Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without (1661 Views)

How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / She Kissed Me And Walked Away / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by 123naresh: 4:22am On Aug 11, 2018
I got hitched to my significant other a year ago December,my spouse kissed me keep going on our wedding night, he generally wanna go straight to having intercourse without sentiment, am not in any case made a big deal about that he's not been making me cheerful at all we fight relatively regular, on little things,we are glad 5min and nook squabble for whatever remains of the day, it wasn't so before we got married,he won't go to church,one day he abandoned revealing to me where he was going and didn't return home till following day cos I was attempting to encourage him to in any event go to chapel on Sunday, when he didn't get back home I called his mother toward the beginning of the day to illuminate her about the situation,and her mum informed his senior sister regarding it,and dey called him he began disclosing to them lies about me only for his family to abhor me,i was extremely irate so I gathered the telephone from him to converse with his sister dat he was lieing however d telephone tumbled down and went off and his sister called my own telephone.......
READ MORE

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by mmadu5(m): 4:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Sorry but he doesn't feel it anymore
Re: My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by ednut1(m): 4:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Carry ur fake story commot here
Re: My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Fake

Re: My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by MyExpression(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2018
This one dey use us practice grammar.... illuminate, irate, abhor, disclose.....
my fren goan sidan!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by brodalikeme(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Your English is clearly as difficult as your relationship. Sowie sha!!!
Re: My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2018
the OP is Jobless... someone should help him out.
Re: My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by eddyghali(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2018
I wont say it again. before any post like this appear here, it should be sent to 1. dept. of English in various institutions across Nigeria. 2. The OP's parents 3. Ethical and Attitudinal Re-orientation commission in 36 states of the federation. Person go wake up post shit and attach mumu link just because its free to post. mtcheeeew
Re: My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by donbachi(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Then u have a running nose kind of pussy.

(1) (Reply)

This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal / Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad / Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.