Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (29870 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by olusipimp(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2018
benben1000:
This is where afonjas will carry number one. Anything grant or government aid, they are number one...hungry things. Hide under One Nigeria nd claiming sophisticated. If you are man enough, agree to separation like Igbos are clamoring for, let hunger finish you.
you wey no hide and not number one in taking loans, what have u achieved in life?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2018
Cutebuddy:
We nigerians are vulnerable and out government knows that and at the same using it against us. This Government is the most stingy government ive ever witness in my life time. That loan is not what the vulnerable nigerians need right now. Firstly the fuel price and dollar exchange to naira needs to come down. By that the cost of living would be very low for a common man and we can manage the loan. Hunger have clustered our heads and thats why we submit to this evil government even when we all know the right thing that should be put in place. I call it a MISPLACED PRIORITY!!!! Common sense will tell you that without those things in place and with high cost of living in nigeria today...you still find it difficult to live.

Forget the loan and do the needful. We can take care of the rest. Stop deceiving us because of your 2019 election. You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time. Dont let them fool you. Be wise!!
You want fuel price & dollar rate to fall drastically, ba? Do you know what it would cost the govt to do that? You want make them deregulate the petroleum sector, you say make them allow naira float & you still want the dollar & fuel to come down at the same time?
Don't delude yourself, man, it's not sustainable! It's not even possible!
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Collateral free loans? Really? Desperate times calls for desperate measures. If you know you know.. lol
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2018
Lamore:
Collateral free loans? Really? Desperate times calls for desperate measures. If you know you know.. lol

Yes its collateral free same way esusu has made the banking sector to embrace an almost zero minimum deposit rule when opening accounts.

Competition is everything and this would put pressure on the other loans providers to be more innovative or die off

3 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:

But when you give 20k loan to traders where higher population of the country is unemployed, where do you expect the unemployed to get money in buying the things they need? Hence low patronage will kill the petty trade business.
For your mind, you don drop some high caliber economics! Adam Smith! grin grin
The unemployed or underemployed guys who would access these loans usually sell basic things everyone, employed or unemployed, must buy! So wetin be your problem?

By the way, do you know how many low-skilled unemployed people learnt trades like soap making, bead making, shoe making etc without having the little funds to start up? Don't you think this will help them start up their businesses? Can't you see where they said these guys could get a higher loan later depending on their compliance with the flexible repayment? Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by santricedupas(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
can 10k even cook two pot of soups in this era talk more of starting a business. honestly i don't know what to call this, but i blame most of our youths who foolishly pose for a camera with a 10k certificate not even a cheque, grin cheesy i am shamed of this country.

30k is more than enough to start a petty trade in lagos, you can get a nigerian used deep freezer working for 20k, buy pure water and bottle water, minerals worth of 10k, you are good to go. you will realise your money back in less than 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I don't need the 20k.

I began my pig farm with less than 40k and yes it took me 3 years if focus and dedication to grow it to an over 5million naira worth business.

If you need tips on how to grow your fish farm from little to much let me know and stop sounding senseless
idiotts I told you I don't need 20k because it's useless to my business, I didn't even start with 20k even you didn't start with 20k not to now talk of the people that want to boost their business with the said 20k, it is a very useless gesture by the government that's not ready to do the needful.

I got my capital by working for a company and when I got what I needed, I stopped and went into my desired profession hereby employing workers as I speak.

This is the logic you've been too blind to get maybe because you're one of the the BMC that has sold their generation for 30k monthly. ~~~ instead of giving 40billion to 2million people, why not give 1,000,000 to 40,000 developing businesses that can employ a minimum of 3people each making a total of 160,000+ each year, with each business adding 2 workers each year making 10 X 40,000 = 400,000 in 4 years for the first set of beneficiaries, and when such scheme is carried out for 4years, that will roughly amount to 1.1million people who will grow to be 12million workers in 10 years, and with the continuation of that scheme, it will amount to over 50million workers and 400,000 industries in 10years now won't that people have enough money to boost the petty trade business, wont the economy be stable by then? but visionless zombie like you will rather give 40billion to 2million groundnut sellers.

Spits, I hope you're not educated with this your reasoning coz it will only break the nation's heart to know you're it product with such reasoning.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
I can see too much money in circulating in the economy, while Buhari is giving free loans for startup business and removing VAT, CBN is busy increasing interest rate to reduce money in circulating, speaking of conflict of interest.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by gudnex22(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
kurt09:
It wasn't easy. But I'm elated that I was able to get petty traders that registered for this scheme. Most of them have lost hope that any good thing will ever come out from government. It was the most difficult work I have ever done. Meeting hawkers, fruit sellers, food stuff and condiments sellers etc, it wasn't easy. Most of them don't even have mobile phone or account number. Some will tell you that they haven't done any bank transaction for about five years now. Lalasticlala, please push to front page and help us create awareness.

10k loan from govt?
To do what with it?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
idiotts I told you I don't need 20k because it's useless to my business, I didn't even start with 20k even you didn't start with 20k not to now talk of the people that want to boost their business with the said 20k, it is a very useless gesture by the government that's not ready to do the needful.

I got my capital by working for a company and when I got what I needed, I stopped and went into my desired profession hereby employing workers as I speak.

This is the logic you've been too blind to get maybe because you're one of the the BMC that has sold their generation for 30k monthly. ~~~ instead of giving 40billion to 2million people, why not give 1,000,000 to 40,000 developing businesses that can employ a minimum of 3people each making a total of 160,000+ each year, with each business adding 2 workers each year making 10 X 40,000 = 400,000 in 4 years for the first set of beneficiaries, and when such scheme is carried out for 4years, that will roughly amount to 1.1million people who will grow to be 12million workers in 10 years, and with the continuation of that scheme, it will amount to over 50million workers and 400,000 industries in 10years now won't that people have enough money to boost the petty trade business, wont the economy be stable by then? but visionless zombie like you will rather give 40billion to 2million groundnut sellers.

Spits, I hope you're not educated with this your reasoning coz it will only break the nation's heart to know you're it product with such reasoning.

You are officially dumb.

Hear yourself say you worked for a company and you are not ashamed to say it.

How many people have the same opportunity as you did?

How many so called companies are hiring?

A sensible government would encourage small scale entrepreneurs because that is what would eventually grow to become big businesses or companies in time.

The company you say you worked for did it fall from the sky? Did they not have a small beginning? Have you sat the CEO down and asked him how he began? Dummies everywhere.

Meanwhile I am not a BMC and have refrained from addressing you as an LMC (Looters media crew) because I chose not to be peurile such as you just became.

There are other schemes that take care of bigger businesses WHICH HAVE THE COLATERAL FOR SUCH . however, this is for those WITHOUT COLLATERAL. Are you so dumb that you cannot understand simple economics?

Can you give 1million to anyone without asking them for some form of security?

But you can conveniently do same for a specific group in the society who do not have access to what those with collateral do but in a smaller scale such as this initiative.

Of course such initiatives as this would encourage bank account openings as well as BVN linking and all that because in saner climes NOBODY ASKS YOU FOR COLLATERAL before giving you a loan within a certain range. They just take a look at your credit score/ rating. USA is a case in point.

We are getting there and with PMB at the wheels and Osinbajo as his co captain we will get there.

Read what I Just wrote again slowly in case you still did not get it
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by gudnex22(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
which kind talk be this na, less na than $50 as loan and you're even justifying it

If the government is serious about doing something they should do it right, why not give a larger some to 100,000 visionary people that will end up employing a minimum of 4 people each for their businesses, that is how to grow an economy not all this stomach infrastructure in disguise.

This people just want to keep Nigerian in poverty on purpose

Don't mind him he has a shallow brain
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

For your mind, you don drop some high caliber economics! Adam Smith! grin grin
By the way, do you know how many low-skilled unemployed people learnt trades like soap making, bead making, shoe making etc without having the little funds to start up? Don't you think this will help them start up their businesses? Can't you see where they said these guys could get a higher loan later depending on their compliance with the flexible repayment? Nawa o!
oga, 20k isn't a problem for Nigerians who are ready to start up a business, I had to work for a firm and gathered my desired amount to start up my own business. 20k to Petty traders is a waste as it cant start any meaningful business in this 2018, I sell my goods to this people and I know what I'm saying, I repeat 20k is a waste. When you give the 20k to this traders and they end up having low patronage as a result of unemployment, their businesses will die a natural death. Let micro finance banks handle the like they've been doing since time immemorial, even with the help of this micro finance banks, they still find it to grow because potential customers has no jo hence they wont be able to purchase their desired items from the market and the traders will end up having low patronage.

Give higher mount to people that already has businesses that needs growth or people with good business ideals/proposal and can employ a minimum of 3 people and watch the economy grow.

The only reason rich people keeps getting richer is because they have access to enough funds to broaden their businesses and the reason most poor people find it hard to grow is because the little fund(like 20k) they have access to cannot sustain the growth thier business desires.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by gbeymeyy(f): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
kurt09:
It wasn't easy. But I'm elated that I was able to get petty traders that registered for this scheme. Most of them have lost hope that any good thing will ever come out from government. It was the most difficult work I have ever done. Meeting hawkers, fruit sellers, food stuff and condiments sellers etc, it wasn't easy. Most of them don't even have mobile phone or account number. Some will tell you that they haven't done any bank transaction for about five years now. Lalasticlala, please push to front page and help us create awareness.
biko, how can we apply for this loan?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are officially dumb.

A sensible government would encourage small scale entrepreneurs because that is what would eventually grow to become big businesses or companies in time.

The company you say you worked for did it fall from the sky? Did they not have a small beginning? Have you sat the CEO down and asked him how he began? Dummies everywhere.

Meanwhile I am not a BMC and have refrained from addressing you as an LMC (Looters media crew) because I chose not to be peurile such as you just became.

There are other schemes that take care of bigger businesses WHI HAVE THE COLATERAL FOR SUCH . however, this is for those WITHOUT COLLATERAL. Are you so dumb that you cannot understand simply economics?

But you can conveniently do same for a specific group in the society who do not have access to what those with collateral do but in a smaller scale such as this initiative.

Of course such initiatives as this would encourage bank account openings as well as BVN linking and all that because in saner climes NOBODY ASKS YOU FOR COLLATERAL before giving you a loan within a certain range. They just take a look at your credit score/ rating. USA is a case in point.

We are getting there and with PMB at the wheels and Osinbajo as his co captain we will get there.

Read what I Judy wrote again slowly in case you still did not get it
dumb skull I know you'll keep on arguing blindly without reasoning, if the government really wants to be serious in giving millions of loans to hundreds or even millions of Nigeria, it will do so and do it correctly with little collateral for the truly interested parties. Tell me won't a government loam go a long way to help boost your pig farm and employ more workers? Coz I know I'll definitely employ more work force if I get access to more money.

This is what you don't know, numerous banks have been talking care of this petty traders already without even opening accounts for them but when you give a whole 2million people 20k each at once without seriousness then it's a waste.take it or leave it
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
gudnex22:

10k loan from govt?
To do what with it?
help me ask them o, someone like Butterflyle0 is even jubilating, mehn we are gone in this country
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
oga, 20k isn't a problem for Nigerians who are ready to start up a business, I had to work for a firm and gathered my desired amount to start up my own business. 20k to Petty traders is a waste as it cant start any meaningful business in this 2018, I sell my goods to this people and I know what I'm saying, I repeat 20k is a waste. When you give the 20k to this traders and they end up having low patronage as a result of unemployment, their businesses will die a natural death.
Stop using yourself as the standard, man! It shows you're selfish & have no empathy! Your kind of business probably required more than 20k to start up! What you've typed here makes no sense!
Is 20k a waste to low skilled unemployed people who have learnt skills like bead making, soap making, shoe making etc & don't have the funds to start? Aren't you aware there's the additional incentive where you could get a much higher loan to continue your business if you're able to repay your loan? Must you criticize everything & refuse to see any good in this because you don't like the government?
The government already has many other schemes in place where they cater to entrepreneurs, especially in the agricultural sector, where they give out higher loans & grants, and, of course, the criteria to obtain such higher loans is stricter than this! So wetin be una problem?

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

Stop using yourself as the standard, man! It shows you're selfish & have no empathy! Your kind of business probably required more than 20k to start up! What you've typed here makes no sense!
Is 20k a waste to low skilled unemployed people who have learnt skills like bead making, soap making, shoe making etc & don't have the funds to start? Aren't you aware there's the additional incentive where you could get a much higher loan to continue your business if you're able to repay your loan? Must you criticize everything & refuse to see any good in this because you don't like the government?
The government already has many other schemes in place where they cater to entrepreneurs, especially in the agricultural sector, where they give out higher loans & grants, and, of course, the criteria to obtain such higher loans is stricter than this! So wetin be una problem?
the problem that you people are so blind to see for obvious reasons is developed countries did not develop by giving $40 as loan to it citizens, they developed by creating jobs and making the environment a business enabling environment. There's no need giving 20k to 2million Nigerians that the 99% of it will end up yeilding nothing, 20k is not the problem of Nigerians, I've personally given a relating amount to friends and families to do one thing or the other in their businesses but I haven't gotten 1million naira from any individual, meaning that is where the government should be helping.

Boost growing businesses with enough loans that they'll be able to employ people, I got employed and gathered what I needed and started what I wanted. I'm an agriculturist myself and I've applied for several goverment loans to no avail which I'm sure some people in one corner of this country are responsible for.

Create jobs for them, don't give them fish, teach them how to fish, 20k as a loan will not be taken seriously and will end up yeilding nothing,

Mehnnnn I can't believe I'm even arguing this with sane minds.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
dumb skull I know you'll keep on arguing blindly without reasoning, if the government really wants to be serious in giving millions of loans to hundreds or even millions of Nigeria, it will do so and do it correctly with little collateral for the truly interested parties. Tell me won't a government loam go a long way to help boost your pig farm and employ more workers? Coz I know I'll definitely employ more work force if I get access to more money.

This is what you don't know, numerous banks have been talking care of this petty traders already without even opening accounts for them but when you give a whole 2million people 20k each at once without seriousness then it's a waste.take it or leave it

I laugh at your high levels of buffoonery.

This loan is NOT for Nigerians but for PETTY traders among Nigerians .

I have said before and will repeat, I do not need a loan even from government because I have a business plan I set in motion 3 years ago with less than 40k and that business plan has grown my business to over 5m and is still growing it.

As my business grows so will my employees. I currently have 4 employees so what's your fuss? Not everyone is as dumb as you are you know.

What you should be particular about is the modalities put in place that would ensure loans are encouraged to be repaid so they can receive a higher boost of 50k

Stop thinking big for people who do not have enough to even start small.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by newdawn2017(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
kurt09:
Most petty traders, the total worth of goods on their tables is below 7k.
then how will they feed, & afford to pay their bills as most of them re even widows.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are officially dumb.

There are other schemes that take care of bigger businesses WHICH HAVE THE COLATERAL FOR SUCH . however, this is for those WITHOUT COLLATERAL. Are you so dumb that you cannot understand simple economics?

Read what I Just wrote again slowly in case you still did not get it
I should be ashamed I worked for a company? The same sector I'm fighting that the government needs to boost to help people gather capitals like I did? Why would they be opportunities when the environment is not enabling for more companies to spring up, why would they hire when no new companies are not springing up and the larger part of the population is unemployed.

So you're this dumb not to realise this is what I've been saying here about how government should focus on growing businesses and make them employers of labour where being a casual worker of one month alone will help you get your desired 20k?

Oh boi I can't imagine how low your level of iQ must be that you ended up countering yourself by agreeing with what I've been saying
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I laugh at your high levels of buffoonery.

This loan is NOT for Nigerians but for PETTY traders among Nigerians .

I have said before and will repeat, I do not need a loan even from government because I have a business plan I set in motion 3 years ago with less than 40k and that business plan has grown my business to over 5m and is still growing it.

As my business grows so will my employees. I currently have 4 employees so what's your fuss? Not everyone is as dumb as you are you know.

What you should be particular about is the modalities put in place that would ensure loans are encouraged to be repaid so they can receive a higher boost of 50k

Stop thinking big for people who do not have enough to even start small.
well this is the internet where anybody can claim to be what he or she is not, coz I doubt anyone with low iQ like you can grow 40k to 5m in 3years
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
I should be ashamed I worked for a company? The same sector I'm fighting that the government needs to boost to help people gather capitals like I did? Why would they be opportunities when the environment is not enabling for more companies to spring up, why would they hire when no new companies are not springing up and the larger part of the population is unemployed.

So you're this dumb not to realise this is what I've been saying here about how government should focus on growing businesses and make them employers of labour where being a casual worker of one month alone will help you get your desired 20k?

Oh boi I can't imagine how low your level of iQ must be that you ended up countering yourself by agreeing with what I've been saying

Your sense of reasoning is negative zero if you could not see your own post calling you stupid.

This is from the OP

The goal of the Buhari Administration is to use the TraderMoni to take financial inclusion down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development. The Federal Government is also aware of the fact that many of the petty traders don’t have what the commercial banks require to grant them loans.

This administration is keen to ensure that such traders at that level are able to build their businesses and grow.

This is your comment below

So you're this dumb not to realise this is what I've been saying here about how government should focus on growing businesses and make them employers of labour

Put what you said above and what the OP said side and by side and slap yourself for being stupid.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Butterflyle0: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
well this is the internet where anybody can claim to be what he or she is not, coz I doubt anyone with low iQ like you can grow 40k to 5m in 3years

Well people who build castles in the air such as you do would never seem to amount to anything while real people like me who know how to appreciate little and work with it will keep growing because I understand that even the over 5m I have grown my business to now is still almost too small a capital for others.

So even at the level I have grown in 3 years I will keep growing because I appreciate how I began
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
THIS IS THE STUPIDEST JOKE I'VE HEARD THIS YEAR!..... this trash should be in the jokes section.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by shotuns: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
If you were giving I am sure you will collect it, stop forming saint. lazy youth.

benben1000:
This is where afonjas will carry number one. Anything grant or government aid, they are number one...hungry things. Hide under One Nigeria nd claiming sophisticated. If you are man enough, agree to separation like Igbos are clamoring for, let hunger finish you.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by shotuns: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
You lack comprehension skill. I wonder what you did in school.
This is for petty traders and collateral free

ak22:
Which kind loan be dis #10,000 & #15,000
If you want to help please help and if you don't want to help don't help rubbish
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Brainbox2020(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
they've not even started paying them,how I know?? because I have someone working with them telling me to just enrol by taking picture with Keke or anything #10,000 can help grow or maybe a petty trader stuffs....lol I no fit do am.... .I am gainfully employed so 10k no fit make me go dey snap with omolanke.......I hope this whole scheme is not scam.....
God bless Nigeria
God bless Us all ...
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by shotuns: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
helphelp/// you need help seriously. You better apply for the loan,it is collateral free.

helphelp:
Is this administration stupid or something. 10k loan really
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Adebowale89(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
kurt09:
Most petty traders, the total worth of goods on their tables is below 7k.

and you think is their wish to have 7k goods? so what's the impact of making them leave that poverty life by giving them the same worth of their capital?

you dumb
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your sense of reasoning is negative zero if you could not see your own post calling you stupid.

This is from the OP

This is your comment below

Put what you said above and what the OP said side and by side and slap yourself for being stupid.
ain't you too stupidd that no business can be grown with 20k in Nigeria in 2018? Are you being told that the beneficiaries has never seen 20k before.

Or you're too dumb to see that election is by the corner and 20k for 2million individuals is for votes.

Just the same way your likes were satisfied with a ponmo cutting governor and voluntarily selling your generations for 2k-5k during elections.

Your lords send their kids to foreign schools, go for medical vacations abroad and give billions to their friends and families to boost their business while your father and mother will get 20k in 2018 to startup/boost a business few months to election and you're jubilating.

Get out of my sight Animal
Shame on you
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Adebowale89(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
benben1000:

lol see mumu they started poverty alleviation first in your hungry region. Nigeria will vanish if u morons leave grin laugh won kill me

no be hunger turned your kinsmen into foreign prisoners cheesy

Igbo are just overrated and one mumu noisemaker. you've the privilege to leave north when the youth force you to leave before u started crying and doing meeting up and down because you know what we be fall you people grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by ewawumi(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
kurt09:
you working on the project too? What team if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing / Ex-CBN Staff Forfeits TEEDEK Polytechnic To Government [Photos] / Fayose Meets Ayodele Dada Daniel At An Event In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.