Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (48079 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
No comment.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Yankee101: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
The truth is of you give all that time and energy and you no dey chop better food, you got a job/business to go to, your name na sorry.

Of course you can take vacation time to give her a treat. But just like that? If you be student your books don suffer. And the problem is naija women want you to do all the work. So why will i be working for one hour? Na brick layer i be?

Do you want to bend your neck and su*ck me for one hour while i read a good book or balance my accounts? Babe, you are very welcome. I'll take one hour if you're going to do all the work and back breaking, if not, I'll do my best to give you yours in the time frame I've got that's free, try to grab yours cos once i get mine we are done. I need my 7hr day full sleep abeg.

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by notoriousbabe: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
They are not wife materials

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by lastempero: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
My guy u well at all?Why not go celibate at once angryThis one wife go dey cheat well.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Sammyblaq(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
This life is just SEXUALLY BASED... no lies

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by notoriousbabe: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yuugen:
No comment.
you're one of them one hour babes
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
why we someone want to kill himself over sex bikonu but 10 minutes is it for pre sex or sex itself

Nice question...

The problem with many guys is that they don't do enough pre sex activities...a lady can even cvm or squirt with a good pre intimacy act and by the time you start the main thing...even 5mins will be too much for her.

Just make your wife climax regardless on the time spent.

7 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Expert? One minute men like us are finally happy now. cheesy

And your moniker states that you are female. Bobrisky brother or Hermaphrodite

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
He is consoling himself because he is a 1 minute man.

exactly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by luminouz(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
dingbang:
This is not a matter of one minute man or whatever, the facebook poster is right. People have slumped and died as a result of marathon sex
Even me...
But I came back...n continued!!! tongue
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by agarawu23(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
"They will help u dissipate your energy and you won't be able to achieve anything in life"

I hope all these jobless sugar boys can read this. Continue using different kinds of drugs to make u fvck like Jackie Chan trying to Impress them. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by notoriousbabe: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
why we someone want to kill himself over sex bikonu but 10 minutes is it for pre sex or sex itself
that's all you know, sex, sex and more sex, dem take prick swear for you?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
True talk
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by dingbang(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
luminouz:

Even me...
But I came back...n continued!!! tongue
you this nigga.. The woman wey go kill you with sex is coming grin
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Deltatoto: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
correctbae:
Men who doesn't last well on bed are always despised by ladies, they sought satisfaction during Intercourse but Victor Ibeh, a relationship counselor is of a different opinion.

According to his post on Facebook, any man who Engages in sexual Intercourse for more than 10mins won't go far in life and also anyone who Engages in sex more than twice a week.

Post below:

Any young man who lasts more than 10 minutes during sex and engages in sex more than twice a week, will never go far in life.
Run away from women who want you to last an hour during sex. They will help you dissipate your energy and you won't be able to achieve anything in life.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/08/02/any-man-who-last-more-than-10mins-during-sx-will-not-go-far-in-life-relationship-counselor-victor-ibeh-says/

Read Also: “If You can’t last 1 hour in bed, you can not be my man”. Nigerian Actress – Eniola Odunsi, Reveals https://correctbae.ng/2018/08/02/if-you-cant-last-1-hour-in-bed-you-can-not-be-my-man-nigerian-actress-eniola-odunsi-reveals/
im selfish in bed I satisfy only myself
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by holluphemydavid(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
First picture reminds me of koala angry
ur ex rite? lol
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by easytask(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
10 to 20 Minutes of actual sex is ok but pre-intimacy can last as long as you can hold yourself without penetration.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by luminouz(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
dingbang:
you this nigga.. The woman wey go kill you with sex is coming grin
Amen!!! grin
I'll simply die n find my way back noni! tongue
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by LANDLORD72: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
The writer of this post is wrong.
In a relationship, sex is associated with stability because it increases bonding, especially when each other's sexual desires are fulfilled. ... All the married couples stressed that sex is very important in a committed relationship because it maintains a level of intimacy that both people need in order to succeed.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by akiOYIBO: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
grin grin grin
grin
grin grin grin
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by dingbang(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
luminouz:

Amen!!! grin
I'll simply die n find my way back noni! tongue
will also die and make sure st peter doesn't allow you back to earth..
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is false.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by chiommy123(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Toks2008:

Nice question...

The problem with many guys is that they don't do enough pre sex activities...a lady can even cvm or squirt with a good pre intimacy act and by the time you start the main thing...even 5mins will be too much for her.

Just make your wife climax regardless on the time spent.
absolutely
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
dingbang:
will also die and make sure st peter doesn't allow you back to earth..
For u to stop me...check below

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by bettercreature(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Team abstinence. After 4 years still going strong
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by chiommy123(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
notoriousbabe:
that's all you know, sex, sex and more sex, dem take prick swear for you?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
mind yourself oh. how does that concern you
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by LyfeJennings(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
And why would I go an hr on a woman?
Am I mad?

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by osazeeblue01: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Is sex food.....
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
My advice to men is simply try your best to keep ur lady. Give her all-round satisfactions to avoid stories. Most women seem frustrated if their emotion needs are not granted. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by soliddust2020: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na only idle man go dey on top ToT0 4 one hour, u wan die on top? 10-15 minutes do. I diasgree with the part he said people should have sex once week. If he had said yound guys should avoid womanizing it would have been better.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by notoriousbabe: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
mind yourself oh. how does that concern you
prick lover. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.