Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (48082 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by banre(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
desiregold:
undecided
Which one is 10mins s.e..x again?
Haba, thats waste of f.u.c..k naw.
Anything worth doing.., is worth doing well.

exactly the kind of woman he's talking about.........

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=correctbae post=69919939]Men who doesn't last well on bed are always despised by ladies, they sought satisfaction during Intercourse but Victor Ibeh, a relationship counselor is of a different opinion.

According to his post on Facebook, any man who Engages in sexual Intercourse for more than 10mins won't go far in life and also anyone who Engages in sex more than twice a week.

Post below:

Any young man who lasts more than 10 minutes during sex and engages in sex more than twice a week, will never go far in life.
Run away from women who want you to last an hour during sex. They will help you dissipate your energy and you won't be able to achieve anything in life.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/08/02/any-man-who-last-more-than-10mins-during-sx-will-not-go-far-in-life-relationship-counselor-victor-ibeh-says/

Read Also: “If You can’t last 1 hour in bed, you can not be my man”. Nigerian Actress – Eniola Odunsi, Reveals https://correctbae.ng/2018/08/02/if-you-cant-last-1-hour-in-bed-you-can-not-be-my-man-nigerian-actress-eniola-odunsi-reveals/[/quote

What a senselessly stupid falsely idiotic statement.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Trexxsvg(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
it's no joke a frnd of mine fainted 2 times more like collapses just because he had a lot of it and it's funny cos he works alot

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by HARDDON: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

No way you wrote this yourself.

Say wor?

Usually, I'd let fly at such crude and spineless jab.

On a second thought, I can't but be amazed at your magnum air of absolute ignorance yet you don't even know!

Your answer lies within my profile.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by chiommy123(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
mctons:

For the main otu jare
see your mouth
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wow, the modern Nigerian man is lazy. I'm guessing it's mostly teenagers who live day and night posting on this forum.
She said an hour? She never start. Is it not her mate I promised to give two weeks of continuous lashing who eventually 'disappeared' on day twelve?

She should come and pay for my services. I have the 2 day package, 1 month package, three, four and a full year. Only one girl made it to 362 days till she gave up and kpai'd. RIP Lisa, until we meet in Heaven.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by asawanathegreat(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
lefulefu:
u are really a strong mancheesy. And there are some 24 yr old men who cant even maintain a 2 minutes erectioncheesy. A number of young men in nigeria be killing their system with excess alcohol and cigarettes and this is turning a lot of them to 2 seconds mencheesy. Once again big ups to u.
I believe u my guy.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by 2buffagain(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Everyone has their level of libido and sex isn't everything.

As a man, Your bio-energy is dispersed each time you ejaculate. You give the best of yourself, your cells, your vital, rare nutrients that take time to rebuild.

Warriors and even athletes are often advised not to have ejaculative sex before a major event or battle.

If you are an idle person (and if the woman is also idle...which is all too common), sure you can give 1 full hour of your 24hr day just to sex.
Live long and prosper.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Happychildlove(f): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
dingbang:
This is not a matter of one minute man or whatever, the facebook poster is right. People have slumped and died as a result of marathon sex
and some will still not learn from it

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by teebwoy112(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
dominique:

Oya carry those to the bank and use them to withdraw money grin

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Happychildlove:
and some will still not learn from it
I tell you..
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dat 10 minutes sef 2 much cool
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by sehin79(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
this man knows nothing. havent you seen alot of sex addict that are successful.
every one differs in what satisfy them some 10 min, 1hr or 2 min.so dont generalise things to console your self.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Boss13: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
dingbang:
This is not a matter of one minute man or whatever, the facebook poster is right. People have slumped and died as a result of marathon sex

1 hour sex - is it an occupation? Do you get paid for it? What are you doing there for 1 hour? Na wa oh
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by anigold(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
correctbae:
Men who doesn't last well on bed are always despised by ladies, they sought satisfaction during Intercourse but Victor Ibeh, a relationship counselor is of a different opinion.

According to his post on Facebook, any man who Engages in sexual Intercourse for more than 10mins won't go far in life and also anyone who Engages in sex more than twice a week.

Post below:

Any young man who lasts more than 10 minutes during sex and engages in sex more than twice a week, will never go far in life.
Run away from women who want you to last an hour during sex. They will help you dissipate your energy and you won't be able to achieve anything in life.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/08/02/any-man-who-last-more-than-10mins-during-sx-will-not-go-far-in-life-relationship-counselor-victor-ibeh-says/

Read Also: “If You can’t last 1 hour in bed, you can not be my man”. Nigerian Actress – Eniola Odunsi, Reveals https://correctbae.ng/2018/08/02/if-you-cant-last-1-hour-in-bed-you-can-not-be-my-man-nigerian-actress-eniola-odunsi-reveals/
how can you have sex for one hour are u building the tower of Babel..

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by anigold(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
why we someone want to kill himself over sex bikonu but 10 minutes is it for pre sex or sex itself
which one is presex so post-sex dey.. nawwao.. our girls are all spoilt.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by chiommy123(f): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
anigold:
which one is presex so post-sex dey.. nawwao.. our girls are all spoilt.
me never spoil oh
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, some of these guys do not the how strong the v***** is.
It underwent several crash test before it was installed and rolled out. Nothing man fit knack am, make e scatter. Na you go tire...

I hope this is sarcasm?

There are guys who if you get fučked by them you'll be the one to get tired and weak.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Being successful has nothing to do with ur libido. This so called relationship counselor is a mad man
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Femiblack05: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
No time
Check my signature for any kind of book today
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Elder001:

I hope this is sarcasm?

There are guys who if you get fučked by them you'll be the one to get tired and weak.

Are you one of those guys? grin
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Are you one of those guys? grin

I only said the truth that there are guys who if you get fuçked by them even if it's 5mins you'll be the one to beg them to stop.

Don't ask me further questions.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Ay04z(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
nextstep:
1 hour is not too much na...
The problem is most men don't know how to pace themselves. They go all hard for 10 minutes then expire. Same thing for a lot of ladies... they will start moving fast, then get tired after 4 minutes...

It's like sprinting vs marathon... if you want to go a far distance, don't run too fast. Since it's so sweet, me, I like to take my time and it depends on the situation and the lady.

If you want to last long, you have to increase your stamina by jogging or riding a bicycle on a regular basis. I can run continuously for over 1 hour without getting tired; so far as I pace myself well I can keep going. Also reduce alcohol and sugary foods.
will go buy a bicycle soon.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by mctons: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
see your mouth

grin. Hw is it? Kiss
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by RexTramadol1: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigerians like sex too much

Give your lives to Jesus Christ.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
pocohantas:

It underwent several crash test before it was installed and rolled out. Nothing man fit knack am, make e scatter. Na you go tire...
but you carry wound for sure and e go pain you wela
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
pocohantas:

but you go carry wound for sure and e go pain you wela
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
HARDDON:

Say wor?

Usually, I'd let fly at such crude and spineless jab.

On a second thought, I can't but be amazed at your magnum air of absolute ignorance yet you don't even know!

Your answer lies within my profile.

Been trying to open that site since yesterday.

Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by HARDDON: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Been trying to open that site since yesterday.

Sure your internet is cool?

However, we'd check it out.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by sweetilicious(f): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2018
dingbang:
Exactly.I don't see much in sex.Maybe if I don't love you.
Re: "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh by dingbang(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2018
sweetilicious:
Exactly.I don't see much in sex.Maybe if I don't love you.
thank you for this..I think its only me that don't see much on sex too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.