Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (55634 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / BREAKING: Customs Orders Complete Border Import, Export Ban / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by idonhammer: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmm! Total overhaul abi to banish SARS forever
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by klimkid: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=DrObum post=70271062]Overhaul as in change of personnel?

Or change of commanders?

Or better line of reporting?

Or just plain APC rubbish talk? [/quotI

It means to Reform them and change the way they operate. this is a a good development.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by klimkid: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
DrObum:
Overhaul as in change of personnel?

Or change of commanders?

Or just plain APC rubbish talk?
It means to Reform them and change the way they operate. this is a a good development.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by paddyofboss(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
promise4wonders:
their name is SARS, that's why they are behaving lyk this.if u can trace back DAT disease that disturbed Nigerians then,u should b able to know that that disease is a replica of their name and character.inflicting problems on citizens.
SARS never disturbed Nigeria.. If it did half the population would be wiped out in 2 weeks. It was endemic in asia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Jeffobinna1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
From what I'm seeing. APC will field another person in 2019 election not Buhari. Watch this
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by predatorX: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
aragonchuks:
If I see SARS ON THE ROAD NOW !!!

You go feel like "many men" "Patiently waiting" for one f.u.cking SARS to tryna put the "Heat" on you then you gon' holla back "Dont push me"

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by jamaicabakare(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari should just handover to Osibanjo. The dude will be a great president.

#MyOpinion

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by kullozone(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Any leader who can erase SARS completely in Nigeria would be the best president ever.

I hate those people to the point where I'm always happy when any one of them is killedsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by bencr7: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Great work mr vice, later nw presidency go talk say na buhari give am order...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Alanzazani: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
I dare to say if this man is given a free hand. He will transform this country. Not the nepotic one in power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Harrynight(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin
This man mean well for this country honestly!

Can't something just happen for this man to be sworn in as the President of this country?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by gcof(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:
After all the noise, it takes this long to act......
the truth is that even if nothing was done, you cannot do anything about it
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Skyeplus(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
praise thy lord..
i can finally rock my sneakers and stop putting on dis old sch footwear

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Lexusgs430: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
gcof:
the truth is that even if nothing was done, you cannot do anything about it

Very true.... SARS does not personally affect me.....
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Moukandjo: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
ubest1:
If this how bubu was working why will I hate APC
Why do you like Fayose? Is he working?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by johnaruson(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
SARS not needed in Nigeria because of bad behavior
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
flames01:
Looks like osinbajo knows what a president should do more than buhari

So far he is the only one doing right.

Totally PMB is the major catastrophe in this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
The first and only commendable thing to say about this government since inception, and it's not surprising that it had to come from Osibanjo. I particularly like the firm, UNAMBIGUOUS, and no-nonsense language deployed in this heartwarming presidential directive:

... "with immediate effect, overhaul the management and activities of SARS and ensure that any unit that will emerge from the process, will be intelligence-driven and restricted to the prevention and detection of armed robbery and kidnapping, and apprehension of offenders linked to the stated offences, and nothing more."

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Motherlands:
Not a fan of APC government, but everyone can see the VAST DIFFERENCE between an enlightened, common sense leadership of Osinbajo, and the Dark, inept, aloof and Daft pretender like Buhari. It is like night and day.

That Buhari is a pathetic and embarrassing excuse for a leader is made VERY VERY OBVIOUS each time he steps out of the country for a few days.

I prefer Osinbajo to Buhari and saraki by far!!!!!! If given free hand he knows his onions and can work effectively.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by bigsunnel: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
God blessed the Ag President. Nigeria of our dream is a reality.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by drey076(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Osinbajo for president jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by drey076(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga win alone na by force
We no want
Win ur millions alone na angry angry
i wonder oo my brother

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by RedArmy0000(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Carry on the gentle professor. You are silent achiever and man of clout.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Janetudeh(f): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Kudos to the AgP Osinabjo...He quite knows whats best for us in his Nation.

God bless this man.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by eddyslim(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
DrObum:
Overhaul as in change of personnel?

Or change of commanders?

Or just plain APC rubbish talk?
exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by tolase220(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Way to go!! Kudos to Osinbajo!! Nigeria shall rise again!
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
A true leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.