Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (29997 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Flickzvill(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2018
dominique:
Not everybody handle break up well. We have seen cases of people drinking poison because their boy/girlfriend broke up with them. Your girl's ex must have invested very much in the relationship and had plans for the future with her only to be dumped like a piece of hot coal. That can make person depressed to the point of being suicidal. Your girlfriend has to be there for him at this point. She has to let him heal a bit before moving on completely.
heal a bit before moving on completely? Do you read what you type before hitting submit? undecided
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by LosVikingos: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2018
dominique:

Ordinarily I will never advise anybody to still be in association with their exes but in a situation where attempted suicide is involved, that should be an exception. Your girlfriend should show care and support to her ex right now whilst letting him know she has moved on so he can do the same. She can call him once a while to check on him and/or send him friendly messages. If she knows anywhere he can get counselling, she should help him with that as well.

Sexing go shele grin

I say something go happen...

Make e no show any care if she is not going back to the relationship.

Make she no go visit at any point in time... Temptation na bastard..

Talking from movie experience cheesy
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by tomdon(m): 2:44am On Aug 15, 2018
With millions of girls around, I wonder why it is one with bf that some guys will be waiting in line for. Nonsense
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by darlenese(f): 3:26am On Aug 15, 2018
the ex is blackmailing her emotionally, what if her ex turns into a monster after both of them are marriedx? we have seen cases of men who cry and beg their babes when they eventually get married they forget so soon and start treating their wives like shit, please leave the decision to her, she should choose whoever she wants to spend her life with, your girl is fed up already but she is only pitying him cos he deflowered her, and please don't allow her marry out of pity

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Realwvn(m): 3:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Lool don't leave your girl bro, you have to play smart, go with your girl to meet him, don't let your girl go alone bro, you have to pretend you feel for the guy, Go with her and give him "elderly" advice, you would look a bit matured in front of your girlfriend, if he takes it the wrong way it would still be to your advantage. Baba, be on top of your game

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by vRendoh(m): 3:31am On Aug 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Which one be "Help!!!"

wetin you want make we help you do?

...I wan ask too o? Help ni!
So that the two guys can share the legs one one . . Hmm! Na wao
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by romenna: 3:56am On Aug 15, 2018
U took wat belongs to that man
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by iwatch: 5:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Diamond23:
Hmmmm, dz z Vry serious.in all dz wot wz her reaction Nd v u ever ask her if she genuinely luv u or her Ex?
stop typing like a damage robot. Humans are reading. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Kingjames(m): 5:24am On Aug 15, 2018
lawnreigh:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, Let me start talking about how we started, I have known this lady for a long time(Just Friends) but we started talking again few months ago after about 6 years without communicating, she is the type that I really love and want to make my wife, but an issue started coming up as a threat in between us lately. To start with, she was dating a guy when we started talking again and I was out of the country then. We got along very well and things started getting serious overtime, she told me she has a boyfriend then but she doesn't really go into much details at first, when I came back, I asked about her boyfriend issue and she told me he is a cool guy but things are getting bad between them because she has been having issues with the kind of friend he keeps, their lifestyle of smoking etc and he isn't serious with any life plans which was before she found out due to long distance relationship.
She ended the relationship after we met (she has always emphasize this to know how real I am about her), the problem now is that the Ex keeps resurfacing using different strategies like begging, crying and other childish act and was always like no one can take her from him, the worst that happened recently now is that the guy wanted to commit suicide, the mother and some of his family members had to call my girlfriend to please reverse her decision on the break up so that he wouldn't end his life etc. I need suggestion on how to resolve this issue once and for all. Its getting out of hand and I cant keep continuing like this, likewise herself too. All ideas, insults and suggestions are welcome.

Note: She has done all her part to persuade the guy stop the lifestyle and plan toward the future and stop keeping friends that are into smoking and all those lifestyle many times before I met her to no avail, thinking she cant leave him simply because he disvirgined her and has been the only guy she had known all of her life. I know all this details personally through a friend that attended same University with her, personal background check and her words too. No one is perfect but I don't see her as the lieing type and she open up to me on everything. Thanks
. Ooh my good God! what a situations. I am in the same damn love triangle. Now this is how it all started: The lady came to my office to summit job application. I offered her a job because I like her. Gradually things started going well between us. Even with series of enquiry from her and her close friends to know about her love life in the past, I was kept in the dark all along. she has a boyfriend who she was staying with!. The guy almost end her life with beating and using Broken bottles to put indelible marks on her (the marks all over her body even now) all because he sense the girl is going out with someone else. Now the lady ran away from home and travel home to dissolve the boyfriend/ girlfriend which the two family were actually aware of , all because she has me in mind. I have advised her to go back to the guy but refused that she loves me. Now the guy wants to kill himself in search of the lady. And already I have started "true feeling for this lady" for all this. pls advice
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by doyinbaby(f): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2018
donbachi:
You sounded like a very nice guy....you said,the guy wanted to take his own life,and family pleaded with the girl to have a rethink.which made him drop the idea of taking his own life...what if he decides to take your own life.cos any one that does not value his/her own life,will not value that of a percieved enemy...run for your life.
he should run.... The ex can kill
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by dominique(f): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2018
LosVikingos:

Sexing go shele grin

I say something go happen...

Make e no show any care if she is not going back to the relationship.

Make she no go visit at any point in time... Temptation na bastard..

Talking from movie experience cheesy

I never said she should see him physically did I? She is responsible for her ex's current depressed state and she has to find a way to help bring him out of it else if he does something like commit suicide, she'll have to live with the guilt of being partly responsible for someone's death.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2018
I am the ex. Please help me beg this guy to leave her for me.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by anigbajumo(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2018
I just dunno why some guys are so dump to the point of keep fooling themselves around their vomit, I can't in anyway have anything common with my ex again.Some guys are practically dumb, turn urself to mumu coz of punny.....spit on that useless guy,if he like make him commit suicide, na him problem...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by anigbajumo(m): 5:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Truckpusher:
People should learn how to move on. How long will one continue to beg someone to love them back.

Boss,na true u yearn,e weak me oooo
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Ijaya123: 6:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Tell your girlfriend to change her mobile number.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 6:02am On Aug 15, 2018
No one gets taken and secondly the only person responsible for this guy’s life is himself. By dropping everything and running to him everytime he threatens suicide you are all enabling this manipulative and controlling behaviour as that is what it is. Control.

If he ends his life he does that by his own hand and it’s not the fault or the responsibility of this girl. He chose to kills himself and if he dies he dies.
Imagine if they shared a home everytime they had a disagreement or fight he would throw the notion of suicide in her face.

She needs to cut him off like an umbilical cord and he is toxic and please do not get sucked up by his family dynamics either that is what narcissistic people do.
Make everything about them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Simply29ice(m): 6:32am On Aug 15, 2018
Let her know this:
No Matter How Many Times A Snake Sheds Its Skin, It Will Always Be A Snake. Remember That Before Allowing Your Ex Back Into Your Life.

Avoid going back to an Ex no matter how strong the love is. Its like reading a book over & over again when you already know how it will end.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Mouthgag:

Seriously, I know how you guys do it...
You wait in line for a girl to breakup with someone she's fuckìng and sucking his dick just to have her too. A used and wasted person...
Thank God I don't do waste products.
This life sha...
My guy,I don't know u re feeling the same m feeling,very irritating.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by genie66(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Galaxydon1:
Girls and overseas based guys. Please break up with that girl.she is a gold digger. Pity the guy. If you were in his shoes nko. I were the guy and I will never be him. I will just move on with my life. I believe in karma. What goes around comes back around. my ex dumped me for a rich man. few years later. she is begging me for money. that she is very broke..
I can relate bruv
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Mouthgag: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Oga sharap. U know nothing
A puṣsy eater
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Isobug: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2018
I no follow
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Olumeme: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2018
I want to tell you For free, this lady is sticking to you because u're a Yankee breed.
His exhas spent and invested a lot on her and wouldn't want her to go just like that, what if you're in his shoes too?

I'll advice you to let her go back to her ex or sort things out first, if the guy kills himself or something, you will never be happy, and what if you and the lady doesn't even end up together and the guy dies?

It could be that this situation or happening is to make the guy a changed person, IMO
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by lastempero: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2018
mattonnairaland:
Man man man. Listen up, some women like their vomit. So it's good you give her space to avoid emotional trauma. She's still in love with her so-called ex and you know this silly affiliation that ladies have with a guy that deflowered them? It's still the same.

The space would make her decide who she really wants to be with because if you force this, you might just be surprised that your wife had sex with her ex a night before your wedding.

To got it bro.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Mariangeles(f): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2018
dominique:
Not everybody handle break up well. We have seen cases of people drinking poison because their boy/girlfriend broke up with them. Your girl's ex must have invested very much in the relationship and had plans for the future with her only to be dumped like a piece of hot coal. That can make person depressed to the point of being suicidal. Your girlfriend has to be there for him at this point. She has to let him heal a bit before moving on completely.
How can you ask this of a lady??
It is absolutely unfair to try to emotionally blackmail someone and keep them tied in a relationship they no longer want to be in...how would feel if someone asked this of you??
The suicidal guy needs professional HELP period!
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2018
itsmeurLady:

And when he does, hope u will be able to eat? U know he won't but wat if he does? Weigh both sides, we have seen cases like this !
when the lady we are talking about has broken up with him already. why should he in the first place attempt to kill himself, in fact in a relationship there are two things involved, is either it end well or not. at least the lady told him what she doesn't like about the guy and he refused to change which led to their break up. if I may ask you, would you have continue in such kind of relationship and be enduring and tolerating him
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Mariangeles(f): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:
Lawnreigh, from your post, I can deduce that the three of you live in the same town. So I'll advise that she puts her foot down and make it clear to him that it is over between the two of them.

Ignore Dominique's advice about her being there for him. Trust me, he's most likely trying to emotionally blackmail her. I repeat, he's trying to emotionally blackmail her. A guy that keeps his kind of lifestyle loves life too much to really take his own life.

Now your lady should call a meeting between her parents and his parents, and make sure he's also there. If he didn't get the memo then, make sure your lady makes it clear that she has moved on and she is now in a serious relationship. His parents should know that their actions and his are affecting your relationship negatively. She should also tell them that if their son does any harm to himself, it is no longer your responsibility.

If at the end they haven't gotten the memo, he should go ahead and kill himself.

But believe me, there is a 99 percent chance that he just wants her back at all cost. There is nothing you can do really. She is the one to end this if she really wants to. Except she just wants to string you and her ex along.

Cheers.
God bless for this!
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Elliot2(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Truckpusher:
He’s not gonna kill himself. He’s just an emotional blackmailer who wants to get back what he lost due to his own immaturity.
my guy back then in skul drank a poison cos of his gurl dat dumped him...
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Emerald94(f): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:
mmmm.

angry I hate seeing post like this....reminds me of the money I lost to MMM
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by lastempero: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2018
ThankYouGod:
I am the ex. Please help me beg this guy to leave her for me.

Show us the weed u smoke so that we can confirm is you.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by dominique(f): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
How can you ask this of a lady??
It is absolutely unfair to try to emotionally blackmail someone and keep them tied in a relationship they no longer want to be in...how would feel if someone asked this of you??
The suicidal guy needs professional HELP period!

Her decision to abruptly quit the relationship for an abroad returnee put him in that suicidal position in the first place. His depression is not a clinical one, it came about as a result of what happened in his relationship. Extending a kind gesture will go a long way in healing him. P.S. I never said she should see him physically, a couple of phone calls and messages should do
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by may320: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2018
@Op, if you like yourself flee. That guy is obsessed with the lady and can do anything including getting rid of perceived obstacle along his way.
It's him that attempted suicide now, the next will be him murdering you.
God forbid anyway but to be forewarn is to be foreharm. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Sicilyjoe: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2018
How long have u Known the girl, do u love her to marry her now, that's the question u should ask ur self first, but in all I will advise u to watch how things goes for now before conclusion Or taking action

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.