Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (51966 Views)

Read What Two Kenyan Women Did To Find Happiness In Their Marriage / Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by spiritedtete: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

May your circle of relevance extend beyond the screen of your phone.

This savage reply... Was a goal!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by 3kay945(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people you should ever consider to have anything to do with.

Morally they are bankrupt.
All brain dead, fuuking dirty set of people with stinking underwears.

I stopped doing local a long time ago..
They are the worst set of girls in the world.

Especially the ones from Apamu Oduduwa region angry

With this your concluding line, I must say, your head dey pain you. Yeye guy cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by 3kay945(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
DKM123:
Hahahahahahahhahahaha! This is hilarious. I was laughing so hard reading the post UNTIL I started reading the nairalanders comments right from the first commentator.

I need to permanently leave this nairaland and start frequenting twitter. The dudes there are more light hearted and are real men unlike the broke, bitter, agbero, women hating, unrefined and unintelligent local touts that are numerous on here. cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by ewawumi(f): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people you should ever consider to have anything to do with.

Still wondering where, why and how you lost your brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by ewawumi(f): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

He gave an opinion.

If you had any sense in your head you'd have tried to refute it with valid facts instead of dancing round the matter trying to come off as intelligent but failing woefully.

Shift abeg.

When is your next appointment with the psychiatrist?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

I still can't understand why some.people are so bitter towards particular people or things or girls or boys...
the hatred is more than meets the eye
it's more or less a psychological disorder and if nothing is done it will eat deeper till it starts to affect their functionality...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by sisisioge: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

You shouldn't have bothered babes...there is a basic behavioral pattern for loonnnnies. The idiate checked the box grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by AreaFada2: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by sirRufai: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2018

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Elvixbeatz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bros ur head dey dere ... One lk DT after bleeping her I regretted am even still regretting till now...
ClassRep001:

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
DKM123:
Hahahahahahahhahahaha! This is hilarious. I was laughing so hard reading the post UNTIL I started reading the nairalanders comments right from the first commentator.

I need to permanently leave this nairaland and start frequenting twitter. The dudes there are more light hearted and are real men unlike the broke, bitter, agbero, women hating, unrefined and unintelligent local touts that are numerous on here. cheesy

I swear I've been considering deactivating my account for a while. The toxicity on this site sometimes. It's like all the bitter angry types love to congregate here. You won't find this much nonsense anywhere else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by placeofallure(f): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

Penthomi, do you have a hug for me?
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Arielle: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
DKM123:

Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Lomprico2: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
QuavoHauncho:
A woman gave me gonorhhoea

A man gave it to her first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Goalnaldo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

tears in my eyes as I read this. The most sincere comment I have read in NL in recent months. She expressed herself without hauling insults.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Prinzmayor: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
#Chi (in Davido's voice)
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by biebs: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
cry babies.grin
really ...... u need rehab
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Saintmary(f): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:

when was the last time you changed your boxers
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by MPESA(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:

Especially the ones from Apamu Oduduwa region >:
(
grin
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by numen(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
If you're looking for a link to the thread on twitter, here it is https://twitter.com/Unkle_K/status/1027837959305879552
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Skmoda360(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:

Nigga, you are wrong most naija girls (I.e Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa just name it, are modafucking bitches.....they can sleep with anything for money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by thewritingtodo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

Woooked!

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by lilbarracuda(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
LuvU2:
Look who u re quoting
your profile photo says Oau,new market....right or right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by RevenGeMission: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
99.99 Of all Oloshos i've screwed are from LiePod land, do you want numbers ??

Idiat

ClassRep001:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by RevenGeMission: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
sOLDIERS and Mopol go dey wait you for next bus stop ...

RexTramadol1:

Ma naa iya e pa!

She go Tawai me, I go gbas gbos her. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Edusouls(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
cry babies.grin
what do u mean cry babies, see una wickedness is just a curse laid on you people by God himself, It is beyound man..
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Rozaytee: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:

na ur type dey smell like mortuary
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Maghan37: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
cry babies.grin
Sentiments, and biases. If it were to be a female men will be permitted but a man is a crybaby and u want equality in sharing d benefits men enjoy and not d sacrifices. Sister stop d double standard's.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by samdolad(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
GoldenJAT:
That year!!! My girlfriend tore all my old and new boxers. Enter my t shirts use razor blade carve all for front and back. I WEAK.. I sha tear all her pants to balance the equation!!!
lwkmd grin
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Maghan37: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
A strange girl hits you and you smiled........... Talk about guys who don't reason well at the sight of a girl. What she did was bad and should be corrected.
Actually in his defense he did well, it is not easy when a female slaps u and u do not retaliate it shows ur strength of character. It shows he as d patience of a real man. Most women will frustrate u to such point hence d term compulsory devils.I only pray I have such patience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by bukatyne(f): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
A strange girl hits you and you smiled........... Talk about guys who don't reason well at the sight of a girl. What she did was bad and should be corrected.

What do you propose he did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.