Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (29995 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
and i need a job pls

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Why not invite the guy over, so you all that can have a threessome ?

You clearly are hooked into an emotional bullsshit with someone else's girlfriend.

There are plenty of babes out there, free those pair and move on with your life. Let them go and sort out their bullsshit.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Diamond23(f): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cupie22:

Bro,if u truly love the babe dont let her marry the guy out of pity o
If the guy wants to end his life let him( because of a girl? I laugh in spanish) d guy s deceitful and d babe will regret after marrying the guy
Sis, it’s not abt self pity...the relationship z Vry complicated and d best option z to let it off for now till all dz end. If it’s meant to be it must surely be

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by nelsonebby(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Haha

What is disvirgin? Lol
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by abdullkabar(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
Abeg all these relationship matter don taya me.
As in e dey weak me!!! Is it that I am not matured to take relationship matter serious or I am unwise or something,this stuffs dey weak pesin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by islandmoon: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
this is the plain fact, she doesn't love you cos it's her duty to turn the guy down , you will cry eventually, I was in your shoes before, wake up!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:
Not everybody handle break up well. We have seen cases of people drinking poison because their boy/girlfriend broke up with them. Your girl's ex must have invested very much in the relationship and had plans for the future with her only to be dumped like a piece of hot coal. That can make person depressed to the point of being suicidal. Your girlfriend has to be there for him at this point. She has to let him heal a bit before moving on completely.
People should learn how to move on. How long will one continue to beg someone to love them back.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:

Ordinarily I will never advise anybody to still be in association with their exes but in a situation where attempted suicide is involved, that should be an exception. Your girlfriend should show care and support to her ex right now whilst letting him know she has moved on so he can do the same. She can call him once a while to check on him and/or send him friendly messages. If she knows anywhere he can get counselling, she should help him with that as well.
Total fallacy .
Anyone that wants to commit suicide over a break up doesn’t really love the other party but obsessed with them.
When you love someone and they don’t love you back simply walk away let time be the judge if she or he made the right decision.
Anyone that threatens to harm themselves over a break up is an emotional blackmailer and a bad news.
Men and women that exhibits this kind of character are potential abusers and can even murder the other party.
Don’t even fall for their tears - They will kill you if something flips in them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Jaqenhghar: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
lawnreigh:
Hmmmm all you said is nothing but truth, they were commited with eachother for so long and the guy wanted to commit suicide by poisoning himself, but as a lady, what advise do you have for me and how do you see the wholething playing out? I'm looking upto your reply
Bro I have leanrt one thing in life. Look out for yourself and your happiness ma guy. You sound like you pitying the guy to the point that you will prefer to suffer than him. If the guy doesnt want to grow up and wants to kill himself let him go ahead it aint you or your girl's business. Having your woman support him is a no no. She is with you that's all that matters
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Jaqenhghar: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Truckpusher:
Total fallacy .
Anyone that wants to commit suicide over a break up doesn’t really love the other party but obsessed with them.
When you love someone and they don’t love you back simply walk away let time be the judge if she or he made the right decision.
Anyone that threatens to harm themselves over a break up is an emotional blackmailer and a bad news.
Men and women that exhibits this kind of character are potential abusers and can even murder the other party.
Don’t even fall for their tears - They will kill you if something flips in them.
Amen
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by vitusbrad: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2018
dominique:

Ordinarily I will never advise anybody to still be in association with their exes but in a situation where attempted suicide is involved, that should be an exception. Your girlfriend should show care and support to her ex right now whilst letting him know she has moved on so he can do the same. She can call him once a while to check on him and/or send him friendly messages. If she knows anywhere he can get counselling, she should help him with that as well.
he is kidding, the word 'suicide' means killing oneself secretly. He did it openly so he is nothing but a joker. if she loves you sincerely my dear marry her.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Bro I have leanrt one thing in life. Look out for yourself and your happiness ma guy. You sound like you pitying the guy to the point that you will prefer to suffer than him. If the guy doesnt want to grow up and wants to kill himself let him go ahead it aint you or your girl's business. Having your woman support him is a no no. She is with you that's all that matters
He doesn’t really love her , this is what I can tell from his submission.

Why would you even come over to my girl simply because you’re an ex . I’ll sit her down and ask her to chose right now or do everything within her powers to stop the idiot from contacting her else she’ll get the dumping from me.
There are things you don’t go about negotiating with people. Chose and chose now - Your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by itsmeurLady(f): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2018
What the hell is wrong with you NLanders Sometimes I really want to see the people behind these names talking so that I can decide wether to talk or to just laugh, u know Someone brought a topic so sensitive and all y'all can think of is to criticize... OMG!!! I nor know the pastor wey dey preach for una ooo.... Don't u people have love in your heart

Was the lady wrong for dumping an irresponsible boyfriend? I don't know what u ppl take ladies to be oo, we don't have choices, only men make choices, Una Well done oo !!!! What if the boy commits suicide, do u think she will ever forgive herself even though she doesn't love him anymore. Una get mind ooo!!! Someone said the ex is just joking, he should kill himself, what if he kills himself Will you be der to stand the heat? U will only come to NL and post rubbish again! If your heart is made of stone, other people are not like you, we are human and we care for others, their feelings and not just ourselves! That's the essence of humanity!

OP do not in any way take any of these negative words above me seriously, I like the fact that u have a little bit of humanity in you. Ensure that your gf clears the air between her and her ex, she is not going anywhere. Trust me, when a woman loves someone, it very hard for her to change her mind and she has fallen in love with you already because u are a better option. Leave your Yankee status out of your relationship, nor dey deceive yourself, anybody fit go Yankee, it's not a big deal and dats not the reason she is dating you. She is dating you because she has found peace and comfort in you, don't see anything less than that and return the favor. Pray about this situation and be wise at the same time, like I said earlier, tell your girlfriend to go and sort this mess out once and for all. Support her and don't fight her! The ex is only fighting back for her because your lady is a Keeper, if she was a slut, he won't even dial her number again, your lady is a good girl.

All these ones calling her names up and down don't even have kee talkless of keeper as Girlfriends, Na one night stand dem dey do, so when they see genuine ladies, they doubt because they have never encountered one in their lives before or they have probably scared her away with their foul words and manners. If we check now, this is where they are posting from...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2018
if I am the lady, I will allow him to commit suicide
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by mirexxx(f): 12:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Pipedreams:
He dey resurface like sh.it wey no green flush abi grin
grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Jaqenhghar: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Truckpusher:
He doesn’t really love her , this is what I can tell from his submission.

Why would you even come over to my girl simply because you’re an ex . I’ll sit her down and ask her to chose right now or do everything within her powers to stop the idiot from contacting her else she’ll get the dumping from me.
There are things you don’t go about negotiating with people. Chose and chose now - Your choice.

Of course he doesnt love her. He is self centred. Seeing even the way the relatives behave it is clear he is one spoilt fúcked up brat who thinks the world shines out of his ass. I agree she has to choose. No time homie
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2018
itsmeurLady:
What the hell is wrong with you NLanders Sometimes I really want to see the people behind these names talking so that I can decide wether to talk or to just laugh, u know Someone brought a topic so sensitive and all y'all can think of is to criticize... OMG!!! I nor know the pastor wey dey preach for una ooo.... Don't u people have love in your heart

Was the lady wrong for dumping an irresponsible boyfriend? I don't know what u ppl take ladies to be oo, we don't have choices, only men make choices, Una Well done oo !!!!

OP do not in any way take any of these negative words above me seriously, I like the fact that u have a little bit of humanity in you. Ensure that your gf clears the air between her and her ex, she is not going anywhere. Trust me, when a woman loves someone, it very hard for her to change her mind and she has fallen in love with you already because u are a better option. Leave your Yankee status out of your relationship, nor dey deceive yourself, anybody fit go Yankee, it's not a big deal and dats not the reason she is dating you. She is dating you because she has found peace and comfort in you, don't see anything less than that and return the favor. Pray about this situation and be wise at the same time, like I said earlier, tell your girlfriend to go and sort this mess out once and for all. Support her and don't fight her! The ex is only fighting back for her because your lady is a Keeper, if she was a slut, he won't even dial her number again, your lady is a good girl.

All these ones calling her names up and down don't even have kee talkless of keeper as Girlfriends, Na one night stand dem dey do, so when they see genuine ladies, they doubt because they have never encountered one in their lives before or they have probably scared her away with their foul words and manners. If we check now, this is where they are posting from...

Absolutely right .
Some guys can be very annoying and irritating at the same time . They’ll own a good girl all to themselves but they keep misbehaving until she finally call it quit and the drama that’ll follow from the same guy would become a nightmare.
I totally disagree with the part where she had to go sort out anything with the ex . It’s her mess let her clean it up now and right now without sorting anything of any kind.
If a woman doesn’t want you back , you can kill yourself and it won’t break a sweat. Unless she’s the type that keeps sending double signal. And this is why I said it is the responsibility of his new man to wake up and set the record straight with her even if it means giving her an ultimatum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by itsmeurLady(f): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Oma307:
if I am the lady, I will allow him to commit suicide

And when he does, hope u will be able to eat? U know he won't but wat if he does? Weigh both sides, we have seen cases like this !
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by lilyheaven: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2018
I have observed that many guys in nairaland must have passed through hell in hands of ladies, any small thing they will be shouting " break up break up, she is a cheat, she is this bad and that evil etc. Nawa oooo.

My opinion to your question.
She should change her location, change her phone number or block his ex and all his family members and all that concerns that ex, if she wants to move ahead in life. All means of communication between her and them must be avoided, because they will keep manipulating her.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2018
itsmeurLady:

And when he does, hope u will be able to eat? U know he won't but wat if he does? Weigh both sides, we have seen cases like this !
He’s not gonna kill himself. He’s just an emotional blackmailer who wants to get back what he lost due to his own immaturity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by itsmeurLady(f): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Truckpusher:
He’s not gonna kill himself. He’s just an emotional blackmailer who wants to get back what he lost due to his own immaturity.

He's just a wailer grin grin the dude shld come and join APC, dey are looking for drama kings like him or is he in anyway related to Dino Melaye cheesy grin grin and he will not get her back so.... I love ladies like the ehn, be good to a fault so that when u leave, it will be their loss and not yours. See him begging now like a spoilt overgrown child angry grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Truckpusher(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2018
itsmeurLady:

He's just a wailer grin grin the dude shld come and join APC, dey are looking for drama kings like him or is he in anyway related to Dino Melaye cheesy grin grin and he will not get her back so.... I love ladies like the ehn, be good to a fault so that when u leave, it will be their loss and not yours. See him begging now like a spoilt overgrown child angry grin
Well , he missed his mark and some other guy got her now but the question is : What if this guy is just a fucxk boy ?
Sometimes it is better to put up with the devil you know than the angel you’re expecting. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by itsmeurLady(f): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2018
lilyheaven:
I have observed that many guys in nairaland must have passed through hell in hands of ladies, any small thing they will be shouting " break up break up, she is a cheat, she is this bad and that evil etc. Nawa oooo.

My opinion to your question.
She should change her location, change her phone number or block his ex and all his family members and all that concerns that ex, if she wants to move ahead in life. All means of communication between her and them must be avoided, because they will keep manipulating her.

grin grin I don't know what is paining them, they no wan use ear hear relationship mata. If you carry your better relationship come NL , dem go rubbish am for you grin grin evil people, joy killers, home breakers, relationship spoilers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by itsmeurLady(f): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Truckpusher:
Well , he missed his mark and some other guy got her now but the question is : What is this guy is just a fucxk boy ?
Sometimes it is better to put up with the devil you know than the angel you’re expecting. grin

Ehn I was about telling him that too oo, upon all this ones that she will do for him, hope he will marry her This one that he is feeling fly on his Yankee status

Bia OP, hope all this advice that u are seeking wil not be in vain , hope u will marry her Sha if you don't marry her, email me her number lemme give her to my elder brother, I love good girls!!

OP good girls like us, we nor dey too dey find men like that, Na them dey Rush us grin grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Truckpusher(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Ehn I was about telling him that too oo, upon all this ones that she will do for him, hope he will marry her This one that he is feeling fly on his Yankee status

Bia OP, hope all this advice that u are seeking wil not be in vain , hope u will marry her Sha if you don't marry her, email me her number lemme give her to my elder brother, I love good girls!!

OP good girls like us, we nor dey too dey find men like that, Na them dey Rush us grin grin
Every relationship must not end with a marriage .

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by itsmeurLady(f): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Truckpusher:
Every relationship must not end with a marriage .

Ehn well then OP should be sure first before he disturbs us with his drama na

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by mathy2p2: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Bcs the girl still want him. The issue is with the girl.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2018
It's totally hard having a relationship with girls not done with their ex.
I advice u learn one or two things about her ex who is capable of taking his own life for a girl he doesn't own has the power to go after anybody who is after his girl.
He must be a very bad boy who is involved in illegal act.

Pls take precautions so that we wouldn't hear story that touches the heart.

I once told a girl that any guy that can emotionally blackmail u doesn't like u and would totally dislike them when the obsession wear off cos those love doesn't last.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by baby124: 12:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Let your girlfriend sort out her relationship issues before you come in. It is obvious she is not yet ready to let go of that guy because if she was, he will not have her number to call and be chatting nonsense. Also, stay out till she has resolved her issue herself so that you don’t become a victim of things that don’t concern you. That guy can go mad and harm you. It’s her cross let her figure out how to deal with it before jumping into another relationship.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Mouthgag:

Seriously, I know how you guys do it...
You wait in line for a girl to breakup with someone she's fuckìng and sucking his dick just to have her too. A used and wasted person...
Thank God I don't do waste products.
This life sha...
Oga sharap. U know nothing
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up by justtoodark: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
One thing;

Smite his ass.

did you meant smite or smack...??...and in that case his or her butt....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac? / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.