Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? (12096 Views)

‘You Don’t Know History’, Asari-Dokubo Slams Those Saying Binis Founded Lagos / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Cry cry baby. If your brothers didn't drag Anioma into your fantasy Benin Republic will we be here?

Cry me river jor.
Ok keep on insulting, keep on with the hatred.
And see where that leads you.
I try not to engage with foolishness and I don’t insult peoples ethnic group neither.
I can easily rant of and start abusing peoples ethnic groups. But I don’t do that sh.it
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 1:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Wtf? We’rent you part of midwestern region with Edo? Weren’t you part of Bendel state with Edo?
If your part of Anioma doesn’t want to be part of us, speak for yourself. Ika’s And other part of Anioma have said their from Edo and embraced it.

So don’t speak for all of Anioma when clearly some claim Edo while others claim Igbo

we were part of bendel
The same bendel that pointed us out to Nigerian army

we are no longer interested in your bendel shit

once okowa's tenure is over we will continue our struggle for anioma state

Nbene.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

Yoruba are praying for buhari to die so they can take over power. Such wickedness. I do not support buhari but I can't stand such vile tendencies. Afonjas are backstabbing gurus
thank you bro. That was what they were hoping it would happen. Remember when bubu was diagnosed of cancer and was carried from one britz hospital to another. They where busy grooming osibanjo for president but it backfired at them. Lol. Epain them no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 1:37am On Aug 04, 2018
I am happy Edo people are now planning a better future for themselves by supporting the splitting of this useless country. Nigeria must split. The sh.tehole is holding everyone back. I have been to many African countries and they are doing very well. All of these countries don't have oil and yet they build good roads and have stable power supply. Edos will better on their own. This I am certain.

5 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 1:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Ok keep on insulting, keep on with the hatred.
And see where that leads you.
I try not to engage with foolishness and I don’t insult peoples ethnic group neither.
I can easily rant of and start abusing peoples ethnic groups. But I don’t do that sh.it

Keep us out of your nonsense and you'll have no abuse. Keep us out of your nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 1:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
I am happy Edo people are now planning a better future for themselves by supporting the splitting of this useless country. Nigeria must split. The sh.tehole is holding everyone back. I have been to many African countries and they are doing very well. All of these countries don't have oil and yet they build good roads and have stable power supply. Edos will better on their own. This I am certain.

@ least Edos are making move

what is your tribe doing oga

oga leave this thread it doesn't concern you

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 1:41am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

we were part of bendel
The same bendel that pointed us out to Nigerian army

we are no longer interested in your bendel shit

once okowa's tenure is over we will continue our struggle for anioma state

Nbene.

You dey mind them. All of a sudden they remember we're "one" Ndi Ara. Why aren't they showing that "one" to Igbanke people? Na when Benin republic comes they start showing it? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

There's an Ika territory sharing Edo state with una right now as I type this. They are fighting to be divided AWAY for Una as I type this. This is even without Benin republic present, just state oooo. That's all I have say for una delusion.

You marginalize and discriminate the Ikas that share a state with una and yet you lots will still come on this forum to decieve yourselves that any part of Anioma will join una. Is it when you get Benin republic you'll start treating them right? Eeh?

Hell even during Biafra war, it was you lots that went pointing out each Anioma amongst your midst to be killed.

You think we are fools? Nigga the world will end before any part of Anioma joins una anywhere. It's even obvious that una new found "brother love" for Anioma is you people trying to complete the land grabbing your ancestors failed at. Your brothers on this forum have made it obvious multiple times.
That pointing people out was retaliation of the
SE Igbo Biafra army that came into Midwest territory and killed many Edos and other midwesterners. The Igbo Biafra army committed a lot of acts of atrocities and evil acts during the Midwest invasion.
Pointing out Aniomas wasn’t right but you can’t hold a grudge with that one act especially given we lived in peace for so many years
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 1:42am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

Yoruba are praying for buhari to die so they can take over power. Such wickedness. I do not support buhari but I can't stand such vile tendencies. Afonjas are backstabbing gurus
Lols! You have been saying this since 2015 but Buhari is still alive today. Yorubas supported Buhari because Jonathan - the Yoruba hater was an ineffectual clown! Cry us a lagoon. Yorubas don't regret voting that drunkard out.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 1:43am On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
thank you bro. That was what they were hoping it would happen. Remember when bubu was diagnosed of cancer and was carried from one britz hospital to another. They where busy grooming osibanjo for president but it backfired at them. Lol. Epain them no be small.

I'm telling u! They bad mouthed Buhari when he was away and prayed he died. As him come back, e sweet me ehn. All of them just fall in line

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 1:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Lols! You have been saying this since 2015 but Buhari is still alive today. Yorubas supported Buhari because Jonathan - the Yoruba hater was an ineffectual clown! Cry us a lagoon. Yorubas don't regret voting that drunkard out.

Osinbajo will never see presidential seat through the back door. Come 2019, we will vote both him and Buhari out

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

SE Igbo Biafra army that came into Midwest territory and killed many Edos and other midwesterners. The Igbo Biafra army committed a lot of acts of atrocities and evil acts during the Midwest invasion.
Pointing out Aniomas wasn’t right but you can’t hold a grudge with that one act especially given we lived in peace for so many years

See begging grin

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 1:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Biafra army
was anioma part of Biafra?

why were they massacred even if they were Nigerians in political terms.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

I'm telling u! They bad mouthed Buhari when he was away and prayed he died. As him come back, e sweet me ehn. All of them just fall in line
the thing pain them no be small

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
the thing pain them no be small

Lmfao. Na Tinubu dey cry like that? Power hungry fvckers. They are even more power hungry than Fulani, they just hide theirs behind plenty talk talk and backstabbing

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

Osinbajo will never see presidential seat through the back door. Come 2019, we will vote both him and Buhari out
Who will you now vote for? Kwasanso, Saraki, Tambuwal, or Atiku? Who is Northerner's slave now? Buhari is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2018
hahahahahaha...you igbos are in big trouble.....stay in the south east or declare war to get biafra....

the edos say get lost...
ijaws will not even bother with you,na off the head be that....
urhobos,well urhobos dont like you anyways....
itsekiris,dont even bother....
calabars will eat you fresh.....

dont even try una biafra in the delta......!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

Lmfao. Na Tinubu dey cry like that? Power hungry fvckers. They are even more power hungry than Fulani, they just hide theirs behind plenty talk talk and backstabbing
don't mind them. Tinubu almost died of heart attack because he was denied the presidential ticket. The yoloba will even attack one of their own jst to show allegiance to their slave masters

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Who will you now vote for? Kwasanso, Saraki, Tambuwal, or Atiku? Who is Northerner's slave now? Buhari is going nowhere

I will vote for a northerner because based on PDP rotation policy, it is the turn of the north after the south ruled for 14years. And if a northerner is gonna be president, it is definitely not going to be a blood thirsty jihadist and it is going to be a president put their by the better south (and when I say better south, I mean south south and south east).

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
don't mind them. Tinubu almost died of heart attack because he was denied the presidential ticket. The yoloba will even attack one of their own jst to show allegiance to their slave masters

That's the one that surprises me the most. What kind of loyalty are they trying to prove to the north that you'll even kill your own brother. Not only kill their brother, they'll also make enemies with every other person just to be Hausa slaves

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 2:01am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Eeeh is that so? So what's the reason for discrimination to Igbanke now? Abi SE Igbo cause am too.

Story!!

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 2:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Eeeh is that so? So what's the reason for discrimination to Igbanke now? Abi SE Igbo cause am too.

Story!!

lol help me ask them.

igbankes won't be complaining if they are treated right

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 2:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
True that. But it would have been better if we could somehow unite as a country. Not many countries are blessed with such large population and diverse culture and endowed with resources.
If we could unite all 400 ethnic groups
191 million people that would be great
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 2:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Story!!
I don’t support that, but Esan to where marginalized under Oshiomhole’s tenure as governor. So it’s not just them. Obaseki doesnt marganilize anyone. So gone are the days when Igbanke are marganilized
That article was also from 2014 playa. grin
It’s 2018, no marginalization under Obaseki.
The guy has been great
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

True that. But it would have been better if we could somehow unite as a country. Not many countries are blessed with such large population and diverse culture and endowed with resources.
If we could unite all 400 ethnic groups
191 million people that would be great

you cant unite with the south east...they are poisoined with ipob propaganda.....

i was sujesting that the nigerian capital should be moved to the south east in another thread so that development reach them by force,and they attacked me left and right....

i had to abandon the thread and apologize for even trying.....

its ridiculous....let them go with their igbo madness...

many of them still want to stay in nigeria even after they get biafra...they are soo ridiculous,it defeis logic....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 2:15am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

you cant unite with the south east...they are poisoined with ipob propaganda.....

i was sujesting that the nigerian capital should be moved to the south east in another thread so that development reach them by force,and they attacked me left and right....

many of them still want to stay in nigeria even after they get biafra...they are soo ridiculous,it defeis logic....

At least learn how to spell before projecting propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:17am On Aug 04, 2018
pyxon:

At least learn how to spell before projecting propaganda

do you write it a j or g...??

suggesting...??
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

Yea but we have to see the bigger picture. You know how we have terrible enemies outside of Africa. We have to look at the global stage and not just locally on what’s going on in Nigeria.

Me I don’t support tribalism and I never will.
Let’s unite North, middle belt, sw, ss, se
and let’s stop the hate

I don’t know what most Nairalanders get when they go to church sef. I’m i the only one that listens when pastor is preaching
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:19am On Aug 04, 2018
poisind...??

tahh...fvck english....i dont care....
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Yea but we have to see the bigger picture. You know how we have terrible enemies outside of Africa. We have to look at the global stage and not just locally on what’s going on in Nigeria.

and let’s stop the hate

I don’t know what most Nairalanders get when they go to church sef. I’m i the only one that listens when pastor is preaching

most of you cant be united with...you made up your minds because of ipob...

i dont even care sef...

but i have a quesion...:

why the hell do you want to still stay in nigeria even after you get your biafra...?

i dont get it.... undecided undecided
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 2:24am On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:

most of you cant be united with...you made up your minds because of ipob...

i dont even care sef...

but i have a quesion...:

why the hell do you want to still stay in nigeria even after you get your biafra...?

i dont get it.... undecided undecided
Im not Igbo. With all due respect, I don’t believe that question applies to me
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by justtoodark: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

and let’s stop the hate

i dont go to church and listen to bullshitt....your pastor is only eyeing which woman to yansh next anyways....

you still go to church...??...realy...??

i stopped going to church many years ago.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Friends Endorsed Him Not We, Ohanaeze Says / Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages / RUGA To Gulp N2.2bn From The 2019 Budget - Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.