Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (48091 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Lush100(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
SniperSmurf:
30 minutes of action is around where I sign out.

for me , its about 1 hour to 1 and a half ( i do only weekends)

when i am ill or very tired.( 20 mins or less( weekend only)
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by notoriousbabe: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
come and arrest me na
chioma you too like prick
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Babyforever(f): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by dingbang(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

And your moniker states that you are female. Bobrisky brother or Hermaphrodite
Transgender.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Babyforever(f): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
dingbang:
Gbafuo sad

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by dingbang(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Babyforever:
Gbafuo sad
mchew
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Babyforever(f): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
dingbang:
mchew
k
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by no1madman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dis creature fall my hand! 2× a week! Eyaah!
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by chiommy123(f): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
chioma you too like prick
na your own I like
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
na your own I like
chioma leave my prick alone
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, some of these guys do not the how strong the v***** is.
It underwent several crash test before it was installed and rolled out. Nothing man fit knack am, make e scatter. Na you go tire...
u are spoil
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
HARDDON:
It's logically amazing how matters like this beclouds the mind of everyone that they go chasing chaft instead of the true Essence.

The essence in this lane is not as to whether you last for centuries or not.

The essence is the satisfaction both derive from such multi positional fluid exploration.
Why dig for ages when you can't get the dam.n colourless, useless liquid that makes women scream and scratch, convulse and confused, Flow unfetted?

On the other hand,

Why waste billions of naira for a 10 mins exploration and abandoned the project midway because you ran out of explorational fluids?

You can very be busy throughout the day without actually getting any work done.

SENSE PILL 101

Rich Regards
Don
For Dating Drills

No way you wrote this yourself.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by chiommy123(f): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
chioma leave my prick alone
no way
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Kcgeology: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Statistically speaking, a 2005 study found that sex lasts 5.4 minutes on average, although that data does not take into account pre-intimacy, female orgasm, or non-heterosexual pairings.
According to a 2008 study "Canadian and American Sex Therapists' coitus considered "adequate" lasted anywhere from three to seven minutes,. For the more ambitious, seven to 13 minutes was considered a "desirable" length for intercourse. This data, from all the people who see therapists for sexual problems, corresponds closely to earlier studies, which put the average at five to seven minutes. However, with the aid of sexual enhancement products: creams, pills etc one can last up to 1 hour. But unfortunately, these products do come with their side effects both short and long term which one may regret someday. A healthy life style, good diet, less intake of refined sugar, alcohol and meat, regular exercise including kegel are some helpful tips for sexual health.Cheers
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
come and arrest me na
chioma u too like prik
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Babyforever:
Won't you be happy if you slum on my p***y wink
na soo ur p****y sweet reach?
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by AreaFada2: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ask most women what they contribute to sex and they cannot say. Most just lie there like a log and expect to be drilled endlessly like a nuclear-reactor powered machine.

Even those with VJ as wide as Atlantic ocean will still come online to say a man has a small d!ck. shocked shocked

The same woman you spend 2 hours drilling 6 days a week will be the first to call you a poor man or even leave you for a rich guy much older and with less bedmatic skills than you.

Nothing you can do to satisfy a woman, no amount of money or sex. Except a woman decides to be reasonable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by babeosisi: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
If it's during the day,that's valuable work time spent on the bed.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Uchwilliam(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Contact me for tube thick condom fuvc till u tire
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by nextstep(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
1 hour is not too much na...
The problem is most men don't know how to pace themselves. They go all hard for 10 minutes then expire. Same thing for a lot of ladies... they will start moving fast, then get tired after 4 minutes...

It's like sprinting vs marathon... if you want to go a far distance, don't run too fast. Since it's so sweet, me, I like to take my time and it depends on the situation and the lady.

If you want to last long, you have to increase your stamina by jogging or riding a bicycle on a regular basis. I can run continuously for over 1 hour without getting tired; so far as I pace myself well I can keep going. Also reduce alcohol and sugary foods.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by mctons: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
why we someone want to kill himself over sex bikonu but 10 minutes is it for pre sex or sex itself

For the main otu jare
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
SniperSmurf:

Better go for medical check up. 22yrs?? Anyway your business sha o. grin
N u believed that?? grin
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Saladin25(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Expert you dey console yourself long sex or not, those that would be successful would be successful. So, guys and ladies that have high libido should only have sex once in a week and it should not be more than 10mins. kuku tell us say sex is bad. Yeye.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by FitnesScientist: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
undecided
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by eddyghali(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Babyforever:
Brolosho
So u still dey follow me prostitute girl. issokay
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Lasticle(f): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you can't last long, she'll cheat. If you're a man, we have the final solution. www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Immorttal: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
First picture reminds me of koala angry
wtf
you won't make heaven grin
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Sinbad24k: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
i need a topic that will be like this ..... what can a man do to last in bed for about 45min
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Atasieogadi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
why we someone want to kill himself over sex bikonu but 10 minutes is it for pre sex or sex itself
na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.