Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? (3445 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2010
I need your advice my NL pals, I happened to be at home one day sitting in front of my crib around 11 am. My friend's house is near mine. He wasnt at home; I actually saw him when he was going out. So his supposed girlfriend came around and saw me; I told her, "Your boyfriend is not around". She retorted sharply, "Who is my boyfriend? Razaq?. Is that what he's been telling you guys. It's all lies. I am in love with Uche and I love him so much"(Uche is another guy who lives on the next street). The next day I saw my friend and asked him if he loves the girl, his [b]YES [/b]was as strong as thunder. I asked him if the girl loves him, his YES again was as big as mount everest. Please what should I do now. Should I tell him what the supposed girlfriend said. Am confused. I like my friend and want the best for him. But I dont want to turn out to be the intruder in his relationship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by 190: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2010
lol
dont ever try and find urself in the middle of any relationship
cos if it backfires on your head

nland would not be able to hide you!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by candylips(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2010
true
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2010
its non of your business.

Let your friend find out on his own. Its time for him to be played(he's been playing girls.)
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by 190: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2010
^^
Guess he played u as well`
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Spyker: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2010
Don't intrude, mind your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Abygul(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
if u dare try it den u ar in a deep soup
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by AniLee(f): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
its best if the man finds out for himself.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by queeneve: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2010
You need to mind your own business, and anytime  A MAN TRYING TO GET IN THE MIDDLE OF A RELATIONSHIP IS JEALOUS OR WANT THE GIRL AS WELL,

Choose your friends wisely people!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by PokerFace(f): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
Another option is to invite UCHE, RASAQ, and the [b]LADY [/b]to ur place or to an outing and see what will happen/How she'll act among them.

Na wa o
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Onchedu(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2010
Just give him a hint or get the girl to confess again, record her words and then when U question Ur friend next time and he's striking thunder with his words, U can just play it for him.

I think it's best he finds out early. the hurt would be more bearable.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Creamish(f): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
Like they all said, mind ur business cos if the relationship crashes based on ur information, u'l b blamed for it. . .
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Rocktation(f): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
How certain are you that they're dating at all? No disrespect, but you know how guys distribute stories that aren't even true yet or might never be. Either way, just concentrate on your own girlfriend.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by deniyor: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
Tell him jor! Save him some additional heart ache that will happen to him later.

One of my friends once told me the same thing two yrs ago. It was painful at the time, cos I don love up for the girl gan at the time ( we had been seeing each other one and off for about 3 yrs). Turns out the girl confided in him that she was using me. He deliberated about it for a day before telling me. Till today, I consider him my most loyal friend, and will do anything for him. Today I hv moved on, happy and in a way better relationship (the new girl love up for real this time grin , hopefully undecided )
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
Stay out of your friend's relationship! It's none of your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by deniyor: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
Siena:

Stay out of your friend's relationship! It's none of your business.

What relationship? The one that does not exist? You missed the part where the lady said she is neither dating him or in love with him. If it was you, would you want to know?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by kannymoore(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
Guy, I'd advise that you let your friend know whats up o. Albeit in a subtle and thoughtful manner.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Sweetdoct247(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
I guess that someway somehow you've got to let your friend know about this. Try and work something out so that the situation will be win win for everybody. You are not just gonna sit down there and watch your friend been played are you? Otherwise what sort of friend are you? undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
deniyor:

Tell him jor! Save him some additional heart ache that will happen to him later.

One of my friends once told me the same thing two yrs ago. It was painful at the time, cos I don love up for the girl gan at the time ( we had been seeing each other one and off for about 3 yrs). Turns out the girl confided in him that she was using me. He deliberated about it for a day before telling me. Till today, I consider him my most loyal friend, and will do anything for him. Today I hv moved on, happy and in a way better relationship (the new girl love up for real this time grin , hopefully undecided )

Guy, I think you are talking from experience here. You said you appreciated your friend even till this day for what he did. After reading everything here, I think I am more confused than before I posted this topic. Onchedu said I should record her voice. I think I would do that. I would try and ask her again and play it to my friend, What do you think guys? Would this be better. But I am not sure if it will be clear 'cos I am planning using my phone (Nokia 5300)
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2010
RECORD HER VOICE, ARE U DUMB OR A DETECTIVE? CUT THAT CRAP JOR, I'D APPRECIATE IF MY FRIEND TELLS ME SUCH, IF IT WERE ME, AND I

OBSERVE THAT THEIR R/SHIP HASNT BEEN LONG, I WILL TELL HIM, I COULD SAY, I STRONGLY FEEL HIS GIRLFRIEND DOESNT LOVE, THAT HE SHOULD

GIVE HER A TEST TO ASCERTAIN THAT FACT.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Onchedu(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2010
valacious:

RECORD HER VOICE, ARE U DUMB OR A DETECTIVE? CUT THAT CRAP JOR, I'D APPRECIATE IF MY FRIEND TELLS ME SUCH, IF IT WERE ME, AND I

OBSERVE THAT THEIR R/SHIP HASNT BEEN LONG, I WILL TELL HIM, I COULD SAY, I STRONGLY FEEL HIS GIRLFRIEND DOESNT LOVE, THAT HE SHOULD

GIVE HER A TEST TO ASCERTAIN THAT FACT.

U r not very smart are U? The guy is in love. It's Ur word against hers. U think he'd believe U more than he would her?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2010
@poster plz tell him and let us rest, we are tired of waiting for u to tell him grin
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2010
Another thing happened. I was with another friend in the evening of Sunday around 9pm and we saw the girl on the street. My friend (Joseph) doesnt know that the girl is Razaq's girl. She came and greeted me with sheer ecstasy, and I introduced her to Joseph as Razaq's girlfriend. She claimed she came to see a friend on the street and not Razaq. She denied flatly and warned me never to call her that again in my entire life.

Now I have decided I am going to tell him tomorrow immediately I get back from work, and I will tell you guys about it.

Thanks for all your advice. I really appreciate them.

PS
Forget it my people, that girl is immaculately beautiful. She looks like a model. Tall, fair and everything. You cant see her and not look twice. I think it may be hard for my friend to let go 'cos of this.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Abygul(f): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
b carefull girllllll or deres more to dis ur friendshhip nii?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by segzicres(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
are you guys gay? if not mind ur fing buzzines
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 24, 2010
I am yet to tell him. I am in Ogun state (On bizz). Should get back tomorrow. I will tell you about it.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by topup: 4:22am On Jun 24, 2010
It never works out well!! It's just too much to lose, afterall you're friend is in love with her, and when a person is in love, they won't be so rational when they're thinking.

Tell him, you have heard his girlfriend speaking negatively about having a serious relationship.

Hint that she has doubts about him, but don't tell him anything she's said unless he requests and insists you tell him the nitty gritty.

If you volunteer the information, it can be interpreted as sabotage, or you trying to convince the guy to lose his girlfriend, and believe me it often is misinterpreted.

Just warn him lightly, if he is smart, as soon as signs begin to show, he will draw away from her.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by vivaladiva(f): 5:08am On Jun 24, 2010
go close to his ears n shout, wake up ur fcking nob head d gal is just playing u 4 a mug, mug
make sure it is as loud as thunder
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by Abygul(f): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
as u tolk loud na him d slap go loud reach.b carefull.did is love u tolkin abt
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by davidtella(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2010
Strong one
Re: Should I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Doesn't Love Him? by deniyor: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^^^ Now that's a true friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Marry A Nurse / Pretty Gal Apologises / How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.