Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (26229 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Xavier5(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Amarabae:
I want to talk to some of my fellow ladies.
It's Oriaku rant series again
The professional table shaker.

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.
I blame the guys for being stupid and not sharp enough.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
Walking upon and down with a stupid sense of entitlement.
That's why I so much love feminism ideologies, it shaped me in many ways,
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Yeah runs girls are cheap sexy toys used for pleasure by men.
Oriaku says so!
God bless every hardworking lady out there,
Men owes us nothing as women when it comes to finances! Get your lazy azz up.
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
Learn one or two today so that you can be financially independent as a woman.
I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
We need to break that cycle,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Relationship is not a poverty alleviation program,
But some girls have turned it into one,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.
An incident I witnessed this afternoon left me speechless,
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,
What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,
After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
When the angered guy descendent on her, she ran out for help ,
Can you imagine?
Of course the guy ran after her, caught her and brutalize her.
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
You tored his certificate because of 10,000 ,
Why?
Just because you turned yourself into a sexx toy.

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
No she doesn't want to suffer,
By the way, she has vagina, so men should spoon feed her forever.
Women we need to wake up!
We need to protect our dignity!
We need to work hard and earn our own money.
Men owes us nothing financially.
If a man gives you freely, no problem accept if you want
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.
Ndewo nu.
NB : Stupid mentions and replies will be ignored

When A True Feminist Speaks, You Will Know, You Can't Help But Agree Unlike The false Feminist Or Bunch Of Confused Women Trying To Bring Feminism Into Their Confusion.

I Strongly Agree With You. You Are On Point. A Woman Who Is Not Bias (Although Sometimes Sha) On Gender Issues. But Sometimes You Dey Fvck Up.

Some Women Should Stop Seeing men as their financial benefactor. For CHRIST sake, they have the same hands, legs and brains just as men then why the financial entitlement. They should go and work jor, be financially independent, be successful. No man came into this world to carry your financial burden on his head.

#Xavier.

1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Konquest: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amarabae:
I want to talk to some of my fellow ladies.
It's Oriaku rant series again
The professional table shaker.

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.

I blame the guys for being stupid and not sharp enough.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
Walking upon and down with a stupid sense of entitlement.

That's why I so much love feminism ideologies, it shaped me in many ways,
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Yeah runs girls are cheap sexy toys used for pleasure by men.
Oriaku says so!

God bless every hardworking lady out there,
Men owes us nothing as women when it comes to finances! Get your lazy azz up.
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
Learn one or two today so that you can be financially independent as a woman.

I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
We need to break that cycle,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Relationship is not a poverty alleviation program,
But some girls have turned it into one,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.

An incident I witnessed this afternoon left me speechless,
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,

What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,

After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
When the angered guy descendent on her, she ran out for help ,
Can you imagine?

Of course the guy ran after her, caught her and brutalize her.
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
You tored his certificate because of 10,000 ,
Why?
Just because you turned yourself into a sexx toy.

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
No she doesn't want to suffer,
By the way, she has vagina, so men should spoon feed her forever.
Women we need to wake up!
We need to protect our dignity!
We need to work hard and earn our own money.
Men owes us nothing financially.

If a man gives you freely, no problem accept if you want
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.

Ndewo nu.

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
grin grin Ladies are feeling the heat now!
Reality check!
grin

Downside ... with more money at the
disposal of these women, there is going to
be more divorce in the society because
a lot of women don't know how to deal
with men when they have more disposable
income.

But then again, I love the rant from the
OP who is a young married woman, women
should indeed work hard and smart to have
their own income instead of plotting how
to milk a rich man dry all the time.
grin
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
I wonder why some ladies did not want to hear the word ' feminism' maybe it because of the misconception. If all ladies can embraced the ideology. All these disgracing they are disgracing them self will reduce.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.