Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (29863 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Glink2018(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2018
felo812000:
10K or is my eye paining me?

somebody help me pls
Just to buy their conscience you want to give them 10k. Are dey beggars? Bcoz that is the standard of living for a beggars.

This Monday morning alone I don wire more than 50k commot for my bank acount for things I need to do.
This govt is just playing with our emotion and intelligent.

But God pass them.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go and ask the crayfish seller, the groundnut seller, the moi moi seller, the chin chin seller, etc.

This is called PETTY BUSINESS and this move is what is attainable in the business world.

The small businesses drive the big businesses same way you have streams emptying themselves in rivers and rivers into seas.

Even nature follows this simple method. Kill the small businesses and the big businesses die too. Encourage the small businesses and the big businesses thrive.

Stop thinking upside down
mumu, the whole country cannot be a petty trader, your stuppid logic of small businesses drive big businesses gave up your level of reasoning,

Let me lay it out to you,
The small businesses don't have issues in starting up their businesses but they won't go far because most of the buyers are unemployed which means debt or low patronage will kill the business.

When big industries are everywhere and most people are employed with good pay, the said employed people will have enough money to patronise the small businesses hence the petty trade market will boom because people are working and they have enough money to buy what they want.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by seguno2: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Since its not money to you, show us a video of you flushing 10k down the toilet or setting it on fire or even giving it to someone less privileged

Must everyone following Buhari and APC be a dullard?
What kind of reasoning is this
Chai.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Majesty82(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Teacher1776(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
seguno2:

Na money na.
E big pass the N5,000 APC gave in Ekiti for their operation See & Buy vote rigging. embarassed

smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by mymilicent: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
uc4uandc:
Buhari don win 2019

10,000 for a day feeding or trading?
Irrational polithieftians

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by SadMemories(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
NO RIGHT THINKING PERSON SHOULD ACCEPT THIS PAID AGENT THAT POST THIS MAKE-BELIEVE LIES. HE IS POSSESSED BY THE LYING SPIRIT OF BARKING DOGS AND GRUNTING FROGS THAT SWEEPS THROUGH APC PARTY TO MAKE YOU SUFFER & FRUSTRATED.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Teacher1776(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Since its not money to you, show us a video of you flushing 10k down the toilet or setting it on fire or even giving it to someone less privileged

U can sell your vote for 10k. Not me.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by sukar886: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
rubbish... APC too fall hand,wetin be 10 to 15k

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by seguno2: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
mumu, the whole country cannot be a petty trader, your stuppid logic of small businesses drive big businesses have up your level of reasoning,

The small businesses don't have issues in starting up their businesses but they won't go far because most of the buyers are unemployed which means debt or low patronage will kill the business.

When big industries are everywhere and most people are employed with good pay, the said employed people will have enough money to patronise the small businesses hence the petty trade market will boom because people are working and they have enough money to buy what they want.

Don’t mind all these paparazzi BMC people trying to swindle us thinking that we are all mumus.
Was this how Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, China etc developed into Asian tigers
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by somziency: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Arrant nonsense.

Second thought: All this monies that are being shared, where are they coming from, where has it been in the last 3yrs.

We are in an election year and not too surprised but I expect something that will impact the masses meaningfully.

This people are bent on impoverishing Nigerians.

Oh! My heart bleed!

Was this the same way China was able to lift over 500 million people out of poverty line?

May God help us.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go and ask the crayfish seller, the groundnut seller, the moi moi seller, the chin chin seller, etc.

This is called PETTY BUSINESS and this move is what is attainable in the business world.

The small businesses drive the big businesses same way you have streams emptying themselves in rivers and rivers into seas.

Even nature follows this simple method. Kill the small businesses and the big businesses die too. Encourage the small businesses and the big businesses thrive.

mumu, the whole country cannot be a petty trader, your stuppid logic of small businesses drive big businesses gave up your level of reasoning,

How many millions of people has pass through NYSC with 19k and how has that helped them grow?

Now who is thinking upside down? The industrious China and US became developed with petty trades right?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by fatadis: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This is one of the few sensible post I have read on Nairaland lately.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by HomeOfMe(f): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Oluwabash:
TWO MILLION NIGERIANS TO GET COLLATERAL FREE LOANS IN BUHARI ADMINISTRATION’S NEW MICRO CREDIT FOR PETTY TRADERS

*EACH STATE, FCT TO GET MINIMUM 30,000 BENEFICIARIES

*SCHEME OPENS IN LAGOS, KANO & ABIA TO FOLLOW

*GOES ROUND COUNTRY BY YEAR END

In a determined and significant bid to further enlarge its financial inclusion agenda for all Nigerians regardless of social class and economic status, the Buhari administration has launched a new initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), called the TraderMoni, which will empower two million petty traders between now and the end of the year.

The scheme, which was launched last week in Lagos, would grant a minimum of 30,000 loans in each State of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory.

All together, the 2 million mark is expected to be attained on or before the end of this year, with petty traders in Lagos, Kano and Abia States set to be the first round of beneficiaries to draw the collateral free loans.

In addition to the 30,000 loans per State, States with larger populations like Lagos and Kano are expected to get more than 30,000 loans. Across the country, especially in the pilot states, about 500,000 potential beneficiaries have so far been enumerated.

In order to identify the beneficiaries, no less than 4,000 enumeration agents have been engaged by the Bank of Industry which is deploying the new scheme.

TraderMoni is designed to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000. The loans are repayable within a period of six months.

Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period.

The goal of the Buhari Administration is to use the TraderMoni to take financial inclusion down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development. The Federal Government is also aware of the fact that many of the petty traders don’t have what the commercial banks require to grant them loans.

This administration is keen to ensure that such traders at that level are able to build their businesses and grow.

TraderMoni was launched last Tuesday in five markets in Lagos State, with tens of thousands beneficiaries already.

The Lagos markets already reached are Mushin, Ikotun, Agege, Ketu, and Abule Egba markets.

The scheme will soon be taken to other states in the country, with Abia and Kano states next in line.

Beneficiaries are already heaping praise on the Buhari administration for this initiative that will improve their businesses.

A trader in one of the Lagos markets, Anna Enwerem, thanked President Buhari for the initiatives. “I sell clothes. This N10,000 would do a lot for me and my children. I like this programme so much. I will pay the loan before six months’ time. Before I didn’t believe it, but now that I have received my money I believe," she said.

Similarly, Chief Mrs Mufiat Adewumi, a market women leader in Lagos, said it will help ordinary Nigerians who cannot have access to commercial banks’ credit facilities because they don’t have collateral, “We are happy about the TraderMoni because this is what we have been expecting for long, that the Government should assist the masses, especially the traders. We thank the Federal Government so much.”

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity,
Office of the Acting President,
12th August, 2018
For those who sell okra and iru(locust beans) on the road side. Ah,Nigerians has seen hell from our greedy leaders;they've so looked down on people. From this same scheme,the people in charge would still make their family and friends top priority,for #10 that some people spend on a pot of edikan ikong or afang soup in a week...
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by booz(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Now the sharing of the $1 billion 'earmarked for arms' begins
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Curry30:

Even NYSC pays 19.8k/month. What has Corps members got to show for it?

How much less 10k to a trader? NA WAAH OH

I have never seen a group of people who lack the ability to understand whatever they read and who talk stupid like Nigerians.

The condition given for this loan is so cheap and so easy that its almost a give away.

10k repayable within 6 MONTHS and thereafter you qualify for 50k and all you can see is 10k.

Some of you are just plain impossible

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by olawapaxy(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018
AfroSamurai:
I like this. Nice development.
it Monday already.....are u still high undecided
AfroSamurai:
I like this. Nice development.
it Monday already.....are u still high
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Lomprico2: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Gej had you-win yet he was voted out.

#backtodaura.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by mikoloson: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZlJ1SGILNI
Oluwabash:
TWO MILLION NIGERIANS TO GET COLLATERAL FREE LOANS IN BUHARI ADMINISTRATION’S NEW MICRO CREDIT FOR PETTY TRADERS

In a determined and significant bid to further enlarge its financial inclusion agenda for all Nigerians regardless of social class and economic status, the Buhari administration has launched a new initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), called the TraderMoni, which will empower two million petty traders between now and the end of the year.

The scheme, which was launched last week in Lagos, would grant a minimum of 30,000 loans in each State of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory.

All together, the 2 million mark is expected to be attained on or before the end of this year, with petty traders in Lagos, Kano and Abia States set to be the first round of beneficiaries to draw the collateral free loans.

In addition to the 30,000 loans per State, States with larger populations like Lagos and Kano are expected to get more than 30,000 loans. Across the country, especially in the pilot states, about 500,000 potential beneficiaries have so far been enumerated.

In order to identify the beneficiaries, no less than 4,000 enumeration agents have been engaged by the Bank of Industry which is deploying the new scheme.

TraderMoni is designed to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000. The loans are repayable within a period of six months.

Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period.

The goal of the Buhari Administration is to use the TraderMoni to take financial inclusion down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development. The Federal Government is also aware of the fact that many of the petty traders don’t have what the commercial banks require to grant them loans.

This administration is keen to ensure that such traders at that level are able to build their businesses and grow.

TraderMoni was launched last Tuesday in five markets in Lagos State, with tens of thousands beneficiaries already.

The Lagos markets already reached are Mushin, Ikotun, Agege, Ketu, and Abule Egba markets.

The scheme will soon be taken to other states in the country, with Abia and Kano states next in line.

Beneficiaries are already heaping praise on the Buhari administration for this initiative that will improve their businesses.

A trader in one of the Lagos markets, Anna Enwerem, thanked President Buhari for the initiatives. “I sell clothes. This N10,000 would do a lot for me and my children. I like this programme so much. I will pay the loan before six months’ time. Before I didn’t believe it, but now that I have received my money I believe," she said.

Similarly, Chief Mrs Mufiat Adewumi, a market women leader in Lagos, said it will help ordinary Nigerians who cannot have access to commercial banks’ credit facilities because they don’t have collateral, “We are happy about the TraderMoni because this is what we have been expecting for long, that the Government should assist the masses, especially the traders. We thank the Federal Government so much.”

Laolu Akande
12th August, 2018
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by ifyalways(f): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Dem don come again oo

Story time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2018
seguno2:

Must everyone following Buhari and APC be a dullard?
What kind of reasoning is this
Chai.

Its called having an entrepreneur spirit.

I started my business with less than 40k.

I bought a pregnant Pig with less than 40k less about 3 years ago and today I run a business that is worth over 5m

Many of you enjoy being spoonfed. Even in countries as comfortable as USA nobody spoonfeeds them, if you refuse to work, you starve or get thrown out into the streets so you see people working 3 or 4 jobs.

Grow up and stop thinking like a child
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
seguno2:

Don’t mind all these paparazzi BMC people trying to swindle us thinking that we are all mumus.
Was this how Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, China etc developed into Asian tigers
they are just stuppidily annoying, the leaders wants to keep Nigerians poor forever and our youths are even blind to it

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by hush15: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Oluwabash:

Laolu Akande
12th August, 2018

How is this different from the stomach infrastructure that they chatised Fayose for.

Just tell Nigerians that you want to dash them money and that they vote for APC in the coming elections. Useless Government, Stupid country, insane people, a recipe for failed State

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by soliddust2020: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
This guys aim is just to make nigerians remain poor by all means possible. We say no yo mediocrity, lets kick this clueless regime out.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by royal200: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2018
I belief the money won't be collected back.. ....10,000naira or it's error.. ...I belief it's 10k.. ..Make them better go use am play bet9ja. ....Even LAPO will give them better than 10k.. ...i tire for this govt
WHAT IS WORTH DOING ATALL, WORTH DOING WELL... .its better them no call ma loan

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:

That is where you are wrong. MAJORITY of the people IN THE MARKETS ARE PETTY TRADERS.

Many do not have access to loans to boost their businesses due to inability to provide collateral to.match such loans.

This is a life line to so many out there. 19k repayable in 6 months and then have access to 50k. Growing a business from scratch is possible and has been done all over the world (google is your friend)

Your myopia and laziness is what is caging you
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by islandmoon: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2018
another attempt to bribe voters as election approaches

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Teacher1776:

U can sell your vote for 10k. Not me.

My vote is intact and cannot be bought especially since I can afford to pay you free salaries for the next 10years
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Assassin101: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2018
10K??
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by thymee(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Total rubbish.... #10000.00 the kind of money fayemi used to buy vote in ekiti is now the money u wanna use inform of empowerment. Haaaha Mr Buhari Just vacate this seat for someone who has good thing to offer Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by seguno2: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Its called having an entrepreneur spirit.

I started my business with less than 40k.

I bought a pregnant Pig with less than 40k less about 3 years ago and today I run a business that is worth over 5m

Many of you enjoy being spoonfed. Even in countries as comfortable as USA nobody spoonfeeds them, if you refuse to work, you starve or get thrown out into the streets so you see people working 3 or 4 jobs.

Grow up and stop thinking like a child

Can you please keep your super story for your next BMC meeting?
Maybe the APC zombies will buy it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him / Fact Check: Does President Buhari Shake Hands With Women? / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.