Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (26228 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by nuattitude: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
you see her every other day and yet you could not call her up offline to talk to her about her attitude but you prefer to come online to shame her.
Shame on you yourself.
One shouldn't have an acquaintance/friend/neighbor like you

Lol.

In my attempts to advise her, do you know how many times she has cussed me out ? You obviously don't know her and her reputation as a recidivist on Nairaland.

Don't take my word for it though. You can data mine her timelines and see how she abuses people under the pretext that life is very favourable for her and uses this imaginary "good fortune" in life to rubbish others. Meanwhile, everything she says is a total lie.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
nuattitude:

Lol.

In my attempts to advise her, do you know how many times she has cussed me out ? You obviously don't know her and her reputation as a recidivist on Nairaland.

Don't take my word for it though. You can data mine her timelines and see how she abuses people under the pretext that life is very favourable for her and uses this imaginary "good fortune" in life to rubbish others. Meanwhile, everything she says is a total lie.

sincerely, I don't know her.
I am not good with remembering usernames too, except a few I have met along the bbn update thread.
You seem to know better. It is well
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by victorian(f): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
you see her every other day and yet you could not call her up offline to talk to her about her attitude but you prefer to come online to shame her.
Shame on you yourself.
One shouldn't have an acquaintance/friend/neighbor like you

My dear, don't bother yourself. He doesn't know me, and I don't know him either. he spewing pure lies .. That's why I didn't bother myself to reply him..its pure waste of time. And such time I don't on people who knows nothing about me. Today is 1st of August, will I start arguing with someone who doesn't know me?
No time.. So don't waste your time on him.
Let him say whatever he likes. The important thing is am living my life to the fullest.

Look at my dp, that's my office.. Do u think a broke lady will be able to afford such executive table? And chair? My office is very spacious, unlike the shop he said I have at Onipan.
I don't have my company at Onipan. I have it elsewhere. He says am single but I simply laughed. I don't need to make it public the day, month and year I got married. It's nobody's buisness, neither is it his own buisness.

Am not the type who will post her marriage pics online and everything that goes on in my life online. Am a private person.

Alot of people feel they are suppose to know my private life. Really? cheesy But am not the type who confides about my intimate life style or private life to the few friends I have.

So whatever he's spewing here online, is a figment of his imagination. He's talking of someonelse, not me!

And that's the truth.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by mgtow: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
nuattitude:

Lol.

I remember her saying she has two group of companies and a 'pet' company, and also cars. Omo laugh wan finish me that day, no be only pet na dog. One thing about me, it's so easy to spot liars so your submission about her is no surprise to me. But God knows I hate pathological liars.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
victorian:

My dear, don't bother yourself. He doesn't know me, and I don't know him either. he spewing pure lies .. That's why I didn't bother myself to reply him..its pure waste of time. And such time I don't on people who knows nothing about me. Today is 1st of August, will I start arguing with someone who doesn't know me?
No time.. So don't waste your time on him.
Let him say whatever he likes. The important thing is am living my life to the fullest.

Look at my dp, that's my office.. Do u think a broke lady will be able to afford such executive table? And chair? My office is very spacious, unlike the shop he said I have at Onipan.
I don't have my company at Onipan. I have it elsewhere. He says am single but I simply laughed. I don't need to make it public the day, month and year I got married. It's nobody's buisness, neither is it his own buisness.

Am not the type who will post her marriage pics online and everything that goes on in my life online.

Alot of people feel they are suppose to know my private life. But am not the type who confides in my intimate life style or private life to the few friends I have.

So whatever he's spewing here online, is a figment of his imagination. It's talking of someonelse, not me!

And that's the truth.

okay

Please, let's be mindful how we treat people online, its not nice to defame or insult people. We never know where we will meet each other. Lets all forget about it being a faceless forum, one day, face go show by force.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by victorian(f): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
sincerely, I don't know her.
I am not good with remembering usernames too, except a few I have met along the bbn update thread.
You seem to know better. It is well

He doesn't know me

Seems u are new on nairaland.

Some sick and mentally deranged people will just wake up one day and say all series of trash about someone they envy online. But they have no ideas about her private life. But they will typing authoritatively like they know the person..

Don't fall for his sick games..
He doesn't know me and I don't know him.

And I don't care whatever stories he makes up about me.. Cause my life goes on, my buisness goes on, my family is still here with me. So what do I care.. If not that u were answering him. I would even bother to say a word to him.

He's not worth my time.
That's the truth

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by victorian(f): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
okay

That's it

Ignore him, let him keep ranting.

Am not moved one bit.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
The Fact is that if I notice you are a female parasite, I wil blast u up.. u can't be acting like a beggar everytime. Relationship is meant to be a two way thing, but in Nigeria and Africa at large, it has turn into business for some ladies. When I was in UK, I couldn't coun how many times my white babe took me out for dinner and even paid for my vacation to Blackpool. I miss that babe very well, I haven't seen any lady in Nigeria like her.

What am saying is most ladies think it's the right and responsibilities for a guy to cater for her every need, I mean if we were married it would have been better. Am very sure most of these ladies can't ask their parent what they asking their boyfriends. It's outrageous.

I met a lady few months back, we started chatting on whatsapp, then she asked us to hang out. I didn't wanna ask, cos I knew I was the one that will pay the bills. Because she asked, I accepted. On arriving to the Chinese restaurant in Abj, i paid for our meal. Following week, she said we shld hang out at jabi lake mall, I accepted. When we reached dere, she said she was hungry. In my mind, I was like you just left your house why didn't you eat there. I bought snacks for both of us. Coming Saturday, I invited her to my place, I then joked with her she should make food, for both of us, she told me she don't like cooking in guys house that I should order food if am hungry. I was really mad, but didn't talk, I didn't order food. The following week I invited her to signature Wuse 2, I had a friend who was the manager, I told him I what the girl was doing to me earlier, and planned with him that I would order food for us, and I will leave her to settle the bills. So, I ordered food of #5,900 and she ordered around #4,800. I made sure I ate to my satisfaction. I then signalled the manager that am leaving, I told her I wanna get something from my car. I started getting calls and messages from her asking where I was, that she wants to go home that I should come and settle the bill and drop her home. She doesn't know I was already home chilling, and didn't get answer her. She had a techno phone worth around 25k, the manager seized it from her till she paid his money. This babe didn't even come with money not even her atm. What the manager told me after that she was very ashamed, she cried and had to beg th guest there to help her pay d money. Fortunately, the manager kept my food and sent it to me via uber to my house. I didn't even know how she went home. I blocked her line completely.
oshio baddestcheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by victorian(f): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
okay

Please, let's be mindful how we treat people online, its not nice to defame or insult people. We never know where we will meet each other. Lets all forget about it being a faceless forum, one day, face go show by force.

If you look at my signature I don't reply pms, cos I know the mindset of people here. And because of such, I don't even plan to employ any one here ,or give scholarships to any guy here or be close to any of them, especially the guys.. Most are frustrated, bitter and envious. I don't blame them. Its part of life. Some people will like you, some will hate, some will be indifferent and some will adore you. I know that much about people.

So let them keep hating, while I keep living my dreams and life.

I just laugh at nuattitude stupidity.
Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissRaine69(f): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
No one owes you anything. If you have never experienced her joy of walking into a boutique buying something without asking “how much does it cost?” , looking at your salary/bank
( regardless of source white collar, trader, hustling) account and feeling liking money. If you have never had that feeling of what some of us call pride but feel “gratitude” when things are given to you or when you ask ( many times)
You have to achieved nothing in your life.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nancypunni:

Lol...gal its really not wat you think...just being friendly...not toasting you
hm na so

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by nuattitude: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
okay

Hehehe !

I expected a cuss-filled clapback filled with vitriol and I wasn't disappointed when she called me stupid in her response. I told you Ms Victoria Puegeren is beyond redemption. It's going to take a yeoman's effort to stop her from abusing people. It's going to take the grace of God to help her quit lying pathologically.

Don't take my word for it, you can take a look at the following old Nairaland monickers of her's: alexialin,trendsdvivi and amelian. You would see the same attitude. Time and time again, she has been busted and found out for who she is.

As I said, I have no problems with living ones dream on cyberspace. However, she should quit abusing people with her lies and trying to make them look small while she's uppity in her alternate reality of self delusion.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:
I can't stop laughing because this just shows that NL never forgets... From the look of things, Not much people agrees with your point of view because they don't see you as someone that will come up with such words. They feel like you are seeking attention!! But I don't see u as an attention seeking person, I feel like u like saying it as it is, as e dey do u grin no filtering, no sugar coating which has its pros and cons

Back to the topic, if your husband doesn't buy you stuffs, I believe u will be concerned and u will be the first person to rush to this forum calling him stingy. Yes, women should not totally depend on men, it's okay to have something on the side and all, but that is not to say that the man should not provide for his home or his girl. They were raised with that mindset, to provide, Women HELP! Just like we were raised to do house chores, to cook and clean but modernization has changed everything. If you type this, then you should also be able to create a topic like " Dear Men, Women do Not Owe You Food" ... Even though most young dudes these days know how to cook their meals, it doesn't change the fact that they love it when the woman cooks. That is the same way it is for ladies, ladies can only help financially when there is a need to. As a matter of fact, if as a man you are comfortable with a woman providing, something is wrong with you. It's either you are lazy or you had a poor upbringing that needs to be corrected. We are not in Yankee, Na Naija we dey! Dats why the white ladies are dying over our Men because when they are with them, they take full responsibility and treat them right, no splitting of bills and you see them tweeting later " African Men Know How To Treat Their Ladies Right".... Why? Because a true African Man (correct bobo) takes Charge, he stands firm like a lion and handles responsibilities. These Days, the reverse is the case, So Sad!

I desire a man who will spoil me oo so for those of you forming strong, continue forming strong! I am not lazy,never been and never will be. tongue tongue tongue

many guys can cook these days even better than many of the modern girls we have now. Na only a very minute number of girls sabi cook. Tell some to cook beans for u...just looking at the beans wey dem cook is enuf to run ur stomach. Dem go poor the whole red oil in the world inside the beans and the beans seed will be halfdone. Ok tell them to cook yam.. Yam will be all burnt and not well cooked. Rice nko? Hmmm ur average slayqueen prepare rice for u ..na so d rice go strong for mouth like soldier ricecheesy. Tell some to boil egg...ohh goodness me...the egg will be all blackened. I remember at d time we small wen we dey school we always brag about how tasty our mom jellof rice taste...how our mom is the best cook in the world. We grew up being close to our mom cos of the sweet aroma frm the food she dey prepare for kitchen. Todays children no lucky like we cos many modern moms of today cant even boil ordinary egg. In the morning u feed ur pickin indomie...as u dey prepare am for school u package indomie give am...indomie in d morning,afternoon and eveningshocked..habacheesy. Very few young girls that can cook these days. Honestly i feel for many children wey their mom no sabi anything for kitchen. Always watching zee world and gossiping. I will still be surprised if any man of today is still depending on a lady for cooked food.anyway kudos to the few young ladies who are married that can cook but to the slay mamas and pepper dem gang..go an learn kitchen stuffs biko.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
I've never seen someone so hypocritical like Amarabae, were you not the one bragging about your husband and the number of houses he has in Lagos and Abuja?

Spare us the sermon, if you husband wasn't rich, you wouldn't have married him, you are living off his money so keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by itsmeurLady(f): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
lefulefu:
many guys can cook these days even better than many of the modern girls we have now. Na only a very minute number of girls sabi cook. Tell some to cook beans for u...just looking at the beans wey dem cook is enuf to run ur stomach. Dem go poor the whole red oil in the world inside the beans and the beans seed will be halfdone. Ok tell them to cook yam.. Yam will be all burnt and not well cooked. Rice nko? Hmmm ur average slayqueen prepare rice for u ..na so d rice go strong for mouth like soldier ricecheesy. Tell some to boil egg...ohh goodness me...the egg will be all blackened. I remember at d time we small wen we dey school we always brag about how tasty our mom jellof rice taste...how our mom is the best cook in the world. We grew up being close to our mom cos of the sweet aroma frm the food she dey prepare for kitchen. Todays children no lucky like we cos many modern moms of today cant even boil ordinary egg. In the morning u feed ur pickin indomie...as u dey prepare am for school u package indomie give am...indomie in d morning,afternoon and eveningshocked..habacheesy. Very few young girls that can cook these days. Honestly i feel for many children wey their mom no sabi anything for kitchen. Always watching zee world and gossiping. I will still be surprised if any man of today is still depending on a lady for cooked food.anyway kudos to the few young ladies who are married that can cook but to the slay mamas and pepper dem gang..go an learn kitchen stuffs biko.

Are you talking from experience? grin grin @ soldier rice, u are just a clown
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
highqueen:
as long as I'm concerned,nothing like dating a broke imp or being in a relationship that the guy won't know that I change hair or stuff.

it can never happen, rather stay single then.
I'm sure if her husband was broke, she wouldn't have married him, I see how she brag about his wealth on nairaland. Funny lady.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

How? Amarabae is one of the coolest and most civilized lady I've encountered on this platform.
So you like eating men's money? grin

grin I don't eat men's money o. I'm a good girl. sad
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Colourich:
I'm sure if her husband was broke, she wouldn't have married him, I see how she brag about his wealth on nairaland. Funny lady.

Thanks jare my sister. That Amarabae doesn't look like one that can manage a broke guy. She just keeps ranting too much. sad
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Colourich:
I've never seen someone so hypocritical like Amarabae, were you not the one bragging about your husband and the number of houses he has in Lagos and Abuja?

Spare us the sermon, if you husband wasn't rich, you wouldn't have married him, you are living off his money so keep shut.

I love you dear. I love real ladies, not hypocritical ones like her.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Are you talking from experience? grin grin @ soldier rice, u are just a clown
one of my friend who grew up in lagos. The girl can speak yoruba fluently but na edo girl. If she do rice for u u go hailcheesy.if she prepare rice on sunday afternoons she will serve some to me. Na so d rice go just strong for ur mouth ehn and d underside will be burnt. If u taste her stew and d next day u go toilet...na so d pepper go just dey burn ur yansh. I no know weda na basin of pepper she dey put for her stew and soup. I jus can imagine the stress her future husband go dey feel when he dey visit toilet every morningcheesy.

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Qpwo: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
I very much agree with you. A lady shared on Facebook how her husband who is a pharmacist coerced her into becoming a full house wife and in the end he ended up cheating on her... And painfully he contacted HIV... I can't explain the post well... Check It out on https://m.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.miralpharm.com%2Fessay%2Fvote.php%3Fusr%3D825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin I don't eat men's money o. I'm a good girl. sad

Eating a man's money isn't bad it's only bad when you don't want the man to eat your money wink
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I've always known her to be very hypocritical and its quite annoying.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I remember when she was an advocate of don't date broke guys ” last year.. She said your mothers already suffered don't continue it with broke men grin

That's why i commented : you've changed a lot since last year..
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

I didnt mean you insulted me personally or directly. Apart from some of the words you used which were used to generalise, your tone was insulting and condescending. But not to worry, I may have misread the whole thing. I have been told I read too much meaning into things. Lol

Anyway, back to the topic. I told you right from the beginning cos I know we will have conflicting opinions on this. So, thank God you are done with the topic. I have been too. There's no point going back & forth on it.

But your third paragraph, talk about confusion and contradiction!

Ms.joy for the sake of God, become a feminist wink

Feminism is good for women wink
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
weakling man spotted.... following me on threads trying to prove men must be half of what God created them to be
I like full blooded men biko, stop following me about

Following you about to were?

A woman who justifies her laziness by saying she bleeds every month undecided

Funro alakija or whatever her name is, Linda ikeji, Oprah Winfrey, Paris Hilton and other female billionaires they don't bleed monthly ,right?

Nothing justifies laziness.. Go out there and make money

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

Eating a man's money isn't bad it's only bad when you don't want the man to eat your money wink

That's true. But you see me, in a relationship, when he chips in, i chip in too.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
teenagetalks:

you made a good post but I will want to disagree with the sex work.idea.No matter how we want to look at the gains of prostitution,it is wrong and demonic and it shouldn't be encouraged. why do we condemned scamming or stealing because we know how traumatic it can be for victims same here for sex workers deeds.

These set of women takes away family time from the men,spread diseases which is not only for the men even for the wives at home,takes away money meant for the wife and children in the home, cause breakups and divorce in homes especially for a woman that can't take adultery, they make children not to have a good home if the parents decides to spilt because of the man's infidelity, I can go on and on.We should always stand against prostitution at all cost.
na the married men wey dey patronise olosho we suppose blame not d olosho themselves. Afterall nobody force them to dey waste the money dem suppose use for pickin school fees,house rent on olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

I remember when she was an advocate of don't date broke guys ” last year.. She said your mothers already suffered don't continue it with broke men grin

That's why i commented : you've changed a lot since last year..

grin I detest hypocrites. She wouldn't have dated/married her man if he was broke. I'm too sure about that.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's true. But you see me, in a relationship, when he chips in, i chip in too.

Meaning he must be the one to start the chipping.

You said earlier you're tired of relationships in the main time... Good

You want to pursue money first, right?
If yes then you're a very wise young lady.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by emmaada(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]i wish all female think so...
Jadedgrace98:
@op I support you on this one. Some of us believe in being independent, that is what true womanhood is all about. This is the reason for most embittered posts on NL. Defrauding boys in the name of dating. Smh. Guys too, better shaprapra, work hard and get a good girl. You are what you attract.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin I detest hypocrites. She wouldn't have dated/married her man if he was broke. I'm too sure about that.

Perhaps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.