Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS (55631 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / BREAKING: Customs Orders Complete Border Import, Export Ban / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
If this is true, then, Osinbanjo is more active that your sicki sicki Parosident grin
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by tiwiex(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:
What does Overhaul means? grin
Hmm. Your head is there. We need to get their interpretation of the word before we jubilate. I thought they would be disbanded till a better proposal and mode of operations is understand.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Maxymilliano(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
I am now beginning to think and convinced that if this OSINBAJO was Nigeria's president in the past 3 years Nigeria would have being a better country...it is a pity he is sandwiched and caged by ethno-religious bigots and fanatics with primitive retrogressive inputs,his principal Buhari inclusive!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by KINGEvidence: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
More strength to lead Nigeria right,A good move sir.Keep it up.Progressive and Positive minds are with you on this!...AgP Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Mcowubaba: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Long over due, those evil animals were allowed for too long

Hope the order from Professor Yemi will be obeyed.
Sars shouldn't just been overhauled, they should be banned, 99% of them are animals, they deserve nothing but untimely deaths and sufferings, let their family Mourn their losses.

Bastard police unit angry angry

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Lilimax(f): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
When a righteous man is in power irrespective of the party, he people rejoices but
when a wicked and evil tyrant is in power, the people cries.

Well done Baba Osinbajo!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Adenex3051(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
God bless Professor Yomi Oshibajo, what a nice one come from the acting President.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by emmie14: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
iammo:
smiley Please osi baba, should hurry up with all the good policy before PMB shows up, he should quickly implement, the soft loan, the SARS reform and ease of doing business. I remembered PMB's last vacation; 200000 N-power beneficiaries were added, school feeding commenced also, forex was sharply released for traders at normal rate thus stabilizing naira till now, a single visit to the naija delta ended naija delta avengers with promise of indigenous modular refineries. OSI baba hurry up and sack the buhari kingsmen and kinsmen troubling nigeria. We know you can Sir

its shameful people like me started seeking Messiah in people like kwankwaso and saraki, just because of buhari's wicked silence and inactions leading to many loss of lives
Seriously I am anti-APC government because of their governing policies and administrative blunders. If Osinbanjo is actually keen to listening to the masses let him continue in place of Buhari who is in dilemma of continuation based on pressures from major international communities.
Osinbanjo always display sense of commitment and professionalism anytime smells that seat of power.

He is best candidate among whoever. Sound minded and educated.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by klimkid: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Well done professor Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by RoaringLion11(f): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is a brilliant development,,at least this will safe people from every form of harashment,,extortion,and molesting from the SARs...well-done sir
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Gfrey6(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
ubest1:
If this how bubu was working why will I hate APC
I'm telling you.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by frowland(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
TIDDOLL:
The "Acting President" is quite action driven!
Sack Daura
Shutdown Sars

I think Buhari should stay away until December. undecided

Now this is serious.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by tallestcash: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
The excellent performances and brave decisions of AgP President Osinbajo are always special and have very positive impacts on Nigeria and all the citizen
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by zigalo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abeg make the Ag President go form him party na make we get option for 2019.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by emmie14: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mcowubaba:
Long over due, those evil animals were allowed for too long

Hope the order from Professor Yemi will be obeyed.
Sars shouldn't just been overhauled, they should be banned, 99% of them are animals, they deserve nothing but untimely deaths and sufferings, let their family Mourn their losses.

Bastard police unit angry angry

I'm always so happy when one of them are killed wrecklessly
Useless people

Barbarians

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by klimkid: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:

NEVER
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Joylove2324(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
God bless our acting president for listening to the masses,the actions of the so called sars need to be checked as some of them has been misusing the power given to them by the police authority.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Abdulkabir90: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
When you talk of a competent president,this man is just the best,for this reason,walahi am going to vote for APC come 2019
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by omenti(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
I don't like Apc cos of the quiet/non-response nature of the president ... Buh am moved with joy & hope what VP osibanjo have done so far.. Leadership is not by propaganda...you have to be close to the people that voted. He handles issues democratically. I wish he could come out for president.. I wish

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by nairaman66(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
This man is sensible. From the backlash of daura he seems to balance it with SARS! Osinbanjo he sensible one!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Moukandjo: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
onunwa21:
Baba should pls extend his vacation. We re @ peace here.
Go school, una no gree! Na to fly fence to dey go play PS1 during school hours una sabi!
Although "overhaul" sounds like it means outright ending, it simply means to repair or improve, which is the normal talk you hear from all politicians regarding a lot of issues!
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by bluefilm: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na wa o!

But who come dey give Osunbade all these liver sef? grin
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Tmonex: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sadly SARS is out of control you can never overhaul them. The issue should not be taken lightly at all. Thy should be suspended from operations for just 1 month, see if they won't still go against that order. We need a stronger measure in this fight against this criminals.

They extort between 500k to 1million daily from innocent youths. Federal Government pay is too meagre for them. Does FG even have an updated list of all verified SARS members? Many of them don't even have offices they report to. They just take you to one abandoned Dungeon and threaten to kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by edisonchukwuyem: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmmmmm another gone for sars[img][
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by MrJanuzaj: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Silvermoney:
Alas, Osibanjo for president. Field him as APC candidate and he would have my vote!

Nobody need your vote. APC will win with or without your miserable vote

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Gkemz: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's a welcome development. God bless Osibanjo.
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Kingspin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Election hurry..

I hate PMB deceive.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by BAVOSKI(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Where is that dolapo badmos
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by resurgent2019: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Nobody need your vote. APC will win with or without your miserable vote

Are you a Muslim?
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Davidic419: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is already making my day. I'm happy the vice president is seeing reasons with nigerians. That unit has to be checked to the core.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Cris955(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is awesome..
Re: Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS by Majesticniyi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Another Police arm needs to be created to curtail the stupidity of youths like you who can't even read (not to talk of understand) simple documents. Yet you be shouting APC rubbish upandan! My brother,

#NaStupidityDeyRushYou!

DrObum:
Overhaul as in change of personnel?

Or change of commanders?

Or better line of reporting?

Or just plain APC rubbish talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.