For this alone we should not be interested in defecting from our own house but it is better we do so now and look forward to better future for our dear state.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-cant-work-with-saraki-kwara-pdp-chairman/

The PDP chairman, who said he had just returned from a meeting with PDP leaders in Abuja, blamed the party’s national leadership for being allegedly insensitive to the political configuration in Kwara state and allowed themselves to be swayed by funding capacity of the defectors.

For PDP it is always about money. shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by rusher14: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
hushshinani:
As if he has option...

Like for SARAKI
Share for MR. CHARMAN

Not the result you were expecting.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ud4u: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nations newspaper, enough of this propaganda. It will not work this time
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by Jabioro: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
The real foot soldier is on...
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by RexTramadol1: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Insult upon insolence

Party shiaman and Senate Presido!

Hmm
Re: I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
PDP supporters will soon have no reason to laugh again; as they begin to realise the kind of ppl and trouble they are inheriting - another round of in-fighting loading.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Amaechi Gives Terms For Quitting As Govs’ Forum Chairman / President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.