Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (29865 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by velocity25(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
please how can #10000 or #15000 loan grow economy, the economists in the house should help us to break it down .
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
ain't you too stupidd that no business can be grown with 20k in Nigeria in 2018? Are you being told that the beneficiaries has never seen 20k before.

Or you're too dumb to see that election is by the corner and 20k for 2million individuals is for votes.

Just the same way your likes were satisfied with a ponmo cutting governor and voluntarily selling your generations for 2k-5k during elections.

Your lords send their kids to foreign schools, go for medical vacations abroad and give billions to their friends and families to boost their business while your father and mother will get 20k in 2018 to startup/boost a business few months to election and you're jubilating.

Get out of my sight Animal
Shame on you

You will keep wailing till 2023 grin

PMB SAK!!!

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
velocity25:
please how can #10000 or #15000 loan grow economy, the economists in the house should help us to break it down .

Go through the thread to learn. Stop being too lazy
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by McCoy662(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
I was so happy at first. I have a lucrative business to finance but don't really have the money but when I saw #10,000, my face changed.
what is 10,000 for someone that needs to start a business. they are supposed to give a range of 10,000-500,000 depending on the business plan one submits.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
McCoy662:
I was so happy at first. I have a lucrative business to finance but don't really have the money but when I saw #10,000, my face changed.
what is 10,000 for someone that needs to start a business. they are supposed to give a range of 10,000-500,000 depending on the business plan one submits.

The plan is to start with as low as 10k which is repayable within 6 months and then you can be eligible for a loan of up to 50k.

If not for this big issue in people called "Pride" you can grow a business from 50k and get your capital of 500k within a year or less if you are serious and focused

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by McCoy662(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

PMB SAK!!!
who ended the poll? Even northerners are angry with Buhari.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
McCoy662:

who ended the poll? Even northerners are angry with Buhari.

Who are the northerners who are angry? grin

That poll involved about 7000 voters. You can go to that Facebook page and confirm the poll.

In fact the bashir maru guy who ran the poll is a staunch PDP guy and wanted to use the poll to discredit PMB but it backfired with many of his friends on his Facebook who are also pro PDP preferring to vote for APC because of buhari

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

PMB SAK!!!
wait! You think I care about APC/PDP? This is the stupidityy most of you lots exhibit, you lots don't care about good governance, you have no idea how things are suppose to be as long long as your party/kinsman, religion wins nothing else matters

No stable electricity that will enable business to grow,
No good roads that will enable business to grow,
No proper security for the life and properties of Nigerians,
No policies to guard human rights
No good policies that will enable your miserable life have taste at the good things of life yet you still choose to associate yourself with political parties just because of the 20k that will paid to you parents after 4years rule.

Mehnnnn we are in serious trouble in this countries o
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
[s]wait! You think I care about APC/PDP? This is the stupidityy most of you lots exhibit, you lots don't care about good governance, you have no idea how things are suppose to be as long long as your party/kinsman, religion wins nothing else matters

No stable electricity that will enable business to grow,
No good roads that will enable business to grow,
No proper security for the life and properties of Nigerians,
No policies to guard human rights
No good policies that will enable your miserable life have taste at the good things of life yet you still choose to associate yourself with political parties just because of the 20k that will paid to you parents after 4years rule.

Mehnnnn we are in serious trouble in this countries o[/s]

Didn't read your trash!!!

By now you should have realized that I am allergic to your stupidity. Take it to another buyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
McCoy662:
don't mind them, the scheme will only encourage poverty and that is their aim, they want Nigerians to remain poor.

What is wrong in giving N200k to 200,000people if they really mean business.

They know most Nigerians like Butterflyle0 are foool, hence they'll keep taking us for a ride,

Can you imagine, what kind of business exactly can someone start with 10k? Gala hawking? That is to tell you they want Nigerians to remain poor
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by ak22(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
shotuns:
You lack comprehension skill. I wonder what you did in school.
This is for petty traders and collateral free

Hello sir thanks for insulting me .
Petty trader or not that money is to small where talking about federal government here . those people you are calling petty traders they are doing that because of lack of found .
Go to Lapo office at your area you will how much they are collecting from Lapo . so Federal should increase it to at least #30000
Then they can trade with that .
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Didn't read your trash!!!

By now you should have realized that I am allergic to your stupidity. Take it to another buyer.
lol, did you really think I was expecting more from an animal like you?

Swap that pig brain of yours for something real please hence your generation will weep for the choices you're making today
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by velocity25(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go through the thread to learn. Stop being too lazy
you lazy pass, you don't grow economy by giving a pea nuts to so called "petty traders" it has no effect .
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by ak22(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mind you many of them has owed one way or the other
And if you minus 5k from 10k it will remaining how much ?
Don't let us deceive ourself that money is not enough.
This so call petty trader has some children at home,so if government want to help let them help . I as a person I can dash someone 10k and be bragging about it . Laye
Is better that you don't give them .
So don't join to their problem. Thanks keep your petty money
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
don't mind them, the scheme will only encourage poverty and that is their aim, they want Nigerians to remain poor.

What is wrong in giving N200k to 200,000people if they really mean business.

They know most Nigerians like Butterflyle0 are foool, hence they'll keep taking us for a ride,

Can you imagine, what kind of business exactly can someone start with 10k? Gala hawking? That is to tell you they want Nigerians to remain poor

Proceeds from pure water selling has bought someone I know a tricycle aka keke marwa and he is now working towards a bus.

Be there and be waiting for father christimas who would distribute 200k to you.

Don't start from somewhere and grow.

Pant will soon wear you

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
ak22:
Mind you many of them has owed one way or the other
And if you minus 5k from 10k it will remaining how much ?
Don't let us deceive ourself that money is not enough.
This so call petty trader has some children at home,so if government want to help let them help . I as a person I can dash someone 10k and be bragging about it . Laye

Why are you all just so blind to what is found in the OP?

The 10k is a repayable loan in 6 months after which they would be eligible for a 50k loan
Read the OP again and this time, slowly.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by ak22(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The 10k is a repayable loan in 6 months after which they would be eligible for a 50k loan

Mr man I don't know that Federal Government has turn to paylater .
Tell FG to share that Money EFCC saw at Daura House for them before the money will enter one chance Again. Yeye people
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by iwatch: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
which kind talk be this na, less na than $50 as loan and you're even justifying it

If the government is serious about doing something they should do it right, why not give a larger some to 100,000 visionary people that will end up employing a minimum of 4 people each for their businesses, that is how to grow an economy not all this stomach infrastructure in disguise.

This people just want to keep Nigerian in poverty on purpose

That is why we need to kill them with odorless and colourless gas when they convene.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Proceeds from pure water selling has bought someone I know a tricycle aka keke marwa and he is now working towards a bus.

Be there and be waiting for father christimas who would distribute 200k to you.

Don't start from somewhere and grow.

Pant will soon wear you
you now see how stupidd you are right? Pure water selling is what you could attribute the loan too, that is what the government wants it citizens to become and you're so happy to masturbate over it. #Shame!

why can't the government come-in in assisting him with the bus so he can employ someone for the keke while he drives his government loan acquired bus and in no time he'll add another bus to his fleet, hope you see you are as visionless as your leaders who knows nothing about growth

Why should men as old as your father be encouraged to start hawking pure water, is that the government that want the best for it people?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
iwatch:

That is why we need to kill them with odorless and colourless gas when they convene.
leave them, their unborn children will curse them in their grave for selling their souls for 10k loan and 30k BMC
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by ulonnaya21: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Don't mind dem oo. This kain wete isi bia were isi type of loan. Once u default they block your bvn no banking transactions again in all your accounts, until u clear ur debt and wait another fifteen days before ur bvn is unblocked. Flee from Geep/market moni or tradermoni
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
velocity25:
you lazy pass, you don't grow economy by giving a pea nuts to so called "petty traders" it has no effect .
don't mind that ingrate

To him 10k is the problem of Nigerians this is how you'll know those that sells their vote for 2k and 3cup of rice during elections

How much does an average Nigerian even spend on feeding for a month that the government will now give him 10k to boost his business.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by budaatum: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

It don't matter how slowly they read, you should know by now that people don't often see what is there, but make up things in their heads and call it "reality". It's why someone I've read of took mud, spat on it and rubbed it in their eye! When the mud itch their eye will they not rub it clean so they will see?

Give some of them 100k and they wouldn't pay back one kobo, so see Government wisely testing them with 10k in an attempt to separate the wheat from the chaff. Those who do good will be blessed even more, and those who don't do good will have all they have taken from them and they will be thrown into the blazing furnace of poverty where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth!

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by budaatum: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
you now see how stupidd you are right? Pure water selling is what you could attribute the loan too, that is what the government wants it citizens to become and you're so happy to masturbate over it. #Shame!

why can't the government come-in in assisting him with the bus so he can employ someone for the keke while he drives his government loan acquired bus and in no time he'll add another bus to his fleet, hope you see you are as visionless as your leaders who knows nothing about growth

Why should men as old as your father be encouraged to start hawking pure water, is that the government that want the best for it people?
You must think government is mumu! Why should anybody be trusted with plenty if they have not proven themselves worthy with small?

First, show that you will not squander small, then plenty will be given unto thee!
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by kabarka(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
which kind talk be this na, less na than $50 as loan and you're even justifying it

If the government is serious about doing something they should do it right, why not give a larger some to 100,000 visionary people that will end up employing a minimum of 4 people each for their businesses, that is how to grow an economy not all this stomach infrastructure in disguise.

This people just want to keep Nigerian in poverty on purpose

This is what they specialize in doing @ their northern side. Little wonder why the north is undeveloped.
Anyway #10k don upgrade to answer LOAN.
Congratulations 10k
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
budaatum:

You must think government is mumu! Why should anybody be trusted with plenty if they have not proven themselves worthy with small?

First, show that you will not squander small, then plenty will be given unto thee!
so the person that bought a keke from pure water proceed has not proven his worth? Or 10k is the amount you'll give to someone who wants to start a farm or a logistic business.

How old are you sef.
.Abeg comot make we see road jare
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyle0 post=70241409][/quote]shame on you. Your government is encouraging pure water selling and almajiri and you are happy. It won't be well with your likes I swear
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Mana1227: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

What do you expect from enemies of progress. Even if the loan is 1 billion naira they will still find one or two thing to say against it. Smh.

For goodness sake what is 10000 its not even buharis son's recharge card allowance. Let's use our Brian please
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
shame on you. Your government is encouraging pure water selling and almajiri and you are happy. It won't be well with your likes I swear

Take your useless swear and flush it down that cesspit you call a mouth.

The same mouth you wish to lie with that the government is encouraging pure water selling and almajiris as if you are blind to the fact that some petty traders have sent their children to university from their petty trade or as if you are unaware that the same fg is offering a no collateral housing loan of up to 5m for workers with steady pay checks. And a rent to own service of up to 15m payable in 30yrs all under FMBN and so much more.

Take your lies just like those of Ben Bruce lee and go and take several seats.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
so the person that bought a keke from pure water proceed has not proven his worth? Or 10k is the amount you'll give to someone who wants to start a farm or a logistic business.

How old are you sef.
.Abeg comot make we see road jare

Yes 10k can start a farm. How much is it to rent the land?

If one starts with an acre or less depending on what part of the country you are and within 3 months which is about the time for harvest you can get 10 times your investment and then do a quick reinvestment into something else or back into farming catching the farming season just before it closes.

Think smart and stop thinking dumb

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by velocity25(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
don't mind that ingrate

To him 10k is the problem of Nigerians this is how you'll know those that sells their vote for 2k and 3cup of rice during elections

How much does an average Nigerian even spend on feeding for a month that the government will now give him 10k to boost his business.

Na wa o
don't mind that poor soul, a bag of rice in the market is about #17000 and government is giving 10000 as loan, and some zombies are applauding them? am sick of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti / Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.