Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? (12085 Views)

‘You Don’t Know History’, Asari-Dokubo Slams Those Saying Binis Founded Lagos / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

There you go again. There’s a lot of nasty terrible stereotypes I can say about Igbos and other ethnic groups in Nigeria. But I will hold my tongue
no be u start am by mentioning oyibo people

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
u are the delusional one...accept it. U people are alive because of yoruba. And u paid them back with land grabbing. Ur four markets days was given to u by the igbos. Some of ur cultures are igbo like. Nonsense.

what are you talking about...??...

binis have no beef with yorubas.....

we have a beef with you not yorubas.....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Just like Jesus said ''weep for yourself'' so i say to you grin
Most slaves in Libya are from Edo state and they are the real ones treated like trash
Many of them die in the desert and in the sea
Ok racism against Africans/Nigerians is in every country in the world not just Libya. They are killing Nigerians and Africans in different countries and being racist
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
ur brodas do and itx pay back time
No your just a tribalist looking for excuses to justify what your doing
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

when trouble realy start,na them will be crying....

they forgot history or changed it to their advantage to fit their gigantic egos....

their was no such thing like bight of biafra...it was called bight of calabar....

how they manage to change the maps is still a mystery to me till today...i suspect europeans that drew those maps are helping them....
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Lol grin grin grin

na so....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Elose11(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

I totally disagree with you, the binis and of course the eschan I am not sure I got the spelling correct, these two people are the worst Nigerians I have ever met. While I was in Nigeria I never had anything to do with them until I came to Germany. They always make noise, break all the laws put in place by german government, they impregnate their women with reckless abandon. They cross through the Mediterranean Sea to come here to constitute nuisance. I don't want to say that I hate them with a boiling passion, let me say I hate their character. So in essence bini country will be a time bomb waiting to happen so perish that thought brother.
Ooh boy if you think going to Germany by sea na mai mai, try am!! The Binis are some of the most resilient tribe in Nigeria. They have survived before Nigeria became a nation and will survive if Nigeria ceases to exist.
Take that to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
imagie if the igbos was as great as the Bini..

All of Nigeria and africa wont hear world,too bad they were just bush settlers back then grin

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

When the real thing begins, it will be your own Anioma brothers that will cut off ur head for trying to sell them to Biafra. And Edo army will gladly support them.
It’s better ur accept the inevitable truth that Anioma territory will never be part of Biafra.
You will either join Bendel peacefully or be beaten into submission.
If you think that small landlocked place called Biafra can help you then u are dreaming.

Land grabbing thief have you seen any Anioma asking to be carved with Edo state? Have you seen any Anioma asking for Benin republic? The closest you'll get in acceptance is the young Agbor king that your oba brainwashed when he lived with una. Even that, he wouldn't try considering the identity tension that's occurring at Agbor. Plus Igbanke themselves will also him slap him silly for daring especially since Igbanke sees Agbor as their twin in everything.

You'll be beaten into submission by who? Bini people grin grin grin grin don't fucking make me laugh

And next time you keep talking about landlocked, idiot you fantasy Benin republic is small and LANDLOCKED

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

Do you know your history?
During Biafra war when the Asaba massacre was taking place it was a Benin colonel that led some Benin soldiers and stood between the Nigerian army and the Asaba people that were being massacred. He defied the Nigerian army to save you guys.
Last month the Asaba people gave him an award in remembrance of his help. So stop saying what you do not know.

See pure lies in broad daylight.

Oya name this general and provide evidence of the so called rememberance for him in Asaba. I'll be waiting

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Bane2020: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lmao this Edo folks are some of the most delusional folks I've seen, one idiot even had the temerity to say Anioma people (we are talking about proud Igbos here who detest Edo folks like a plague from hell) will join his idiotic Niger delta Republic... try am, just try coerce or encroach upon any portion of Igboland in Anioma and feel the full wrath of the Igboland,that's if Anioma people don't reduce the entirely of Edo into ashes before their brothers east of the Niger come in and do the mop up job already... Na for on top pole we go display your Oba head.

And oh... It took a rag tag Biafran army full of poorly armed teenagers to overrun the whole of Benin in less than 24hrs.. Just for historical content context! You Yoruba wannabes better focus on exporting your miserable women and cultists who flock to Italy and other parts of Europe to prostitute and be a menace, and don't drag Igbos, a people far superior to you subhumans into your rubbish... We've got way bigger fish to fry than worry about some derelicts who are not worth losing sleep over.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by vanbonattel: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
But Bini people own Lagos.
Oba Akiolu.

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Born2Breed(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bane2020:
Lmao this Edo folks are some of the most delusional folks I've seen, one idiot even had the temerity to say Anioma people (we are talking about proud Igbos here who detest Edo folks like a plague from hell) will join his idiotic Niger delta Republic... try am, just try coerce or encroach upon any portion of Igboland in Anioma and feel the full wrath of the Igboland,that's if Anioma people don't reduce the entirely of Edo into ashes before their brothers east of the Niger come in and do the mop up job already... Na for on top pole we go display your Oba head.

And oh... It took a rag tag Biafran army full of poorly armed teenagers to overrun the whole of Benin in less than 24hrs.. Just for historical content context! You Yoruba wannabes better focus on exporting your miserable women and cultists who flock to Italy and other parts of Europe to prostitute and be a menace, and don't drag Igbos, a people far superior to you subhumans into your rubbish... We've got way bigger fish to fry than worry about some derelicts who are not worth losing sleep over.

When the Biafran soldiers invaded the Mid-West, the only barrack had about 30% Bendel and 70% other ethnicity which includes some Anioma and Igbos. It was a Nigeria Army that the Biafrans attacked and not Benin army.

After the occupation,the Benin Resistance Movement led by S.O Ogbemudia an Igbanke/Ika crippled the Biafran soldiers before the arrival of the Nigeria soldiers. Ask your fathers what the Benin resistance movement did to the Biafrans and that same anger led to the extermination of most igbos that was met at Asaba.

Find out what happened to the Igbos at Abudu.

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Born2Breed:

When the Biafran soldiers invaded the Mid-West, the only barrack had about 30% Bendel and 70% other ethnicity which includes some Anioma and Igbos. It was a Nigeria Army that the Biafrans attacked and not Benin army.

After the occupation,the Benin Resistance Movement led by S.O Ogbemudia an Igbanke/Ika crippled the Biafran soldiers before the arrival of the Nigeria soldiers. Ask your fathers what the Benin resistance movement did to the Biafrans and that same anger led to the extermination of most igbos that was met at Asaba.

Find out what happened to the Igbos at Abudu.
u are a lier. Ogbemudia mum is from igbanke but his is edo. He is not ika. Stop lying
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by UyiIredia(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tribal divisions does not a strong country make. Meanwhile smart people are networking, befriending and marrying across tribes on the basis of good character. One Nigeria, strong Nigeria to uplift the dignity of the black race. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Donmedrac: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Igbos killed this thread just like they killed a once progressive Nigeria
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by oyoirabor: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
your are searching the cyber looking for any piece of news that will Shame the Binis.lol

Ever wonder why we don't bother to look for evidence to prove you guys are rituals,prostitution,drug dealers??
. cause we see the news daily

Why don't you concentrate on your topic....than starting what is not necessary. Did start this topic to create nuisance out of yourself?
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by oyoirabor: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Amberon11:
Dude it's none of my business but it becomes my business when your people come here to insult Niger Delta as if the entire igboland can match Niger Delta in terms of anything.

Watch this space.

What is Niger delta? Lol....region with multiple tribes and culture...Abeg go and find out the meaning of Niger delta of Nigeria. Google will help you.

Lol...matching in terms of what actually?...education, commerce, human resources, what exactly.. Militancy? Please keep shut and face front.....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Donmedrac: 5:49am On Nov 05, 2018
oyoirabor:

What is Niger delta? Lol....region with multiple tribes and culture...Abeg go and find out the meaning of Niger delta of Nigeria. Google will help you.

Lol...matching in terms of what actually?...education, commerce, human resources, what exactly.. Militancy? Please keep shut and face front.....
yeah that's what makes us great, the minority tribes coming together

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka / Obi : Anambra Owns Disputed Oil Field / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.