Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (29872 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2018
benben1000:
This is where afonjas will carry number one. Anything grant or government aid, they are number one...hungry things. Hide under One Nigeria nd claiming sophisticated. If you are man enough, agree to separation like Igbos are clamoring for, let hunger finish you.

We aren’t stupid like Igbos
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
mumu, the whole country cannot be a petty trader, your stuppid logic of small businesses drive big businesses gave up your level of reasoning,

Let me lay it out to you,
The small businesses don't have issues in starting up their businesses but they won't go far because most of the buyers are unemployed which means debt or low patronage will kill the business.

When big industries are everywhere and most people are employed with good pay, the said employed people will have enough money to patronise the small businesses hence the petty trade market will boom because people are working and they have enough money to buy what they want.

How many millions of people has pass through NYSC with 19k and how has that helped them grow?

Now who is thinking upside down? The industrious China and US became developed with petty trades right?

The problem with you people is simply small mindedness.

When you begin to despise the days of your small beginnings that is when you begin to fail.

Go and read about how Oando began and bury your head in shame.

Many who are millionaires today began with little or next to nothing.

There was a story about a kerosene seller shared on nairaland some time ago and how she started off by selling bottles if kerosene and grew to gallons and today she owns her own petrol station and you sit there and condemn small beginnings.

Your growth will continue eluding you because its people like you that build castles in the air with no cash at hand and even when given 1 million you would still complain its too small as you squander it

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2018
The only problem with Buhari Administration is Security. Make we talk tru, He's working fa.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Anything for Election.

Soon they would approve national minimum wage
another flattino spotted
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2018
seguno2:

Can you please keep your super story for your next BMC meeting?
Maybe the APC zombies will buy it

I own a piggery and that's public info. I know how I began and its people like you who never appreciate any gesture of goodwill from anyone because you have an entitlement mentality
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Teacher1776(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My vote is intact and cannot be bought especially since I can afford to pay you free salaries for the next 10years
Mr Trumpeter, keep bellowing on. Am officially ignoring your mentions. Have a nice day.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2018
fatadis:

This is one of the few sensible post I have read on Nairaland lately.

I am simply appalled at how Nigerians have lost the ability to be analytical.

Someone somewhere is looking for that 10k to patent an idea so he can run with his vision which others with the money have not bought into.

Someone somewhere is begging relatives for the same 10k so they can start cooking and selling food but are being denied

Someone somewhere has been praying for help from any quarter to help his business grow to the next level and here is a life line and some jobless internet time wasting people who cannot even spare the same 10k are condemning a move that would help alleviate adverse conditions for 2 million WISE and INTELLIGENT Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

That is where you are wrong. MAJORITY of the people IN THE MARKETS ARE PETTY TRADERS.

Many do not have access to loans to boost their businesses due to inability to provide collateral to.match such loans.

This is a life line to so many out there. 19k repayable in 6 months and then have access to 50k. Growing a business from scratch is possible and has been done all over the world (google is your friend)

Your myopia and laziness is what is caging you
you are a perfect example of poverty stricken fellow with no vision or purpose who rely solely on Google as a yardstick for their knowledge.

I repeat 20k is not the issue for traders to start business with and no developing society will grow on a petty trade when most of the goods are imported, when there will be low patronage as a result of high unemployment rate.

Create avenues for huge industries ~~~ the huge industries will employ people e.g graduates ~~~ the graduates will get paid well at the end of the month ~~~ the graduates will take the money to the market and will buy things conveniently from the traders ~~~ and the traders will go home smiling.

But when you give 20k loan to traders where higher population of the country is unemployed, where do you expect the unemployed to get money in buying the things they need? Hence low patronage will kill the petty trade business.

Let that sink in, don't be a rush to reply me, read that again and let it sink i because if you rush to quote me you'll only end up displaying your stuppidity
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2018
fatadis:

This is one of the few sensible post I have read on Nairaland lately.
True, bro! Nairaland is actually full of daft dunces. You would hardly find sensible posts here. The stvpidest & most unintelligent comments usually get the most likes & shares!
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by israelmao(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2018
We are waiting.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The problem with you people is simply small mindedness.

When you begin to despise the days of your small beginnings that is when you begin to fail.

Go and read about how Oando began and bury your head in shame.

Many who are millionaires today began with little or next to nothing.

There was a story about a kerosene seller shared on nairaland some time ago and how she started off by selling bottles if kerosene and grew to gallons and today she owns her own petrol station and you sit there and condemn small beginnings.

Your growth will continue eluding you because its people like you that build castles in the air with no cash at hand and even when given 1 million you would still complain its too small as you squander it
mumu, regardless of loans there will always be uprising stories like this, don't deviate away from the discussion, it's making you look stupidd as no one is despising humble beginnings.

This is a developing country where most goods are imported meaning it needs a rapid industrialization.

Rapid industrialization are not actualized by giving $40 loans to traders, any country that is serious with development will invest in industries, I've laid examples up there for you, the world powers today did not get there with petty trades, they got there with industrialization.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by NotAZombie: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
omocalabar:
10,000 naira loan?...This Apc really working hard to equate us wit the north in terms of backwardness and penury
Abacha's loot that the liar said Abacha never looted. 2015,2016,2017,1st half of 2018 was there but no they couldn't do anything. Now election is near. I think it is high time we have our senses back. Previous governments should have taught us a lesson.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by HoodBillionaire: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
my wifi sub monthly
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by NotAZombie: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I own a piggery and that's public info. I know how I began and its people like you who never appreciate any gesture of goodwill from anyone because you have an entitlement mentality
Shut up jor. You joined Nairaland this year and immediately you joined,always praising Buhari whether he is right or wrong. You called yourself a piggery farmer but I have never seen you in agriculture section and agriculture section is not part of your active Nairaland group. Stop lying you jobless man.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by kelikell(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You wish it would end there wouldn't you same way you were scammed for 16 years under PDP.

Well beneficiaries have all collected and the initiative is being expanded to other states in the federation
you must be a very good idiot. Pdp paid the same youwinconnect youths, your apc is scamming right now, you fool.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Sagay212: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
election don come...wayo don start...idioti.c politicians always using the same old stupi.d method of waiting till election period to deceive the masses. why can't these useless people change tactics for once...and the mumu masses keep believing them
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Cutebuddy: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
We nigerians are vulnerable and out government knows that and at the same using it against us. This Government is the most stingy government ive ever witness in my life time. That loan is not what the vulnerable nigerians need right now. Firstly the fuel price and dollar exchange to naira needs to come down. By that the cost of living would be very low for a common man and we can manage the loan. Hunger have clustered our heads and thats why we submit to this evil government even when we all know the right thing that should be put in place. I call it a MISPLACED PRIORITY!!!! Common sense will tell you that without those things in place and with high cost of living in nigeria today...you still find it difficult to live.

Forget the loan and do the needful. We can take care of the rest. Stop deceiving us because of your 2019 election. You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time. Dont let them fool you. Be wise!!
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

you see yourumu talk now?, what can the 20k loan do in your pig farm?

I own a fish farm and I'll rather desist from the said 20k loan coz it will have no impact on my business, 20k is not the problem of most Nigerians, millions of NYSC alumni collected a non refundable allowance of 19k for 12months, tell me how that has boost our economy?

Please think before you talk abeg
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
you are a perfect example of poverty stricken fellow with no vision or purpose who rely solely on Google as a yardstick for their knowledge.

I repeat 20k is not the issue for traders to start business with and no developing society will grow on a petty trade when most of the goods are imported, when there will be low patronage as a result of high unemployment rate.

Create avenues for huge industries ~~~ the huge industries will employ people e.g graduates ~~~ the graduates will get paid well at the end of the month ~~~ the graduates will take the money to the market and will buy things conveniently from the traders ~~~ and the traders will go home smiling.

But when you give 20k loan to traders where higher population of the country is unemployed, where do you expect the unemployed to get money in buying the things they need? Hence low patronage will kill the petty trade business.

Let that sink in, don't be a rush to reply me, read that again and let it sink i because if you rush to quote me you'll only end up displaying your stuppidity

Just shut up if you don't know what to say and how to think properly.

The population of Nigeria is nowhere close to China and the Chinese government realised the job deficit early and encouraged entrepreneur all spirits in people.

Today you have so many millionaires emerging from China alone and they are taking over businesses in other countries and employing people like you in your own country.

This is how it began. It began small for them but grew.

Its not about the index of unemployed. Even the bank CEO or elite still depend on small businesses to survive. This is why in all aspects of the economy you have their micro versions.

Micro finance, micro banking, etc

Why do you think even banks have embraced and pioneered esusu banking for those who fall into the micro economy / micro finance category?

They know they would die off without the common man at their lowest levels.

The essence of the loan is to encourage self subsistence and drive self employment initiatives which when properly handled would create jobs for other people.

There are people in the USA today who have virtually nothing but will offer services like work for food or work for accommodation. This is USA and not Nigeria yet such exists there.

Here the government wishes to encourage you and stop you from being an oliver twist. Let that sink in

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Cutebuddy:
We nigerians are vulnerable and out government knows that and at the same using it against us. This Government is the most stingy government ive ever witness in my life time. That loan is not what the vulnerable nigerians need right now. Firstly the fuel price and dollar exchange to naira needs to come down. By that the cost of living would be very low for a common man and we can manage the loan. Hunger have clustered our heads and thats why we submit to this evil government even when we all know the right thing that should be put in place. I call it a MISPLACED PRIORITY!!!! Common sense will tell you that without those things in place and with high cost of living in nigeria today...you still find it difficult to live.

Forget the loan and do the needful. We can take care of the rest. Stop deceiving us because of your 2019 election. You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time. Dont let them fool you. Be wise!!
and you'll be surprised at the likes of Butterflyle0 rejoicing over this nonsense.

I pity for this nation.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Somkaebu: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
there is nothing worse than the government of today Nigeria
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
NotAZombie:

Shut up jor. You joined Nairaland this year and immediately you joined,always praising Buhari whether he is right or wrong. You called yourself a piggery farmer but I have never seen you in agriculture section and agriculture section is not part of your active Nairaland group. Stop lying you jobless man.

My moniker is butterflyleo or butterflylion. I am an old member much more active in the religion section. You can look it up.

Besides I also have placed a request in the agriculture section if nairaland.

Much of my business does not rely on nairaland

However, approaching elections have given me another more important duty and that is to ensure continuity for me and well meaning Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by richeso: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2018
oh God... which kind thing be this ? why waste this money ehn... no better thing to do with it ? omg!..
daddy..why you bring me to this country na..oooooooooooohhooohoooooohoo
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
you see yourumu talk now?, what can the 20k loan do in your pig farm?

I own a fish farm and I'll rather desist from the said 20k loan coz it will have no impact on my business, 20k is not the problem of most Nigerians, millions of NYSC alumni collected a non refundable allowance of 19k for 12months, tell me how that has boost our economy?

Please think before you talk abeg

I don't need the 20k.

I began my pig farm with less than 40k and yes it took me 3 years of focus and dedication to grow it to an over 5million naira worth business.

If you need tips on how to grow your fish farm from little to much let me know and stop sounding senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by liver123(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Which kind loan be 10k. This our government na wa o
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by helphelp: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Is this administration stupid or something. 10k loan really
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by AfroSamurai: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2018
olawapaxy:
it Monday already.....are u still high undecidedit Monday already.....are u still high
get a job. Better still, get a life.

Now get lost!
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by XaintJoel20: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2018
iammo:
This is nice, this would bring competition to the loan agencies like microfinance and the "gbomulelantans" grin .. These loan agencies have turned to nightmares to the petty traders who needs quick cash for business running cost.
For people who think 10k - 30k is little, I agree with you, but for someone who has something doing or has a shop, 10k-30k, would help you bake and make some smallchops and pastry that you can sell instantly and make turnover, if you are a good driver and also don't mind the shame. You can hire a danfo at the garage and still buy fuel and make 200% gain in just one day
If you have an internet enabled phone and can access olx, you can start buying phone accessories from alaba market(some cost as low as N100 and sells for 500-1000)

Even if its yahoo that you want sef, buying of old Facebook accounts and some other tools 10k-30k can get you started

I am into sales of phone accessories.
please how do I buy phone accessories from OLX?
Thanks...
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by adecz: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2018
10k loan!!!! grin grin grin grin

Buhari & poverty, na like 5 & 6..

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Sttropez2: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2018
SAI BABA!!!! Carry on we are just observing
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by iammo(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I am into sales of phone accessories.
please how do I buy phone accessories from OLX?
Thanks...

I mean you buy from alaba and sell online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-CBN Staff Forfeits TEEDEK Polytechnic To Government [Photos] / Fayose Meets Ayodele Dada Daniel At An Event In Lagos. Photos / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.