Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? (12092 Views)

‘You Don’t Know History’, Asari-Dokubo Slams Those Saying Binis Founded Lagos / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, Igbos taught you prostitution and rituals and other immoral acts? Continue deceiving yourself. We know where most of the hoes in Italy and a number of Mediterranean territories in Europe and as far north as Russia shaming Nigeria are from. International prostitution has become your biggest export. grin

You guys are definitely leading in local prostitution, no contest there.
And who is shaming Nigeria more? The international prostitution or the countless drug pushers being executed everyday in Asia?

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
davidnazee:

You guys are definitely leading in local prostitution, no contest there.
And who is shaming Nigeria more? The international prostitution or the countless drug pushers being executed everyday in Asia?

Well, we have the bigger population, so of course we lead you locally. But even with your far smaller population, you're still dominating the "exports". grin Yeah, we dominate the Asian drug trafficking trade. The difference is I wasn't the one claiming phony, hypocritical, delusional virtue in claiming that another tribe taught us all our vices and that before that, we were all holy and virtuous and chaste. Poor, deluded souls. Is that what you've been telling your kids or is that what your parents have been telling you? grin

Oh, and there are plenty of drug pushing Edo gangsters in Italy. Like this one that has been famous in Italian news:
https://www.nairaland.com/4649772/nigerian-man-finally-admits-murdering
https://www.nairaland.com/4386908/italian-criminologist-says-ruthless-nigerian

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, Igbos taught you prostitution and rituals and other immoral acts? Continue deceiving yourself. We know where most of the hoes in Italy and a number of Mediterranean territories in Europe and as far north as Russia shaming Nigeria are from. International prostitution has become your biggest export. grin
yes there's an alarming rate of prostitutions from Bini due to many bad government management,economic policies,bad influence and other causes..

Even though those prostitutes are less than 5 thousand which represent small fraction of our population the media have manage to do it like it's every family in Benin..

Enough of the blame game,ask us how we are stopping and reducing it!!

Have you governor ever gone to foreign land to find a way to reduce drugging??

Have you heard of any Benin indigenes been killed for prostituting??

It's not even a crime there unlike drugs but it's immoral.

We always find a way to take care of our own
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Banmeallday: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bini is part of Oduduwa Republic

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Well, we have the bigger population, so of course we lead you locally. But even with your far smaller population, you're still dominating the "exports". grin Yeah, we dominate the Asian drug trafficking trade. The difference is I wasn't the one claiming phony, hypocritical, delusional virtue in claiming that another tribe taught us all our vices and that before that, we were all holy and virtuous and chaste. Poor, deluded souls. Is that what you've been telling your kids or is that what your parents have been telling you? grin

Oh, and there are plenty of drug pushing Edo gangsters in Italy. Like this one that has been famous in Italian news:
https://www.nairaland.com/4649772/nigerian-man-finally-admits-murdering
your are searching the cyber looking for any piece of news that will Shame the Binis.lol

Ever wonder why we don't bother to look for evidence to prove you guys are rituals,prostitution,drug dealers??
. cause we see the news daily
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
yes there's an alarming rate of prostitutions from Bini due to many bad government management,economic policies,bad influence and other causes..

Even though those prostitutes are less than 5 thousand which represent small fraction of our population the media have manage to do it like it's every family in Benin..

Enough of the blame game,ask us how we are stopping and reducing it!!

Have you governor ever gone to foreign land to find a way to reduce drugging??

Have you heard of any Benin indigenes been killed for prostituting??

It's not even a crime there unlike drugs but it's immoral.

We always find a way to take care of our own

What the hell does this have to do with anything I stated. You were the one that claimed we taught you prostitution and rituals which is our "trademark". Please, educate me on when we taught your virtuous people these vices.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pentlumpro(f): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
ritual is a foreign concept to Bini,same with prostituting and other immoral acts..

Like I said earlier we are good at copying other people,good and bad.

I can't dare said most of them were influenced by people from other tribes particularly the igbos cause that is one of their trade mark.

Let me interprete what you just said. Binis are slaves to the igbos. Everything the bini tribe learnt in this world can be attributed to the igbos. Therefore igbos are the gods of the Binis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

What the hell does this have to do with anything I stated. You were the one that claimed we taught you prostitution and rituals which is our "trademark". Please, educate me on when we taught your virtuous people these vices.
immigration..b4 independent have you heard about a Benin engage in such immortal act?

Even the name ashawo,olosho is yorubas
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Eagba(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Elose11:
Reading some people's post here tells me how sad history is no more taught in our schools. For those who knows there history, the Binis have existed more than 800 years before the nation Nigeria came into existence. Now ask yourself how did they survive then?
Asking how an empire, that at the zenith of its power,stretched from most of present day Igbo land, through most of present day Niger delta to as far as present day Ghana will survive if Nigeria, it predated, disintegrate is the height if ignorance.
you forgot to mention stretching to europe

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
your are searching the cyber looking for any piece of news that will Shame the Binis.lol

Ever wonder why we don't bother to look for evidence to prove you guys are rituals,prostitution,drug dealers??
. cause we see the news daily

Yeah? I see the news daily too. Benin City has even become famous in Italy as the major hub of the Italian prostitute trade:

Nigerian traffickers have exploited Europe’s migrant crisis to shuttle girls across the Mediterranean to Italy to force into prostitution. From 2014-2016, more than 12,000 Nigerian girls and young women arrived in Italy, and of these, some 9,400 wound up as sex workers.

A large percentage of the young Nigerian women are recruited in Benin City, Nigeria’s “capital of illegal migration,” where local mafias coordinate the trafficking.

“In the Nigerian mafia, ritual cannibalism, is not an exception, but a rule. These are normal things for them, but here nobody talks about it, out of fear of being called racist. We should get used to these things: this is just the tip of an iceberg destined to grow larger.”

He hearts is considered “the choicest part, which animists believe infuses courage and long life, and is considered a sort of tonic,” he said.

As Breitbart News has reported, a startling percentage of female Nigerian migrants into Italy wind up as prostitutes, whether by choice of coercion, and become virtual slaves of the Nigerian mafia.
https://www.nairaland.com/4386908/italian-criminologist-says-ruthless-nigerian

World famous prostitutes and mafia cannibals. grin

You and your other brother keep on pretending that I'm arguing that Igbos are morally perfect and beyond reproach. Nah...the activities of many Igbos, especially drug peddlers abroad embarrass me. The difference is I've found the likes of you are myopic hypocrites who think we don't read the news about what your brothers and sisters do. Then you come here telling us about how we're kidnappers, yahoo boys, drug peddlers...blah, blah, blah while ascribing phony virtue to yourselves. I'm only here busting your delusions and I'm not here to tell you how holy we are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
binis are older than you.....

they ruled your asses back then.....silly question....

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yeah? I see the news daily too. Benin City has even become famous in Italy as the major hub of the Italian prostitute trade:

World famous prostitutes and mafia cannibals. grin

You and your other brother keep on pretending that I'm arguing that Igbos are morally perfect and beyond reproach. Nah...the activities of many Igbos, especially drug peddlers abroad embarrass me. The difference is I've found the likes of you are myopic hypocrites who think we don't read the news about what your brothers and sisters do. Then you come here telling us about how we're kidnappers, yahoo boys, drug peddlers...blah, blah, blah while ascribing phony virtue to yourselves. I'm only here busting your delusions and I'm not here to tell you how holy we are.
wait I saw forced into!
I thought we were discussing volunteering going into it to earn a living??

See that's what you guys don't understand no sane Bini parents will sent their child into prostituting,unlike the igbos as long youre rich,you are welcome..

You guys get money from mysterious source and your fellow tribe people raining praises to them..

In your tribe yahoo yahoo is a normal asin like employment or job empowerment.even mother's praising their child for doing it..

Those girls forced into prostituting are returning home and been empower,hows your tribe solving their vices?
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Eagba(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
Lol silly Biafrans,when Binis where fighting war you guys were busy running naked in bushes..

Good economy is not by population and Nigeria proved it?

What's the need of having 40 million people whereas 40 percent are in poverty...

Look at Norway,look at Iceland,look at those develope European countries,they don't need immigrants or population,they don't even need extra land.even a local government in abia is enough as long as they have adequate human needs..

Population will never solve problem,infact it will increase..

Imagine if Bini was alone and they ban other tribes from coming in mostly the igbos and throw those beggars out..

They have access to sea not that landlock Biafra..

They have rich culture and are internationally known to be good.

They have oil..

Foreign investment is coming thanks to obaseki..

Mhen what else do a nation needs to survive?
its obvious you're stupid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Eagba:
its obvious you're stupid
grin youre pained!!

When you wake up thank the Brits and the queen,jf not you guys would be like that list tribe running around naked
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Twistsss: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
I won't deny when oba dies,seven heads are needed,they are mostly from Fulani and igbos living in the Street..

You can never touch a beni person,its forbidden..

Even during slavery we didn't sell our people..even the king dies because of it..

grin Bini is like USA.. they can go to war for their people

Read this post again. What do you think of yourself now?

Stranac:

There's no such things as margination of any kind in Edo state..

If the igbanke or whatever you called them feel left out,they can go..less problem for us.

One thing about the Bini is that we bring tribes closer,ask the Hausa,igbo,yoruba staying here..have you heard of war or discrimination..

Stranac, you are an unstable person that should not be taken seriously. Only a person suffering from multiple personality disorder can make these comments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
wait I saw forced into!
I thought we were discussing volunteering going into it to earn a living??

See that's what you guys don't understand no sane Bini parents will sent their child into prostituting,unlike the igbos as long youre rich,you are welcome..

You guys get money from mysterious source and your fellow tribe people raining praises to them..

In your tribe yahoo yahoo is a normal asin like employment or job empowerment.even mother's praising their child for doing it..

Those girls forced into prostituting are returning home and been empower,hows your tribe solving their vices?

Forced? grin I've been hearing about Benin prostitutes being exported to Italy since I was like 6-years-old in primary school when I watched a popular Nigeria home video then, "Glamour Girls". This was in the fucckking 90's! If 20 years later in 2018, Edo girls are still fooled about the purpose of their being trafficked to Europe, then there are a lot of illiterate, dumb girls in Edo. grin

And I've told you to stop fooling yourself. Edo state is a den of criminals. The only time I ever met armed robbers in my entire life was when I was robbed at Benin bypass, the most dangerous armed robbery zone in the country, by your local criminals. Vicious armed robbers, kidnappers, 419ers and Yahoo Boys, cultists and ritualists: Edo state no dey carry last for any category. Please, stop fooling yourself. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Forced? grin I've been hearing about Benin prostitutes being exported to Italy since I was like 6-years-old in primary school when I watched a popular Nigeria home video then, "Glamour Girls". This was in the fucckking 90's! If 20 years later in 2018, Edo girls are still fooled about the purpose of their being trafficked to Europe, then there are a lot of illiterate, dumb girls in Edo. grin

And I've told you to stop fooling yourself. Edo state is a den of criminals. The only time I ever met armed robbers in my entire life was when I was robbed at Benin bypass, the most dangerous armed robbery zone in the country, by your local criminals. Vicious armed robbers, kidnappers, 419ers and Yahoo Boys, cultists and ritualists: Edo state no dey carry last for any category. Please, stop fooling yourself. grin
sigh
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Malawian(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
sigh
We fit cook tea for you for this thread. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Eagba(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
grin youre pained!!

When you wake up thank the Brits and the queen,jf not you guys would be like that list tribe running around naked
lol when actually the brit made things to fall apart. If you guys want to go, no problem, but calling the igbos out, i'll answer you. Personally i never like the binis. The present day binis are bunch of ragtag achieving nothing but prostitution, criminality, willing appendage to the yorubas and sheer quickness. And most of the things you mention are not the main ingredients needed in the making of a great nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Malawian:

We fit cook tea for you for this thread. grin grin
lol don't bother..
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Eagba:
lol when actually the brit made things to fall apart. If you guys want to go, no problem, but calling the igbos out, i'll answer you. Personally i never like the binis. The present day binis are bunch of ragtag achieving nothing but prostitution, criminality, willing appendage to the yorubas and sheer quickness. And most of the things you mention are not the main ingredients needed in the making of a great nation.
Alright sir,tell me what it takes to make a great country
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
wowcatty:
Thanks but no thanks!

There are still Yoruba people in Edo like Akoko Edo but they will have to make that decision whether or not to come with us. Omoluabi/Oduduwa will only have Yoruba groups in it. We can't leave Nigeria and still have people who are not Yoruba with us.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
@Stranac

You started a good topic...you also decided to derail it by going to the gutters with those animals.

Can EDO survive alone and not Bini, the slogan is EDO OKPAMAKHIN.

Yes EDO(Bini,Esan,Afemai and Kukuruku) can and will survive alone with their EDOID kiths and kins in Delta. We cannot go anywhere without consulting with our brothers the Urhobos,Isokos,Igbankes and perhaps the Itshekiris**. We have all it takes to become a very GREAT NATION.

The Yoruba and Edo(Bendel) will not work again, we tested the waters in the late 50's hence the agitation for the Mid-West.

The Biafrans and Edo(Bendel) is not even on the tables because we are very different.

The Arewa and Edo(Bendel) is not also on the table because we are also very different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Eagba:

What’s the point of this fighting and cursing?
Edo nation can stand great and strong on it’s own. The Igbos can probably do the same.
No point fighting on here..

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
opal4real:
@Stranac

You started a good topic...you also decided to derail it by going to the gutters with those animals.

Yes EDO(Bini,Esan,Afemai and Kukuruku) can and will survive alone with their EDOID kiths and kins in Delta. We cannot go anywhere without consulting with our brothers the Urhobos,Isokos,Igbankes and perhaps the Itshekiris**. We have all it takes to become a very GREAT NATION.

The Yoruba and Edo(Bendel) will not work again, we tested the waters in the late 50's hence the agitation for the Mid-West.

The Biafrans and Edo(Bendel) is not even on the tables because we are very different.

The Arewa and Edo(Bendel) is not also on the table because we are also very different.
thanks for the post and sorry for detailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
davidnazee:

Edo nation can stand great and strong on it’s own. The Igbos can probably do the same.
I realised it now we are just going back and forth,of course every tribes have their vices.
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Eagba(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
davidnazee:

i just liked your comment

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by davidnazee: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
opal4real:
@Stranac

True talk bro. You are right!
The Edo nation wil always be the whole of Edo and Delta states. and maybe parts of Ekiti and Ondo state.. it used to be Benin territory.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Eagba(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
Alright sir,tell me what it takes to make a great country
a charismatic leader with good national self esteem like le kwan yew or washinton or the meji emperor of japan or chairman ma of china. And then human resourses

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Edo can stand on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ojiofor: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stranac:
Lol silly Biafrans,when Binis where fighting war you guys were busy running naked in bushes..

Good economy is not by population and Nigeria proved it?

What's the need of having 40 million people whereas 40 percent are in poverty...

Look at Norway,look at Iceland,look at those develope European countries,they don't need immigrants or population,they don't even need extra land.even a local government in abia is enough as long as they have adequate human needs..

Population will never solve problem,infact it will increase..

Imagine if Bini was alone and they ban other tribes from coming in mostly the igbos and throw those beggars out..

They have access to sea not that landlock Biafra..

They have rich culture and are internationally known to be good.

They have oil..

Foreign investment is coming thanks to obaseki..

Mhen what else do a nation needs to survive?

Can we see evidence of your clothness in bini before Europeans set foot in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Horllamideh(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
comos:

from your comment, it is very clear you don't stay in benin,

From Benin City to Agbor (nearest igbo town) is 25 min, while from Benin city to Ore (nearest yoruba town) is 1hr . 30mins

for your information There is a very high population of igbos when compare to yorubas
How in the world do you think Igbos who in recent years are huge proponent of monogamy will have the population of people that still practice polygamy extensively?? care to explain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) / Lagos 2023: Mc Oluomo Promises Sanwo-Olu 3 Million Votes / keyamo: Why We Delayed Take-off Of APC Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.