Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (26173 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by omooba969(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
total money af given to my bich is 140k
yet notbing came out of her.
today 5k.next week 6k
3k here and there.every visit 5k
na to dey buy eye glass..dey form fashion.
dey go gym
enter supernarket dey form soft dey buy stuffs at exorbitant prices
its been 7days i no call am again
im done ..fuc 7monthz i wasted on dat bich
shes a leach
bich is lazy
sit home all day doing nothing
i work hardest for my money bich
afonja girls are useless .edo girls over useless

Igbo & Hausa girls nko? grin

Òdè òshì. cool
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Abiiiike(f): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Amarabae:
I want to talk to some of my fellow ladies.
It's Oriaku rant series again
The professional table shaker.

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.
I blame the guys for being stupid and not sharp enough.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
Walking upon and down with a stupid sense of entitlement.
That's why I so much love feminism ideologies, it shaped me in many ways,
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Yeah runs girls are cheap sexy toys used for pleasure by men.
Oriaku says so!
God bless every hardworking lady out there,
Men owes us nothing as women when it comes to finances! Get your lazy azz up.
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
Learn one or two today so that you can be financially independent as a woman.
I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
We need to break that cycle,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Relationship is not a poverty alleviation program,
But some girls have turned it into one,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.
An incident I witnessed this afternoon left me speechless,
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,
What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,
After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
When the angered guy descendent on her, she ran out for help ,
Can you imagine?
Of course the guy ran after her, caught her and brutalize her.
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
You tored his certificate because of 10,000 ,
Why?
Just because you turned yourself into a sexx toy.

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
No she doesn't want to suffer,
By the way, she has vagina, so men should spoon feed her forever.
Women we need to wake up!
We need to protect our dignity!
We need to work hard and earn our own money.
Men owes us nothing financially.
If a man gives you freely, no problem accept if you want
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.
Ndewo nu.
NB : Stupid mentions and replies will be ignored

Dear Amarabae, I'm somewhat confused as to why the content of your post has two ideas that highly contradict each other. On one hand, you talked about feminism ideologies and why women shouldn't depend on men financially, which I totally agree with since I'm a Feminist as well and i do not believe a relationship should be parasitic to any one or for any reason.

On the other hand, it seemed to me that the purpose of the post was to agressively slut-shame sex workers and it was evident in the way that you allegedly reacted to the incident which you said happened today.
According to you, the words that came out of your mouths were "you are very silly and stupid, you silly thing!" I must confess that I hadn't expected that from someone who is supposed to be a 'women's right activist' (as you've written on your profile).

Having said that, you should know that the act of slut-shaming sex workers is un-feminist and you are not yet a feminist until you are able to come to terms with the fact that what a woman chooses to/not to do with her body completely remains her choice since the feminist autonomy that all feminists should know is "women should stand on their own, make their own decisions and pursue the notion of a life lived well to their OWN satisfaction. It's nothing less than the belief that sex work is a matter of choice and everyone's choice shouldn't bother anyone else as long as it's not harmful to humanity.

Also, put in mind that sex work might not be the ideal work for every woman but it can equally provide a comfortable, self-reliant and pocket enriching work for those who chose to do it. I think they should be accorded the same respect that every woman deserves since they are also women and sex workers' rights are human rights!

It really baffles me, how, according to your narration as a women's right activist would feel very comfortable while supporting a man who has publicly beaten a woman! And has undeniably claimed that he breached the contract that was agreed upon before the transaction of a business.. YES, business! Sex work is nothing less than a business and just like every other one, money is being exchanged for a commodity!

But mind you, I'm not saying this should be applicable in a relationship, like I said earlier, a relationship shouldn't be toxic or parasitic and a woman MUST be responsible for herself.

PS: I am NOT a sex worker, not because I feel it is a bad occupation, but because I chose to be something else. It's a matter of choice and humans are deserving of equal rights and opportunities.

And oh! I love your profile picture, you are such a fine lady!

Bye.. kiss

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by newslifeop: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2018
oh
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by eiete(f): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2018
You are right my sista, but some people will come here to say you are pouring sand in their garri and spoiling market for them.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by itsmeurLady(f): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

are you sure that you're normal?

When did becoming independent turn into a Yankee stuff?

You also said any man who allows his wife to provide is lazy, has poor upbringing?

And you that allow yourself to sit down and be fed, you are what? Strong woman?.

If you like don't change this your archaic mentality.
If you can't provide don't bother getting married... It's either you part with the cash or stay single.

As a supposed elder, u should know when to talk and when to keep shut. I believe u lack comprehension skills and dats y u can't comprehend my statement, u are the one that is archaic but u just don't know it... Na u bring independence? Hypocrite!!! Was it not the Supposed "Oyibo" people that brought about this independence ish. Na you bring am U obviously don't know what to say, u are just looking for who to vent your frustrations on but I am just going to ignore you. Elder that will not respect himself, Elder indeed!!! Where did u see me write that I will sit down or u did not read the part where I said A woman should contribute as well,Abi? U lack comprehension!!! It's people like you that will read the bible, take what they want to take and start turning the bible upside down causing chaos! U are a troublemaker, learn to talk like a man, a real man does not talk all over the place looking for cheap likes And attention

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion on this forum, so I don't see why some people here will want to bully people and force people to bend to their own school of thought

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by freddaboh(m): 2:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Amarabae:

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Oriaku says so!
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,
What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,
After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
Can you imagine?
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
Why?

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.
Ndewo nu.

May God bless you. Tell them the hard truth.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by teenagetalks(f): 3:39am On Aug 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

My dear, you are right. Lol. A man will tell you he doesn't want someone who has her own money cos he thinks she will be controlling. On the other hand, he complains and whines about how ladies are leeches. Why don't you leave the dependent ones & chase the independent ones.

Please men, make up your minds which you want mbok...

i can totally relate with this,most men that talks about women having their own money also feel intimidated when their girlfriends or wives have more money,in fact the woman will always be in trouble because they believe you can't be controlled or be submissive.you be surprise that the same guy you are working hard to impress will leave most bills for you to pay and always claim to be broke while getting loans from you and adding his own salary to take care of another girl that's even broke or a parasite to him.Look at tiwa savage that waa the breadwinner.What happen? the husband never contributed a dime to the welfare of his own child but was making millions from managing tiwa,never dropped money for food or anything but was spending on other women that probably weren't working.That's irony of life.Men dont really know what they want I swear.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2018
Amarabae:

But not any more.
Oriaku says so!
What's the problem?
Can you imagine?
Why?

I just don't understand.
Ndewo nu.

u my dear are as beautiful as ur mind nd brain
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by teenagetalks(f): 3:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Abiiiike:

Dear Amarabae, I'm somewhat confused as to why the content of your post has two ideas that highly contradict each other. On one hand, you talked about feminism ideologies and why women shouldn't depend on men financially, which I totally agree with since I'm a Feminist as well and i do not believe a relationship should be parasitic to any one or for any reason.

On the other hand, it seemed to me that the purpose of the post was to agressively slut-shame sex workers and it was evident in the way that you allegedly reacted to the incident which you said happened today.
According to you, the words that came out of your mouths were "you are very silly and stupid, you silly thing!" I must confess that I hadn't expected that from someone who is supposed to be a 'women's right activist' (as you've written on your profile).

Having said that, you should know that the act of slut-shaming sex workers is un-feminist and you are not yet a feminist until you are able to come to terms with the fact that what a woman chooses to/not to do with her body completely remains her choice since the feminist autonomy that all feminists should know is "women should stand on their own, make their own decisions and pursue the notion of a life lived well to their OWN satisfaction. It's nothing less than the belief that sex work is a matter of choice and everyone's choice shouldn't bother anyone else as long as it's not harmful to humanity.

Also, put in mind that sex work might not be the ideal work for every woman but it can equally provide a comfortable, self-reliant and pocket enriching work for those who chose to do it. I think they should be accorded the same respect that every woman deserves since they are also women and sex workers' rights are human rights!

It really baffles me, how, according to your narration as a women's right activist would feel very comfortable while supporting a man who has publicly beaten a woman! And has undeniably claimed that he breached the contract that was agreed upon before the transaction of a business.. YES, business! Sex work is nothing less than a business and just like every other one, money is being exchanged for a commodity!

But mind you, I'm not saying this should be applicable in a relationship, like I said earlier, a relationship shouldn't be toxic or parasitic and a woman MUST be responsible for herself.

PS: I am NOT a sex worker, not because I feel it is a bad occupation, but because I chose to be something else. It's a matter of choice and humans are deserving of equal rights and opportunities.

Bye.. kiss

you made a good post but I will want to disagree with the sex work.idea.No matter how we want to look at the gains of prostitution,it is wrong and demonic and it shouldn't be encouraged. why do we condemned scamming or stealing because we know how traumatic it can be for victims same here for sex workers deeds.

These set of women takes away family time from the men,spread diseases which is not only for the men even for the wives at home,takes away money meant for the wife and children in the home, cause breakups and divorce in homes especially for a woman that can't take adultery, they make children not to have a good home if the parents decides to spilt because of the man's infidelity, I can go on and on.We should always stand against prostitution at all cost.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by 400billionman: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

Lazy woman finally here grin
weakling man spotted.... following me on threads trying to prove men must be half of what God created them to be
I like full blooded men biko, stop following me about

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by kilojoDesigns: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
We are help mate u hear preacher. I just want u to know dat we are at the receiving end dat is y God create us to have Toto (under) men prick (untop) it has been like dat fRom B.C.. Abraham gave his servant gift to go and look 4 wife Rebecca 4 Isaac not the reverse

You need to be more forward in thinking, queen of Sheba came bearing gifts like never before to Solomon. Stop being lazy

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Femiblacky(m): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Correct babe

Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Autobiographies, drama Journals, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Sike(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Nice one Oriaku
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by dollytino4real(f): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

You need to be more forward in thinking, queen of Sheba came bearing gifts like never before to Solomon. Stop being lazy
am not lazy, men is to till d land 4 food 4 woman to eat
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Tozara(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2018
teenagetalks:

[s]you made a good post but I will want to disagree with the sex work.idea.No matter how we want to look at the gains of prostitution,it is wrong and demonic and it shouldn't be encouraged. why do we condemned scamming or stealing because we know how traumatic it can be for victims same here for sex workers deeds.

These set of women takes away family time from the men,spread diseases which is not only for the men even for the wives at home,takes away money meant for the wife and children in the home, cause breakups and divorce in homes especially for a woman that can't take adultery, they make children not to have a good home if the parents decides to spilt because of the man's infidelity, I can go on and on.We should always stand against prostitution at all cost.[/s]
Nonsense! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Tozara(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Abiiiike:

Bye.. kiss
Some feminists want to liberate women from patriarchal slavery only to imprison them in ideological boxes.

Her PERSONAL revulsion for prostitution rendered her inhumanely insensitive to the injustice done to the lady who got cheated and brutalized on top of it.

Prostitution is not parasitism. It is a transaction based on mutual agreement, and asking the other party to fulfil his due is in no way an illegitimate sense of entitlement.

She had put no illegitimate obligation on him. She had only demanded for her right based on terms already agreed upon. But Mrs Oriaku couldn't see beyond her own nose because she hates prostitutes, and doesn't give a damn about their rights.

So much for feminism!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amarabae(f): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Tozara:
Some feminists want to liberate women from patriarchal slavery only to imprison them in ideological boxes.

Her PERSONAL revulsion for prostitution rendered her inhumanely insensitive to the injustice done to the lady who got cheated and brutalized on top of it.

Prostitution is not parasitism. It is a transaction based on mutual agreement, and asking the other party to fulfil his due is in no way an illegitimate sense of entitlement.

She had put no illegitimate obligation on him. She had only demanded for her right based on terms already agreed upon. But Mrs Oriaku couldn't see beyond her own nose because she hates prostitutes, and doesn't give a damn about their rights.

So much for feminism!
Nonsense.
My anger was not primarily on her stupid profession but on her tearing the guy's certificate..
Feminism should not be an excuse for acting silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Tozara(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Amarabae:

[s]Nonsense.
My anger was not primarily on her stupid profession but on her tearing the guy's certificate..
Feminism should not be an excuse for acting silly[/s]
Absolute bunkum. You still haven't figured just how despicable it is to focus on her retaliatory maneuver, while totally absolving the one who cheated and assaulted her of any fault.

And you did show contempt for her because of her profession. That was all over your post, and impossible to deny. Saying your primary grouse is with her tearing the certificate is a travesty of the truth. Stop telling bold-faced lies. Doesn't portray you in a good light.

What the guy did was wrong. Be human and admit that fact.

And you shouldn't go around judging people for selling their bodies for money. It is their body. They own the pussy. They choose what to do with it. And they do not force their clients to patronize them. Condemning the morality of prostitution is anachronistic rubbish that no reasonable human being should be caught peddling.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

What constitutes an insult?. How exactly did I insult you or generalize anything ?

A man shouldn't help out with domestic stuffs. You should do everything 100% and he should only help once in a while if he feels to.

Sorry, as long as you still hold the believe that one partner should spend more there's no way you two will be treated with fairness. TBH

I'm done with this topic.
I didnt mean you insulted me personally or directly. Apart from some of the words you used which were used to generalise, your tone was insulting and condescending. But not to worry, I may have misread the whole thing. I have been told I read too much meaning into things. Lol

Anyway, back to the topic. I told you right from the beginning cos I know we will have conflicting opinions on this. So, thank God you are done with the topic. I have been too. There's no point going back & forth on it.

But your third paragraph, talk about confusion and contradiction!
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Radiant1020(f): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Nancypunni:

Lol...gal its really not wat you think...just being friendly...not toasting you

lol... ok
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nancypunni: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Radiant1020:

lol... ok

Ur not close to ph...are you?
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2018
teenagetalks:

i can totally relate with this,most men that talks about women having their own money also feel intimidated when their girlfriends or wives have more money,in fact the woman will always be in trouble because they believe you can't be controlled or be submissive. you be surprise that the same guy you are working hard to impress will leave most bills for you to pay and always claim to be broke while getting loans from you and adding his own salary to take care of another girl that's even broke or a parasite to him. Look at tiwa savage that waa the breadwinner.What happen? the husband never contributed a dime to the welfare of his own child but was making millions from managing tiwa,never dropped money for food or anything but was spending on other women that probably weren't working.That's irony of life.Men dont really know what they want I swear.
So right you are! That's the irony of life true true. After my experiences with these people, I discovered there's no hard & fast rule to dealing with them. Just Pray for a good & God-fearing man who The Spirit of God won't allow him do most wicked, evil and shady acts most people do in relationships/marriage.

@bolded, it has happened to me. Not even with only one girl. I can never forget those experiences.

My dear, majority of these men are really confused & hypocritical.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Radiant1020(f): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Nancypunni:

Ur not close to ph...are you?

Not at all
I'm far away north
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Kfed4ril(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2018
nikki44:
this is some harsh truth, and it ll take time to simmer into the majority of the female gender. A lot of ladies grew up with this mentality of depending on men for their financial needs but the society is changing and so should our mindset. but believe me, guys are the coded oloshos now o grin grin grin wink. looking for rich ladies to marry and living the financial burden on them. if you doubt me come to abuja shocked cool

I swear na true you talk, many of them.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by davestead(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Amarabae:

Oriaku mu is different from Oriaku di ya cheesy
Nne you're more like an odozi aku. Keep it up dear. You're truly a bae.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by nuattitude: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

Jesus is Lord grin

You spend on who grin social media has really tried for all these fakers.

This was how you were deceiving one young man early this month on this section that you've two companies and 3cars grin

You'll regret ever commenting that your imaginary stuff on this thread when I'm done with you grin

I'm not against your man footing all your bills.. Your life, your choice! But stop pretending here!

Fake life doesn't pay. You can't purchase sanitary pad with your own cash grin

@your last post.. Metoo grin , I cannot be with a woman who can't take care of me like a king cool wink

Lmao !

I've been away from Nairaland, just logged on to see that victorian ( aka alexialin aka trendsvivi erstwhile amelian ) is still up living up to her fame as Nairaland's best liar.

Lol ! Did she say she owned 2 companies and 3 cars? Bwahahaha ! Gosh, she's really upped the ante ! Last time, she said her imaginary husband bought her a Range Rover !

At 39 years of age, single and barely managing her small tailoring outfit / school, at Onipanu Lagos, one would expect some humility from her as a mature MILF.

Alas No ! She will be cussin out people on Nairaland, making them look small by fronting as a happily married woman with a rich husband and a happy home, whereas she's the exact opposite: SINGLE and BROKE ! Nothing wrong with having an imaginary life online though. However, when one uses that façade to abuse others, as though you were better than them....

Just give it up, bro. She's too far gone. Victoria Puegeren suffers from a malaise that only psychiatric assistance can remedy. Sadly, she's refused to seek help after series of advise from many Nairalanders who have used her own lies to bust her, and others such as me, who know her personally, and see her every other day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by darichlife: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2018
One of the greatest post i have read from a lady in quite a long time now.

I think what is fueling this madness the level at which women have become
lazy and mentally weak to do something reasonable for themselves, this has really gotten to another level
as they believe that with the tin between their legs they can have as many men as possible then what is the need to get
something doing when multiple men can foot their bills. shameful generation
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Abiiiike:

VAGINÀ IS NOW A COMMODITY? WAHALA! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Oponel1962: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good talk but will they hear you
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Enyi12345: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tozara:
Absolute bunkum. You still haven't figured just how despicable it is to focus on her retaliatory maneuver, while totally absolving the one who cheated and assaulted her of any fault.

And you did show contempt for her because of her profession. That was all over your post, and impossible to deny. Saying your primary grouse is with her tearing the certificate is a travesty of the truth. Stop telling bold-faced lies. Doesn't portray you in a good light.

What the guy did was wrong. Be human and admit that fact.

And you shouldn't go around judging people for selling their bodies for money. It is their body. They own the pussy. They choose what to do with it. And they do not force their clients to patronize them. Condemning the morality of prostitution is anachronistic rubbish that no reasonable human being should be caught peddling.

What are you saying that we shouldn't condemn immoral act of selling one's body.No wonder the world will continue to remain this way. With this mindset we have a long way to go.So the only way a lady can make a living is by sleeping around and you are gladly backing this up.I hope you don't condemn other vices,let everything remain the way it is, so that it wouldn't be anachronistic rubbish as you claim .

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
nuattitude:

Lmao !

I've been away from Nairaland, just logged on to see that victorian ( aka alexialin aka trendsvivi erstwhile amelian ) is still up living up to her fame as Nairaland's best liar.

Lol ! Did she say she owned 2 companies and 3 cars? Bwahahaha ! Gosh, she's really upped the ante ! Last time, she said her imaginary husband bought her a Range Rover !

At 39 years of age, single and barely managing her small tailoring outfit / school, at Onipanu Lagos, one would expect some humility from her as a mature MILF.

Alas No ! She will be cussin out people on Nairaland, making them look small by fronting as a happily married woman with a rich husband and a happy home, whereas she's the exact opposite: SINGLE and BROKE ! Nothing wrong with having an imaginary life online though. However, when one uses that façade to abuse others, as though you were better than them....

Just give it up, bro. She's too far gone. Victoria Puegeren suffers from a malaise that only psychiatric assistance can remedy. Sadly, she's refused to seek help after series of advise from many Nairalanders who have used her own lies to bust her, and others such as me, who know her personally, and see her every other day.

you see her every other day and yet you could not call her up offline to talk to her about her attitude but you prefer to come online to shame her.
Shame on you yourself.
One shouldn't have an acquaintance/friend/neighbor like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Readers, Scientifically, Are The Best People To Fall In Love With / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.