Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (26227 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by dollytino4real(f): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
romenna:
obolo
isi ewu
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by sweetilicious(f): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Amarabae:
I want to talk to some of my fellow ladies.
It's Oriaku rant series again
The professional table shaker.

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.
I blame the guys for being stupid and not sharp enough.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
Walking upon and down with a stupid sense of entitlement.
That's why I so much love feminism ideologies, it shaped me in many ways,
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Yeah runs girls are cheap sexy toys used for pleasure by men.
Oriaku says so!
God bless every hardworking lady out there,
Men owes us nothing as women when it comes to finances! Get your lazy azz up.
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
Learn one or two today so that you can be financially independent as a woman.
I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
We need to break that cycle,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Relationship is not a poverty alleviation program,
But some girls have turned it into one,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.
An incident I witnessed this afternoon left me speechless,
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,
What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,
After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
When the angered guy descendent on her, she ran out for help ,
Can you imagine?
Of course the guy ran after her, caught her and brutalize her.
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
You tored his certificate because of 10,000 ,
Why?
Just because you turned yourself into a sexx toy.

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
No she doesn't want to suffer,
By the way, she has vagina, so men should spoon feed her forever.
Women we need to wake up!
We need to protect our dignity!
We need to work hard and earn our own money.
Men owes us nothing financially.
If a man gives you freely, no problem accept if you want
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.
Ndewo nu.
NB : Stupid mentions and replies will be ignored

This is good for my mental health.Runs girls,watch out for diseases.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Lols..Nigerian men won't kill me with laughter.

Do you want me to hate feminists because they're seeking equal rights with men?

As a man, why do you think you're not equal to a woman?

Mr. Man for the sake of peace, don't quote me again.

I don't deal with misogynists.

I knew it that you're devoid of reason coz your obnoxious thought process is revealed in your rabid position.

Did I ever mention that you should hate feminists or did I preach hate against feminists?

Did I ever mention that I detest the idea of equality btw man&woman?

Certainly, your sense of coordination is warped... seriously. cool
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by sweetilicious(f): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
nikki44:
this is some harsh truth, and it ll take time to simmer into the majority of the female gender. A lot of ladies grew up with this mentality of depending on men for their financial needs but the society is changing and so should our mindset. but believe me, guys are the coded oloshos now o grin grin grin wink. looking for rich ladies to marry and living the financial burden on them. if you doubt me come to abuja shocked cool
Everywhere o.Always using marriage as an avenue too
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
omooba969:

I knew it that you're devoid of reason coz your obnoxious thought process is revealed in your rabid position.

Did I ever mention that you should hate feminists or did I preach hate against feminists?

Did I ever mention that I detest the idea of equality btw man&woman?

Certainly, your sense of coordination is warped... seriously. cool

Run along kid.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

There will be sense in it only when he says both partners should start the spending.
Which one is if she's an angel she'll spend on you?

We all know that Nigerian ladies don't like spending in a relationship. They only want to receive without giving (there are exceptions though)

Some manage to give cheap stuffs and expect costly stuffs in return.
I don't want to start another round of arguments here with my line of thought.
But I know men are naturally the providers. Just as women are naturally more domesticated. So this plays out in a relationship/marriage. A man should spend MORE if he has it.

On the other hand, the lady SHOULDN'T only receive. She is there to support & it starts from a relationship. If you are dating a lady who doesn't spend on you at least once in a month (when you know she can afford it) my brother, run! She doesn't love you. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise. I hear guys complain how they have dated ladies for years without the girl getting anything for them even on their birthdays. And I'm like, "it's not possible"!
And these are guys who know how to spend on a lady. One was paying school fees and house rent and pocket money for the girl. Yet, nothing from her.

Where are these type of men that I don't see them sef? It's so unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
sanpipita:

We all know some Nigerian men will look away an independent woman who can feed herself and go for one they can feed and buy everything for, we need to start telling ourselves the truth so we can sort issues if any, some men will complain about too much responsibilities but if a lady tries to do something for themselves they shut it down why?
My dear, you are right. Lol. A man will tell you he doesn't want someone who has her own money cos he thinks she will be controlling. On the other hand, he complains and whines about how ladies are leeches. Why don't you leave the dependent ones & chase the independent ones.

Please men, make up your minds which you want mbok...

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by omooba969(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Run along kid.

SMH... òdè òshìgrin
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by kokomilala(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
It's not just a distorted sense of entitlement, it's an arrogant manifestation of what society, Nigerian society, has drummed into their heads in the last two decades- get a man that would be a cash cow.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Radiant1020(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nancypunni:

Can we talk...

Sorry but your moniker sounds feminine. Hope you aren't a lady though
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't want to start another round of arguments here with my line of thought.
But I know men are naturally the providers. Just as women are naturally more domesticated. So this plays out in a relationship/marriage. A man should spend MORE if he has it.

On the other hand, the lady SHOULDN'T only receive. She is there to support & it starts from a relationship. If you are dating a lady who doesn't spend on you at least once in a month (when you know she can afford it) my brother, run! She doesn't love you. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise. I hear guys complain how they have dated ladies for years without the girl getting anything for them even on their birthdays. And I'm like, "it's not possible"!
And these are guys who know how to spend on a lady. One was paying school fees and house rent and pocket money for the girl. Yet, nothing from her.

Where are these type of men that I don't see them sef? It's so unfortunate.

Madam this is 2018 not 1950.
Gender roles have faded into oblivion.

A man shouldn't spend more. Feminism preaches equality and you've to embrace the equality in all aspects.

Both partners should start and do the spoiling together not that stuff you just typed.

When it comes to sharing responsibilities it is then that Nigerian ladies will start talking about nature and blah blah. .
Later they'll start complaining that men don't help out in chores.

Confused sets.

After receiving when it's your turn to give you'll say men are naturally the providers. This sounds funny.

Please stop getting jobs and stay in the kitchen since that's what nature ordained you to do.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MrBigiman: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
We know u Amara. It's only a strong guy like me that can take u.
Nice piece though.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Maxi112: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
MrBigiman:
We know u Amara. It's only a strong guy like me that can take u.

Nice piece though.
Mazi undecided
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Silentscreamer(f): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Dats the way things have been since time immemorial. Sadly, this thread wont change anything.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MissJoy29(f): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Madam this is 2018 not 1950.
Gender roles have faded into oblivion.

A man shouldn't spend more. Feminism preaches equality and you've to embrace the equality in all aspects.

Both partners should start and do the spoiling together not what you're typing now.

When it comes to sharing responsibilities it is then that Nigerian ladies will start talking about nature and blah blah.
Later they'll start complaining that men don't help out in chores.

SMH
Lol...I knew you would say this. That's why I said I have no strength for the argument this will generate.

Now, let me be straight. I'm not a feminist. At least not in the way majority of our ladies are explaining it. I only seek for fairness in the way we treat others (men and women alike).

On spending, I still maintain a man should spend more. Take it or leave it. Yes times have changed but I'm such an oldie at heart that I want things to be done the right way. Please note I didn't say ladies shouldn't spend. But men should spend more. Except he doesn't have much. Same way a man should help out in domestic matters even though it's more a woman's place. I see relationship/marriage beyond what a lot of people see. It's more like a partnership where anyone can contribute, chip in, gelp out, support and even swap roles without one taking the other for granted.

Having said all these, I feel you will still wanna argue. But get this, I'm not at all the typical ladies you all come across & rant about. No man I have ever been in a relationship with can boldly come out and tell you he has spent more than I have had in the relationship. Quote me anywhere, anytime. None of them. So don't think, when I say a man should provide more, it means I'm one of "your" leech.

Again, a man, a real man should spend more. Except he doesn't have. Thank you.

PS: try not to generalise and insult next time. I don't entertain those & I certainly will not exchange words with a faceless stranger. It's not worth my time.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by thaprofit88: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Amarabae:
I want to talk to some of my fellow ladies.
It's Oriaku rant series again
The professional table shaker.

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.
I blame the guys for being stupid and not sharp enough.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
Walking upon and down with a stupid sense of entitlement.
That's why I so much love feminism ideologies, it shaped me in many ways,
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Yeah runs girls are cheap sexy toys used for pleasure by men.
Oriaku says so!
God bless every hardworking lady out there,
Men owes us nothing as women when it comes to finances! Get your lazy azz up.
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
Learn one or two today so that you can be financially independent as a woman.
I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
We need to break that cycle,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Relationship is not a poverty alleviation program,
But some girls have turned it into one,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.
An incident I witnessed this afternoon left me speechless,
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,
What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,
After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
When the angered guy descendent on her, she ran out for help ,
Can you imagine?
Of course the guy ran after her, caught her and brutalize her.
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
You tored his certificate because of 10,000 ,
Why?
Just because you turned yourself into a sexx toy.

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
No she doesn't want to suffer,
By the way, she has vagina, so men should spoon feed her forever.
Women we need to wake up!
We need to protect our dignity!
We need to work hard and earn our own money.
Men owes us nothing financially.
If a man gives you freely, no problem accept if you want
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.
Ndewo nu.
NB : Stupid mentions and replies will be ignored

Gbam!!! Oya who is contesting this factual talk??
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by victorian(f): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Victorian move along.

Don't reply me, please.

Stop clicking on my mentions.. I no hold your fingers..

Move on!

Am through with you, already.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by BRASH: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
dollytino4real:
hw much can u pay? pls
you mean i should tell you how much i will pay for something i have not seen? I have to examine the product before i name my price. I know whether you get body odor or stretch marks. U may be clean, but let me see it first.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by MorningStar233: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mtewwwwww
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by phemmyfour: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nobodys:
I'm I d only one who doesn't like the ranting...more like ur shouting on someone ,makes it hard to read....

I support the idea though...so many babes des days think guys owe them favors.... Its terrible......that's slavery.....

Now I believe d thread was created to Change the mindset of some girls buh with the way the op dey write, a runs girl go vex rather than change.....lol.... If u can modify and write it d way a mum talks to a babygirl, I believe that will be better......
Its a sin to pamper the truth. Truth is always bitter to swallow, don't sugar coat it
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...I knew you would say this. That's why I said I have no strength for the argument this will generate.

Now, let me be straight. I'm not a feminist. At least not in the way majority of our ladies are explaining it. I only seek for fairness in the way we treat others (men and women alike).

On spending, I still maintain a man should spend more. Take it or leave it. Yes times have changed but I'm such an oldie at heart that I want things to be done the right way. Please note I didn't say ladies shouldn't spend. But men should spend more. Except he doesn't have much. Same way a man should help out in domestic matters even though it's more a woman's place. I see relationship/marriage beyond what a lot of people see. It's more like a partnership where anyone can contribute, chip in, gelp out, support and even swap roles without one taking the other for granted.

Having said all these, I feel you will still wanna argue. But get this, I'm not at all the typical ladies you all come across & rant about. No man I have ever been in a relationship with can boldly come out and tell you he has spent more than I have had in the relationship. Quote me anywhere, anytime. None of them. So don't think, when I say a man should provide more, it means I'm one of "your" leech.

Again, a man, a real man should spend more. Except he doesn't have. Thank you.

PS: try not to generalise and insult next time. I don't entertain those & I certainly will not exchange words with a faceless stranger. It's not worth my time.

What constitutes an insult?. How exactly did I insult you or generalize anything ?

A man shouldn't help out with domestic stuffs. You should do everything 100% and he should only help once in a while if he feels to.

Sorry, as long as you still hold the believe that one partner should spend more there's no way you two will be treated with fairness. TBH

I'm done with this topic.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sorry, as long as you still hold the believe that one partner should spend more there's no way you two will be treated equal. TBH

I'm done with this topic.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nancypunni: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Radiant1020:

Sorry but your moniker sounds feminine. Hope you aren't a lady though

Lol...gal its really not wat you think...just being friendly...not toasting you
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Loool....my husband owes me everything financially...thank God he says this himself everyday, every minute sef ( doesn't mean I am jobless)...so anyone who wants to quote me can go and hug cossie's breast

But if you are talking about single girls clinging to guys for money, I agree. Your boyfriend owes you nothing (money) same as your girlfriend owes you nothing (sex)
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by itsmeurLady(f): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
I can't stop laughing because this just shows that NL never forgets... From the look of things, Not much people agrees with your point of view because they don't see you as someone that will come up with such words. They feel like you are seeking attention!! But I don't see u as an attention seeking person, I feel like u like saying it as it is, as e dey do u grin no filtering, no sugar coating which has its pros and cons

Back to the topic, if your husband doesn't buy you stuffs, I believe u will be concerned and u will be the first person to rush to this forum calling him stingy. Yes, women should not totally depend on men, it's okay to have something on the side and all, but that is not to say that the man should not provide for his home or his girl. They were raised with that mindset, to provide, Women HELP! Just like we were raised to do house chores, to cook and clean but modernization has changed everything. If you type this, then you should also be able to create a topic like " Dear Men, Women do Not Owe You Food" ... Even though most young dudes these days know how to cook their meals, it doesn't change the fact that they love it when the woman cooks. That is the same way it is for ladies, ladies can only help financially when there is a need to. As a matter of fact, if as a man you are comfortable with a woman providing, something is wrong with you. It's either you are lazy or you had a poor upbringing that needs to be corrected. We are not in Yankee, Na Naija we dey! Dats why the white ladies are dying over our Men because when they are with them, they take full responsibility and treat them right, no splitting of bills and you see them tweeting later " African Men Know How To Treat Their Ladies Right".... Why? Because a true African Man (correct bobo) takes Charge, he stands firm like a lion and handles responsibilities. These Days, the reverse is the case, So Sad!

I desire a man who will spoil me oo so for those of you forming strong, continue forming strong! I am not lazy,never been and never will be. tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Amhappy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Even before the advent of feminism our mothers were thought to be productive, hustle and not to depend on any individual for their life. I don't believe in feminism but I preach what the OP just did. Woman fend for yourself. Never put your trust in any man.
That's doesn't stop a man from providing for his family but as the wife don't be a full time dependent. If the man have a misfortune,becomes incapacitated,cast you away or even die what will you do? I dislike what they call feminism because it doesn't promote womanhood instead encourages male hatred.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
itsmeurLady:
I can't stop laughing because this just shows that NL never forgets... From the look of things, Not much people agrees with your point of view because they don't see you as someone that will come up with such words. They feel like you are seeking attention!! But I don't see u as an attention seeking person, I feel like u like saying it as it is, as e dey do u grin no filtering, no sugar coating which has its pros and cons

Back to the topic, if your husband doesn't buy you stuffs, I believe u will be concerned and u will be the first person to rush to this forum calling him stingy. Yes, women should not totally depend on men, it's okay to have something on the side and all, but that is not to say that the man should not provide for his home or his girl. They were raised with that mindset, to provide, Women HELP! Just like we were raised to do house chores, to cook and clean but modernization has changed everything. If you type this, then you should also be able to create a topic like " Dear Men, Women do Not Owe You Food" ... Even though most young dudes these days know how to cook their meals, it doesn't change the fact that they love it when the woman cooks. That is the same way it is for ladies, ladies can only help financially when there is a need to. As a matter of fact, if as a man you are comfortable with a woman providing, something is wrong with you. It's either you are lazy or you had a poor upbringing that needs to be corrected. We are not in Yankee, Na Naija we dey! Dats why the white ladies are dying over our Men because when they are with them, they take full responsibility and treat them right, no splitting of bills and you see them tweeting later " African Men Know How To Treat Their Ladies Right".... Why? Because a true African Man (correct bobo) takes Charge, he stands firm like a lion and handles responsibilities. These Days, the reverse is the case, So Sad!

I desire a man who will spoil me oo so for those of you forming strong, continue forming strong! I am not lazy,never been and never will be. tongue tongue tongue

oshey! Better man fall on you jare

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by dollytino4real(f): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
BRASH:
you mean i should tell you how much i will pay for something i have not seen? I have to examine the product before i name my price. I know whether you get body odor or stretch marks. U may be clean, but let me see it first.
dont wori every set u hear!
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Back to the topic, if your husband doesn't buy you stuffs, I believe u will be concerned and u will be the first person to rush to this forum calling him stingy. Yes, women should not totally depend on men, it's okay to have something on the side and all, but that is not to say that the man should not provide for his home or his girl. They were raised with that mindset, to provide, Women HELP! Just like we were raised to do house chores, to cook and clean but modernization has changed everything. If you type this, then you should also be able to create a topic like " Dear Men, Women do Not Owe You Food" ... Even though most young dudes these days know how to cook their meals, it doesn't change the fact that they love it when the woman cooks. That is the same way it is for ladies, ladies can only help financially when there is a need to. [b]As a matter of fact, if as a man you are comfortable with a woman providing, something is wrong with you. It's either you are lazy or you had a poor upbringing that needs to be corrected. We are not in Yankee, Na Naija we dey! [/b]Dats why the white ladies are dying over our Men because when they are with them, they take full responsibility and treat them right, no splitting of bills and you see them tweeting later " African Men Know How To Treat Their Ladies Right".... Why? Because a true African Man (correct bobo) takes Charge, he stands firm like a lion and handles responsibilities. These Days, the reverse is the case, So Sad!

are you sure that you're normal?

When did becoming independent turn into a Yankee stuff?

You also said any man who allows his wife to provide is lazy, has poor upbringing?

And you that allow yourself to sit down and be fed, you are what? Strong woman?.

If you like don't change this your archaic mentality.
If you can't provide don't bother getting married... It's either you part with the cash or stay single.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Treasuredlove:
oshey! Better man fall on you jare

Lazy woman finally here grin
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by omooba969(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

LMAO.. Even you too want to endorse her post too grin

You have commented more than 5 times on this section that your man must pay your bills... Seem I'll take some screenshots

Fake people everywhere.

victorian:

Am not supporting her

Read and understand

I said even bfs, that want to depend on babes cannot feed well, and girls are depending on them?
Any girl who depend on a bf at this economy situation will have long necks like ostrich that's what I said.
How many guys can feed well?

Let's be realistic? How much will they have left to spend on a babe.
That's what I meant..

My man still pays some of my bills and I take care of him too.. It's a mutual symbiotic relationship.. Not just him alone.

So read Biko and understand

Unlike you that live off and leach on an older sugar mummy in the south south region, you still get mouth to talk. Smhhh

Your fake reaction is as clear as Mtn.

@victorian,

Don't mind that misfit, she's an attention seeker hiding behind a male sturvz. grin

Thumbs up for putting her in her place. cheesy

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by lenghtinny(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Radiant1020:

You are very right. I heard of a lady who runs a very big saloon but is still a runs girl...
Ladies should learn to be contented

Na hairdressing most of them dey use cover up their promiscuous lifestyle angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.