Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (51971 Views)

Read What Two Kenyan Women Did To Find Happiness In Their Marriage / Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Demigod22: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2021
My ex once slept with my friend just to get back at me for breaking up with her. Actually, I was hurt but rather more disappointed in my friend.

Another girl was telling her friends how big my gbola is, that was after our break up. Those her friends started hailing me usually, but I don't know why until one of her friends came to collect her share that she told me everything.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by BRATISLAVA: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Penthomi:

People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

May your circle of relevance extend beyond the screen of your phone.

Lol. Preach.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Magnoliaa(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Penthomi:
People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

May your circle of relevance extend beyond the screen of your phone.

cc; damoobaba

I have no doubt you will find these words of advice useful. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nicepoker(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
QuavoHauncho:
A woman gave me gonorhhoea
And you couldn't give her syphilis in return grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.