Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (51969 Views)

Read What Two Kenyan Women Did To Find Happiness In Their Marriage / Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by bukatyne(f): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
chronique:
Hmm. I remember how a relationship didn't take off between me and someone cos chic was married and I told her I really couldn't do that shit though I liked her. She had a friend who I was gradually flirting with. So she comes back to tell me terrible things her friend said about me and how she couldn't date me. Next time I saw the friend, I just withdrew and just kept it on a hi hi level. Along the line, I noticed something wasn't right. It felt like she was trying to be close but I was keeping a distance. Then, we suddenly found ourselves somewhere one day and there was this unusual silence after saying hi and we were just standing separately and no one talking. Then I broke the ice and told her well done for all the nasty things she said about me. She looked shocked and asked when was that and what did she say. I told her everything and she swore never to have uttered any of that and was asking why on earth would she say such about me. She kept asking who the person was that said she said that so she could go confront the person... At that point, I realized aunty that relationship did not work with, made that up to prevent me from chasing her friend who was single. Women do not like themselves.

Women do not like themselves because a married woman who wanted to sleep with you blocked your way with her friend?

How did your relationship with the married woman get to level of wanting you?

Anyways how did your story end? A good ending might see your sins above forgiven.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 12, 2018
QuavoHauncho:
A woman gave me gonorhhoea
and a man gave it to her too bro
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by BIXYBABE: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2018
If all girls are wicked, stay away from them. Stick with MUMMY only at least she will be the only women nice to u. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by chronique(m): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2018
bukatyne:

Women do not like themselves because a married woman who wanted to sleep with you blocked your way with her friend?

How did your relationship with the married woman get to level of wanting you?

Anyways how did your story end? A good ending might see your sins above forgiven.

Nothing special happened. We all went our separate ways and I yanked off nos from my phone.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by thedondada(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

I swear I've been considering deactivating my account for a while. The toxicity on this site sometimes. It's like all the bitter angry types love to congregate here. You won't find this much nonsense anywhere else

It's a reflection of the Nigerian society at large. Nigeria is toxic, many people are frustrated, some out of thier minds even. Hence they are here to spill thier inner demons.

What I know is 99% of them will never state thier thoughts out in public so. Let them rant it's up to you to ignore and not be choked by thier toxic fumes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Jaideyone(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2018
ClassRep001:
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people you should ever consider to have anything to do with.

Morally they are bankrupt.
All brain dead, fuuking dirty set of people with stinking underwears.

I stopped doing local a long time ago..
They are the worst set of girls in the world.

Especially the ones from Apamu Oduduwa region angry
and one unfortunate woman someone will end up calling you husband

chai I even feel more pity for the innocent kids that will call you daddy
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by zomoears(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Olalan:
A strange girl hits you and you smiled........... Talk about guys who don't reason well at the sight of a girl. What she did was bad and should be corrected.

He can talk about it now and laugh because he had self control. If he had retaliated, him for no get good memories of that encounter ooo.
Learn to walk away from unnecessary drama.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by ClassRep001: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
apatheticme:

Including ur mama. God punish you, arrogant asshole. Fvcking son-of-a-bitch.

Who u be wey u dey open mouth condemn all Nigerian girls. Fool.

Hw many Nigerian girls have you met and successfully interacted with before jumping to ur useless conclusion dt they are all brain dead?

Na u dey brain dead, and u no fit escape that brain death bro, it's coming upon u real quick!

It's about damn time real women stand up to this unruly types with uncouth mouth insulting women folk upandan nairaland.

May God punish the useless vagina dt gave birth to ur Fvcking head to be ranting against Nigerian women today.

And funny enough, it's this kinda people dt cannot stand up to many real, good girls out there, but turn to e-critics once on nairaland

God punish u today, I get ur time this evening, quote me back if u dare

Vermin!
Olosho

Drop your location, me exchange words with a slut online? Nah.

Olosho drop your location cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by apatheticme(f): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
ClassRep001:

Olosho

Drop your location, me exchange words with a slut online? Nah.

Olosho drop your location cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by thinkmoney(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Penthomi:

People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

May your circle of relevance extend beyond the screen of your phone.
kai, u sabi finish person o. if you hear another case of suicide now, I am sure u will feel bad. nevertheless, I also speak peace into ur life classrep
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by ScofieldBello(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2018
You have also begun to sound like a typical Nigerian too. grin

You can bring your point(s) to the table without having to brag about your possessions. How much, and what model is the car whose cost could buy a whole family? shocked

I like the fact that you are up to defend women folks. By doing so, you are defending mothers, sisters and daughters.

It is high time we stopped insulting women and calling them names just because we want to torture them emotionally!

I respect you for this! I really do.

Remain Blessed.
apatheticme:

Typical!

Shows u're already brain dead

Typical Nigerian man! Once he has no concrete points, facts or evidences to bring to the table or to counter ur argument, he resorts to name calling.

And typically, it's always prostitution dt comes to his warped mind, cos his beliefs are that every girl is cheap since the ones he's being unfortunate to roll with including the females in his life are all harlots

Mind you, u don't know the person who decided to quote u tonight, in fact the car I drive alone, bought with my legit hard earned money will buy you and your family.

So once again, permit me to descend a lil bit low tonight by insisting that God go punish you, punish ur mama wey be olosho, punish everything you do for having the guts to call all Nigerian women brain dead

And mind you, if I be Olosho, u be jaguda!
Quote me again, I deliberately quoted you just so you know dt u're mad, very mad.

Ogun a gbue, ozuo!
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by apatheticme(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
ScofieldBello:
You have also begun to sound like a typical Nigerian too. grin

You can bring your point(s) to the table without having to brag about your possessions. How much, and what model is the car whose cost could buy a whole family? shocked

I like the fact that you are up to defend women folks. By doing so, you are defending mothers, sisters and daughters.

It is high time we stopped insulting women and calling them names just because we want to torture them emotionally!

I respect you for this! I really do.

Remain Blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by ScofieldBello(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
I understand you sister.

You are absolutely right about many guys that drop comments on NL. Majority are kids and inexperienced.

The most painful issue I have with Nigerians is - irrespective of how well-read, well-exposed, well-educated, and well-travelled they are....they'll always still refused to see life from the other side.
A wise man once wrote: "You can take the boy out of the village but you cannot take the village out of the boy" grin
One advice: Learn to read comments and ONLY give your opinion when you feel someone (you may not be sure of this) needs your opinion and contributions.

Nigerians are very bitter! Cyber bully isn't a crime back home, so most of my brothers really do not know what that means.

Enjoy your day too dear.

Once again, remain Blessed.

apatheticme:

Tnks bro!

I apologize about the car part, but the guy is just insufferable!

I included dt part cos he needed to know he's not dealing with a two bit bitch who sucks up to guys for recharge cards!

So twas pun intended!

The name calling, slut shaming is just too much. What hope do we have when there's so much hatred for our innocent daughters growing up in their own father's land!!!! It's just horrible the kinda hatred some persons spew online, and u can't but wonder why if u're a parent.

Every country has both good and bad women. Funny enough, someone like him might not even have any experience with women from other countries, yet come online to denigrate Nigerian women.

I was just pissed, but it's OK. Tnks. Have a great day today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Slimsly100(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na real tawaiiiiiii!!!?? grin grin grin grin still laughing
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2018
lacruz12:
The tawai slap really got me grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Missyford31:

grin grin

Hi, it's been a while

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
what would life be with out women and their dramas grin

you gotta love them.

and all this men pretending to hate it, you are obviously not getting any.

I can't stand non dramatic women, like wtf drama is why I enter any relationship, if all I wanted was sex I'd hire a classy hooker.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
apatheticme:

Typical!

Typical Nigerian man! Once he has no concrete points, facts or evidences to bring to the table or to counter ur argument, he resorts to name calling.

And typically, it's always prostitution dt comes to his warped mind, cos his beliefs are that every girl is cheap since the ones he's being unfortunate to roll with including the females in his life are all harlots

Mind you, u don't know the person who decided to quote u tonight, in fact the car I drive alone, bought with my legit hard earned money will buy you and your family.

So once again, permit me to descend a lil bit low tonight by insisting that God go punish you, punish ur mama wey be olosho, punish everything you do for having the guts to call all Nigerian women brain dead

Quote me again, I deliberately quoted you just so you know dt u're mad, very mad.

Ogun a gbue, ozuo!

I thought I was the only one that has noticed this pattern. they always trying to shame a woman for any form of sexuality she displays real or imagined.

I can swear with my second kidney that this guy will see you in real life and would not have guts to look into your eye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by 46O1CE: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
apatheticme:

Typical!

Ogun a gbue, ozuo!
Ogbeni calm down
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by apatheticme(f): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:
Ogbeni calm down
Ogbeni free me!
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Penthomi:

People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

May your circle of relevance extend beyond the screen of your phone.

God bless you for standing up against tribal bigotry.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 06, 2018
emeijeh:

Hi, it's been a while

Yes lol. How ya doin?
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by emeijeh(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Missyford31:

Yes lol. How ya doin?
I am good.
And you?
Did you see the royal couple during their last visit?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:

I am good.
And you?
Did you see the royal couple during their last visit?

Na i live in tasmania state. They didnt come dwn here. Whenever famous ppl come to australia they usually dont come dwn here. Its like a big island state n u gotta fly or boat over from the mainland australia. Our cities are tiny.
Hows things going for u my friend? Hope all is happy n well for u
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by emeijeh(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Missyford31:

Na i live in tasmania state. They didnt come dwn here. Whenever famous ppl come to australia they usually dont come dwn here. Its like a big island state n u gotta fly or boat over from the mainland australia. Our cities are tiny.
Hows things going for u my friend? Hope all is happy n well for u

And I was hoping to see you on CNN wink

we are fine. It's a new day, and happy new month to you.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 09, 2018
emeijeh:

Lol god no! Im camera shy.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 09, 2018
emeijeh:

Happy new month to you. Happy yous are all well.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by emeijeh(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Missyford31:

Happy new month to you. Happy yous are all well.

Thanks dear.
Happy Veteran's Day to you and yours.

Still expecting your email.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2018
emeijeh:

Thanks dear.
Happy Veteran's Day to you and yours.

Still expecting your email.

Oh am so sorry. My emails way over full so send me another if u like. I get a lot of emails n lotsa junk mail
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Youngpo413: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Longeaton:
I can relate. There was this girl I dated back in Uni days. Whenever there's an argument, this girl goes crazy. One day, She literally smashed by laptop, ipad and iphone on the floor. She once threatened me with a knife.
why didn't you smash her ieyes?
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by idahme(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Ishilove:
Twitter lies

it happens every day, a girl poured water continuously into her guys flat , on the bed, chair, floor through the windows after a quarrel. That was hell on earth for the chap, unfortunately some people aren't mentally strong to withstand divergent views or issues with the opposite sex without going ballistic. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.