Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (48920 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by KingLennon(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
This are the type of girls they use for money rituals
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by dominique(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
As she old reach.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by PotatoSalad(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shiloh is coming
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by AngelicBeing: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mizk:
He said he loves you na, that is from his heart not his pocket, if he's using 20k to buy your love then you're no different from commercial sex workers.
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by RexTramadol1: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
I'd even carry her name go baba house

Make e block her womb

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don ask babe to borrow me 40k and she Started loosing trust. it goes both ways now. There is a proverb in Yoruba that says money causes the fight between two friends. Lols

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Girls b disgracing person since......

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Honestly a girl loose my respect immediately she ask me for money

5 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by jhydebaba(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:
don't go about telling girls that are far beyond your class to date you.

know your size and level.

Na dem dem undecided

Begi begi tongue
Preshy561:

This one level is begging and assessing guys.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol Thread for male chauvinists, misogynists, sexists. Yeah women re cheap, hoes, ugly bla bla bla

Shut up if you've nothing to say.

If the man pays the 20 ..next thing will be to hook up and we know what will follow after that.

Even if she wanted to request for money, she now requested for just 20k . She's worth only 20k

Is she not cheap?

Yes. Most Nigerian women are cheap.

Don't come and defend nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by timibare(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
thank gawd say na "toaster" you talk

meanwhile, why her face be like rock wey get crack undecided
asin ehnnn jes like Aminu Tambuwal
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by columbus007(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
very useless bit.ch,an average of 88% girls don ask me for money tire like say na there papa work the money give me,bunch of hungry fellow,you ask i block you straight no room for nonsense, abi dem never see your kind before? olosho girls everywhere.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Goldenrichard(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mizk:
He said he loves you na, that is from his heart not his pocket, if he's using 20k to buy your love then you're no different from commercial sex workers.

you're no different from a genius

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Radiant1020(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
See the kind of person he went to toast sef
Mtewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by VictorRomanov: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

So class na by the amount of money you fit beg? If the guy had given her the 20k what would have happened? She'll ask for another one and you tell me that's class.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by cooljude(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. A broke unintelligent girl will be forming class.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by CodeTemplar: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

Please educate a brother, how do you measure or define this size and level yardstick? I like to know more about it.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Uchenaija: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
centurionpapa:
The guy should go and hide his poverty stricken face.
Some men dey complain that women like money. Na poverty you want make them like?
Women are prize for the high baller. Check the wives of millionaires you'll understand my point

Name some of the wives of millionaires.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LMAO!
NEVER KNEW STREET BEGGARS HAD CLASS. BRAVO.
Dating is like a poverty alleviation scheme to ladies with that mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Radiant1020(f): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Honestly a girl loose my respect immediately she ask me for money

Cause you wont even have to give to her
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by fk001(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

Madam you don buy market cheesy
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by ilyasom(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

Olosho. Thunder fire you there
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by generalwo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
does this girl look like she has any class to u...and morover since when has class become a determinant for reasonable people...
Preshy561:

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by enemyofprogress: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vivaciousvivi stop selling your love
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by centurionpapa(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Uchenaija:

Name some of the wives of millionaires.
Millionaire's wives are stunningly gorgeous It's not even debatable
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
centurionpapa:
The guy should go and hide his poverty stricken face.
Some men dey complain that women like money. Na poverty you want make them like?
Women are prize for the high baller. Check the wives of millionaires you'll understand my point

It is only on nairaland that some people will defend the undefendable. Nobody not even her fellow ladies supported her on instagram and twitter.

Like someone said sometime ago, it's time to quit nairaland because this place is filled with frustrated people.

Nobody said women should like poverty but they should be rich themselves before talking shït about broke people.

You surely remind me of my 14year old niece.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by AgentGoat: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
At her age fa?
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by otherway: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

I totally agree and this is why I always tell broke guys to wait for slay queens to be in their late 30s or in their 40s before they approach them cos at that age Any man go be their class even agbero.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Dating is like a poverty alleviation scheme to ladies with that mentality

SO UNFORTUNATE, ON THE DAYS SHE'S NOT BEGGING MONEY SHE'S SCREAMING "MEN ARE SCUM" I'M SURE.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

What's classy about the poor looking beggar? Didn't you take a careful look at her face, hair and dressing? Tell me that beggars has class, then I can understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.