Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (29864 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by VULCAN(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
So you know that Buhari needs propaganda to "look good"?

Which implies you know he is bad hence he requires news to look good.

Both of you will be put to shame

Moukandjo:

Say the truth! You, just like many IPIGs here, are angry at any news that'll make Buhari look good!
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by waveman2: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Buhari and APC are strategist. They have already started their campaign.well they know how to get Nigerians but I weep for our future. After they win they will go back to their hostility, the strategy worked fine make Nigerian hungry then given them peanut to get their votes. PDP una see unable life.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Alen4smit: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
ak22:
Which kind loan be dis #10,000 & #15,000
If you want to help please help and if you don't want to help don't help rubbish
from the stable of wailers

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
the problem that you people are so blind to see for obvious reasons is developed countries did not develop by giving $40 as loan to it citizens, they developed by creating jobs and making the environment a business enabling environment. There's no need giving 20k to 2million Nigerians that the 99% of it will end up yeilding nothing, 20k is not the problem of Nigerians, I've personally given a relating amount to friends and families to do one thing or the other in their businesses but I haven't gotten 1million naira from any individual, meaning that is where the government should be helping.

Boost growing businesses with enough loans that they'll be able to employ people, I got employed and gathered what I needed and started what I wanted. I'm an agriculturist myself and I've applied for several goverment loans to no avail which I'm sure some people in one corner of this country are responsible for.

Create jobs for them, don't give them fish, teach them how to fish, 20k as a loan will not be taken seriously and will end up yeilding nothing,

Mehnnnn I can't believe I'm even arguing this with sane minds.
For you to even compare the value of $40 to an American to the same amount to an average Nigerian just says it all! That means you think someone earning $10,000 a year in America (about $830/month) & in Nigeria (about 300k/month) would live the same quality of life, right? Nawa o!

You keep talking about yourself time & again! like I said, you have no empathy & you're selfish. You're simply angry a govt you don't like is doing what the masses will consider a good thing! You want them to look bad everyone's eyes so bad!
You mind sharing what skills got you the job that you keep on talking about before starting your business? And if you, with your business, are given a loan by the government (since you don't want to get from the bank) are you going to be employing someone, maybe an illiterate & even physically challenged, whose only skill is making beads, soaps, shoes? If you can't, how do you expect these types of people who're looking for very little loans to start up something to put their skills into use to get the employment you want them to get before they start up their own thing?

I should be the one wondering why I'm arguing with a supposed sane mind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by villagepeoplefb: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
kurt09:
Most petty traders, the total worth of goods on their tables is below 7k.
look at this stupid fellow, do you know how much a bag of groundnut cost? how much do you think a carton of apple is sold?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
villagepeoplefb:

look at this stupid fellow, do you know how much a bag of groundnut cost? how much do you think a carton of apple is sold?
Can 20k help an illiterate, probably even physically challenged, person start a soap, shoe or bead making business? Wetin be una problem? Wetin dey pain una gan gan?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by timsucess(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
kurt09:
It wasn't easy. But I'm elated that I was able to get petty traders that registered for this scheme. Most of them have lost hope that any good thing will ever come out from government. It was the most difficult work I have ever done. Meeting hawkers, fruit sellers, food stuff and condiments sellers etc, it wasn't easy. Most of them don't even have mobile phone or account number. Some will tell you that they haven't done any bank transaction for about five years now. Lalasticlala, please push to front page and help us create awareness.

how can someone in Ebonyi apply for such loan?

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by bitatrut80: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
kurt09:
Most petty traders, the total worth of goods on their tables is below 7k.
Mr man you don't worth to hold any leadership post in ur life... Just take it.. (Bitatrut)
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

For you to even compare the value of $40 to an American to the same amount to an average Nigerian just says it all! That means you think someone earning $10,000 a year in America (about $830/month) & in Nigeria (about 300k/month) would live the same quality of life, right? Nawa o!

You keep talking about yourself time & again! like I said, you have no empathy & you're selfish. You're simply angry a govt you don't like is doing what the masses will consider a good thing! You want them to look bad everyone's eyes so bad!
You mind sharing what skills got you the job that you keep on talking about before starting your business? And if you, with your business, are given a loan by the government (since you don't want to get from the bank) are you going to be employing someone, maybe an illiterate & even physically challenged, whose only skill is making beads, soaps, shoes? If you can't, how do you expect these types of people who're looking for very little loans to start up something to put their skills into use to get the employment you want them to get before they start up their own thing?

I should be the one wondering why I'm arguing with a supposed sane mind!
I can't remember seeing the scheme being tagged a PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED SCHEME has Nigerians now have no value in your sight that you feel everybody has to be a shoe maker and pure water seller?

ignoramus, if you don't understand what you're quoting, then ask questions first rather being eager to display how empty and Stuppid you are.
our devalued currency has no value all thanks to our leaders that got us here with visionless ideas like the one on this thread. I equated 10k - 20k to dollars in case the naira figures look big in your sight probably because of the thousands you're seeing there.

And what yardstick can i best use to portray my explanation if not my experienced self? With this your low iQ on how less than 20k can grow a successful business in our current society is extremely alarming.

Again like I said, millions of NYSC alumni collected 19k for 12months, why hasn't that robust our economy?

How much does an average Nigerian spend on feeding in a month that 10k will now be given to the person as a business loan? Anyone needing 10k as loan is definitely a hungry man and will end up quandaring it in no time hence the waste.

Is it too bad for 200k above to be given to already established businesses that needs growth in a developing country like Nigeria? What is the need of initiating a poverty scheme that has no aim of heading anywhere.

Even micro finance banks don't give 10k - 20k as loans anymore. Please it's not a must you talk if you don't have any meaningful idea about what we're discussing.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

Can 20k help an illiterate, probably even physically challenged, person start a soap, shoe or bead making business? Wetin be una problem? Wetin dey pain una gan gan?
you are one of the problems of this nation, what is the big deal in bigger amount being given to this same traders instead of the 20k loan?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Tolahinges: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
ak22:
Which kind loan be dis #10,000 & #15,000
If you want to help please help and if you don't want to help don't help rubbish
It might not make any difference to you but to those who are getting it, it makes a lot of difference. Startups appreciate it a lot.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Tolahinges: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
I can't remember seeing the scheme being tagged a PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED SCHEME has Nigerians now have no value in your sight that you feel everybody has to be a shoe maker and pure water seller?

ignoramus, if you don't understand what you're quoting, then ask questions first rather being eager to display how empty and Stuppid you are.
our devalued currency has no value all thanks to our leaders that got us here with visionless ideas like the one on this thread. I equated 10k - 20k to dollars in case the naira figures look big in your sight probably because of the thousands you're seeing there.

And what yardstick can i best use to portray my explanation if not my experienced self? With this your low iQ on how less than 20k can grow a successful business in our current society is extremely alarming.

Again like I said, millions of NYSC alumni collected 19k for 12months, why hasn't that robust our economy?

How much does an average Nigerian spend on feeding in a month that 10k will now be given to the person as a business loan? Anyone needing 10k as loan is definitely a hungry man and will end up quandaring it in no time hence the waste.

Is it too bad for 200k above to be given to already established businesses that needs growth in a developing country like Nigeria? What is the need of initiating a poverty scheme that has no aim of heading anywhere.

Even micro finance banks don't give 10k - 20k as loans anymore. Please it's not a must you talk if you don't have any meaningful idea about what we're discussing.
It's a start. If you can manage the 10k, pay back as at when promised, you're entitled to a larger loan.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tolahinges:

It's a start. If you can manage the 10k, pay back as at when promised, you're entitled to a larger loan.
bro 10k will definitely not be taken seriously as it's not a serious sum from the government itself if they truly mean to help Nigerians.... even 50k is far better.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by kurt09(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Adebowale89:

and you think is their wish to have 7k goods? so what's the impact of making them leave that poverty life by giving them the same worth of their capital?

you dumb
How many have you assisted? You intelligent?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by ak22(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Alen4smit:
from the stable of wailers

Politics apart
I'm a card carrier of Ruling party so am not talking about politics here
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:

You're even dafter than I thought! You Dence die! I only used the physically challenged as an example, & they actually do exist, & could need such loans too!

Mor0n is converting N20k to $ to show me that the cash is insignificant! grin A person earning $15,000 a year in the US is worse than a wretched pauper, while if a Nigerian earns the same $15,000 (equivalent of N5.4m) a year, he becomes a top earner & would live a very comfortable life here! So converting the 20k to $ prove whatever point shows you're dafter than normal!
In fact, you be wetin we dey call "gombe," a higher degree of mumu!

Why are you comparing NYSC allowance with this? You no suppose check your brain? That's why it's called "service"! A corper is doing the govt a COMPULSORY favour, & not the government doing the corper a favour, and that's why you hear a lot of corpers calling for it to be scrapped! An average corper already should have the basic skill required to get a job that should pay well over the 20k, so you don't expect the 20k to make much meaning to them! Even if job no dey for graduate, ordinary private tutoring with not so much effort (which you need to be educated to be able to do) could fetch an unemployed graduate about 80k a month! So that point even makes you more mor0nic!

Dunce, I don't remember saying everyone has to be a shoemaker (a very good skill & different from just shoe repairing) & pure water seller! The loan is clearly targeted at the many people most probably low skilled illiterates who want to do stuffs like shoemaking, bead making, soap making etc & not "everybody." And the extra incentive is for them to repay the loans as their business progresses so they can access bigger loans to continue to improve their business! Of course, they'd most likely use it wisely when they know they can access an even bigger loan if they repay the first loan! And I asked you a question: If you say they should give people like you loans instead of these guys so you could employ them instead, would you employ...say an illiterate with almost no skill other than bead making, shoemaking & soap making? If you won't, how do you want these guys to get employed like you before gathering cash to start their little businesses?

By the way, you don't have to lie about microfinance banks not giving 10 - 20k loans! They do very well, dunce!

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're even dafter than I thought! You Dence die! I only used the physically challenged as an example, & they actually do exist, & could need such loans too!

Mor0n is converting N20k to $ to show me that the cash is insignificant! grin A person earning $15,000 a year in the US is worse than a wretched pauper, while if a Nigerian earns the same $15,000 a year, he becomes a top earner & would live a very comfortable life! So converting the 20k to $ prove whatever point shows you're dafter than normal!
In fact, you be wetin we dey call "gombe," a higher degree of mumu!

Why are you comparing NYSC allowance with this? You no suppose check your brain? That's why it's called "service"! A corper is doing the govt a COMPULSORY favour, & not the government doing the corper a favour, and that's why you hear a lot of corpers calling for it to be scrapped! An average corper already should have the basic skill required to get a job that should pay well over the 20k, so you don't expect the 20k to make much meaning to them! Even if job no dey for graduate, ordinary private tutoring with not so much effort (which you need to be educated to be able to do) could fetch an unemployed graduate about 80k a month! So that point even makes you more mor0nic!

Dunce, I don't remember saying everyone has to be a shoemaker (a very good skill & different from just shoe repairing) & pure water seller! The loan is clearly targeted at the many people most probably low skilled illiterates who want to do stuffs like shoemaking, bead making, soap making etc & not "everybody." And the extra incentive is for them to repay the loans as their business progresses so they can access bigger loans to continue to improve their business! Of course, they'd most likely use it wisely when they know they can access an even bigger loan if they repay the first loan! And I asked you a question: If you say they should give people like you loans instead of these guys so you could employ them instead, would you employ...say an illiterate with almost no skill other than bead making, shoemaking & soap making? If you won't, how do you want these guys to get employed like you before gathering cash to start their little businesses?

By the way, you don't have to lie about microfinance banks not giving 10 - 20k loans! They do very well, dunce!
dumbskull....quit justifying fooolishness
since you're mentaly ashamed of addressing why it is bad to give loans of 100k - 200k to start ups traders and still justify why 10k must be given to traders, then I shouldn't be exchanging words with you.

Your 10k will only encourage child labour and hawking(or do you expect them to get a shop from the 10k?) which should be an utmost importance to the government in looking for ways to curb this but this is exactly what they want to encourage and is what you're applauding them for. Why not boost able businesses so they can grow to employ others or give a reasonable amount to this said traders to do something with? Isn't that reasonable enough for you? that you still have to counter it

You think I'm saying all this because I want the money diverted into my account or what? Put yourself in the shoes of the beneficiaries.....are you happy that a grown up that you really want out of poverty is getting 10k as loan for a start up business? Are you people this heartless?

The so called leaders you're defending are going abroad for medical vacation trips along with their kids schooling abroad, and giving billions to their friends Nd families to boost their businesses and you're happy that your mother's mate is getting 10k as start up Capital??

The 10,000 divided by the six months is 1600naira for Christ sake.....are you people madd or what?

Mehnnnn you stupiddity stinks and I can't stand it
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Pataricatering(f): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

What do you expect from enemies of progress. Even if the loan is 1 billion naira they will still find one or two thing to say against it. Smh.
it will always be too much or too small ! Awon ode !

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:

Your 10k will only encourage child labour and hawking(or do you expect them to get a shop from the 10k?) which should be an utmost importance to the government in looking for ways to curb this but this is exactly what they want to encourage and is what you're applauding them for.

Man, this your statement really dumb! You be real Gombe! So 10k business must equal child labour, ba? grin grin Your daftness no be here! Your hatred for Buhari is making your daftness even more legendary & is making you counter everything, even when unnecessary!

Please, come down from your "glory" & find out how useful 10k could be to start up something to improve ones life!
You could Google "can 10000 naira start any business in Nigeria" & help yourself with the links you find!
Here's just one of the numerous links you would surely find useful!

https://www.informationhood.com/businesses-to-start-with-5000-10000-naira-in-nigeria/

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by olawapaxy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
AfroSamurai:
get a job. Better still, get a life.

Now get lost!
get away U tongue
AfroSamurai:
get a job. Better still, get a life.

Now get lost!
get away U
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Ikenna0b: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Isn't that less than 60 dollars grin grin grin. What a joke coming from the self credited "Giant of Africa" and "richest country in Africa". In other African countries, the governments given massive aids and loans to their poorer enterpreuers but not in Niggeria. In Niggeria, they get less than $60.

They have the audacity to even post this as something to hail. grin grin
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

Man, this your statement really dumb! You be real Gombe! So 10k business must equal child labour, ba? grin grin Your daftness no be here! Your hatred for Buhari is making your daftness even more legendary & is making you counter everything, even when unnecessary!

Please, come down from your "glory" & find out how useful 10k could be to start up something to improve ones life!
You could Google "can 10000 naira start any business in Nigeria" & help yourself with the links you find!
Here's just one of the numerous links you would surely find useful!

https://www.informationhood.com/businesses-to-start-with-5000-10000-naira-in-nigeria/

Cheers!
so you don't know the children are the ones that will end up hawking the meat pie, pure water, soap etc? and this is the mediocrity you're celebrating in the name of empowerment? When their kids go shopping and do wedding in Dubai you mother is being given 10k to hawk pure water and you're proud of it. Shame on your worthless life

What is my business wether it's Buhari, Atiku, Obasanjo or GEJ? Ain't they all the same? If you're sane in mind ain't you suppose to be clamouring for good policies?

This is one thing about social media, I won't know if the person behind the moniker is one small boy somewhere that still depends on his mom for 200naira feeding fee meaning you don't know what life really entails.

I will no longer dignify your stupiddity with replies.
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by harmbhrosz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ikenna0b:
Isn't that less than 60 dollars grin grin grin. What a joke coming from the self credited "Giant of Africa" and "richest country in Africa". In other African countries, the governments given massive aids and loans to their poorer enterpreuers but not in Niggeria. In Niggeria, they get less than $60.

They have the audacity to even post this as something to hail. grin grin
our very own visionless youths are celebrating this already.

Are we not in trouble in this country?
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by Moukandjo: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
harmbhrosz:
so you don't know the children are the ones that will end up hawking the meat pie, pure water, soap etc? and this is the mediocrity you're celebrating in the name of empowerment? When their kids go shopping and do wedding in Dubai you mother is being given 10k to hawk pure water and you're proud of it. Shame on your worthless life

What is my business wether it's Buhari, Atiku, Obasanjo or GEJ? Ain't they all the same? If you're sane in mind ain't you suppose to be clamouring for good policies?

This is one thing about social media, I won't know if the person behind the moniker is one small boy somewhere that still depends on his mom for 200naira feeding fee meaning you don't know what life really entails.

I will no longer dignify your stupiddity with replies.
Dunce has nothing intelligent to say! You claim you know what life entails, yet can't understand why 10k should be such a big deal to any Nigerian! I've given you links to enlighten your daft self on the plight of your fellow Nigerians who & you've refused to check it out! Open it & check the comment section to see how Nigerians, who can access the internet (talk less of the "illiterate" on the street) , are asking what business they could start with as little as 5k to 10k, before you open your big mouth to yarn dust!

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2018
If this is real, it'll be a good one for the young entrepreneurs.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by BARYGOLD(m): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Nigeria is really in mess Dancing on top 10k
Re: Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt by eliok(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
thank God . u can view more info about this program here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies / Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested / MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.