Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (30004 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Moreoffaith(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Opinionated: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
You are both on the same level. It is a husband that has mouth to complain and right to act.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Mouthgag: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, Let me start talking about how we started, I have known this lady for a long time(Just Friends) but we started talking again few months ago after about 6 years without communicating, she is the type that I really love and want to make my wife, but an issue started coming up as a threat in between us lately. To start with, she was dating a guy when we started talking again and I was out of the country then. We got along very well and things started getting serious overtime, she told me she has a boyfriend then but she doesn't really go into much details at first, when I came back, I asked about her boyfriend issue and she told me he is a cool guy but things are getting bad between them because she has been having issues with the kind of friend he keeps, their lifestyle of smoking etc and he isn't serious with any life plans which was before she found out due to long distance relationship.
She ended the relationship after we met (she has always emphasize this to know how real I am about her), the problem now is that the Ex keeps resurfacing using different strategies like begging, crying and other childish act and was always like no one can take her from him, the worst that happened recently now is that the guy wanted to commit suicide, the mother and some of his family members had to call my girlfriend to please reverse her decision on the break up so that he wouldn't end his life etc. I need suggestion on how to resolve this issue once and for all. Its getting out of hand and I cant keep continuing like this, likewise herself too. All ideas, insults and suggestions are welcome.

Note: She has done all her part to persuade the guy stop the lifestyle and plan toward the future and stop keeping friends that are into smoking and all those lifestyle many times before I met her to no avail, thinking she cant leave him simply because he disvirgined her and has been the only guy she had known all of her life. I know all this details personally through a friend that attended same University with her, personal background check and her words too. No one is perfect but I don't see her as the lieing type and she open up to me on everything. Thanks
Your girl is unfaithful
She's the cause.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
all ideas insults and suggestions are welcome.....person wey ask 4 way no dey miss road.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by chicoMX(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Do you even think before typing?
Or maybe you didn't read the writeup?

So you uploaded your picture on your dp, so that ass lickers can lick your ass but your brain is lower in proportion to that of a foetus in a pregnant stomach..
Haba, try to be nice na.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Mystiquefia: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
MRSoftapples:

So you uploaded your picture on your dp, so that ass lickers can lick your ass but your brain is lower in proportion to that of a foetus in a pregnant stomach..

bros leave that olosho she dey do advert.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by millionboi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:
This is really deep, unfortunately she do tell me that the feelings she has for me is natural and it has actually been difficult for her to accept another guy until I appear suddenly into her life. I will give it a second taught myself and I really appreciate your advise. Thanks
lol

Just tell her DAT u are no more seeing dollar......she will dump u too

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by TheUbermensch: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
One thing;
Smite his ass.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by emsco(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Galaxydon1:
Girls and overseas based guys. Please break up with that girl.she is a gold digger. Pity the guy. If you were in his shoes nko. I were the guy and I will never be him. I will just move on with my life. I believe in karma. What goes around comes back around. my ex dumped me for a rich man. few years later. she is begging me for money. that she is very broke..
All this girls and oversea base guys.My ex was cheating on me with her ex bf based abroad,same guy she told me his into drugs.Thank God have moved on with my life but I know karma will catch up with her because i truely love her then

10 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by sandra50(f): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, Let me start talking about how we started, I have known this lady for a long time(Just Friends) but we started talking again few months ago after about 6 years without communicating, she is the type that I really love and want to make my wife, but an issue started coming up as a threat in between us lately. To start with, she was dating a guy when we started talking again and I was out of the country then. We got along very well and things started getting serious overtime, she told me she has a boyfriend then but she doesn't really go into much details at first, when I came back, I asked about her boyfriend issue and she told me he is a cool guy but things are getting bad between them because she has been having issues with the kind of friend he keeps, their lifestyle of smoking etc and he isn't serious with any life plans which was before she found out due to long distance relationship.
She ended the relationship after we met (she has always emphasize this to know how real I am about her), the problem now is that the Ex keeps resurfacing using different strategies like begging, crying and other childish act and was always like no one can take her from him, the worst that happened recently now is that the guy wanted to commit suicide, the mother and some of his family members had to call my girlfriend to please reverse her decision on the break up so that he wouldn't end his life etc. I need suggestion on how to resolve this issue once and for all. Its getting out of hand and I cant keep continuing like this, likewise herself too. All ideas, insults and suggestions are welcome.

Note: She has done all her part to persuade the guy stop the lifestyle and plan toward the future and stop keeping friends that are into smoking and all those lifestyle many times before I met her to no avail, thinking she cant leave him simply because he disvirgined her and has been the only guy she had known all of her life. I know all this details personally through a friend that attended same University with her, personal background check and her words too. No one is perfect but I don't see her as the lieing type and she open up to me on everything. Thanks
Well..being a smoker is not enough reason for her to leave him.he is probably still young and will stop with time..you can't force smokers to stop instead they will be doing it at your back.let the girl go back to her man..she practical left the guy because of you and for the fact that you came back from abroad because some of our fish brain girls feel once someone lives abroad the person sees Jesus..let's say you are a poor guy would she have left the guy for?you should be the one to dump this girl so she can go back to her man,dont let someone kill you because of a woman.you have been so in love in the past that you never wished for it to end but it ended after all and you did die so you will find someone else you will so love more than this girl.

Give love a chance again..open your heart to people you meet and stop doubting because that alone will discourage any girl.goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by TheUbermensch: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Nigga calm down.

No one pays you from hurling balderdash at people here. You don't feed anyone. Mind your choice of words.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by wiloy2k8(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:

i hope the Ex aint the surulere boy that wants to commit suicide ..

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Diamond23(f): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:

Hmmmm, dz z Vry serious.in all dz wot wz her reaction Nd v u ever ask her if she genuinely luv u or her Ex?

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by vicben27(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
abike12:
your gf will need to respect you by not entertaining him. no one can disturb someone that doesn't want to be disturbed in this day and age. she can set boundaries, use the block button, even change number (without you having to tell her)... unless she doesn't want to. watch her actions very well during this period so that you don't end up with a cheating wife.
well said you just said my mind. l had the same issues regarding my fiancee and her ex'es they keep disturbing and pastering her life. l had to let her make a choice. between permanently pressing the delete and block button or l go my way. she choose right.and now The pressure is less. OP as to let her make a decision. if the ex is tired to live let him go and kill himself Lol the population for 9ja sef too much, at least his family will have one less mouth to feed. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:

U don't have a girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by lannister2: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Galaxydon1:
Girls and overseas based guys. Please break up with that girl.she is a gold digger. Pity the guy. If you were in his shoes nko. I were the guy and I will never be him. I will just move on with my life. I believe in karma. What goes around comes back around. my ex dumped me for a rich man. few years later. she is begging me for money. that she is very broke..
No joke bros.....tell me more

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Op update us about what later happened
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by InvertedHammer: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:
The problem now is that the Ex keeps resurfacing using different strategies like begging, crying and other childish act and was always like no one can take her from him, the worst that happened recently now is that the guy wanted to commit suicide, the mother and some of his family members had to call my girlfriend to please reverse her decision on the break up so that he wouldn't end his life etc. I need suggestion on how to resolve this issue once and for all. Its getting out of hand and I cant keep continuing like this, likewise herself too. All ideas, insults and suggestions are welcome.

Here we go.

All the tell tale signs are there to show that the dude is unstable. Yet the girl keeps playing with fire. He may end up killing her out of jealousy if she stays with him.

She must break up with him as a matter of urgency. If he commits suicide, it becomes a win-win because apparently he has nothing to live for.

And you that is hanging around this kind of situation? You really hate yourself. Stop trying to save someone who doesn't want to be saved. There is an Igbo adage,
" he who is dancing to the melodious tune of a lady's flattery usually takes a backflip into the arms of the devil"

//

10 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by akbahbah(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
In a situation like this, both the girl and you yourself need to be careful cos a guy that is desperate of commenting suicide will not think twice and hurt/kill you and the girl before committing suicide. I won't support the suggestion that the girl should move closer to him to comfort him b4 moving on cos he can still hurt the girl.

Guy, be strong. test the girl. Tell her you have released her from your heart so she can be with that guy so he will not kill himself. Tell her it is not easy for you to do so but you just want to sacrifice your happiness to save a life.... so finally, tell her you are willingly breaking up with her... .... see her reaction, probably walk away for 2 days and see how she reacts... her reaction will convince whether to stay strong and take the girl finally or let go of her....

NOTE: never ever tell her to go closer to the guy to comfort him when she knows she's not ready to stay. it's very dangerous.!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:
Hmmmm all you said is nothing but truth, they were commited with eachother for so long and the guy wanted to commit suicide by poisoning himself, but as a lady, what advise do you have for me and how do you see the wholething playing out? I'm looking upto your reply

Let me just tell u the hard truth. U’ve done absolutely nothing wrong. She left the guy cos over the years he’s been irresponsible, wastes his time smoking and keeping wrong company. How on earth can that guy be ready to be serious with his life talk less of marriage. Unless she’s really young and has time to play arrnd fine if not she better move with a serious minded person like u and get on with her life. Her ex has sm growing up to do and she’s not the one to do that for him.

His parents shud advice him to be responsible instead of telling her to babysit his ass. If he wants to commit whatever let him go rite ahead. I’ve seen guys dat use that suicide threat to manipulate their partners and its wrong. Wat nonesense.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Bobo121(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Your girlfriend isn't saying the truth. She only agreed to date you because, you just came back from jand and you are ready to settle down
my candid advice is that you dump her..

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by YorubaAssasin: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Boom shaka laka !!!

For Ojuelegba... for Ojuelegba aa aaa! cool

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by lawnreigh(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Diamond23:
Hmmmm, dz z Vry serious.in all dz wot wz her reaction Nd v u ever ask her if she genuinely luv u or her Ex?
I asked and she said she loves me more but she never said anything bad about the Ex and their is no issue of falling out of love or lack of care, just the issue raised above. I decide on ending it cos its the best thing to do, if I continue he will resurface. If they make up, I become collateral damage

6 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by lawnreigh(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Op update us about what later happened
ok I will
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Mouthgag: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:

Seriously, I DON'T know how you guys do it...
You wait in line for a girl to breakup with someone she's fuckìng and sucking his dick just to have her too. A used and wasted person...
Thank God I don't do waste products.
This life sha...
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by ItzBIM(m): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:
I asked and she said she loves me more but she never said anything bad about the Ex and their is no issue of falling out of love or lack of care, just the issue raised above. I decide on ending it cos its the best thing to do, if I continue he will resurface. If they make up, I become collateral damage

Best you end the relationship she clearly still loves her ex since he never cheated or maltreated her just some issues that can be corrected over time. Stay positive there is someone else out there for you.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by andyanders: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Op, in as much as you loves this lady as to have her as a partner, when her ex is still mad over her decision to quit the relationship with him, you have to at this point trade carefully, 'cus the guy could come after your life. Read about O. J. Sampson's late wife and her new lover, that O.J ended killing both of them. Love can be deadly to people like her ex.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by TIDDOLL(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
donbachi:
You sounded like a very nice guy....you said,the guy wanted to take his own life,and family pleaded with the girl to have a rethink.which made him drop the idea of taking his own life...what if he decides to take your own life.cos any one that does not value his/her own life,will not value that of a percieved enemy...run for your life.
[/b]"Take heed of this advice bro"
Run while you can[b]

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Dollabiz: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by drlateef: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Marry her and he will stop coming around.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Diamond23(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:
Best decision for both of u. Her saying nothing abt her ex shows she still has a soft spot for him

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Cupie22(f): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:

Bro,if u truly love the babe dont let her marry the guy out of pity o
If the guy wants to end his life let him( because of a girl? I laugh in spanish) d guy s deceitful and d babe will regret after marrying the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac? / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.