Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? (12097 Views)

‘You Don’t Know History’, Asari-Dokubo Slams Those Saying Binis Founded Lagos / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Im not Igbo. With all due respect, I don’t believe that question applies to me

but you are ipob sympatisant...??

sorry...i dont want to insult you...i communicate with alot of people online....i tend to mess things up.....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:30am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

That's the one that surprises me the most. What kind of loyalty are they trying to prove to the north that you'll even kill your own brother. Not only kill their brother, they'll also make enemies with every other person just to be Hausa slaves
don't mind them. It runs in their blood jst like awolowo. Obj of all people
The man dat yoloba loved alot suddenly became their enemy

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

but you are ipob sympatisant...??

sorry...i dont want to insult you...i communicate with alot of people online....i tend to mess things up.....
I don’t support ipob. I support one Nigeria
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 2:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

True that. But it would have been better if we could somehow unite as a country. Not many countries are blessed with such large population and diverse culture and endowed with resources.
If we could unite all 400 ethnic groups
191 million people that would be great
There is not lovely about being diversed. Majority of the developed countries are not that diversed. Diversity has more deleterious effect than you know. Countries with diversity don't grow because of lack of unity. I know you will mention America but let me state that America is a country of immigrants. We are talking of indigenous countries. Countries like German, China, Japan, Austria, Korea, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Italy and so on have very few ethnic groups.
Diversity and population is nothing to boast about. It is better to split Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

oooohhh......i messed this up....am sooo sorry....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 2:35am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

oooohhh......i messed this up....am sooo sorry....

It’s ok bro smiley
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 2:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:
why do you support one Nigeria if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:38am On Aug 04, 2018
nigeria is extremly diverse...its confusing...their are no clear lines...

you will meet northerners that want igbos to leave,yorubas that want them to have biafra and be gone....

delta igbos na another wahala....

the lines are not clear.... undecided undecided
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

It’s ok bro smiley

thx... smiley
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 2:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

There is not lovely about being diversed. Majority of the developed countries are not that diversed. Diversity has more deleterious effect than you know. Countries with diversity don't grow because of lack of unity. I know you will mention America but let me state that America is a country of immigrants. We are talking of indigenous countries. Countries like German, China, Japan, Austria, Korea, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Italy and so on have very few ethnic groups.
Diversity and population is nothing to boast about. It is better to split Nigeria
Most of those countries you mentioned like China, America, Japan have large populations.
Countries like Denmark and Sweden can be as rich as they want but they can’t have global dominance or power because of their small population. France and UK also don’t have a big enough population.
They are powerful because they United to from a bloc.
Population is what makes us a threat bro to the whites
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Most of those countries you mentioned like China, America, Japan have large populations.
Countries like Denmark and Sweden can be as rich as they want but they can’t have global dominance or power because of their small population. France and UK also don’t have a big enough population.

whites cant allow africa to be a global competitor in a fair trading game....

the day they allow that,they would be finished....they are like a parasite that feeds of the host....

how can the parasite be happy when the host plan to take antibiotics....?

they are still leeching off the chinese till today....

whites are good in weapon stuff...the day they notice that they are loosing this economical stuff,they will attack you....

i mean study europe...they practicaly have no natural resources....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 2:53am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

why do you support one Nigeria if I may ask?
I grew up in America. I grew up with a sense of strong Nigerian pride. A love for my Nigerian identity. I didn’t grow up to hate anyone regardless of ethnic group.

I see the anti-African and anti-Nigerian racism here in America. It’s all over the globe and it’s strong.
I love and appreciate Nigeria and the rich cultures.

There’s so much racism out here against us
You won’t understand until you leave Africa.

Plus there’s an advantage to having a large country and population. See how everything Nigeria dominates in Africa. Our population and oil.

Luexemborg is a country in Europe that’s richer than the United States. But tell me which of those countries is more powerful? Which one is more influential? It’s about numbers and population

Indonesia was able to put their ethnic differences apart and unite, we can to
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 2:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Are you kidding me? Threat to which whites? Can you go to war with them? Is Nigeria even a super power to begin with? When we have South Africa, Egypt, Algeria, you are talking of Nigeria. Nigeria is a threat to nobody. Mind you, Nigeria exist today because the whites want it to. They are currently milking you dry. If they want to split Nigeria, believe me, they know how to to go about that. You mentioned U.K. You know they gave Ireland referendum 40 years ago right? The same U.K gave Scotland referendum four years ago. The Europeans know the power of unity. Since they realised the Scotish people wanted to leave, they gave they them the freedom by voting.
I repeat, there is nothing to boast in population when the people are not united. Being a super power does not bring food to your table. What is the essence when your citizens are poor? What is the benefit when your country has failed? Super power, but your citizens are running to smaller countries like Denmark because of the economic situation in the country. I will choose Denmark over Nigeria anyday anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

I grew up in America. I grew up with a sense of strong Nigerian pride. A love for my Nigerian identity. I didn’t grow up to hate anyone regardless of ethnic group.

I see the anti-African and anti-Nigerian racism here in America. It’s all over the globe and it’s strong.

Plus there’s an advantage to having a large country and population. See how everything Nigeria dominates in Africa. Our population and oil.

Luexemborg is a country in Europe that’s richer than the United States. But tell me which of those countries is more powerful? Which one is more influential? It’s about numbers and population

but we still have to go through the process of bashing each other first.... wink

too much pains from the past....we let each other down too much in the past....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 2:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Who told you Indonesia are united? Racism exist because no one give the black man respect. I will choose Luxembourg over Nigeria. Who do you think people respect more between the two countries?
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 3:01am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Who told you Indonesia are united? Racism exist because no one give the black man respect. I will choose Luxembourg over Nigeria. Who do you think people respect more between the two countries?

Favor99,you see...??

you cant heal with brothers and sisters thinking like this....

its impossible.....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 3:02am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

but we still have to go through the process of bashing each other first.... wink

too much pains from the past....we let each other down too much in the past....
Lol grin grin
You got to channel out that frustration some other way grin
Nairaland isn’t the best place to to do that
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 3:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Lol grin grin
You got to channel out that frustration some other way grin
Nairaland isn’t the best place to to do that

you mean like yanshin...??...

it didnt help....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 3:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Are you kidding me? Threat to which whites? Can you go to war with them? Is Nigeria even a super power to begin with? When we have South Africa, Egypt, Algeria, you are talking of Nigeria. Nigeria is a threat to nobody. Mind you, Nigeria exist today because the whites want it to. They are currently milking you dry. If they want to split Nigeria, believe me, they know how to to go about that. You mentioned U.K. You know they gave Ireland referendum 40 years ago right? The same U.K gave Scotland referendum four years ago. The Europeans know the power of unity. Since they realised the Scotish people wanted to leave, they gave they them the freedom by voting.
I repeat, there is nothing to boast in population when the people are not united. Being a super power does not bring food to your table. What is the essence when your citizens are poor? What is the benefit when your country has failed? Super power, but your citizens are running to smaller countries like Denmark because of the economic situation in the country. I will choose Denmark over Nigeria anyday anytime.
We have a lot of potential, they don’t want us to reach our potential. They try and make sure we no Dey reach there
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 3:06am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

Favor99,you see...??

you cant heal with brothers and sisters thinking like this....

its impossible.....
Lol Yea these people need to change their mind set. But just do your part, and others will follow suite.
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 3:07am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

you mean like yanshin...??...

it didnt help....
Lol what does yanshin mean?
As long as it’s not tribalism lol
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 3:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

We have a lot of potential, they don’t want us to reach our potential. They try and make sure we no Dey reach there

i once told my mother,blacks will only wake up when all whites are gone....

our problem is,we dont understand who whites are.....

sooooo,we keep on going in circles.....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 3:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Lol what does yanshin mean?
As long as it’s not tribalism lol

kiiiiikikikikiki....what do you do with a woman...??...

kiiiki....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 3:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Lol Yea these people need to change their mind set. But just do your part, and others will follow suite.

many like you tried and gave up....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 3:15am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

many like you tried and gave up....
Yea I see why people gave up. I bring peace to them, and preach them love peace and unity and the ways of Jesus Christ and godliness and righteousness, but they won’t listen and they continue tearing each other down and tearing each other.
Too much negativity. Our country can’t progress like this
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 3:17am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

kiiiiikikikikiki....what do you do with a woman...??...

kiiiki....
Lol that’s what I thought you meant, I wasn’t 100% sure though lol. But yes that’s one of the better alternatives to tribalism lol
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 4:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Cry cry baby. If your brothers didn't drag Anioma into your fantasy Benin Republic will we be here?

Cry me river jor.

When the real thing begins, it will be your own Anioma brothers that will cut off ur head for trying to sell them to Biafra. And Edo army will gladly support them.
It’s better ur accept the inevitable truth that Anioma territory will never be part of Biafra.
You will either join Bendel peacefully or be beaten into submission.
If you think that small landlocked place called Biafra can help you then u are dreaming.
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 4:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

There's an Ika territory sharing Edo state with una right now as I type this. They are fighting to be divided AWAY for Una as I type this. This is even without Benin republic present, just state oooo. That's all I have say for una delusion.

You marginalize and discriminate the Ikas that share a state with una and yet you lots will still come on this forum to decieve yourselves that any part of Anioma will join una. Is it when you get Benin republic you'll start treating them right? Eeh?

Hell even during Biafra war, it was you lots that went pointing out each Anioma amongst your midst to be killed.

You think we are fools? Nigga the world will end before any part of Anioma joins una anywhere. It's even obvious that una new found "brother love" for Anioma is you people trying to complete the land grabbing your ancestors failed at. Your brothers on this forum have made it obvious multiple times.

Do you know your history?
During Biafra war when the Asaba massacre was taking place it was a Benin colonel that led some Benin soldiers and stood between the Nigerian army and the Asaba people that were being massacred. He defied the Nigerian army to save you guys.
Last month the Asaba people gave him an award in remembrance of his help. So stop saying what you do not know.

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Justiceleague1: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Lols! You have been saying this since 2015 but Buhari is still alive today. Yorubas supported Buhari because Jonathan - the Yoruba hater was an ineffectual clown! Cry us a lagoon. Yorubas don't regret voting that drunkard out.
haba,but the rate @which u have been whinning and calling for naija to disintegrate ever since buhari took over is alarming nah,so why are u confusing urself by urself?
Lzaa bia see mental o grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

Do you know your history?
During Biafra war when the Asaba massacre was taking place it was a Benin colonel that led some Benin soldiers and stood between the Nigerian army and the Asaba people that were being massacred. He defied the Nigerian army to save you guys.
Last month the Asaba people gave him an award in remembrance of his help. So stop saying what you do not know.
u are a bloody lier
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by LZAA: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Justiceleague1:

haba,but the rate @which u have been whinning and calling for naija to disintegrate ever since buhari took over is alarming nah,so why are u confusing urself by urself?
Lzaa bia see mental o grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Bane2020: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

When the real thing begins, it will be your own Anioma brothers that will cut off ur head for trying to sell them to Biafra. And Edo army will gladly support them.
It’s better ur accept the inevitable truth that Anioma territory will never be part of Biafra.
You will either join Bendel peacefully or be beaten into submission.
If you think that small landlocked place called Biafra can help you then u are dreaming.
Check yourself in a psychiatric hospital asap, you are clearly one sinking sand of culpable idiocy if you actually feel convinced you just made sense with this rubbish you just wrote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

RUGA To Gulp N2.2bn From The 2019 Budget - Enang / Intense Lobby, Intrigue Engulf EFCC Over Chairmanship / Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.